Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 90440 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #550 on: May 20, 2014, 12:28:24 PM »
Quote from: Logan
Last night, Chevin & Cess was a guest on the show "Aquino & Abunda tonght", Cess explained that she is not getting attention to Axel. She explained that she was supporting Axel, Jane & Aina (their loveteam)....but anyway, both of them wants to enter showbusiness...

HAHAHAHAHA Cess, fake till the end ;D

True! ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #551 on: May 20, 2014, 12:30:07 PM »
Quote from: Mon
Check out this news from Yahoo! Philippines
https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrityblog/pinoys-evict-big-brother-111212070.html

I read this! Mainly the problem this season is casting, there was no one in the cast who is super exciting and polarizing at the same time (Tricia, Wendy Valdez, Karen to name a few) instead they opted to cast pretty people who don't offer much... The only bright spots this season that have brought "buzz" on the show are few (Aina, Michelle, Loisa & her lice, even if we hate them so much Cess and Chevin and Alex who can't even win)... The viewers who were all excited for PBB after around 2 years being off the screen were turned of that literally ALL of the housemates are potential celebrities instead of "real people" ::)

Hopefully the show picks up steam as we go, and the only way to do that is to cut out the useless housemates (and there's a lot of them)

Apparently a lot of people are rallying behind Michelle, Aina and Manolo to get Axel evicted ;D maybe there is chance for Aina ;D

Michelle is the only one deserving to win at this point... She's hard-working, she takes the tasks seriously, she's real and opinionated, she does her best in all tasks! Aina who is real deserves credit... Jane is also worth mentioning, almost everyone else just sits around busy looking cute or flirting with other housemates

And this season totally all about the girls... There's no "strong male" in terms of personality this season

yeah...casting is the real problem this season.....no more enemies...just watching their lives living in the Big Brother house...& only Daniel is a volcanic meter.....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #552 on: May 20, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 11:37:48 PMQuote from: MonCheck out this news from Yahoo! Philippines
https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrityblog/pinoys-evict-big-brother-111212070.htmlI read this! Mainly the problem this season is casting, there was no one in the cast who is super exciting and polarizing at the same time (Tricia, Wendy Valdez, Karen to name a few) instead they opted to cast pretty people who don't offer much... The only bright spots this season that have brought "buzz" on the show are few (Aina, Michelle, Loisa & her lice, even if we hate them so much Cess and Chevin and Alex who can't even win)... The viewers who were all excited for PBB after around 2 years being off the screen were turned of that literally ALL of the housemates are potential celebrities instead of "real people" (Image removed from quote.)

Hopefully the show picks up steam as we go, and the only way to do that is to cut out the useless housemates (and there's a lot of them)
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 11:38:29 PMApparently a lot of people are rallying behind Michelle, Aina and Manolo to get Axel evicted (Image removed from quote.) maybe there is chance for Aina (Image removed from quote.)

Michelle is the only one deserving to win at this point... She's hard-working, she takes the tasks seriously, she's real and opinionated, she does her best in all tasks! Aina who is real deserves credit... Jane is also worth mentioning, almost everyone else just sits around busy looking cute or flirting with other housemates

And this season totally all about the girls... There's no "strong male" in terms of personality this season
yeah...casting is the real problem this season.....no more enemies...just watching their lives living in the Big Brother house...& only Daniel is a volcanic meter.....

The solution to their problem: Make Alex an official housemate ;D yeah only Daniel is the male with potential!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #553 on: May 20, 2014, 04:19:12 PM »
Can we vote online?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #554 on: May 20, 2014, 04:35:41 PM »
Quote from: André
Can we vote online?

unfortunately, No. You must be able to purchase a vote card so that you can vote online. The show is obviously struggling because of the housemates. But i still have faith in this season.
This must be a lesson to the production. Well.. i just hope that more drama to come. But just do not evict those who are big characters such as Aina, Michelle, and. ahhh... Jacob?.. i guess??.. he's starting to show off now. Of all the wallflowers, i like Vickie and Jayme because i think it's who they are.. silent ones who don't one arguments and fights. I think you can see it based on their background. ;)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #555 on: May 20, 2014, 04:37:50 PM »
Can we vote online?

unfortunately, No. You must be able to purchase a vote card so that you can vote online. The show is obviously struggling because of the housemates. But i still have faith in this season.
This must be a lesson to the production. Well.. i just hope that more drama to come. But just do not evict those who are big characters such as Aina, Michelle, and. ahhh... Jacob?.. i guess??.. he's starting to show off now. Of all the wallflowers, i like Vickie and Jayme because i think it's who they are.. silent ones who don't one arguments and fights. I think you can see it based on their background. ;)

Oh no... :'( :'( :'( :'( I hoped I could save Michelle. :(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #556 on: May 20, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »
Quote from: carlex on Today at 09:35:41 AMQuote from: AndréCan we vote online?unfortunately, No. You must be able to purchase a vote card so that you can vote online. The show is obviously struggling because of the housemates. But i still have faith in this season.
This must be a lesson to the production. Well.. i just hope that more drama to come. But just do not evict those who are big characters such as Aina, Michelle, and. ahhh... Jacob?.. i guess??.. he's starting to show off now. Of all the wallflowers, i like Vickie and Jayme because i think it's who they are.. silent ones who don't one arguments and fights. I think you can see it based on their background. (Image removed from quote.)Oh no... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I hoped I could save Michelle. (Image removed from quote.)

I will vote on your behalf :-*
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #557 on: May 20, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: AndréCan we vote online?unfortunately, No. You must be able to purchase a vote card so that you can vote online. The show is obviously struggling because of the housemates. But i still have faith in this season.
This must be a lesson to the production. Well.. i just hope that more drama to come. But just do not evict those who are big characters such as Aina, Michelle, and. ahhh... Jacob?.. i guess??.. he's starting to show off now. Of all the wallflowers, i like Vickie and Jayme because i think it's who they are.. silent ones who don't one arguments and fights. I think you can see it based on their background. (Image removed from quote.)

Vickie and Jayme are the wallflowers who really are just quiet, nice and non-confrontational people, its just their personality, I have no problem with them.... My problem are mainly the male housemates LOL

I think the production is doing the best they can to save Aina and Michele... They're the stars this season ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #558 on: May 20, 2014, 04:57:25 PM »
Quote from: carlex on Today at 09:35:41 AMQuote from: AndréCan we vote online?unfortunately, No. You must be able to purchase a vote card so that you can vote online. The show is obviously struggling because of the housemates. But i still have faith in this season.
This must be a lesson to the production. Well.. i just hope that more drama to come. But just do not evict those who are big characters such as Aina, Michelle, and. ahhh... Jacob?.. i guess??.. he's starting to show off now. Of all the wallflowers, i like Vickie and Jayme because i think it's who they are.. silent ones who don't one arguments and fights. I think you can see it based on their background. (Image removed from quote.)Oh no... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I hoped I could save Michelle. (Image removed from quote.)

I will vote on your behalf :-*

AHAHA, Marie <333

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #559 on: May 20, 2014, 05:26:35 PM »
Day 23: The Party, The Drinks, The Arguments, and the Weights

The Party
Spoiler for Hiden:
  BB told the teens about his rules for the party. They can enjoy until their curfew and that they cannot have any alcoholic drink. When the party came, Joshua felt out of place because he's not fond of having party and he's not a outgoing person. (of course he must be, he grew up with a priest. On the other hand, Manolo was really disappointed because he can't have drinks. He admitted to BB that outside, he drinks and he loves to go to a lot of party. After a few hours, the teens were ordered to go inside the house when they heard the sound of their curfew. Upon this, the adults officially started drinking except for Alex who refused because she doesn't really drink in parties. (Actually, i know the reason why. One of my colleagues at my work showed me some of his personal photos with Alex who was drunk. It was nothing controversial or out of the context issues but the Alex i saw there was different. She hugs a lot of people when she's drunk and she doesn't care even she's a celebrity. Maybe, she just chose not to drink as a precaution on what she might do and the whole nation was watching,most especially her sister and parents.)

Truth or Dare
Spoiler for Hiden:
    The adults played a truth or dare game that sparked an argument between Axel and Aina. Everyone kept on teasing the two without noticing that they were getting to each other's nerves. They were arguing that each other was mad against the other one. Aina thought Axel was mad and as well as with Axel. Both were also thinking that they were just joking and nothing personal but this was actaully the opposite. Since Axel and Aina are getting up the heat, Aina called Axel inside the house to confront him privately. They once again argued and insisted that the other one is madder than the other. They returned to their housemates only to continue their arguments and the housemates finally stopped them and asked Axel to kiss Aina to appease the situation. they told the two that they have to remain calm and just enjoy the night. Afterwards, they did what their housemates asked them to do and continued drinking like nothing happened.

WEEKLY TASK:
Spoiler for Hiden:

In the morning, the housemates were able to get their weekly budget for succeeding in the previous week's weekly task. They also noticed a weighing scale in the living room. This was actually related to their weekly task, which was similar to the one given in Pinoy Big Brother: Season 2. Big Brother thought of this weekly task since he was concerned with the housemates' health. In the living room, Jacob shared his feelings on gaining weight while Loisa continued eating before Big Brother's announcement. Except for Daniel, Big Brother asked all housemates to stand first beside the weighing scale to see their intial weight upon entering the house. They will later sit down in it to know their current weight. Jacob was proclaimed as the heaviest housemate at 166 pounds. The housemates who weighed heavier when seated shall lose weight. At the end of the week, their weight should be at most their initial weight prior to their entry into the house. (Jacob, Axel, Loisa, Alex, Aina, Michele, Vickie, and Jane have to return to the weight prior to their entry to the Big Brother house.)

Daniel tried to warned and help the housemates to effectively lose their weights and asked Alex to change their menu for lunch. They were cooking fried chicken and Daniel said that it will be too hard to burn. Alex ignored his advises and said that they should enjoy first the fried chicken before taking the task seriously. And guess what, Alex wins!  :P  ::)

For the Next Episode:
Spoiler for Hiden:
   Jacob will be the talk of the house for his attitude and he's starting to show some real colors. (Ooohh.. I'm starting to like him).. The girls will talk behind him while BB has another dilemma for the housemates regarding their weekly task, friendships, and the NOMINATIONS!  :o  :o

Link for tonight's Episode: Part 1 & 2 has the fights and arguments of Axel and Aina

Part 1: http://hapeetube.biz/Pinoy-Big-Brother-All-In-May-20-2014-Part-13_v13411
Part 2: http://hapeetube.biz/Pinoy-Big-Brother-All-In-May-20-2014-Part-23_v13413
Part 3: http://hapeetube.biz/Pinoy-Big-Brother-All-In-May-20-2014-Part-33_v13414

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #560 on: May 21, 2014, 02:33:11 AM »
Quote from: carlex
Joshua felt out of place because he's not fond of having party and he's not a outgoing person.
(of course he must be, he grew up with a priest.
I dunno why, but this cracked me up. hahahahaha

Thanks for the recap carlex, I was not able to watch the first part of the program last night.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #561 on: May 21, 2014, 02:41:20 AM »
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 11:37:48 PMQuote from: MonCheck out this news from Yahoo! Philippines
https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrityblog/pinoys-evict-big-brother-111212070.htmlI read this! Mainly the problem this season is casting, there was no one in the cast who is super exciting and polarizing at the same time (Tricia, Wendy Valdez, Karen to name a few) instead they opted to cast pretty people who don't offer much... The only bright spots this season that have brought "buzz" on the show are few (Aina, Michelle, Loisa & her lice, even if we hate them so much Cess and Chevin and Alex who can't even win)... The viewers who were all excited for PBB after around 2 years being off the screen were turned of that literally ALL of the housemates are potential celebrities instead of "real people" (Image removed from quote.)

Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 11:38:29 PMApparently a lot of people are rallying behind Michelle, Aina and Manolo to get Axel evicted (Image removed from quote.) maybe there is chance for Aina (Image removed from quote.)

EXACTLY!!

You know every time a new season starts, I would always feel excited about the HMs' first night in the house. This season, I did not feel that.

I agree about the cast being not polarizing. Just take for instance Cess. The house villain, Cess, is so unlikable that everyone hates her, which is different from other seasons where the villains still have redeeming qualities that make them so polarizing that you either hate or love them. Paco, Wendy, even Shey, were very polarizing. Cess, you just hate her to the core.

The housemates are uninspiring.  Even the house is so-so.

I rather would get Manolo out than Axel. At least Axel is complex. Manolo is just a poster boy.

@ Logan, I felt hat too. We are just watching some random people doing some random stuff in the house. Literally, we are just watching their lives living in the Big Brother house.

PS I always wonder why Daniel looks so good in TV and picture but never in real life. I see him walking around Glorietta and he has very prominent jaw that makes his face lreally hard and even scary sometimes.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #562 on: May 21, 2014, 05:01:46 AM »
Quote from: Mon
Quote from: LoganQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 11:37:48 PMQuote from: MonCheck out this news from Yahoo! Philippines

yeah...casting is the real problem this season.....no more enemies...just watching their lives living in the Big Brother house...& only Daniel is a volcanic meter.....EXACTLY!!

You know every time a new season starts, I would always feel excited about the HMs' first night in the house. This season, I did not feel that.

I agree about the cast being not polarizing. Just take for instance Cess. The house villain, Cess, is so unlikable that everyone hates her, which is different from other seasons where the villains still have redeeming qualities that make them so polarizing that you either hate or love them. Paco, Wendy, even Shey, were very polarizing. Cess, you just hate her to the core.

I rather would get Manolo out than Axel. At least Axel is complex. Manolo is just a poster boy.

@ Logan, I felt hat too. We are just watching some random people doing some random stuff in the house. Literally, we are just watching their lives living in the Big Brother house.

PS I always wonder why Daniel looks so good in TV and picture but never in real life. I see him walking around Glorietta and he has very prominent jaw that makes his face lreally hard and even scary sometimes.

Cess is the villain you just flat-out hate! Not love to hate! The people this season are just SOOOOO boring, so evicting someone like Aina, Michelle and maybe even Jacob is not an option!

We could stand to lose Manolo because Fourth/Fifth/Joshua are just like him.... We could practically call them Male #1, Male #2, Male #3, Male #4... I'd actually take Axel over Manolo, but I just can't see Manolo being evicted...

The girls this season are strong, I can imagine Michelle and Aina make any of the boys Minus Matsunaga) cry... The housemates this season are also missing "the relatability factor" where viewers can say, "oh we have the same personality!"

I see Daniel Matsunaga a lot too, he's really handsome but I agree about the jaw... I prefer Fabio Ide, he lives in a condo in Makati right beside mine and he is SUPER handsome <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #563 on: May 21, 2014, 05:03:22 AM »

The solution to their problem: Make Alex an official housemate ;D yeah only Daniel is the male with potential!

yeah..make Alex an official housemate & that's it!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #564 on: May 21, 2014, 05:12:24 AM »
https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrityblog/pinoys-evict-big-brother-111212070.html
EXACTLY!!

yeah...ALL IN is so plain,
no "X-factor"
no exciting twist
no Hurricanes or tornado's
just plain housemates with the same personalities....
no more villains, boring heroes
boring house interior
only attractive housemates get attention
that's it!  :(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #565 on: May 21, 2014, 05:12:41 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 06:59:40 AMQuote from: LoganQuote from: marie on Yesterday at 11:37:48 PMQuote from: MonCheck out this news from Yahoo! Philippines

The solution to their problem: Make Alex an official housemate (Image removed from quote.) yeah only Daniel is the male with potential!

yeah..make Alex an official housemate & that's it!

Apparently she needs to be out by sometime in June to film The Voice :'(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #566 on: May 21, 2014, 05:14:49 AM »
your right mon & marie;

Manolo is the only possible evictee this week.
Axel is flexible
Aina is quite bitchy but true & you will understand her
Michele, not bossy anymore, just a leader

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #567 on: May 21, 2014, 08:19:44 AM »
I don't think Manolo will be evicted - he has a huge fanbase because of his "Chinito" looks. I don't wanna say it but I feel either Jacob or Aina will be evicted. I don't want Aina to go. They might hate her but she's not as bad as Cess.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #568 on: May 21, 2014, 08:34:28 AM »
 I don't want Aina to go. They might hate her but she's not as bad as Cess.

true! Aina is not bad as Cess.... ;)

but i dont know who will be evicted this week

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #569 on: May 21, 2014, 10:32:36 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
I don't think Manolo will be evicted - he has a huge fanbase because of his "Chinito" looks. I don't wanna say it but I feel either Jacob or Aina will be evicted. I don't want Aina to go. They might hate her but she's not as bad as Cess.
Yeah I don't think Manolo is going home this week, despite his bland personality, he has a huge fanbase...

I really think this week is between Axel and Aina... I can't see Michele going home wither
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #570 on: May 22, 2014, 03:01:06 AM »
this week is really confusing who will be evicted.....who do think?

Axel - 50%
Michele - 20%
Aina - 15%
Manolo - 5%

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2014, 03:38:31 AM »
Day 24: To be safe or to be a Friend?

Jacob, the biggest complainer
Spoiler for Hiden:
  The housemates who gained weight were summoned by BB to tell them that they must lost at least 48 lbs as a group. Daniel, who happened to be the most fit housemate of them all volunteered to be their trainer. Michelle on the other hand also initiated to help them by providing some of her own set of exercises that could help them for this task. Jacob, who is the biggest gainer of all happens to be also the biggest complainer. He always complained and reason out anything that he could think of to avoid exercises. Alex with Michelle and the girls talked behind him and told them that they should keep an eye on him and watch his every move even what he does every minute and what he eats.
  So the exercises went the next day, but Jacob cannot take it all. He even tried to steal some time to secretly eat and drink. But when he returns, he gives more complains and burst out his every misery.
  Talking about Nichole, while everyone was so busy with the exercise, she was sleeping in the living room and Aina noticed her and told her to go with the others and start losing weights.
The Heartbeat
Spoiler for Hiden:
   Whenever the housemates would hear the sound of heartbeat, something wrong or something bad will happen. And so, they were right when BB dropped the biggest change for this task that would affect their nominations and status on the house.
   All the housemates who gained weight will do another weigh in to determine who lost lbs in the shortest time. Whoever will be the two lowest losers will be the only pair who will face this weekly task. Meaning they must do all the exercises and lose the necessary lbs to achieve their target weight. It was Loisa and Nichole who garnered the lowest weight lost percentage, wherein Nichole lost 0.97% while Loisa didn't lose any. Therefore, they are the only two housemates who will face this weekly task.
The Nomination Twist
Spoiler for Hiden:
    The housemates must choose between Loisa and Nichole on whom they will support to lose more weights than the other. If the housemate they chose to support loses more weights than the other, then, they will be safe from nominations. The other losing camp will face the nomination process and they're the only choices for nominations.
Friendship vs. Safety
Spoiler for Hiden:
    The following are the housemates who chose Nichole and their reasons;
     Manolo - He nominated Loisa before so he doesn't want to trust her for this task. He even admitted that he doesn't want Loisa.
     Jacob - He nominated Nichole before but he chose her because it will benefit him in the game. Nichole can practically lose weight than Loisa who didn't accomplish to do it. Despite his unlikeliness towards Nichole, he chose to be safe.
     Vickie - She nominated Nichole before, and she's close to Loisa. But, with the nominations at stake, she rather want to be safe than to be with her friend.
    Fifth - He's close to both girls. But, he wnated to be safe so he chose Nichole 'cause he believes that she will do well in this task.
The rest of the story will be continued on the next recap....  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2014, 04:26:17 AM »
the episode last night was a bummer.

*The weights (battle b/w Nichole & Loisa), the other housmates nominated Nichole but they chose to be with her.....quite dissapointing......

*Jacob is MR.EXCUSES!!!! Quite hate him! he keeps on making excuses on the workout but the others especially the girls, they continued the intense workout led by Daniel. i hate Jacob these days.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #573 on: May 22, 2014, 04:28:55 AM »
If im gonna choose between safety or weightloss (the nomination twist between Loisa & Nichole, who was given punishment twist), im gonna choose Loisa over Nichole because i want to help Loisa lose more weight than just being safe with Nichole.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #574 on: May 22, 2014, 04:30:27 AM »
JACOB - MR.EXCUSES........ ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o :o :( :( :( :(
(If you watched last night, you will hate him)