Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 90632 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2014, 03:58:21 PM »
Quote from: CMW
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:59:10 PMQuote from: LoganNichole is quite controversial last night. After knowing that truth about her, she is a sweet gal but hiding the bad side of her was everyone's question. The controversial picture was circulating tin the internet. The "middle finger" of her picture was just a trip. She didn't mean it in a bad way. I hope she enjoy her teen life & just be a good girl with a strong personality.  (Image removed from quote.)
The conservative mentality of Filipinos is super annoying to me, I hate that people are giving her a bad time for those pictures, its pretty normal for a teenager in my opinion (Image removed from quote.) I mean at least its not pictures of her doing drugs (Image removed from quote.)

are
they
really
criticizing
her
for
a
photo
doing
a
middle
finger

IKRRRRRRRR!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2014, 05:24:40 PM »
Day 11

Highlights for this episode;

-A new approach was added to the weekly task of the housemates. Aside from the roulette, they must also roll the dice in which wherever it will land, they must follow a dress code indicated by it.
-The housemates decided to play spin the bottle game wherein an incident happened that further put a larger crack on Cess and Chevin's relationship. Actually, I don't get the point of Cess when she got mad to Chevin because of a punishment. She felt that Chevin was not happy with what she had done to him and that it was for fun's sake.
-BB got mad because of another set of violations from the housemates. The violaters were Nichole, Axel, Aina, Alex and Chevin. Nichole and Aina were both called because they didn't follow the wake up call while the others violated the rules of lapels. Chevin on the other hand didn't take the wrath of BB seriously. Even the other four were not serious enough to realize what have they done. They were still laughing even BB was in a very mad and intensed voice.
-As a punishment, all the photos taken for that day for their weekly task were voided and that the four must re-do everything while staying on a platform. If they fail to remain on the platform while taking selfie shots for almost two hours, the photos will be once again voided.
-Michelle and Cess felt pity for the five but they can't do anything to help them since it was a punishment.
-Fortunately, after almost two hours of stnading and taking photos, they were able to finish the punishment successfully.

-The voting lines for the Public Nominee is now officially open. It will be open for 24 hours only and on Saturday, we will get to know who will be the first Public Nominee.

-The boys conducted an open forum to address their issues with Chevin. They were almost annoyed and pissed off with him. Chevin defensed himself that he was just trying to be nice and wasn't aware that what he does annoys them a lot.
-Cess also confronted Chevin while on the garden but Chevin was very reluctant while conversing with her. He is not a fan of confrontations most especially with a girl. Girls do always make it seems so hard and long before an issue will be solved.

-Alex's talk show continued and it was Chevin's time for the sitdown interview. He explained his other side and most of the interview was about how he badly misses his family.

-Nichole's mom, Phoemela Baranda, a sexy celebrity host in the Philippines talked about her reactions upon watching the previous episode as well as her thoughts on the public's opinions toward her daughter.

That's for today, sorry for my short recaps; I've been stressed from work.. But of course, I'll never forget to update you guys about PBB . :D Thanks for reading anyways. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #402 on: May 09, 2014, 02:22:51 AM »
Quote from: CMW
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 10:59:10 PMQuote from: LoganNichole is quite controversial last night. After knowing that truth about her, she is a sweet gal but hiding the bad side of her was everyone's question. The controversial picture was circulating tin the internet. The "middle finger" of her picture was just a trip. She didn't mean it in a bad way. I hope she enjoy her teen life & just be a good girl with a strong personality.  (Image removed from quote.)
The conservative mentality of Filipinos is super annoying to me, I hate that people are giving her a bad time for those pictures, its pretty normal for a teenager in my opinion (Image removed from quote.) I mean at least its not pictures of her doing drugs (Image removed from quote.)

are
they
really
criticizing
her
for
a
photo
doing
a
middle
finger

She was also kissing a guy in another picture.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #403 on: May 09, 2014, 02:44:39 AM »
Cess clearly has no self awareness. She sincerely thought she's nice and not fake. I rather have Chevin than Cess anytime.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #404 on: May 09, 2014, 05:43:04 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Cess clearly has no self awareness. She sincerely thought she's nice and not fake. I rather have Chevin than Cess anytime.

Cess is clueless and fake and Chevin is a douche ::) Those two along with Michelle will be nominated this week where G.oddess Michelle will slay them in the public vote and anyone who get in her way <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #405 on: May 09, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
Cess - clueless ????!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! ::)
Chevin - air.....feeling safe....almost everybody dont like him  :P
Michele - bossy  :(   

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #406 on: May 09, 2014, 02:22:57 PM »

Cess is clueless and fake and Chevin is a douche ::) Those two along with Michelle will be nominated this week where G.oddess Michelle will slay them in the public vote and anyone who get in her way <3

true!  ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #407 on: May 09, 2014, 03:55:57 PM »
Cess is the kind of villain I really cannot like. She has no redeeming qualities at all. She's fake. She's sneaky. She is so despicable.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #408 on: May 09, 2014, 03:56:31 PM »
And she gossips.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #409 on: May 09, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
Day 12

- The episode started with Fifth narrating how he admires turtles' power and strength. He even made a song about it with the lyrics that goes like this; "My love for you is strong like a turtle. My love for you is elongated like the neck of the turtle.".. Kinda funny, just suited enough for his cute face.

- Chevin and Cess were instructed about the additional challenge for their weekly task. This time, they must pick a ball with a corresponding color. Yellow being the biggest platform and red for the smallest platform. While on top of whatever platform they will pick, they must capture their selfies. And because it was the last day for their weekly task, they must be all included in the photos.

-According to BB, he told Cess and Chevin that for Wednesday, they only got 451 photos. But when the two was relying the info about the task, they lied to their housemates to make them feel worried and not to be relaxed for the task. They told everyone that for almost that week, they only have 451 correctly captured photos.

- BB called the twins and asked them if they think that the info Cess and Chevin gave them were true. When upon being caught, Cess and cehving admitted and revealed that they lied about the info because they thought that it would be better for everyone to feel uneasy for the task.

- BB also gave an extension for the public to nominate their housemate of choice. Voting lines will be officially closed tomorrow night.

- Cess is unconsciously becoming the new "know-it-all" housemate of the house. She's always assuming and feels like every word she says is correct and cannot be wrong. I was able to come up with this opinion because of what she's doing lately in the house. She's gossiping around the house and whatever she tells someone, she is also telling it to the other one. Like when she talked to Aina about Aina's feelings for Axel. She's trying to dictate what Axel actually feels towards Aina which I think is just a big assumption. After that, she talked to Jane, because both Aina and Jane have crushes on Axel. She told Jane about her convo with Aina which is a real sign that she loves gossiping and like to intrigue everyone. (I might actually say or feel that she also do have a crush on Axel)

- Axel approached Cess to talk about the issues she's trying to pursue with.

- When Aina and Cess got the chance to talk again, as usual, Cess told Aina about what she and Axel talked about. While on the other hand, Axel was tlaking to the boys about these issues.

- The housemates passed for this weekly task for getting a perfect 3527 photos out of 6,000 they have captured.

Next episode will be about the nominations.. :)
Thank you for reading. :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #410 on: May 09, 2014, 05:40:18 PM »
Cess, Michelle, Loisa and Chevin seem to be on the chopping block as to who the public will nominate... Cess has no redeeming qualities, she's not someone you'd support!

Cess is screwed, nobody likes her and up against Michelle or maybe Loisa she has no chance against Chevin she may have a chance... I can't wait till Cess gets nominated by the public <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #411 on: May 10, 2014, 02:28:55 PM »
^Cess had a promising start. She appeals to the masses being the only one who belongs to middle to lower middle income group. She also had a great first having impressed everyone with her story of trying to amend her past mistakes of rebelling and having discovered God (through Jayme) in the house. She was also pegged, supposedly, to be the funny girl in the house.

The problem is that she's an obvious fan of the show, as such, she's constantly in the look out for villains to hate. This is why she enjoyed Axel's drama. She was more of a spectator rooting for who she thought was the hero of the episode.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #412 on: May 10, 2014, 03:27:11 PM »
Chevin and maris are nominated by the HMs. The person nominated by the public is still to be announced.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #413 on: May 10, 2014, 03:28:41 PM »
Didn't expect Maris to be nominated. Only two people nominated Michele for being bossy.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #414 on: May 10, 2014, 03:47:58 PM »
I AM FLOORED WITH MICHELLE NOT BEING NOMINATED

But I'm happy she's safe <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #415 on: May 10, 2014, 03:48:49 PM »
^Cess had a promising start. She appeals to the masses being the only one who belongs to middle to lower middle income group. She also had a great first having impressed everyone with her story of trying to amend her past mistakes of rebelling and having discovered God (through Jayme) in the house. She was also pegged, supposedly, to be the funny girl in the house.

The problem is that she's an obvious fan of the show, as such, she's constantly in the look out for villains to hate. This is why she enjoyed Axel's drama. She was more of a spectator rooting for who she thought was the hero of the episode.

I originally liked Cess, she was different but it became apparent that she was playing the game too hard, she's so scripted and it made her look fake
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #416 on: May 10, 2014, 03:51:16 PM »
And its kinda random that the public nominate Loisa.... 2 teens nominated in one go....

RANDOM that Chevin, Michelle and Cess weren't the Top 3

I also like that Jane and Aina seem to not like each other UTR-like.... I hope it brings dramz further in the season <3
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:56:51 PM by marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #417 on: May 10, 2014, 04:22:00 PM »
Day 13: 1st Live Nomination Night

As the day starts, the housemates saw the necklace with an LED card saying, "NOMINADO AKO", (I AM NOMINATED) that signals BB to tell them that it's time for nominations.

Basically, two housemates from the Public Vote and two from the Housemates should make the list of nominees, but in the event that the Public's Nominee will be the same with those of the housemates, they will be the only housemates nominated.

As we all know, Toni's process of Nomination is by telling each housemate a comment or opinion based on what their housemate made. If that housemate has no nomination, then Toni will just create a comment.

Here's the Complete Tally of Votes/Nominations;

Spoiler for Hiden:

Cess -                2 points to Chevin, 1 point to Michelle
Michelle -           2 points to Mariz, 1 point to Chevin
Jane -                2 points to Aina, 1 point to Michelle
Axel -                2 points to Mariz, 1 point to Nichole
Loisa -               2 points to Chevin, 1 point to Cess
Mariz -               2 points to Chevin, 1 point Jacob
Jayme -              2 points to Ranty, 1 point to Jane
Fourth -             2 points to Cess, 1 point to Mariz
Fifth -                2 points to Chevin, 1 point Jacob
Vickie -              2 points to Chevin, 1 point to Mariz
Aina -                2 points to Jane, 1 point to Manolo
Jacob -               2 points to Chevin, 1 point to Nichole
Chevin -             2 points to Jacob, 1 point to Axel
Manolo -             2 points to Aina, 1 point Mariz
Nichole -            2 points to Loisa, 1 point to Chevin
Ranty -              2 points to Chevin, 1 point to Nichole
Joshua -            2 points to Chevin, 1 point Ranty
Alex -                2 points to Manolo, 1 point to Axel (both votes not counted because she's just a houseguest and no one knows about it.)

Final Tally:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Chevin - 18 points
Mariz - 7 points

Aina - 4 points
Jacob - 4 points
Cess - 3 points
Jane - 3 points
Nichole - 3 points
Ranty - 3 points
Loisa - 2 points
Michelle - 2 points
Axel - 1 point
Manolo - 1 point
Fourth - 0 point
Fifth - 0 point
Jayme - 0 point
Joshua - 0 point
Vickie - 0 point

Public's Nominations;

Spoiler for Hiden:

Loisa - 25.08 %
Chevin - 22.76 %

??? - 17.64 %
??? - 14.58 %
??? - 5.53 %
??? - 2.75 %
??? - 3.26 %
??? - 1.9 %
??? - .99 %
??? - .99 %
??? - .94 %
??? - .76 %
??? - .56 %
??? - .42 %
??? - .34 %
??? - .27 %
??? - .27 %

Final Set of Nominees;

Spoiler for Hiden:

Chevin - 18 Points (and Publicly nominated)
Mariz - 7 points
Loisa - Publicly Nominated

I'll give my insights for this nominations on my next posts.. I really like how this nominations turned out. I love their reasons for nominating their housemates..

Plus..

One International Celebrity Houseguest will enter the house
One Official Celebrity Male Hunk Housemate will enter later this week. :D 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #418 on: May 10, 2014, 04:37:23 PM »
Carlex, I think Jane only has 2 pts :)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #419 on: May 10, 2014, 08:26:44 PM »
Quote from: marie
Carlex, I think Jane only has 2 pts (Image removed from quote.)

no.. Aina gave her 2 and Jayme 1.. :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #420 on: May 11, 2014, 05:19:58 AM »
Mon, marie & carlex....Happy mother's day to your moms! ;) God bless you ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #421 on: May 11, 2014, 05:21:25 AM »
on the 1st first nomination night, i was really expecting that Cess & Michele will be nominated...but unexpectedly, Loisa (i like her) & Maris (not much) was nominated.....darn!!! atleast Chevin is nominated...... ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #422 on: May 11, 2014, 05:28:33 AM »
only (Alex), 4th, 5th, Jayme, Joshua & Vickie didnt get nomination points. ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2014, 05:29:40 AM »
it was a heart-warming birthday celebration for Vickie as she loves her family so much especially her special-child brother.  ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2014, 05:56:52 AM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: Mon^Cess had a promising start. She appeals to the masses being the only one who belongs to middle to lower middle income group. She also had a great first having impressed everyone with her story of trying to amend her past mistakes of rebelling and having discovered God (through Jayme) in the house. She was also pegged, supposedly, to be the funny girl in the house.

The problem is that she's an obvious fan of the show, as such, she's constantly in the look out for villains to hate. This is why she enjoyed Axel's drama. She was more of a spectator rooting for who she thought was the hero of the episode.I originally liked Cess, she was different but it became apparent that she was playing the game too hard, she's so scripted and it made her look fake
She thought she's getting the public symnpathy by talking about the HMs she thought are the villains.