Author Topic: Bigg Boss India 6  (Read 16330 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Bigg Boss India 6
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »
Mink entered the house today (Sunday).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 07:25:50 AM »
The housemates that were nominated for eviction last Sunday were Sapna, Sampat and Vrajesh.

Before the nominations Sana was given a secret task to get the most nominations. If she received the most votes, she would be saved from eviction, but if she didn't receive the most votes she would have been nominated for eviction.

Delnaaz nominated Sana and Sapna
Niketan nominated Sapna and Sana
Rajev nominated Sapna and Sana
Sampat nominated Sana and Sapna
Sana nominated Sapna and Niketan
Sapna nominated Sana and Vrajesh
Sidhu nominated Sana and Vrajesh
Urvashi nominated Niketan and Vrajesh

Sana - 6
Sapna - 5
Vrajesh - 3
Niketan - 2

Aashka, as the House Captain, chose to nominate Sampat.

Sana passed her secret task, meaning that Sapna, Sampat and Vrajesh faced eviction.

Yesterday, Sampat was evicted from the house as she received the least amount of votes to save. Also, Sidhu became the second housemate to voluntarily leave the house, due to an 'emergency'. His wife requested he leave the house to resume his party work.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:40:53 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 12:50:31 PM »
Vishal as a new housemate was exempt.

Nominations:
AASHKA = Vrajesh & Niketan
DELNAAZ = Niketan & Mink
MINK = Aashka & Sana
NIKETAN = Sana & Aashka
RAJEEV = Vrajesh & Aashka
SANA = Vrajesh & Niketan
SAPNA = Niketan & Mink
VRAJESH = Aashka & Rajeev

Aashka = 4
Niketan = 4
Vrajesh = 3
Mink = 2
Sana = 2
Rajeev = 1
Delnaaz = 0
Sapna = 0

Urvashi, as the House Captain, chose to nominate Sapna.

Therefore, Aashka, Niketan, Sapna and Vrajesh are up for eviction this week.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:12:12 AM by André »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 11:15:26 AM »
Did he nominate her after the nominations or before? Because I'm a bit surprised that Sapna didn't receive any vote from the other housemates this week ???

And do you know in which day Vishal entered to the house? Because I think I have missed it  :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 11:19:23 AM »
Did he nominate her after the nominations or before? Because I'm a bit surprised that Sapna didn't receive any vote from the other housemates this week ???

And do you know in which day Vishal entered to the house? Because I think I have missed it  :D

joako, Sapna was nominated after the nominations, i think ::) and Vishal entered on Day 34, according Wikipedia.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »

He entered on Sunday, the day of the nominations, I believe.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 05:27:55 AM »
Thank for the answers guys ;D

I guess Day 34 was in Sunday, although I'm definitely not a huge fan of wikipedia as a source :P

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 11:43:08 AM »

Aashka is the seventh housemate to be evicted from the house.

Not a long while after her father died, Karishma is set to return to the Big Boss house, after she said it was her father's wish she be a part of the show.

She said "I am feeling quite okay now. This is because of my dad's blessing that Colors' has given me another chance to join the show."

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 08:33:11 AM »
Because the action of the house, including the evictions, are shown the day after they occur, it's hard to find information about the show the day it is aired, as instead we have to wait until the next day.

Aashka has been fake evicted to a 'secret village' built next to the main house. It also appears that Dinesh (Nirahua), the first housemate to be evicted, will be brought back to the house. I don't know whether as a guest or not (the article on the website says he could 'reach the final leg', so I assume he is to be a full housemate again), and I don't know whether he'll be in the main house or the mysterious 'secret village'.

Also, in addition to the controversy concerning the 'common man' housemate and Aseem's eviction, actress Kavita Radheshyam has claimed she was approached to be the 'wildcard' entry to the house in Mink's place, and she was to flirt with Rajev to bring him and Delnaaz closer together. She claims she was presented with a script and everything. :o
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:00:37 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 08:22:10 PM »
So today some of the pictures of the second house have been revealed:

As of now, the four housemates in the second, secret house are:

Aashka

Dinesh (Nirahua)

Karishma

And new housemate Imam Siddiqui, a 47 year old casting director, fashion critic and news anchor, and former model.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 11:54:32 AM »
Nominations:
DELNAAZ = Sapna & Mink
KARISHMA = Vrajesh & Rajeev
MINK = Delnaaz & Vishal
NIKETAN = Sapna & Vrajesh
SAPNA = Rajeev & Urvashi
URVASHI = Vrajesh & Delnaaz
VISHAL = Vrajesh & Mink
VRAJESH = Sapna & Vishal

Vrajesh = 5
Sapna = 4
Delnaaz = 2
Mink = 2
Rajeev = 2
Vishal = 2
Urvashi = 1
Karishma = 0
Niketan = 0

As House Captain, Sana had a power to save 2 housemates. She chose Delnaaz and Vishal to be saved.

MINK, RAJEEV, SAPNA and VRAJESH are  up for eviction.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:46:23 PM by André »

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 04:31:11 PM »

Looks lovely, how was she in the house?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »

Looks lovely, how was she in the house?

She had a big rant about the housemates after she was evicted. She wasn't sad to be evicted so I don't think she enjoyed her time in the house.

----------------------------------------------------------

Also, while before I assumed that Karishma would re-enter to the secret house, she in fact returned straight to the main house. I don't know why the production all of a sudden changed their minds - they said Karishma would enter the secret house and there are four beds there so I don't know why they then put her in the main house again.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:04:53 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2012, 09:52:45 PM »

After just about three days in the 'mud' house, Imam has been ejected from the Bigg Boss house.

The official site explains the reason as to why he was ejected:

Aashka was seen talking about Imam to Nirahua and claimed that he would spread dirt around the house and his motto here was to play a game. She adds that Imam has been going mad amidst so many cameras around and wanting attention. Soon Aashka and Imam have a heated argument, the after effects continue till late night. While having dinner, Imam kept taunting Aashka on how she should not talk while eating and was also seen imitating her cry-baby behaviour. Aashka gave it back to him by talking in his trademark feminine style. Realising his mistake, Imam apologized to Aashka on camera and went up to make truce. However, little did one expect Imam had other plans on mind!

Later in the night, he wore Aashka’s clothes and started harassing her by doing antics like brushing teeth while wearing her clothes on the bed etc.  When Aashka and Nirahua reacted, his anger was aggravated and he locked the two inside the house leaving them to scream for help. Later all hell broke loose, as Imam turned wild breaking the earthen pots and stocked up things outside the main entrance to bolt the door and threatened to burn down the mud house. At wee hours in the night, the creative team was forced to pull him out of the house due to his uncontrollable violent act! Well seems like the heat of this brand new house has already set ablaze a fire that could only be extinguished by Bigg Boss as he decides to throw Imam out of the show on the grounds of bad behaviour and disrespect towards women!

Links to some videos are below. The first two are Imam's arguments with Aashka, followed by Imam seemingly breaking down and the last one is when he scares Aashka so much she runs to one of the cameras and asks the production to do something, finding his behaviour 'not normal'.

1. http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/clash-between-aashka-and-imam-day-43-part-7-23390-5.html#nav
2. http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/shame-on-aashka-imam-day-43-part-8-23391-5.html#nav
3. http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-imam-day-43-part-9-23392-5.html#nav
4. http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/imam-is-acting-crazy-day-43-part-10-23393-5.html#nav
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:01:07 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Koizumi

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2012, 08:57:35 AM »
;D

Offline Koizumi

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »
personally, i hate it when housemates have to enter at different times. i think it's unfair that the rest can gang up on the new one.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »
LOL seems like Imam really lost it in the mud house. this is hilarious.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »
Why Sampta the Diva doesn't wanted  re-enter in Big Boss House?

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2012, 02:53:37 PM »
Why Sampta the Diva doesn't wanted  re-enter in Big Boss House?

Aashka entered the mud house as she was fake evicted there (although the public didn't know about it at the time ::)) and Dinesh was chosen because the producers felt he had had the least time to show the public what he's really like.

-----------------

Although the Bigg Boss facebook site and official site stated that Imam was ejected from the house, his profile says he 'walked out' of the house. I don't know whether to call it an ejection or a voluntary exit as it seems Imam wanted to be out of the house really badly and the production also wanted to eject him at the time he left.

Another housemate is due to enter the mud house alongside Aashka and Dinesh/Nirahua. Jyoti Amge, 19 years old, will enter the house soon. She is famous for being the shortest person in the world at 62.8 centimetres. For this she holds two world records - shortest girl and shortest woman
in the world.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:41:12 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
Jyoti was in a spanish programe, I remember her  ;D ;D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2012, 06:08:34 AM »
Also entering the mud house as a new housemate is Santosh Shukla. The official site confirmed he entered the mud house at the same time as Jyoti.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:35:28 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
Another housemate is due to enter the mud house alongside Aashka and Dinesh/Nirahua. Jyoti Amge, 19 years old, will enter the house soon. She is famous for being the shortest person in the world at 62.8 centimetres. For this she holds two world records - shortest girl and shortest woman
in the world.

does she also count as the shortest competitive HM ever on BB? I know that there was Tanjas newborn Baby on BB NL 5 and the children of Big Brother Family in BG but none of these were eligible to win the prize and basically just guests. So another record she already achieved, right? :D
How many small persons (don't know the P.C. term) do you know that were on BB? On top of my head I can name
Almudena - Spain 10
Ema - Ex-Yugo 1
Hanz - Belgium 3
Manne - Norway / Sweden 2
Milan - Ex-Yugo 1
Rima - Australia 7
Sophia - UK 10
who do I forget?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 11:54:21 AM »
in the world.

does she also count as the shortest competitive HM ever on BB? I know that there was Tanjas newborn Baby on BB NL 5 and the children of Big Brother Family in BG but none of these were eligible to win the prize and basically just guests. So another record she already achieved, right? :D
How many small persons (don't know the P.C. term) do you know that were on BB? On top of my head I can name
Almudena - Spain 10
Ema - Ex-Yugo 1
Hanz - Belgium 3
Milan - Ex-Yugo 1
Rima - Australia 7
Sophia - UK 10
who do I forget?

I'm certain Jyoti is the shortest housemate ever. There are only two people in the world shorter than her (both male) and neither of them have ever been housemates. :D

I don't think Sophia from the UK was actually a short person, although I think she was referred to as having a form of dwarfism IIRC (she was 4' 11'' so 59 inches, while for example I'm 71 inches tall, and Jyoti is just under 25 inches tall).

I can't remember any other housemates who were little people.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
Santosh entered the mud house first, quickly followed by Jyoti.

According to wikipedia, Vrajesh was evicted tonight. He went to the mud house, bringing the amount of housemates there to five.

Here's a video of Jyoti entering the house. http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/little-jyoti-surprises-aashka-day-46-part-8-23604-5.html#nav. Strange to note they counted the day that Aashka moved to the mud house 'day one' of that particular house.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:07:37 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 01:57:59 PM »
in the world.

Almudena - Spain 10
Ema - Ex-Yugo 1
Hanz - Belgium 3
Milan - Ex-Yugo 1
Rima - Australia 7
Sophia - UK 10
who do I forget?

I'm certain Jyoti is the shortest housemate ever. There are only two people in the world shorter than her (both male) and neither of them have ever been housemates. :D

I don't think Sophia from the UK was actually a short person, although I think she was referred to as having a form of dwarfism IIRC (she was 4' 11'' so 59 inches, while for example I'm 71 inches tall, and Jyoti is just under 25 inches tall).

I can't remember any other housemates who were little people.

a yeah that could make sense I wasn't sure about Sophia either. anyway, she was very cute. R.I.P.  :'(
and another "small" housemate: Verne, Celebrity BB UK 6 ;)