Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 92379 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #250 on: April 02, 2013, 05:23:13 PM »
Today, Tarik destroyed the "Democracy" paper. He gained immunity and nommed Camilla to be nominated alongside Lene. Tomorrow, there will be another "Democracy" paper.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #251 on: April 02, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »
how can someone mess up a challenge and then gets all the power to nominate people? seems a bit unfair to me - this series started out quite well but now they're destroying the concept of the show. The producers might be on something?!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2013, 05:47:42 PM »
And the third nominee is Bjorn. No doubt Lene will be evicted, but I hope Bjorn will be saved first so hard.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »
And the third nominee is Bjorn. No doubt Lene will be evicted, but I hope Bjorn will be saved first so hard.

(Image removed from quote.)

Who nominated him? ???

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »
DAVID and RONNI were ejected! :o :o

They were ejected on Monday! They were ejected after a violent argument!

French

« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »

Here all the details: http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1710.msg56124#msg56124 :) (by jaki)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2013, 06:23:14 PM »

The new task has brought a lot of drama. It's called "Police State". Housemates had to pretend to live in a Police State, where two policemen ruled everything. The policemen were David and Dennis. But David and Dennis had a secret mission : they had to make sure they'll be nominated to gain immunity, or else they'll be nominated for real.

The real drama started when David and Dennis decieded to take Lene's make up. She reacted very badly and cried and fought and blah blah blah. She was put in the "rebel cage" alongside withs others rebels.

Then, at one point, BB gathered the housemates in the to explain again the rules of this week task. But then, Lene, Ronni; David and Dennis started to argue, and it became a big fight between David and Ronni, and David slapped Ronni. As BB rules state that no violence should be tolerated, they were both ejected.

There are no words on any remplacement yet, but I guess this week eviction will be cancelled and the last evictee (Danijel, probably) will come back like they did last yeat after Melander and Clifford were eject.

David was very mad and I can understand him, it got out of hand and he lost it for a little thing and after staying in the house even though his father's death it must be hard to deal with..

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:08:43 PM by Jaki »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: April 05, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »
LENE was evicted yesterday! ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2013, 04:08:25 PM »
New week new task!

And after the ejection of both Ronni and David, the task include housemates previously evicted back!

The task this week is "Superhero". Silas was named "BB-Man". He then had to choose his partner, "BB-Woman" between 3 evicted housemates : Katja, Julie and Hartman.

And he chose Hartman to be "BB-Woman". So Hartman moved back in the house to help him.  ;D

But we all know that there's no superhero without a supervillain. And so on, BB named Victor as the new Supervillain. He is in the other house, with the two rejected "BB-Woman" Katja and Julie. The one who plays the best the villain part out of those three, will win his place in the house back.

Their role is to push the red button and when they do, something bad will happen in the house and it's BB-Man and BB-Woman to fight it. Kinda.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: April 09, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »

#TeamVillains

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »
Since they're out, David and Ronni made up and are now friends again.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2013, 10:01:34 PM »
Housemates full names :

Ronni Patrick Slot Andersen
Katja Jensen
Simone Lotus Green
Aissatou Barry
Bianca Bach
Victor Johan Kjølhede Schjelde
Shawn Kernon
Lene Waitforit Poulsen
Julie Weinreich Olsen
Danijel Nistor
David Robert G. Feldstedt

French

« Reply #262 on: April 09, 2013, 10:06:51 PM »
Thank you :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2013, 10:30:56 PM »
Thank you :)

You're welcome. Trying to updates this season as much as possible!

My ranking right now :

1- Bjorn (Most entertaining housemate, funny, nice, and I love his "Homostil")
2- Hartman (Like her or hate her, dramaqueen but as soon as she lives a place it becomes boring)
3- Victor (His SuperVillain is the best villain EVER)
4- Silas (nice and sweet. That's all)
5- Tania ( Big Brother's Sweetheart turning into Big Brother's Mess. I don't know what's up with her but she needs to put it up together and stop being dramatic. I mean you don't cry because you got slim on your hair, come on...!)
6- Tarik (He's a great housemate, but he's moody to me, sometimes overexcited, sometimes just laying in bed for hours...)
7- Katja (Not a big character, but she kinda gets into the villain part of the task)
8- Julie (She's not gonna win her place back because she doesn't care to lift her ass up her bed and push the button to play the villain. Come on Julie, did you came back to sleep ?!)
9- Dennis (Useless Bitchy Plant)

666 - Camilla ( Getting creepier everyday. Her thing his now to spy on Silas whenever he's in the shower, touch him ect. There is NO DOUBT that if she was a man, she would have been ejected and arrested for sexual harassement a long time ago.)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #264 on: April 09, 2013, 10:39:17 PM »

666 - Camilla ( Getting creepier everyday. Her thing his now to spy on Silas whenever he's in the shower, touch him ect. There is NO DOUBT that if she was a man, she would have been ejected and arrested for sexual harassement a long time ago.)[/b]

She must be the Noemí Merino of this, as production said if she had a penis she would have been ejected from GH12+1 for sexual harassment.

French

« Reply #265 on: April 09, 2013, 10:45:04 PM »
Pffff. Julie winner  :'( :'(

Quote from: CallMeWharram [link=topic=1710.msg56559#msg56559 date=1365543557

666 - Camilla ( Getting creepier everyday. Her thing his now to spy on Silas whenever he's in the shower, touch him ect. There is NO DOUBT that if she was a man, she would have been ejected and arrested for sexual harassement a long time ago.)[/b]

She must be the Noemí Merino of this, as production said if she had a penis she would have been ejected from GH12+1 for sexual harassment.
Looool. That's a real bad ineguality between the both sexes. x))

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #266 on: April 09, 2013, 10:57:49 PM »

That's exactly it. Apart from the fact that Camilla isn't a young and pretty girl but a racist mature woman, you got it.

By the way, Bjorn is a youtube celebrity in DK.

His danish cover of "Friday" by Rebecca Black :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-U49-GlJU0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-U49-GlJU0</a>

His Gay/Danish cover of "Gagnam Style" :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvk4rHMzUI8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvk4rHMzUI8</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2013, 01:26:34 PM »
Victor, Julie and Katja, the three villains, won back their places and are now officialy back as full housemates.

Victor was voted (by far) by the public on facbook as the Best Villain, he won immunity this week.

Hartman, as BB Woman is immune apparently.

Silas, as BB Man should have won immunity. However, the task included a "ball ceremony". Housemates each had to balls to place, either on BB Man, which would have granted immunity to him and make housemates win the Gold Package or on their own name, which would have guarantee them immunity but would fail the task. Tania decieded to put her two balls on her name, she is then immune, Silas isn't and they lost Gold Package.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »
Victor, Julie and Katja, the three villains, won back their places and are now officialy back as full housemates.

Victor was voted (by far) by the public on facbook as the Best Villain, he won immunity this week.

Hartman, as BB Woman is immune apparently.

Silas, as BB Man should have won immunity. However, the task included a "ball ceremony". Housemates each had to balls to place, either on BB Man, which would have granted immunity to him and make housemates win the Gold Package or on their own name, which would have guarantee them immunity but would fail the task. Tania decieded to put her two balls on her name, she is then immune, Silas isn't and they lost Gold Package.

Wait, so they are ALL back in?! :o
Wow, this is an interesting turn of events...

French

« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2013, 04:47:05 PM »
Enormous. Julie's back ;D Diva.

Robbed, unrobbed, rerobbed(?) i will not accept it lol :P
-----------------------
To me he hasn't a great voice (Bjorn), but at least he "translated" the song and sang it in Danish, so it's good for me even if i don't like the voice.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2013, 06:18:13 PM »
Enormous. Julie's back ;D Diva.

Robbed, unrobbed, rerobbed(?) i will not accept it lol :P
-----------------------
To me he hasn't a great voice (Bjorn), but at least he "translated" the song and sang it in Danish, so it's good for me even if i don't like the voice.

Yeah, the nice plant is back  ;)
And Bjorn doesn't only post songs, he's more of a funny youtuber than a cover one.

The villains back in the house.

PS : The housemates each voted, the results will be announced soon. Also I was wrong about Hartman immunity, she isn't.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
Hartman, Silas and Julie are nominated this week. Most of the people on facebook want Hartman to leave.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2013, 06:29:42 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2013, 08:39:00 PM »
After a week and a half out of the house, Julie and Martin are now so madly in love that Martin goes to every newspaper to say how mad and sad he is to see BB take her from him...  ::)

Just another pics of the villain in character, you can obviously see why Victor won immunity  ;D

French

« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2013, 08:48:45 PM »
After a week and a half out of the house, Julie and Martin are now so madly in love that Martin goes to every newspaper to say how mad and sad he is to see BB take her from him...  ::)

Ajajajaj I hope that will help Julie on the votes ;D :D
Sorry Jaki if that really helps her :P