Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 91627 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #375 on: May 08, 2014, 05:47:07 AM »
Michele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  ::)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #376 on: May 08, 2014, 05:48:03 AM »
Quote from: carlex
  - While the confrontation was happening, Loisa told Mariz that the teens should remain relaxed and chilled. They should not interfere with the issues and fighting.
Love this season's teens, honestly.

yeah . i love the teens ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #377 on: May 08, 2014, 05:50:19 AM »
Quote from: Logan
Michele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)

I love Michelle and Alex ;D they're the only not boring people in the house ;D and I guess I respect Axel for stepping up

I feel bad for Nichole, I don't see how those pictures are controversial or scandalous, she's a teenager for Christ's sake, its pretty normal and people should give her a break  :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #378 on: May 08, 2014, 05:52:56 AM »
Nichole is quite controversial last night. After knowing that truth about her, she is a sweet gal but hiding the bad side of her was everyone's question. The controversial picture was circulating tin the internet. The "middle finger" of her picture was just a trip. She didn't mean it in a bad way. I hope she enjoy her teen life & just be a good girl with a strong personality.  ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #379 on: May 08, 2014, 05:55:10 AM »
Michele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)

I love Michelle and Alex ;D they're the only not boring people in the house ;D and I guess I respect Axel for stepping up

I feel bad for Nichole, I don't see how those pictures are controversial or scandalous, she's a teenager for Christ's sake, its pretty normal and people should give her a break  :(

i like Michele as long as she's not too bossy. She's fine...& also bravo for Axel because he was true to himself.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #380 on: May 08, 2014, 05:57:18 AM »
who's your bet for nominations?

me: i like Michele, Cess & Chevin for eviction.

i hope Michele will be the 1st evictee....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #381 on: May 08, 2014, 05:59:10 AM »
Nichole is quite controversial last night. After knowing that truth about her, she is a sweet gal but hiding the bad side of her was everyone's question. The controversial picture was circulating tin the internet. The "middle finger" of her picture was just a trip. She didn't mean it in a bad way. I hope she enjoy her teen life & just be a good girl with a strong personality.  (Image removed from quote.)

The conservative mentality of Filipinos is super annoying to me, I hate that people are giving her a bad time for those pictures, its pretty normal for a teenager in my opinion :( I mean at least its not pictures of her doing drugs ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #382 on: May 08, 2014, 06:00:28 AM »

Michelle is only screwed if its a vote to evict ;D 

Cess and Chevin won't hold a candle if its a vote to save... She's going to be like Trisha, a lot of haters but a lot of supporters ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #383 on: May 08, 2014, 06:06:18 AM »
My order:  :D

Alex
Loisa
Joshua
Manolo
Axel
Fourth
Fifth
Ranty
Jane
Jacob
Vickie
Jayme
Aina
Maris
Nichole
Chevin
Cess
Michele

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2014, 06:06:42 AM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: LoganMichele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)
I love Michelle and Alex (Image removed from quote.) they're the only not boring people in the house (Image removed from quote.) and I guess I respect Axel for stepping up

I feel bad for Nichole, I don't see how those pictures are controversial or scandalous, she's a teenager for Christ's sake, its pretty normal and people should give her a break  (Image removed from quote.)
There are forums that viciously talk about Nichole and I don't really understand why. It's not like she's mean inside the house.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #385 on: May 08, 2014, 06:07:22 AM »
Nichole is quite controversial last night. After knowing that truth about her, she is a sweet gal but hiding the bad side of her was everyone's question. The controversial picture was circulating tin the internet. The "middle finger" of her picture was just a trip. She didn't mean it in a bad way. I hope she enjoy her teen life & just be a good girl with a strong personality.  (Image removed from quote.)

The conservative mentality of Filipinos is super annoying to me, I hate that people are giving her a bad time for those pictures, its pretty normal for a teenager in my opinion :( I mean at least its not pictures of her doing drugs ;D

yes that's right..i agree with that marie ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #386 on: May 08, 2014, 06:08:02 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:50:19 PMQuote from: LoganMichele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)
I love Michelle and Alex (Image removed from quote.) they're the only not boring people in the house (Image removed from quote.) and I guess I respect Axel for stepping up

I feel bad for Nichole, I don't see how those pictures are controversial or scandalous, she's a teenager for Christ's sake, its pretty normal and people should give her a break  (Image removed from quote.)

i like Michele as long as she's not too bossy. She's fine...& also bravo for Axel because he was true to himself.
I like Michele in the show, but I guess it will be frustrating to live with her in one house. 

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #387 on: May 08, 2014, 06:08:28 AM »
Quote from: LoganMichele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)
I love Michelle and Alex (Image removed from quote.) they're the only not boring people in the house (Image removed from quote.) and I guess I respect Axel for stepping up

There are forums that viciously talk about Nichole and I don't really understand why. It's not like she's mean inside the house.

i feel sorry for Nichole....but let's not judge her for what she has been through the past

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #388 on: May 08, 2014, 06:09:22 AM »

Michelle is only screwed if its a vote to evict ;D

Cess and Chevin won't hold a candle if its a vote to save... She's going to be like Trisha, a lot of haters but a lot of supporters ;D

definitely true! ;) i hope its vote to evict

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #389 on: May 08, 2014, 06:09:33 AM »

Cess for Nomination. I have not yet decided on Chevin.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #390 on: May 08, 2014, 06:10:44 AM »
Quote from: LoganNichole is quite controversial last night. After knowing that truth about her, she is a sweet gal but hiding the bad side of her was everyone's question. The controversial picture was circulating tin the internet. The "middle finger" of her picture was just a trip. She didn't mean it in a bad way. I hope she enjoy her teen life & just be a good girl with a strong personality.  (Image removed from quote.)
The conservative mentality of Filipinos is super annoying to me, I hate that people are giving her a bad time for those pictures, its pretty normal for a teenager in my opinion (Image removed from quote.) I mean at least its not pictures of her doing drugs (Image removed from quote.)
I knoooow, the Philippines is not even that conservative to be honest. It's just that a lot of people are hypocrites.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #391 on: May 08, 2014, 06:11:47 AM »
Quote from: Mon on Today at 11:06:42 PMQuote from: marieQuote from: LoganMichele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)

I feel bad for Nichole, I don't see how those pictures are controversial or scandalous, she's a teenager for Christ's sake, its pretty normal and people should give her a break  (Image removed from quote.)There are forums that viciously talk about Nichole and I don't really understand why. It's not like she's mean inside the house.

i feel sorry for Nichole....but let's not judge her for what she has been through the past

Me too, I saw those comments in some forums.... Attacking a 15 yr old ::)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #392 on: May 08, 2014, 06:12:02 AM »
My order:  (Image removed from quote.)

Alex
Loisa
Joshua
Manolo
Axel
Fourth
Fifth
Ranty
Jane
Jacob
Vickie
Jayme
Aina
Maris
Nichole
Chevin
Cess
Michele
Michelle
Loisa
Axel
Alex
The rest of the HMs
Cess

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #393 on: May 08, 2014, 06:13:05 AM »
Quote from: LoganQuote from: Mon on Today at 11:06:42 PMQuote from: marieQuote from: LoganMichele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)

I feel bad for Nichole, I don't see how those pictures are controversial or scandalous, she's a teenager for Christ's sake, its pretty normal and people should give her a break  (Image removed from quote.)There are forums that viciously talk about Nichole and I don't really understand why. It's not like she's mean inside the house.

Me too, I saw those comments in some forums.... Attacking a 15 yr old (Image removed from quote.)
And she's so sweet inside the house, which makes the comments so ridiculous.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #394 on: May 08, 2014, 06:14:53 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:00:28 PMQuote from: Loganwho's your bet for nominations?

i hope Michele will be the 1st evictee.... Michelle is only screwed if its a vote to evict (Image removed from quote.)

Cess and Chevin won't hold a candle if its a vote to save... She's going to be like Trisha, a lot of haters but a lot of supporters (Image removed from quote.)
definitely true! (Image removed from quote.) i hope its vote to evict

I don't think they're gonna do a vote to evict as early as now ;D

I don't think production will also allow their main source of entertainment (Michelle) out of the house this early... But either way Michelle is 1000000% sure to be nominated this week, either by public or definitely by housemates ;D

But she will definitely be saved against anyone in saved votes... I want Cess out ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #395 on: May 08, 2014, 06:18:11 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: LoganMy order:  (Image removed from quote.)

Alex
Loisa
Joshua
Manolo
Axel
Fourth
Fifth
Ranty
Jane
Jacob
Vickie
Jayme
Aina
Maris
Nichole
Chevin
Cess
MicheleMichelle
Loisa
Axel
Alex
The rest of the HMs
Cess

LOL for me its

1. Michelle
2. Alex

3. Axel
4. Vickie (its either she will be a Jessica or a Valerie)
5. Nichole (I feel bad for her)
6. Aina (I am putting her here just because I think she has potential)

I honestly don't remember the others

18. Cess
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #396 on: May 08, 2014, 09:43:43 AM »
Quote from: LoganQuote from: marie on Today at 11:00:28 PMQuote from: Loganwho's your bet for nominations?

i hope Michele will be the 1st evictee.... Michelle is only screwed if its a vote to evict (Image removed from quote.)

Cess and Chevin won't hold a candle if its a vote to save... She's going to be like Trisha, a lot of haters but a lot of supporters (Image removed from quote.)
I don't think they're gonna do a vote to evict as early as now (Image removed from quote.)

I don't think production will also allow their main source of entertainment (Michelle) out of the house this early... But either way Michelle is 1000000% sure to be nominated this week, either by public or definitely by housemates (Image removed from quote.)

But she will definitely be saved against anyone in saved votes... I want Cess out (Image removed from quote.)
Aren't they doing both vote to evict and vote to save?

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #397 on: May 08, 2014, 12:41:16 PM »
Quote from: LoganQuote from: marie on Today at 11:00:28 PMQuote from: Loganwho's your bet for nominations?

I don't think they're gonna do a vote to evict as early as now (Image removed from quote.)

I don't think production will also allow their main source of entertainment (Michelle) out of the house this early... But either way Michelle is 1000000% sure to be nominated this week, either by public or definitely by housemates (Image removed from quote.)

But she will definitely be saved against anyone in saved votes... I want Cess out (Image removed from quote.)
Aren't they doing both vote to evict and vote to save?

they're still gonna do the vote to save & evict....later in this season....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #398 on: May 08, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
Quote from: Mon on Today at 11:06:42 PMQuote from: marieQuote from: LoganMichele is so bossy not knowing the others are talking behind her back.....  (Image removed from quote.)

Me too, I saw those comments in some forums.... Attacking a 15 yr old ::)

yeah i feel the same way too...i feel bad for her..... :(

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »

The conservative mentality of Filipinos is super annoying to me, I hate that people are giving her a bad time for those pictures, its pretty normal for a teenager in my opinion :( I mean at least its not pictures of her doing drugs ;D

are
they
really
criticizing
her
for
a
photo
doing
a
middle
finger