Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 90556 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #575 on: May 22, 2014, 04:35:41 AM »
the housemates are concerned for Jacob because he keeps on making excuses. Big Brother told them not to do crash diet, that's why they're told to workout led by Daniel.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #576 on: May 22, 2014, 05:01:08 AM »
If Team Loisa is safe and puts Jacob in jeopardy, he will surely be nominated by the public & the housemates ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #577 on: May 22, 2014, 06:43:38 AM »
I wish they make this weight thingy a season-wide task like in PBB 2.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #578 on: May 22, 2014, 04:25:05 PM »
Quote from: Mon
I wish they make this weight thingy a season-wide task like in PBB 2.

This task really gives a lot of pressure to them. And if there's one thing that is so hard not to do inside the house, that would be not to gain weight. ;D ;D ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #579 on: May 22, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »
Day 25: Team Loisa vs Team Nichole

Safety over Friendship
Spoiler for Hiden:
    Big Brother asked the housemates to choose on whom they are going to support for this weekly task. If the one they choose to support loses, then they will be the only one who will face the nominations.
As they choose, it was obvious to them that Nichole can do better than Losia. She can lose weight immediately while Loisa, despite of all her efforts, can easily get tired of exercises.
     The following are the housemates who chose Nichole and their reasons;
     Manolo - He nominated Loisa before so he doesn't want to trust her for this task. He even admitted that he doesn't want Loisa.
     Jacob - He nominated Nichole before but he chose her because it will benefit him in the game. Nichole can practically lose weight than Loisa who didn't accomplish to do it. Despite his unlikeliness towards Nichole, he chose to be safe.
     Vickie - She nominated Nichole before, and she's close to Loisa. But, with the nominations at stake, she rather want to be safe than to be with her friend.
    Fifth - He's close to both girls. But, he wnated to be safe so he chose Nichole 'cause he believes that she will do well in this task.
    Jane - she based her decision on whom she thinks can lose more weights in 3 days.
    Michelle - knowing her, as one of the most competitive housemate, her decision is quite obvious. She claims that she chose Nichole not only because she can do better in this task but it also happens that she's closer to her than Loisa.
    Daniel - he chose her and the reason where not shown.
    Mariz - SHOCKER!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  she's the only and real bestfriend of Loisa but she chose Nichole for a guarantee in safety with the nominations.

The following housemates choose Loisa
     Fourth - he's close to Loisa and he knows that she will get mad at him if he will choose Nichole. He rather wanted to be in danger than having someone mad at him.
     Joshua - this is an obvious choice. He's the only man who will not exchange Loisa for anything even for safety in the game.
     Aina - she's a true friend to Loisa and she believes in her.
     Axel - he treats Loisa as a challenge for him. Even it is obvious for him that it will be hard but whatever the result will be, at least he knew, he gave his best to help Loisa.
     Jayme - because she seldom speaks in the house, her reason was not aired..  ???  ???
     Ranty - No matter what happens, he believes with Loisa
     Alex - she wanted to be with her to help her and support her because she knew that it will be a rough task for Loisa.

The Divide
Spoiler for Hiden:
   With Michelle being in the Nichole's team, expect that they will be competing as much as they can. They immediately decided to change the diet of Nichole and takes away their share on the whole house's foods and groceries. This strategy  took the other group by surprise. They never thought that the other group will come to that far that they would rather choose to fully divide everything just because of their safety at stake. Michelle and Jacob explained to Alex, Fourth and Aina that it will only be temporary for three days just for the task. Aina refused to accept their reason as well as Alex. Aina said that they don't have to that 'cause it will widen the gap between the two groups. Alex was disappointed because she felt that those housemates quickly changed just because of the eviction.

Friendship Over??
Spoiler for Hiden:
    Loisa was saddened by Mariz's decision. She expected that her bestfriend will choose her and support her no matter what happens. Mariz tried to apologize and appease Loisa but she was so reluctant to talk to her. She did not show to everyone that she was disappointed to Mariz but at the confession room, she cried a lot to Big Brother.

Will you take the risk to save your friendship??
Spoiler for Hiden:
     Before the final weigh in, Big Brother will give them a status of the current weights of Loisa and Nichole. But, before he will give the said updates, he let the housemates to change their mind on whom they wanted to support.. well.. as usual, this will be continued in the next Episode. :D

thanks for reading everyone! Have a nice day!
I've been voting for Aina everyday, at least 10 times.. I hope i can help her..  :(  :(  :(

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #580 on: May 23, 2014, 03:02:09 AM »
Maris started off as wallflower. Now she's rapidly becoming one of the most unique character of the season.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #581 on: May 23, 2014, 03:04:06 AM »
If only Vickie and Jaymie were not chosen and instead two housemates from lower income group made it, then the house would be more entertaining. Vickie and Jaymie are waste of airtime and space.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #582 on: May 23, 2014, 03:59:54 AM »
If Team Loisa is safe and puts Jacob in jeopardy, he will surely be nominated by the public & the housemates ;D

true! im in Team Loisa!!! yeah! ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #583 on: May 23, 2014, 04:00:53 AM »
Maris started off as wallflower. Now she's rapidly becoming one of the most unique character of the season.

true!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #584 on: May 23, 2014, 04:04:42 AM »
When Big Brother gave them a 2nd chance to choose b/w Nichole & Loisa, Maris was guilty at first (true friends will never go against you & they will be there when you need help)....

but i hope Maris will go to Loisa's team.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #585 on: May 23, 2014, 04:08:43 AM »
Maris felt guilty when she chose over Nichole (the "safe" from nominations) vs. true friend Loisa.....

when i believe her conscience will take her to Loisa because Loisa is a good person. It doesnt matter if she's loud mouthed but i will choose Loisa over Nichole because Nichole is super quiet & has a boring personality.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #586 on: May 23, 2014, 05:14:45 AM »
Quote from: Mon
If only Vickie and Jaymie were not chosen and instead two housemates from lower income group made it, then the house would be more entertaining. Vickie and Jaymie are waste of airtime and space.

And Fourth ! We really don't need both, Manolo is also a waste of space.... What we need is a character with a really strong personality ala Wendy Valdez/Deniesse, they don't even need to be poor, they just need strong personalities....

I'm also starting to really hate Joshua! He's using Loisa to get more popular, he knows people will eat that shit up (loveteam) ::)! He's playing the same game as Biggel has played, you could see right through it..... "Make a loveteam" then pull the "poverty card" as much as you can! It doesn't hurt him that most of the housemates this season are middle class-upper class
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #587 on: May 23, 2014, 05:35:02 AM »
I understand Maris for choosing safety, it is a game and given she was already nominated, I can understand why she wouldn't want to go through that again!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #588 on: May 24, 2014, 02:06:37 AM »
Day 26: The Final Weigh In

Here's a very quick recap on last night's episode. It was just plainly all about how the housemates prepared and worked hard to make Loisa and Nichole to lose the necessary weights in order to be safe for the nominations.

Before the final weigh in , BB gave a chance to take a peek on both Loisa and Nichole's current weights. But before the weigh in, they were allowed to change team. Everybody decided to stick with their decision and remained on their original team.

Loisa won in this pre-final weigh in. She was very happy cause on their perspective, and eveyrone i think, they were the underdogs for this week. Mariz on the other hand was still trying to win back the heart of her bestfriend. Unfortunately, they remain cold to each other even they sleep beside each other.

The final day for the excerise came and everyone was dying to give their best effort to win. On Nichole's team, Michelle never stopped supporting her despite her idea to give up because of pressure and that she got too exhauseted for this.

On theother team, Loisa tried her best depsite of some body pains she felt. Jayme tried to check her up and advised some medical tips to continue with the activities.

Final Weigh in came, and the result was.. ....

Spoiler for Hiden:
Loisa's team won over Nichole. This only means that Loisa, Joshua, Aina, Alex, Axel, Jayme, Fourth, and Ranty are safe from nominations, while Nichole's team are all in danger and are the only ones eligible for nominations.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #589 on: May 24, 2014, 12:53:18 PM »
lol, Maris was trolled by god. KARMA IS A BITCH!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #590 on: May 24, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »
Maris had her conscience high.....hope that she chose over her bestfriend in the house rather than to be safe.....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #591 on: May 24, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »
for this 2nd eviction night. i dont really know who's gonna go...but i bet its Aina or Manolo......thanks

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #592 on: May 24, 2014, 03:30:28 PM »
Queen Michelle and Aina safe <3 <3 <3 Manolo too

Axel is evicted, not entirely surprised TBH, he lost a lot of supporters (in the livefeeds he said not to nice things about Jane) and the Jane/Axel supporters must have turned again him

I would've preferred Manolo out but Michele and Aina are the only ones I care about
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #593 on: May 24, 2014, 03:30:59 PM »
Quote from: André
lol, Maris was trolled by god. KARMA IS A BITCH!
She will trolled further if she get nominated this week <3 <3 LOLOLOL!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #594 on: May 24, 2014, 03:34:45 PM »
AND it's proven anybody who crosses Queen Michele goes home <3 <3 <3 Cess, Chevin and now Axel can attest to that ;D

La Salle's votes got divided between Axel and Michele I'm sure... (I didn't count Manolo because those who saved him are mainly tween girls  ::))
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:41:38 PM by marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #595 on: May 24, 2014, 03:53:15 PM »
Day 27: 2nd Eviction Night

Thank you Marie for the recap! :)

I am so relived that Aina was safe. I already knew she was safe when Toni asked what she feels when she and Axel were the ones left for the final results. I knew that she will answer that she knew she will be evicted which will add to the surprise factor for everyone. My campaigns worked and my votes are all worth it. I borrowed the phones of my colleagues and voted Aina on their number. I just got one friend who was so reluctant to give her phone because she doesn't like Aina, but i was clever enough to borrow her phone and "steal" some votes.. haha..  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D

The Public Voting for the nominations is temporarily unavailable this week because Big Brother wanted to know more about the housemates, on how they will vote and espcially that the only housemates eligible are Nichole's team, (Michelle, Manolo, Jacob, Vickie, Fifth, Jane, Daniel and Mariz)

I will keep on supporting Aina till the end. :D As long as i can do some clever stuff to borrow the phones of my colleagues, I will help her..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #596 on: May 24, 2014, 04:27:28 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Day 27: 2nd Eviction Night

Thank you Marie for the recap! (Image removed from quote.)

I am so relived that Aina was safe. I already knew she was safe when Toni asked what she feels when she and Axel were the ones left for the final results. I knew that she will answer that she knew she will be evicted which will add to the surprise factor for everyone. My campaigns worked and my votes are all worth it. I borrowed the phones of my colleagues and voted Aina on their number. I just got one friend who was so reluctant to give her phone because she doesn't like Aina, but i was clever enough to borrow her phone and "steal" some votes.. haha..  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

The Public Voting for the nominations is temporarily unavailable this week because Big Brother wanted to know more about the housemates, on how they will vote and espcially that the only housemates eligible are Nichole's team, (Michelle, Manolo, Jacob, Vickie, Fifth, Jane, Daniel and Mariz)

I will keep on supporting Aina till the end. (Image removed from quote.) As long as i can do some clever stuff to borrow the phones of my colleagues, I will help her..

No prob!!!! Me too I was so relieved and happy that Aina was safe.... and she had at least a 3% lead ahed of Axel <3 I think this is the start of the public understanding and supporting Aina <3 In her defense, she was against voting behemoths like Manolo and Michele, imagine if she was nominated alongside the likes of Jayme/Vickie/Ranty ;D

Aina and Michele for the Big 4! <3

Nominees IMO will be Jacob/Jane/Michele/Mariz... Any combination of the 4, but Jacob is in most danger of being evicted... I doubt Jane/Michele are going anywhere even if they get evicted
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:41:48 PM by marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #597 on: May 24, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »
DIVA FROM VOLLEYBOL MICHELLE IS SAFE!! <333333

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #598 on: May 25, 2014, 09:52:47 AM »
 i didnt expect Axel to go...i was hoping for Aina to be evicted. shockingly, the guy was evicted....because of low supporters

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #599 on: May 25, 2014, 09:53:09 AM »
no more BITCHES in the house....only plain people