Author Topic: Secret Story 7 France  (Read 173332 times)

Offline luckyme

• Secret Housemate
Re: Secret Story 7 France
« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2013, 10:06:53 AM »
New pics of the Maison...

French

« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2013, 10:13:55 AM »
Wow !!! I definitely love it !!!

One of my fav with SS3's and SS5's :)
Which is funny because SS3 and SS5 are my fav seasons, and this one could be one of my fav too ahah :)

Ranking House :
1. SS5
2. SS3
3. SS6
4. SS1
5. SS4
6. SS2

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2013, 12:44:26 PM »
If anyone knows a stream where I can watch tonights live show would they be able to pm it to me? :)

Offline bbworld

• Power of Veto
« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »
Quote from: wavefinger
If anyone knows a stream where I can watch tonights live show would they be able to pm it to me? (Image removed from quote.)
Me too please :)

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »
oooh J'adore la maison this year! Last years was far too pink

Offline luckyme

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2013, 03:03:21 PM »
..first secret revealed?!?

"...Ce soir, 17 candidats découvriront leur nouvelle habitation, dont Morgane Gromer (photo ci-contre), modèle photo de 20 ans au caractère bien affirmé et qui entretient une relation fusionnelle avec sa soeur jumelle. La Vosgienne a tout de la petite fille modèle : adolescente populaire et charismatique, elle met un terme à ses études après une année de BTS Commerce et se lance dans le mannequinat. Son objectif dans Secret Story : gagner et se faire connaître. Morgane participera avec sa soeur jumelle, Sabrina, dont l'apparence est très différente. Là où Morgane est féminine, Sabrina est davantage garçon manqué..."

..could be this Sabrina?!?

Another contestant was revealed on the official website, Jamel, together with a pic of the Studio:

...and  a rumor about a new contestant, Vincent Queijo:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:19:56 PM by luckyme »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2013, 03:10:39 PM »
I don't really like the house. I should say at all even. Mostly the colors, this yellow and this blue are probably "summer colors", which I agree, but doesn't go along with that type of house to me.

I really like the DR though!

For the housemates, I'll have to see them on tv because those picture are very strange... Except for Tara, who seems pretty and radiates something (though her head is bigger than her whole torso), the other girls are like dead people on a pictures and the boys I don't know but their pictures make me uncomfortable.

For Sabrina and Morgane (not Margana like theu wrote on the picture lol),if that's their real secret; I think it will be discovered early, because they look a lot alike :/

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2013, 03:22:34 PM »
A new housemate, Jamel :

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2013, 03:24:33 PM »
Tara is gorgeous! :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2013, 03:26:35 PM »
The pool is like the Big Brother Albania pool

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2013, 03:27:34 PM »
The studio not changed ?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2013, 03:35:28 PM »
The studio not changed ?

No, the studio hasn't changed. The only thing that changed, is that they added a "Cube" room, but it's separated from the studia and the house. It will be the place where the housemates meet instead of the "sas".

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2013, 03:45:46 PM »
They revealed that all the housemates have something in common, but they don't know it. They also said that some of them already know each others (yeah right, big surprise... I don't why in France they like to do that so much since it's the only country where it's done that much...).

They also said that there won't show any fight or anything, the worst they will show will be small arguments that couldn't affect the mood of the show overall. They said that because the housemates knows exactly what to do in the house they will give them as many secret missions as possible. They also said that there will be a new weekly mechanic to entertain the house (I'm thinking weekly task or HOH maybe ?).

French

« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »
Jamel's portrait. He's 23 years old and lives in London.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQD8OvW6-OU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQD8OvW6-OU</a>

About Vincent, it isn't a rumor :)
But he's kinda Zelko lookalike lol.

VINCENT:

TARA:

According a rumour, Clara, Vincent and Tara are the favorites of the production for now lol.

French

« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2013, 03:48:20 PM »
They revealed that all the housemates have something in common, but they don't know it. They also said that some of them already know each others (yeah right, big surprise... I don't why in France they like to do that so much since it's the only country where it's done that much...).
Lol, yeah that sucks, but I think they do it because it gives more storylines from Day 1, which generally is boring da 1- 2 without much drama or suspense ???

About the fights, I heard Adrien Lemaitre yesterday saying that if it was an argue because of jam or butter, there are no interest to show it lol.

Anyway, it seems we'll not have a SS3 edit this year again :(

French

« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Apparently, a "Émilie" will enter in the house this year again. She is a private investigator. Weird we'll see... because I remember someone already refused to participate with that secret. TBC.

@wavefinger/@bbworld: I'll try to find that for you guys. It's s hard to have live streaming of TF1. They're so "egoist"  >:D lol

French

« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2013, 03:55:28 PM »
FB Likes :

The most boring of the four is first. We're gonna have a goooooood season ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2013, 04:00:27 PM »
Apparently, a "Émilie" will enter in the house this year again. She is a private investigator. Weird we'll see... because I remember someone already refused to participate with that secret. TBC.

Yeah but the one who refused also said that they contacted many fo her private detectives co workers lol. After a lot of "no", they must have found someone dumb enough with that kind of work to do it. Seriously, how if it's true, that girls is already at the bottom of my ranking lol.

Lol, yeah that sucks, but I think they do it because it gives more storylines from Day 1, which generally is boring da 1- 2 without much drama or suspense ???

About the fights, I heard Adrien Lemaitre yesterday saying that if it was an argue because of jam or butter, there are no interest to show it lol.

Anyway, it seems we'll not have a SS3 edit this year again :(

I like to see when the housemates meet each other. I think that's the wrong thing about SS : they want to film real life but they do all they can so it doesn't look like real life lol. I would be much more happy with a SS format done very basically. But they take the wrong road. By giving them as much mission as possible, nothing will be like it should be but like production want it to be. I think they should do the opposite, very few missions.

Offline luckyme

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2013, 04:12:00 PM »

French

« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
Ahah lol at the pool. Maybe something related to the secret of the house (?)

But really funny xD

French

« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2013, 04:19:31 PM »
I like to see when the housemates meet each other. I think that's the wrong thing about SS : they want to film real life but they do all they can so it doesn't look like real life lol. I would be much more happy with a SS format done very basically. But they take the wrong road. By giving them as much mission as possible, nothing will be like it should be but like production want it to be. I think they should do the opposite, very few missions.
I don't know. I think secret missions are good for the game (if they show us, like they did something in SS3). But last year, there was almost no real secret mission shown to us, and it was really becoming boring.

If I was producer, here how I would build a daily show (I'm improvising lol)

- Morning, everybody eating their breakfast. Talking in the garden, blablabla.
- Secret Mission of the Day to someone (not the same housemate every day)
- ?? Storyline 1
- ?? Storyline 2
- Secret Mission
- Gossip (there always are gossips ;D)
- ?? Storyline 3
- ?? Storyline 1

(I'm just improvising, but I really hope they'll do something like that. Something more natural, where they show us housemates having fun, gossiping, criticizing, arguing)

But it's dead anyways, if their favorite is gossiping, they'll not show it x)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »
That's the thing. Secret Story doesn't need anything  so nany things to alterate it, because on his own, looking for secrets creates enough entertainment. That's the way it was in SS1 and SS2 and believe me, it was enough. Sometimes, you spice things up with a big secret mission and you have it all. Of course, it needs great housemates to have a good show.

French

« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2013, 05:03:48 PM »
So this season seems like an All Stars one, because all the housemates know one ex-contestants of Secret Story...

That's so not natural now... I don't even want to watch the launch show lol.

French

« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2013, 05:05:25 PM »
And omg, another rumour, they all have the secret : "I know an ex contestant of secret story but others don't know it" loool.

I think there's something hidden, because I can't believe it if it's true lol. x) It's pretty ridiculous and pathetic.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »
Well that would explain the cube room, nadège being part of the after show and also why many ex housemates said they could be part of this season..