Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Israel  (Read 30706 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline OmgItsPhil

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 3805
  • Location: UK
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2013, 09:11:32 PM »
Gili received the most votes and is safe. Voting continues.

Offline joako

  • Administrator
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 6961
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Uruguay
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »
Last night, Gili was warned by BB after he made racists comments against Tahunia, and he was told him that the next time he will be ejected from the house as his father was last week  ::)

Offline GrahamUKFan

  • Big Brother
  • ********
  • Joined: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2857
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »
what an idiotic family. those kind of people disgust me and I feel quite bad for Tahunia to be put together in a house with such strange minded people. Producers should've take more care of this and not cast an apparent racist family. They deserve no attention whatsoever.

BBUKFan

  • Guest
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2013, 10:07:45 PM »
Quote from: joako
Last night, Gili was warned by BB after he made racists comments against Tahunia, and he was told him that the next time he will be ejected from the house as his father was last week  (Image removed from quote.)
He should be gone now!! that's not good enough, surely he would know his father was warned for it!

Offline André

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Nov 2012
  • Posts: 8548
  • Age: 18
  • Location: Portugal
  • Gender: Male
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
BENNY was evicted.

Offline joako

  • Administrator
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 6961
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Uruguay
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2013, 03:42:24 PM »
He should be gone now!! that's not good enough, surely he would know his father was warned for it!
The housemates were told now that BB will not accept any other of this type or comments and in the future they will be automatically removed from the house

GILI was automatically nominated and PAULINA is immune.
As part of the "Survivor" week the housemates were divided into 2 tribes this week.

Paulina and Tahunia were the leaders (I don't know why) and they had to pick the tirbes:

Paulina's tribe: Leon, Gili, Dor, Avi, Dorin & Benny
Tahunia's tribe: Anat, Levana, Aharon, Shelli, Dana & Yaniv

The 2 tribes competed in an immunity challenge and Tahunia's tribe won, so Paulina's tribe had to choose the first nominee in the Tribal Council:

GILI = 6 votes (Avi, Benny, Dor, Dorin, Leon & Paulina)
BENNY = 1 vote (Gili)
OTHERS = 0 votes

Then Benny, Paulina, Shelli & Yaniv competed in an individual immunity challenge (I don't know why only them). Paulina won it, so she won immunity

BBUKFan

  • Guest
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2013, 07:50:35 PM »
Quote from: joako
Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 03:07:45 PMHe should be gone now!! that's not good enough, surely he would know his father was warned for it!The housemates were told now that BB will not accept any other of this type or comments and in the future they will be automatically removed from the house

Quote from: André on May 27, 2013, 02:08:42 PMGILI was automatically nominated and PAULINA is immune.As part of the "Survivor" week the housemates were divided into 2 tribes this week.

Paulina and Tahunia were the leaders (I don't know why) and they had to pick the tirbes:

Paulina's tribe: Leon, Gili, Dor, Avi, Dorin & Benny
Tahunia's tribe: Anat, Levana, Aharon, Shelli, Dana & Yaniv

The 2 tribes competed in an immunity challenge and Tahunia's tribe won, so Paulina's tribe had to choose the first nominee in the Tribal Council:

GILI = 6 votes (Avi, Benny, Dor, Dorin, Leon & Paulina)
BENNY = 1 vote (Gili)
OTHERS = 0 votes

Then Benny, Paulina, Shelli & Yaniv competed in an individual immunity challenge (I don't know why only them). Paulina won it, so she won immunity
Thanks for the info, do you have any thought on the HM's so far joako?

I don't see why only now they'll be automatically be removed, Gili's father had 2 chances and that should be warning enough to everyone else. Gili should have been ejected straight away for that.

Offline joako

  • Administrator
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 6961
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Uruguay
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2013, 01:39:52 AM »
Thanks for the info, do you have any thought on the HM's so far joako?

I don't see why only now they'll be automatically be removed, Gili's father had 2 chances and that should be warning enough to everyone else. Gili should have been ejected straight away for that.
I am not able to watch the episodes from this season, I have only watched a few videos from the official website, and without subtitles this time, it's harder than last seasons.

But from what I can see, it seems there are 2 teams in the house:

The "popular": Leon, Paulina, Dor & Gili (and Dana)
The "impopular": Tahunia, Anat, Levana & Aharon

It also seems that it's really hard to live with Tahunia, and it's driving everybody crazy.

I liked Dorin, she is laughing all time, and seems to be a funny person

And I agree with you about Gili. As Roni's son, he definetely knew about the warnings he received, I don't know why they gave him a second chance

Offline paranvoi

  • Housemate
  • *
  • Joined: Nov 2012
  • Posts: 24
  • Location: Finland
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2013, 10:41:27 AM »
Oh my God, the way Yaniv eats... :-X And his demeanor in general. Talk about manchild.

Paulina is adorable. Gili seems really disgusting, I don't like his body language.. he came into the kitchen just now and started arguing with Paulina about something (Paulina of course took it with grace, acted cute and left) and was just being all around gross. Then he went outside and continued complaining to Avi and Dorin. Avi is trying to talk sense into him now but it isn't working and he keeps facepalming and screaming "LO!" at Gili xD Gili also looks about 50x older in person than in his promo picture. Can't believe he was the most saved last time.

Is the raft in the bathroom related to their weekly task?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:46:34 AM by paranvoi »

BBUKFan

  • Guest
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2013, 03:40:10 PM »
Quote
The "popular": Leon, Paulina, Dor & Gili (and Dana)
The "impopular": Tahunia, Anat, Levana & Aharon

You mean 2 teams as in within the house or the public support?

Offline joako

  • Administrator
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 6961
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Uruguay
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2013, 03:56:43 PM »
Quote
The "popular": Leon, Paulina, Dor & Gili (and Dana)
The "impopular": Tahunia, Anat, Levana & Aharon

You mean 2 teams as in within the house or the public support?
2 teams in the house, like the popular guys from high school and the others

I don't think there is any really popular with the public. I guess Gili and Tahunia are the most popular, but they are also hated by many members of the public

Offline GrahamUKFan

  • Big Brother
  • ********
  • Joined: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2857
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2013, 04:37:41 PM »
What is Tahunias personality like?

Offline André

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Nov 2012
  • Posts: 8548
  • Age: 18
  • Location: Portugal
  • Gender: Male
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2013, 04:26:39 PM »
Apparently, this week there aren't nominees!

BTW, in wikipedia there are votes/nominations! ??? ??? ??? ???

AHARON = Levana
ANAT = Tahunia
AVI = Yaniv
DANA = Dor
DOR = Leon
DORIN = Gili
GILI = Leon
LEON = Avi
LEVANA = Aharon
PAULINA = Leon
SHELLI = Avi
TAHUNIA = Anat
YANIV = Avi

Avi = 3
Leon = 3

Aharon = 1
Anat = 1
Dor = 1
Gili = 1
Levana = 1
Tahunia = 1
Yaniv = 1
Dana = 0
Dorin = 0
Paulina = 0
Shelli = 0

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HaAh_HaGadol_5)

Can someone told what is that? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

This week the housemates had to name who is their favorite housemate. Leon & Avi got most of the votes, and then the housemates had to choose between them who is their favorite. Avi got more votes than Leon, and was immune for the next nominations.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:31:23 PM by André »

Offline André

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Nov 2012
  • Posts: 8548
  • Age: 18
  • Location: Portugal
  • Gender: Male
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »
What I said was from the last week! Now, all housemates are pu for eviction, exempt AVI, who is immune.

Offline joako

  • Administrator
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 6961
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Uruguay
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2013, 02:03:50 AM »
What I said was from the last week! Now, all housemates are pu for eviction, exempt AVI, who is immune.
The housemates voted on Sunday for their favourite housemate. As there was a tie between Avi and Leon, they had to choose one of them on Monday, and they chose Avi. All the others were automatically nominated tonight

It'll be a double eviction next week
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 02:26:47 AM by joako »

Offline joako

  • Administrator
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 6961
  • Age: 27
  • Location: Uruguay
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:32 AM »
Only one housemate was evicted tonight, and it was DANA


Offline André

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Nov 2012
  • Posts: 8548
  • Age: 18
  • Location: Portugal
  • Gender: Male
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2013, 11:48:27 AM »
AHARON, GILI, PAULINA and TAHUNIA are up for eviction this week.

Offline GrahamUKFan

  • Big Brother
  • ********
  • Joined: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2857
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
So far Gili and Tahunia have been nominated every single time. LOL

Offline André

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Nov 2012
  • Posts: 8548
  • Age: 18
  • Location: Portugal
  • Gender: Male
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2013, 08:55:23 PM »
AHARON, GILI, PAULINA and TAHUNIA are up for eviction this week.


AHARON = Gili & Paulina
ANAT = Aharon & Yaniv
AVI = Paulina & Tahunia
DOR = Tahunia & Aharon
DORIN = Tahunia & Shelli
GILI = Aharon & Tahunia
LEON = Aharon & Yaniv
LEVANA = Gili & Paulina
PAULINA = Shelli & Tahunia
SHELLI = Gili & Paulina
TAHUNIA = Gili & Paulina
YANIV = Paulina & Anat

Paulina = 6
Tahunia = 5
Aharon = 4
Gili = 4

Shelli = 2
Yaniv = 2
Anat = 0
Avi = 0
Dor = 0
Dorin = 0
Leon = 0
Levana = 0

In a surprise eviction tonight, PAULINA was evicted.

Offline OmgItsPhil

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 3805
  • Location: UK
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2013, 10:14:59 PM »
Aharon, Gili, Leon and Shelly are nominated for eviction this week.

Gili and Shelly have been nominated for every eviction so far. This is the first time Tahunia is not facing eviction. I can't find any information on who nominated who, however.

Surprisingly, casting is still taking part around the country. The article adds that new housemates will be entering 'soon'.
(http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season5-articles/Article-3dcb637ce516f31006.htm)

BBUKFan

  • Guest
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2013, 10:57:48 PM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Aharon, Gili, Leon and Shelly are nominated for eviction this week.

Gili and Shelly have been nominated for every eviction so far. This is the first time Tahunia is not facing eviction. I can't find any information on who nominated who, however.

Surprisingly, casting is still taking part around the country. The article adds that new housemates will be entering 'soon'.
(http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season5-articles/Article-3dcb637ce516f31006.htm)
(Image removed from quote.)
Shelly has ???

Offline OmgItsPhil

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 3805
  • Location: UK
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2013, 11:55:02 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: OmgItsPhilAharon, Gili, Leon and Shelly are nominated for eviction this week.

Gili and Shelly have been nominated for every eviction so far. This is the first time Tahunia is not facing eviction. I can't find any information on who nominated who, however.

Surprisingly, casting is still taking part around the country. The article adds that new housemates will be entering 'soon'.
(http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season5-articles/Article-3dcb637ce516f31006.htm)
(Image removed from quote.)Shelly has (Image removed from quote.)

Sorry, my mistake. The news on the website said that Gili and Aharon have been nominated for every eviction so far.

But looking at the past pages now I notice that Aharon wasn't even nominated for the second eviction.

Offline OmgItsPhil

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 3805
  • Location: UK
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2013, 10:20:28 PM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Aharon, Gili, Leon and Shelly are nominated for eviction this week.

Gili and Shelly has been nominated for every eviction so far. This is the first time Tahunia is not facing eviction. I can't find any information on who nominated who, however.

Surprisingly, casting is still taking part around the country. The article adds that new housemates will be entering 'soon'.
(http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season5-articles/Article-3dcb637ce516f31006.htm)
(Image removed from quote.)


Today the nominations were revealed:

Aharon nominated Gili & Leon
An'at nominated Aharon & Yaniv
Avi nominated Gili and Shelly
Dor nominated Tahunia and Aharon
Dorin nominated Tahunia and Shelly
Gili nominated Aharon and Shelly
Leon nominated Aharon and Shelly
Levana nominated Gili and Leon
Shelly nominated Leon and Gili
Tahunia nominated Gili and Leon
Yaniv nominated Leon and Gili

Gili - 6
Leon - 5
Aharon - 4
Shelly - 4

Tahunia - 2
Yaniv - 1

Dor has nominated Tahunia at every opportunity. Levana, Shelly and Tahunia have nominated the same way for the past two weeks.

BBUKFan

  • Guest
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2013, 01:00:25 PM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Quote from: OmgItsPhilAharon, Gili, Leon and Shelly are nominated for eviction this week.

Gili and Shelly has been nominated for every eviction so far. This is the first time Tahunia is not facing eviction. I can't find any information on who nominated who, however.

Surprisingly, casting is still taking part around the country. The article adds that new housemates will be entering 'soon'.
(http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season5-articles/Article-3dcb637ce516f31006.htm)
(Image removed from quote.)
Today the nominations were revealed:

Aharon nominated Gili & Leon
An'at nominated Aharon & Yaniv
Avi nominated Gili and Shelly
Dor nominated Tahunia and Aharon
Dorin nominated Tahunia and Shelly
Gili nominated Aharon and Shelly
Leon nominated Aharon and Shelly
Levana nominated Gili and Leon
Shelly nominated Leon and Gili
Tahunia nominated Gili and Leon
Yaniv nominated Leon and Gili

Gili - 6
Leon - 5
Aharon - 4
Shelly - 4
Tahunia - 2
Yaniv - 1

Dor has nominated Tahunia at every opportunity. Levana, Shelly and Tahunia have nominated the same way for the past two weeks.
o you watch the show or just update Phil? what do you think of them? I'm initerested to know what Ahron, An'at, Levana, Shelly, Tahunia and Yaniv are like. They were the ones that interested me most on lanuch night.

Offline OmgItsPhil

  • Admin
  • Big Brother
  • *****
  • Joined: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 3805
  • Location: UK
  • Gender: Male
Re: Big Brother 5 Israel
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2013, 06:24:22 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: OmgItsPhilQuote from: OmgItsPhilAharon, Gili, Leon and Shelly are nominated for eviction this week.

Gili and Shelly has been nominated for every eviction so far. This is the first time Tahunia is not facing eviction. I can't find any information on who nominated who, however.

Surprisingly, casting is still taking part around the country. The article adds that new housemates will be entering 'soon'.
(http://www.mako.co.il/tv-bigbrother/season5-articles/Article-3dcb637ce516f31006.htm)
(Image removed from quote.)
Today the nominations were revealed:

Aharon nominated Gili & Leon
An'at nominated Aharon & Yaniv
Avi nominated Gili and Shelly
Dor nominated Tahunia and Aharon
Dorin nominated Tahunia and Shelly
Gili nominated Aharon and Shelly
Leon nominated Aharon and Shelly
Levana nominated Gili and Leon
Shelly nominated Leon and Gili
Tahunia nominated Gili and Leon
Yaniv nominated Leon and Gili

Gili - 6
Leon - 5
Aharon - 4
Shelly - 4
Tahunia - 2
Yaniv - 1

Dor has nominated Tahunia at every opportunity. Levana, Shelly and Tahunia have nominated the same way for the past two weeks.o you watch the show or just update Phil? what do you think of them? I'm initerested to know what Ahron, An'at, Levana, Shelly, Tahunia and Yaniv are like. They were the ones that interested me most on lanuch night.
I did watch the show at first but I've slipped because of university work. I'm sure the minor opinions I had would have changed if I'd carried on watching the show.