Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5  (Read 90585 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Pinoy Big Brother Season 5
« Reply #675 on: June 04, 2014, 05:07:26 PM »
Jayme babe SUFFERING and FIGHTING against the moral and ethics of her religion to win the task

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #676 on: June 04, 2014, 05:10:11 PM »
Quote from: carlex

The continuation will be tomorrow. Jayme chose Daniel, Michelle and Ranty. Michelle seems to be hesitant and doesn’t want to pursue with the dare

This kinda surprised me, she had an advertisement with one of the sports stores here where she was nude (well not NUDE NUDE ;D)

My respect for Jayme went up by 100000000x I mean I'm not even religious but just for my values I would never do a nude painting, so I have mad respect for her doing that considering her religious views and values :) and LOL finally airtime ;D

Jayme babe SUFFERING and FIGHTING against the moral and ethics of her religion to win the task

My Dear Jayme is starting to show off.. ;) ;) haha.. the first time i saw her i knew that she will stay till at least Final 6 or 5..  ;)  ;) maybe if you are inside the house wherein the cameras are looking in every move you make most especially when you poop and when you pee, and wipe all your sensitive parts, it is definitely an added factor to her decision. But if it will be outside, she will never do or at least, you or me.

• Big Brother
« Reply #677 on: June 04, 2014, 05:13:25 PM »
here in Spain female housemates only get naked outside the house 'cause a magazine pay them

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #678 on: June 04, 2014, 05:17:19 PM »
Quote from: CMW

LOL your prayer warrior is fighting ;D

here in Spain female housemates only get naked outside the house 'cause a magazine pay them

HAHAHAHA! ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #679 on: June 04, 2014, 05:18:15 PM »

and i believe that it must be a high pay then.. here, even males are hesitant to do a nude painting.. it is definitely against the moral and ethics of religion and because our country is "conservative" enough for this stuff. so, Jayme saying YES to this really surprised me and i admire her a lot. as in a lot.. ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #680 on: June 04, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:05:13 AMQuote from: carlex
The continuation will be tomorrow. Jayme chose Daniel, Michelle and Ranty. Michelle seems to be hesitant and doesn’t want to pursue with the dareThis kinda surprised me, she had an advertisement with one of the sports stores here where she was nude (well not NUDE NUDE (Image removed from quote.))

My respect for Jayme went up by 100000000x I mean I'm not even religious but just for my values I would never do a nude painting, so I have mad respect for her doing that considering her religious views and values (Image removed from quote.) and LOL finally airtime (Image removed from quote.)
Quote from: CMW on Today at 10:07:26 AMJayme babe SUFFERING and FIGHTING against the moral and ethics of her religion to win the task
My Dear Jayme is starting to show off.. (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) haha.. the first time i saw her i knew that she will stay till at least Final 6 or 5..  (Image removed from quote.)  (Image removed from quote.) maybe if you are inside the house wherein the cameras are looking in every move you make most especially when you poop and when you pee, and wipe all your sensitive parts, it is definitely an added factor to her decision. But if it will be outside, she will never do or at least, you or me.

I was pleasantly surprised, I was sure she wasn't doing it, it just shows that she is actually dedicated on her decision and at least it gives her exposure (no pun intended, LOL shout out to our wallflower Vickie ;D) but I guess if you are inside and exposed, you'd be more inclined to say yes
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #681 on: June 04, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
Quote from: CMWhere in Spain female housemates only get naked outside the house 'cause a magazine pay themand i believe that it must be a high pay then.. here, even males are hesitant to do a nude painting.. it is definitely against the moral and ethics of religion and because our country is "conservative" enough for this stuff. so, Jayme saying YES to this really surprised me and i admire her a lot. as in a lot.. (Image removed from quote.)

This is true, the most nude here are either indigenous pictures, nude paintings OR indie movies...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #682 on: June 04, 2014, 05:30:20 PM »
Jayme is now the talk of the nation. LOL.. And more people are getting mad for the one who used the first NO (ehem.. Nichole..ehem ::) ) I can't imagine the face of NIchole and her guilt for saying NO to eating insects while Jayme saying YES to a nude painting.. conscience will kill Nichole.. :D

(according to sources, they wore a leotard skin-like clothing to protect their sensitive parts.. you know Big Brother, he will never dare you if you will be compromised.. he always thinks of you and all you or they have to do is to trust.
remember PBB 3?.wherein they must dance naked..but the housemates wore some skin-tone clothing.. i dunno how to call it) ;)

• Big Brother
« Reply #683 on: June 04, 2014, 05:31:21 PM »

and i believe that it must be a high pay then.. here, even males are hesitant to do a nude painting.. it is definitely against the moral and ethics of religion and because our country is "conservative" enough for this stuff. so, Jayme saying YES to this really surprised me and i admire her a lot. as in a lot.. ;D

it's more or less like 1.196.188,64 PhP (27.242 dollars)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #684 on: June 04, 2014, 05:35:25 PM »
Jayme is now the talk of the nation. LOL.. And more people are getting mad for the one who used the first NO (ehem.. Nichole..ehem (Image removed from quote.) ) I can't imagine the face of NIchole and her guilt for saying NO to eating insects while Jayme saying YES to a nude painting.. conscience will kill Nichole.. (Image removed from quote.)

(according to sources, they wore a leotard skin-like clothing to protect their sensitive parts.. you know Big Brother, he will never dare you if you will be compromised.. he always thinks of you and all you or they have to do is to trust.
remember PBB 3?.wherein they must dance naked..but the housemates wore some skin-tone clothing.. i dunno how to call it) (Image removed from quote.)

Srsly Nichole is just so ugh ::) what annoyed me the most is that she eventually a silkworm when all housemates tried it ::)

LOL I'm not surprised its not really nude ;D MTRCB would never allow an actual nude scene in PBB ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #685 on: June 04, 2014, 05:36:09 PM »
Quote from: carlex on Today at 10:18:15 AMQuote from: CMWhere in Spain female housemates only get naked outside the house 'cause a magazine pay themand i believe that it must be a high pay then.. here, even males are hesitant to do a nude painting.. it is definitely against the moral and ethics of religion and because our country is "conservative" enough for this stuff. so, Jayme saying YES to this really surprised me and i admire her a lot. as in a lot.. (Image removed from quote.)
it's more or less like 1.196.188,64 PhP (27.242 dollars)

That's not too bad, at least it hit a million ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #686 on: June 04, 2014, 08:06:09 PM »
It feels so strange to think for some people it's such a challenge to pose nude and a moral thing when for me it's really the fun part of work lol

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #687 on: June 05, 2014, 01:49:32 AM »
I call for a prayer vigil for Jayme

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #688 on: June 05, 2014, 01:51:02 AM »
I am not gonna do it either. Unless you're working as a model or an actor outside the house, a nude photo/painting, no matter how tasteful it is, can hunt in your future career.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #689 on: June 05, 2014, 01:55:03 AM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: carlexJayme is now the talk of the nation. LOL.. And more people are getting mad for the one who used the first NO (ehem.. Nichole..ehem (Image removed from quote.) ) I can't imagine the face of NIchole and her guilt for saying NO to eating insects while Jayme saying YES to a nude painting.. conscience will kill Nichole.. (Image removed from quote.)

remember PBB 3?.wherein they must dance naked..but the housemates wore some skin-tone clothing.. i dunno how to call it) (Image removed from quote.)
Srsly Nichole is just so ugh (Image removed from quote.) what annoyed me the most is that she eventually a silkworm when all housemates tried it (Image removed from quote.)

LOL I'm not surprised its not really nude (Image removed from quote.) MTRCB would never allow an actual nude scene in PBB (Image removed from quote.)
Bugs taste nutty with shrimplike texture, especially when fried. I have tasted crickets before and it's okay. I wish Nichole was more adventurous.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #690 on: June 05, 2014, 02:05:18 AM »
Jayme is now the talk of the nation. LOL.. And more people are getting mad for the one who used the first NO (ehem.. Nichole..ehem (Image removed from quote.) ) I can't imagine the face of NIchole and her guilt for saying NO to eating insects while Jayme saying YES to a nude painting.. conscience will kill Nichole.. (Image removed from quote.)

I think it';s only Jayme's religion that's making her hesitant about getting nude. She's a nurse, and people in the medical field are constantly exposed to nudity.  Even when I was in college, we were subjected to physical and medical exams three times a year, there are even times that doctors would see us by threes so we're naked in front of everyone. I bet Jayme's the same.

I wish this push through.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #691 on: June 05, 2014, 03:41:23 AM »
Big Brother made a great advice to Loisa, Joshua & Jane to stop treating each other as true "best friends" because 1 month doesn't define their true friendship ;)

I totally agree with you, Loisa was just being too clingy and was being a normal teenager, same goes for Joshua being a normal teenage guy ;D

Loisa was kinda using the "best friend thing" I mean she totes has a crush on Joshua ;D

that was a good thing ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #692 on: June 05, 2014, 03:47:06 AM »
last nights episode was a URGH!!!!  ???

*Nichole was so OA! It's just a one piece of silkworm!!! too OA (Over-acting)!!! (Me, when i was a kid, i ate a fried frog & it was really good! ;))
*Jayme is a religious woman. Her decision to be posing nude in a nude painting will destroy her image. It's her battle between her faith & her decision.....

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #693 on: June 05, 2014, 03:51:24 AM »

*Nichole was so OA! It's just a one piece of silkworm!!! too OA (Over-acting)!!! (Me, when i was a kid, i ate a fried frog & it was really good! ;))
*Jayme is a religious woman. Her decision to be posing nude in a nude painting will destroy her image. It's her battle between her faith & her decision.....

what is her religion ?

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #694 on: June 05, 2014, 11:53:52 AM »

what is her religion ?

I guess she's a Christian not Catholic, some of the young Catholic Filipinos here aren't that religious anymore.She might be a Christian.  It's just a guess though. :Ang

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #695 on: June 05, 2014, 03:12:34 PM »
It feels so strange to think for some people it's such a challenge to pose nude and a moral thing when for me it's really the fun part of work lol

I guess its just differing cultures ;D I think Asian Countries are more conservative than western ones, not to mention the Philippines is generally highly religious ;D but I actually know quite a few who model for nude paintings ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #696 on: June 05, 2014, 03:15:40 PM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: carlexJayme is now the talk of the nation. LOL.. And more people are getting mad for the one who used the first NO (ehem.. Nichole..ehem (Image removed from quote.) ) I can't imagine the face of NIchole and her guilt for saying NO to eating insects while Jayme saying YES to a nude painting.. conscience will kill Nichole.. (Image removed from quote.)

Srsly Nichole is just so ugh (Image removed from quote.) what annoyed me the most is that she eventually a silkworm when all housemates tried it (Image removed from quote.)

LOL I'm not surprised its not really nude (Image removed from quote.) MTRCB would never allow an actual nude scene in PBB (Image removed from quote.)
Bugs taste nutty with shrimplike texture, especially when fried. I have tasted crickets before and it's okay. I wish Nichole was more adventurous.

I already tried the silkworm, its like what you said, nutty and a bit woody, Nichole was just being weak about it, but I guess I can't really judge, I would never eat a frog ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #697 on: June 05, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »
I guess she's a Christian not Catholic, some of the young Catholic Filipinos here aren't that religious anymore.She might be a Christian.  It's just a guess though. :Ang

Ok thanks ! I asked because the only religion that actually refer to nudity as a bad thing is Islam, the bible use it a form of human purity when not used for lust. But I guess it's just like the homosexuality thing : a way to control people's behaviour via a moral standart based on supposed religious arguement that doesn't actually exist.

I guess its just differing cultures ;D I think Asian Countries are more conservative than western ones, not to mention the Philippines is generally highly religious ;D but I actually know quite a few who model for nude paintings ;D

yes it's very interesting to see the cultural differences but to be honest I think nudity might have been ok in the 70's-80's but I think now it's back to a taboo level in most countries.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #698 on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:10 PM »
DAY 39: Faith vs. Trust

The Quad Nude
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jayme chose Michelle, Daniel and Ranty to join her in this dare. She chose the three because for her, Michelle is the one who suggested her that it’s not bad to do nude, Daniel is a hunk model so he’s been into different kind of pictorials and Ranty simply because he’s adventurous and will say yes to everything. After introducing the dare to the three, Big Brother gave them enough time to decide and come up with a wholehearted decision.

Michelle is too hesitant because she’s not really comfortable posing for nude. She had a photo-shoot before (a seminude one) but she claimed that it was not full nude because it was edited for a campaign. Ranty tried to tell them that they should trust Big Brother and this dare is about challenging their trust on him. Daniel on the other hand will go with the flow and on whatever the group will be deciding. The whole house also tried to help (though the four cannot tell yet the house what the dare is). Alex advised them that if it is something that will affect them long term and will leave a scar on their life, don’t pursue the dare.

Jayme and Michelle prayed so hard to seek for answers from God. They were both crying while praying and their hearts are really in doubt.
   Ranty was the first one to say YES to Big Brother.  Second was Daniel and followed by Michelle.
The Message
Spoiler for Hiden:
Just when Jayme is about to give her final decision, Big Brother told Jayme that he wanted her to decide wholeheartedly and 0 % doubt. Big Brother played a recorded message from her dad and the message is clear, plain and simple; “If you will do something that will lose your soul in the process, then the answer is as simple as NO!”
Upon hearing this, Jayme broke down to tears and sobbed a lot. She said that she will never do something that will change her, her beliefs and she will be proud of her faith with God. She immediately changed her decision to NO.
She notified the other three and in return, they acknowledge her reasons so all of them decided not to do the nude painting and pressed the Big Button indicating a second NO for the week.

That's for today.
Btw, i can't believe that i am actually gonna say this.. I think it's a toss coin between Ranty and Aina this week. I kinda find something worth watching with Ranty nowadays and he surely has a quality of a housemate who trust Big Brother so much. He has a pure heart and after all, he's just being real. I'm just sad that it was too late for the two.. one of them will be evicted while Vickie the ultimate wallflower stays longer than them.  :mad  :mad Anyways, I'm still voting for Aina, but i will not be mad with Ranty if he will survive this round.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #699 on: June 05, 2014, 05:19:08 PM »
I'm just sad that it was too late for the two.. one of them will be evicted while Vickie the ultimate wallflower stays longer than them.  :mad  :mad Anyways, I'm still voting for Aina, but i will not be mad with Ranty if he will survive this round.

Don't forget Nichole! Another wallflower (not as bad as Vickie though)!

I think that Fourth, Nichole, Manolo and Vickie need to be involved in a Quadruple Eviction somehow ;D I wouldn't mind losing Maris because she doesn't really bring that much either
FUTURE AFP OF BB19