Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 79709 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2014, 07:54:44 PM »
Fourth was given a task by BB to find out who in the house are siblings....stay tuned! ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »
The other siblings in the house are probably Axel and Michelle, Axel and Manolo, or none.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2014, 10:05:02 PM »
Clue to the other siblings

Spoiler for Hiden:
A colleague told me that the other siblings are brothers of Charee Pineda, an actress.

Her picture:

She entered the PBB house before. She's at the right, lower corner:

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2014, 04:11:59 AM »

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2014, 08:18:08 PM »
The other siblings in the house are probably Axel and Michelle, Axel and Manolo, or none.

i didnt think of that...but maybe its Joshua & Loisa, Axel & Michelle, Ranty & Jayme. i dont know....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #305 on: April 30, 2014, 08:18:56 PM »
Fourth was given a task by BB to find out who in the house are siblings....stay tuned! ;)

it was actually Fifth that was given a task & he told about it to Fourth....im sorry  ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #306 on: April 30, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »
LOVETEAM IN THE HOUSE:

LOISA & JOSHUA!!!  So cute  ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #307 on: April 30, 2014, 08:30:52 PM »
Recap of Day 3

It is Jacob's birthday and BB gave him a task to coach Manolo a song that will serve as their wake up call the next morning. First song choice was Wrecking Ball but Manolo find it hard to sing. They change it to another song which i don't know what the title is.
The morning came and as per Big Brother, the housemates woke up by the singing Jacob and Manolo.

Fourth and Fifth were given the task to find the other siblings in the house. They questioned everyone's background, middle name and other such stuff. (If i were the other siblings, of course, i have already planned ahead of this)
Their initial guess were Nichole and Jayme but was immediately proven wrong when they gather enough infos.
BB also revealed to them that their "current divide equally" task is only half of their overall task. The other half will be coming form their secret task which they ahve to successfully done or else it will be a 0 % budget for next week.

Alex talked to the girls and shared wisdom about love. She also told them that parents should be obeyed because they're the ones who know what's best for us.

Jayme started preaching about God thorugh Cess, the most reluctant housemate when it comes to biblical topics. She also admitted that she feels ashmae to God and she can't pray to Him 'cause she's a sinner. Michelle and Jayme tought her that God is always ready for her to accept her and that she should not be ashamed to come to God. When Jayme started narating the story of the Prodigal Son, Cess decided to walked out of the convo because she felt that she was the one Jayme was refferring to the story.

For the next episode, a tresure box will be found in the middle of the livig room containing the information about the other siblings in the house.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #308 on: May 01, 2014, 04:17:31 AM »
Thank you Carlex!

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2014, 04:26:12 AM »
Jayme <3 #holywarrior

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #310 on: May 01, 2014, 05:03:37 AM »
Quote from: CMW
Jayme <3 #holywarrior
LOLOLOLOL bitch is now so gonna win because Philippines is the 2nd most religious country in the world, just behind the Vatican ;D;D
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #311 on: May 01, 2014, 05:04:09 AM »
BTW Mon, your sig <3 <3 Katerina <3 <3 I wish she was in the house instead!
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #312 on: May 01, 2014, 06:43:51 PM »
Quote from: marie
BTW Mon, your sig <3 <3 Katerina <3 <3 I wish she was in the house instead!

Katarina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>all HMs.

Janice is also illegible to be in the house since her mom is Filipina

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #313 on: May 01, 2014, 06:47:32 PM »
Quote from: Mon
So the spoiler I posted was not true. Still, I'm happy to guess that none of them are siblings. :)

Anyway, I am really not enjoying the episodes. This house is starting to get boring. I wish they bring all-stars in the other house.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #314 on: May 01, 2014, 06:51:01 PM »
Quote from: CMWJayme <3 #holywarriorLOLOLOLOL bitch is now so gonna win because Philippines is the 2nd most religious country in the world, just behind the Vatican ;D

Still, Religious Carol (PBB3)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over Religious Jayme, anytime.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2014, 06:58:21 PM »
@marie, I also love your sig. both of them.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2014, 08:50:50 PM »
Day 4
Alex questioned Aina about her French boyfriend. Aina talked some french words and tried to impress Alex.
The housemates saw the mystery box in the living room. It contains all the gifts from their siblings.
In order to open the box, they must add the number of the siblings of the regular to the number of siblings of the celebritites multiply by the number of siblings of all the teens.
After successfully decoding the code, they were able to open the box and they felt happy for it.
Only Nichole was the one who didn't receive any gift since she has no sibling.
Toni then revealed to the public that there is no other siblings in the house than the twins. BB was only testing the twins and all the housemates.
In lieu with the Labor Day celebration, BB assigned Jayme, Ranty and Fourth for a labor day task. They have to pick a teen housemate whom they will coach and train on the things they do for their work.  Fourth chose Loisa, Ranty chose Joshua and Jayme chose Maris.
Jayme and Loisa were the first one to put on test as they have to inject all the housemates with an anti flu vaccine.
If the three housemates will be successful in this labor task, they will be able to feed 100 workers.
Continuation of the other tasks on the next episode;
Thank you for reading. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2014, 11:31:03 PM »
Great recap Carlex. Still sick?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2014, 03:13:01 AM »
Is it true that Jayme is holding Bible Study inside the house? I read in the other forum that she's been reading the Bible to the other HMs.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2014, 06:43:02 AM »
Is it true that Jayme is holding Bible Study inside the house? I read in the other forum that she's been reading the Bible to the other HMs.
If I were in the house, I would've punched her already ::) LOL that's too much! I wish Muslim Wendy was in the house! ;D

@marie, I also love your sig. both of them.
Head Bitch in Charge Kristin <3

Shut up! I didn't know Janice's mom was filipino!!!!! Katerina and Janice would've been entertaining <3

These batch is kinda boring sans Alex as expected
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2014, 08:48:04 PM »
Day 5

Sorry for my short recaps, I'm doing all of these while at owrk so i only try to steal a minute or two to do the recaps.  :P
Anyways, so here's what happened;
It's Ranty and Joshua's turn for the labor day task. Joshua must learn how to be a good waiter, of course, courtesy of Ranty. They must also serve the housemates in a fine dining in which they must also do all the preparations. Well, as usual,  it turns out fine and Joshua was able to be a good waiter.
As part of their weekly task, they must also share what Joshua and Ranty felt as waiters. So, BB gave them a tray with 18 plastic glasses with water and each must hold it with one hand for 10 minutes. Unfortunately, they were not successful with this one because Loisa, Mariz and Cess failed.
Another remakable highlights of the night; the confessions of Joshua, Cess and Alex.
Joshua quit schooling because he was too lazy. Now, after doing the waiter task, he realized how hard it is and that he should prioritize his studies. BB gave his good advices on him.
Cess revealed to BB that she has been always a very patient woman. She loves her boyfriend so much up to the point that she even forget her pride and forgives him always with all of his wrongdoings.
On the other hand, Alex confessed to BB how she loves her sister. Toni was able to watch the video and her reactions was made public. I cried cause i was able to relate with them. As a brother, as the eldest, i love my brother but sometimes, i am too shy to show it. This is also the same with Toni as Alex said that sometimes, she needs to hear her say that she loves her. But, of course, she knows that tehy love each other and that words weren't enough. She realized how important they are now that she's not with them.
For the next episode the following will be discussed;
-Alex's real status (housemate or not)
-Weekly Task's result
- and the power that BB will give to the public. :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2014, 10:58:27 PM »
. I cried cause i was able to relate with them. As a brother, as the eldest, i love my brother but sometimes, i am too shy to show it. This is also the same with Toni as Alex said that sometimes, she needs to hear her say that she loves her. But, of course, she knows that tehy love each other and that words weren't enough. She realized how important they are now that she's not with them.
For the next episode the following will be discussed;
-Alex's real status (housemate or not)
-Weekly Task's result
- and the power that BB will give to the public. :)

I really cried last night watching Alex telling BB about her sister. i can also relate to her because sometimes, i hate my sister but i understand & i realize that whenever things are gone, that's the time that you will realize its so important to you....  ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2014, 11:02:44 PM »
the injection things was funny....Maris shout when its her turn for injection. Aina was frealking out but lately, she continued the injection. hahaha :D :D :D :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2014, 11:07:41 PM »
Quote from: MonIs it true that Jayme is holding Bible Study inside the house? I read in the other forum that she's been reading the Bible to the other HMs.If I were in the house, I would've punched her already  LOL that's too much! I wish Muslim Wendy was in the house!

Quote from: Mon@marie, I also love your sig. both of them.Head Bitch in Charge Kristin <3

Shut up! I didn't know Janice's mom was filipino!!!!! Katerina and Janice would've been entertaining <3

These batch is kinda boring sans Alex as expected

Yes! Janice is a Filipina, she mentioned it in her preshow interview.

The batch is so boring because the mix is, ironically, very homogenous. The pbb staff went out their way to look for teens, adults and celebrities only to defeat the premise of a diverse group in one house by choosing those with identical  personalities. It is not too late for pbb to bring in the all stars to salvage this season.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #324 on: May 02, 2014, 11:23:36 PM »
Quote from: MonIs it true that Jayme is holding Bible Study inside the house? I read in the other forum that she's been reading the Bible to the other HMs.If I were in the house, I would've punched her already LOL that's too much! I wish Muslim Wendy was in the house!

Quote from: Mon@marie, I also love your sig. both of them.Head Bitch in Charge Kristin <3

i diodnt know Janice is also a Filipina...but i still hate her...she is a bitch!