Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 85687 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »
Most if not ALL of them are quite young and hot this year. I think people complained about all the bald men last year! lol
Yes, and that is why I'm not a huge fan of this year's cast so far.

As Tarik said, if people want to see hot and young people, they can watch Paradise Hotel insted of Big Brother :-\

If anyone could confirm what Aissatou's and Simone's jobs actually are, I'd be grateful. :)
According to here: http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/filmogtv/tv/article1912679.ece, Aissatou is a student (she is studying social and health care help) and Simone is also a student

Aissatou is originally from Guinea

And Martin has a four-years-old son
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:44:58 AM by joako »

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
Let's do this again. Really should've read all the posts before adding mine. As Joako already said above, Aissatou is a social/health care student. Don't know about Simone...I'll try to find out. I do know, that Simone is also a student. I just can't figure out what HG is. I've asked from Danish people, just waiting for an answer.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:56:33 AM by antos »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2013, 09:03:54 AM »
OK. I think Simone is in a vocational school. Of some sort. I don't know, what she's studying.

http://www.intstudy.com/study-in-europe/student-life/study-in-denmark
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2013, 02:10:46 PM »
Quote from: antos
BTW...there is no town or village named Ballarat in Denmark. It's Ballerup. As far as I know, Ballerup doesn't have any other name.
Whoops my mistake again! I just assumed it wasn't translated and it was. Sorry.;D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »
The housemates are now in the house ;D, and like last season, there are free videos on the official website  ;D (http://www.kanal5.dk/bigbrother2013)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:11:46 AM by joako »

Offline robza171

• Head of House
    • Reality Male
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 10:39:43 AM »
SO stupid to put them in before the launch.  :mad

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 11:23:05 AM »
SO stupid to put them in before the launch.  :mad

I agree with you!

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 03:13:53 PM »
I don't know - both have their benefits though if they are sent in before launch the first show should like the US series get into the action quickly and have footage from the first day or two to air, rather than just being pre-recorded as live like the Aussies do.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 05:54:51 PM »
Part of the launch of Big Brother Danmark 2013
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-QH_O3_5Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-QH_O3_5Q</a>
I actually like the idea of sending the participants into the house before the actual launch is. Why do I think so? Well, take a look at the video I've linked. The launch of that series is so completely different to all the other launches I've seen so far. It's not according to the book and to be honest, I LOVE IT! I really think the producers are absolutely know what they have to do. Big Brother is a programme which needs constantly alteration, e.g.: some new details about the house between two seasons. There are also a new title song, very well! I thinkt at the moment the Danish production team does everything more than right, hope the ratings will be appropriate.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 06:29:00 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

AMAZING

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:19 PM »
Oh my, I like the intro! ;D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 06:42:52 AM »
You can watch the launch here: http://www.kanal5.dk/bigbrother2013?nid=10451 ;D

EDIT: Or here
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botOiBBk5NA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botOiBBk5NA</a>

Tania pushed the red botton of the living area and had to "evict" someone from the house. She chose SIMONE, but she was fake evicted and she moved to a caravan like in Finland

Poor Simone, she had to spend her birthday alone in the caravan: http://www.kanal5.dk/bigbrother2013?nid=10423
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 07:38:27 AM by joako »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 07:43:40 AM »
Tania pushed the red botton of the living area and had to "evict" someone from the house. She chose SIMONE, but she was fake evicted and she moved to a caravan like in Finland

And that was like Gran Hermano 12+1 Spain, Berta & Dani were at a caravan, they had a task to do (P.S. When they were to the caravan were new housemates)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 07:45:42 AM »
I LOVE that the launch show is uploaded to youtube. It's been one day and already I think I've seen more of this edition than I did the last. ;D Praying that the upload of episodes that we can watch continues. :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
And that was like Gran Hermano 12+1 Spain, Berta & Dani were at a caravan, they had a task to do (P.S. When they were to the caravan were new housemates)
I said it was like in Finland, because she was fake evicted, like Sarah, Johanna and Iida on their season. I think Dani and Berta entered to the caravan and then moved to the house without being fake evicted, but I didn't follow that season a lot, so maybe I'm wrong lol

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2013, 07:51:25 AM »
Quote from: joako
Quote from: André on Today at 13:43:40And that was like Gran Hermano 12+1 Spain, Berta & Dani were at a caravan, they had a task to do (P.S. When they were to the caravan were new housemates)I said it was like in Finland, because she was fake evicted, like Sarah, Johanna and Iida on their season. I think Dani and Berta entered to the caravan and then moved to the house without being fake evicted, but I didn't follow that season a lot, so maybe I'm wrong lol

Yeah Berta and Dani moved immediately to the caravan as soon as they entered, so Simone's fake eviction is more like Sarah/Johanna/iida.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2013, 08:25:11 AM »
I LOVE that the launch show is uploaded to youtube. It's been one day and already I think I've seen more of this edition than I did the last. ;D Praying that the upload of episodes that we can watch continues. :)

Apparently, they did put it because they had troubles during the airing. The first 9min were a black screen, so they put the first 9min, and then because of lots of complains they put the whole thing for free..

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2013, 08:40:13 AM »

Apparently, they did put it because they had troubles during the airing. The first 9min were a black screen, so they put the first 9min, and then because of lots of complains they put the whole thing for free..
So I guess we will not have the next episodes for free  :'( :'(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2013, 09:02:49 AM »

So I guess we will not have the next episodes for free  :'( :'(

Unless they continue those catastrophic airing, I doubt it. But it's a shame though cause I loved the launche, I think they find the right mix between the scripted reality we get a lot these days and the basic BB reality. Some housemates seems very intresting, I already have my favorites so yeah, one of the best launch I've seen!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2013, 09:09:17 AM »
What's the youtube link please, I want to watch the launch show :)
And I hope they will keep air the episodes via YouTube... They should use the monetizer, like that they earn money with each viewers... but i guess it's a dream to think that. :/

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2013, 09:14:32 AM »
What's the youtube link please, I want to watch the launch show :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botOiBBk5NA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=botOiBBk5NA</a>

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2013, 09:58:15 AM »
Quote from: joako
Quote from: André on Today at 13:43:40And that was like Gran Hermano 12+1 Spain, Berta & Dani were at a caravan, they had a task to do (P.S. When they were to the caravan were new housemates)I said it was like in Finland, because she was fake evicted, like Sarah, Johanna and Iida on their season. I think Dani and Berta entered to the caravan and then moved to the house without being fake evicted, but I didn't follow that season a lot, so maybe I'm wrong lol

You know more than regular viewers, I bet 98% didn't know that Berta was in the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna watch the launch! I want to see how it's this.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2013, 10:02:50 AM »
You know more than regular viewers, I bet 98% didn't know that Berta was in the house.

Really?? :o
I loved Berta when she was at the caravan, but when she entered... :mad :mad I hated her!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »
Thank you Joako :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2013, 01:14:07 PM »