Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 90613 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #475 on: May 16, 2014, 03:48:06 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Axel is giving a Kit Thompson vibe.

You know the twist in PBB1 when BB allowed the HMs to hear or watch clips of the connivance in the house. I wish they do that now . (Image removed from quote.)

OMG YES!

Quote from: marieCess is not only fake but paranoid and crazy as well, like Tony of Survivor (Image removed from quote.)

If only we had the vote to nominate votes right now to seal the fate of horrid Cess (Image removed from quote.)

I want Cess to stay until there is a vote to evict (Image removed from quote.) 

Poor Jane (Image removed from quote.) and Aina living up to her potential <3I want Cess to stay until we can boo her outside.

Yes me too, I want Cess to be evicted with a 80+% vote to evict against Jane (her mortal enemy as of right now)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #476 on: May 16, 2014, 10:10:31 AM »
Like seriously, I cannot fathom where her anger for Jane is coming from.

She basically singled out the Jane, who's the least threatening among the group, to bully. And what's worse, she didn't have the guts to face to face confront her.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #477 on: May 16, 2014, 12:35:23 PM »
CESS is FAKE, O.A, WEIRD & CLASSLESS!!!

i Hate her!!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #478 on: May 16, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
i have sympathy for Jane, unlike Cess...she always thinks its her but she's not!!! Paranoid gal!!!

I like Jane more!!  ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #479 on: May 16, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
TEAM JANE!!!  :D :D :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #480 on: May 16, 2014, 05:01:14 PM »
DAY 19: Sandara in the House!!

Trailer for this episode:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_G92SGCH0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_G92SGCH0</a>

- For their 3rd webisode, they must transform their settings, plot and other such stuff into more of being a Korean (e.g. Koreanovela and K-Pop). They must still continue whatever they have started with the story but must incorporate korean stuff to it. Moreover, as an additional challenge, BB will throw random things to them and they must immediately include it on their shooting.

- On the other side of the house, Sandara finally arrived at the Big Brother house. She was first interviewed in UBER, and while she was preparing to officially enter the house as houseguest, the housemates were busy doing their task. They have no idea that someone will enter that day.

- First random thing was the kimchi, a korean food. They immediately get the kimchi and include it on their shooting. The signal when a random thing will appear was the song of 2NE1, Sandara's K-Pop Group.

- 2nd random was Sandara and everyone was surprised. Most especially Mariz, because Sandy is her idol and favorite korean popstar.

- They interviewed Sandara a lot and she was so humble to answer and play along with the housemates. Honestly, i was just smiling throughout this episode. I just love her and miss her so much. How i wish she could stay longer.

- After several hours, she left the house to continue promoting for their upcoming concert tomorrow.

- The mother of Manolo was again in the house to talk to BB. BB asked him what are the three things he always wanted to do to Manolo and she answered; 1st, she always likes to cook for him, 2nd, hug him, 3rd, say "i Love you" and give him a kiss.

- On the other hand, Joshua was expressing his feelings to Loisa that time. He told Loisa that he gets jealous when she's with Manolo. Loisa in return didn't give any answer to his admiration.

- BB called Loisa to give a task. She must draw from a bowl of the 3 things that Manolo's mother wanted to do to him. Whatever she drwas, she must do it in order for the mother and son to have an encounter in the house. She drew the best possible task she could ever do. And that is to say "I Love you" and kiss Manolo.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

- Loisa already went back to the house and immediately did her task. Joshua was watching her from a distance and when Loisa sais the magic words, Joshua was able to hear it from a right distance.. (I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!)

- The next episode will be the eviction! Let's see who will be the first one to go!! I hope it's between Mariz and Loisa.  >:D  >:D  >:D

Part 1 of tonight's Episode: http://hapeetube.biz/Pinoy-Big-Brother-All-In-May-16-2014-Part-33_v13216
Part 2 of tonight's Episode: http://hapeetube.biz/Pinoy-Big-Brother-All-In-May-16-2014-Part-23_v13213
Part 3 of tonight's Episode: http://hapeetube.biz/Pinoy-Big-Brother-All-In-May-16-2014-Part-33_v13216

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #481 on: May 16, 2014, 05:09:44 PM »
Webisode 2 and 3 of their weekly task;

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJgCpjQxwEQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJgCpjQxwEQ</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0AkogQoDVk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0AkogQoDVk</a>

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #482 on: May 17, 2014, 12:34:57 AM »
I didn't watch last night.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #483 on: May 17, 2014, 04:16:21 AM »
Like seriously, I cannot fathom where her anger for Jane is coming from.

She basically singled out the Jane, who's the least threatening among the group, to bully. And what's worse, she didn't have the guts to face to face confront her.

I think Cess has a legit mental problem, like Paranoid-Schizophrenia ;D

Quote from: Logan
TEAM JANE!!!  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

YES!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #484 on: May 17, 2014, 01:18:22 PM »
I am out tonight so I will probably miss the double eviction. But no worries, I know I can count on Carlex's blow by blow recap tomorrow.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #485 on: May 17, 2014, 01:38:24 PM »
I am out tonight so I will probably miss the double eviction. But no worries, I know I can count on Carlex's blow by blow recap tomorrow.

Dont worry, me, carlex & marie will update you ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #486 on: May 17, 2014, 01:39:36 PM »
i hope that Chevin will be out!!!! Pls Chevin out!!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2014, 01:40:45 PM »
i love Sandara Park!!! im super fan of hers!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2014, 01:44:22 PM »

I think Cess has a legit mental problem, like Paranoid-Schizophrenia ;D

TRUE!!! She has mental problems!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #489 on: May 17, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
Who will enter tomorrow?!? i have no idea who he is......  ???

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2014, 01:51:35 PM »
Chevin out!!! ist eviction pls....

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #491 on: May 17, 2014, 03:48:02 PM »
Logan, who else was evicted?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #492 on: May 17, 2014, 03:50:10 PM »
Quote from: Logan
Quote from: Mon on Today at 06:18:22 AMI am out tonight so I will probably miss the double eviction. But no worries, I know I can count on Carlex's blow by blow recap tomorrow.
Dont worry, me, carlex & marie will update you (Image removed from quote.)

Awesome, thanks a lot.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #493 on: May 17, 2014, 04:03:56 PM »
Quote from: LoganQuote from: Mon on Today at 06:18:22 AMI am out tonight so I will probably miss the double eviction. But no worries, I know I can count on Carlex's blow by blow recap tomorrow.
Dont worry, me, carlex & marie will update you (Image removed from quote.)

Awesome, thanks a lot.

It's very good news ;)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #494 on: May 17, 2014, 04:10:54 PM »
Day 20: 1st Eviction Night.... and what??.. MORE!!!!!!!!!!

- Oh my.. I just love this 1st Eviction. I never thought that they will bring too much stuff for this live episode.. I am actually stunned!!

- Ok, let's go to some of the highlights form the previous days.

- Loisa successfully did her task and so, Manolo was able to see her mom. After their encounter, he introduced his mother to the rest of the house.

- Unfortunately, when they were talking and interviewing Manolo's mother, some housemates forgot the rules of BB regarding outside world news. Cess, Axel, Alex, and Manolo asked different question on the outside world in a kidding manner. (but of course, we all know how Big Brother hates violators of his rules  >:D  >:D  >:D )

1st Eviction Night

The Final Percentages of votes;

Spoiler for Hiden:

Loisa - 39.37 %
Mariz - 30.38 %
Chevin - 30.24 %

CHEVIN is the 1st Evicted Housemate of the season.

Big Brother Announcements:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Since Axel, Alex and Manolo violated the rule of asking news about outside world, they were all Automatically Nominated. Well, no one still knows the real status of Alex so BB decided to put her also on the list so that no one will suspect about it.

Toni also announced that the lines for BBN or the Power of Public to Nominate is once again OPEN. But this time, we only have less than 24 hours for voting.  The top housemates from the public's nomination and the top housemate from the house's nomination will be added to the list together with Axel and Manolo.

Forced Eviction:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Cess violated a lot of rules. She move a lot of furniture in the house, she didn't use her lapel one time, she whispered to a lot of housemates, she also write some secret messages through her fingers unto the body of Axel, and she asked several questions regarding the outside world. Because of these, Big Brother decided to Forcibly Evict her!

And so, Cess is the First Forcibly Evicted housemate and 2nd to be evicted for this season.

She cried a lot and didn't even believe BB about his decision. When Toni tried to interview her, she just sob and sob and sob. then, they decided not to talk to her anymore.

The Entrance of the NEWEST Housemate

Spoiler for Hiden:

Meet, the HUNK OF THE WORLD from Makati, DANIEL MATSUNAGA.

He officially entered the house tonight at the live show but the happenings will be discussed tomorrow.

So, that's for today's jam-packed LIVE Eviction Night. Tomorrow will be the 2nd Nomination Night :D

PS.

- I love the reaction of Cess and the people. When BB said that she's evicted, the people cheered.. (but for some unknown reason, when she gets out and cries in front of everyone, some people cheered her.. maybe some little attention seekers.. Cess can't believe that she's evicted.. It looks like she will hit someone in the face when she comes out of the doors..I almost thought she will hurt the cameramen :D She will trend for sure.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:12:16 PM by carlex »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #495 on: May 17, 2014, 04:55:41 PM »
LOLOLOL bye Cess, I just wish she was booed ::) or somebody shouted "I hate you Cess" ;D

Now that Cess and Chevin are gone, who will be the next villain? They took out 2 characters (unlikable, annoying and fake, but characters nonetheless) this early in the season...

I think Aina will be nominated tomorrow by public vote and for some reason, I have a feeling Jane will be randomly nominated by the housemates...

Aina/Michelle will be the next big characters, Michelle kinda mellowed down and Aina started to flare up...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #496 on: May 17, 2014, 04:58:31 PM »
But I SO want one of the twins to be evicted, we don't need BOTH of them! and its kinda unfair to the rest of the housemates because they're not even the 2-in-1 housemate
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #497 on: May 17, 2014, 06:53:07 PM »
So much drama on this, lol. :D :D Happy that the bully is out!

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #498 on: May 17, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »
I'm a bit happy that Cess was evicted   :police: Well, she's being annoying in the house in the past few days. She was also being the bitch. Well, we know that most bitchy people in the house often stay up to the finale but she's a different type of bitch.. unlike Wendy from season 2 etc....

I wonder what will be the reactions of the housemates when they see a new Celebrity Housemate  O0

Anyway, I WISH  THERE'S A BIG SWAP THIS YEAR :D I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT, like past years, Katlin from Finland and Tina from Slovenia :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #499 on: May 18, 2014, 11:48:28 AM »
Great recap carlex, I wish I had seen her sob in the interview. Being a huge fan of the show, her eviction is certainly a huge blow on her. She had no idea how the public hate her. This is a lesson for her.