Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 92467 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2013, 08:59:17 PM »
After a week and a half out of the house, Julie and Martin are now so madly in love that Martin goes to every newspaper to say how mad and sad he is to see BB take her from him...  ::)

Ajajajaj I hope that will help Julie on the votes ;D :D
Sorry Jaki if that really helps her :P

I doubt anybody cares about that guy who was in the house for like 3 days and wasn't even nice to Camilla (you know, it's kinda the only thing people seems to care about). I have nothing against Julie, she's nice, I just wish Hartman would stay for entertainment value althought there's no chances.. There was an intresting video on the daily show showing her and Bjorn making crepes laughing, singing and bitching and all the others doing nothing or sleeping and Tania crying like always.  ;D

I will have something against Julie however if she keeps licking Camilla's ass now that she knows how popular she is.  ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2013, 10:19:38 PM »
The nominations :

Bjørn : Katja (2), Hartman (1)
Camilla : Tarik (2), Hartman (1)
Dennis : Julie (2), Silas (1)
Hartman : Silas (2), Julie (1)
Julie : Dennis (2), Hartman (1)
Katja : Silas (2), Julie (1)
Silas : Hartman (2), Katja (1)
Tania : Julie (2), Hartman (1)
Tarik : Julie (2), Camilla (1)
Victor : Julie (2), Hartman (1)

Julie : 10
Hartman : 7
Silas : 5

Katja : 3
Dennis : 2
Tarik : 2
Camilla : 1
Bjorn : 0
Tania : Immune
Victor : Immune

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:34:55 PM by Jaki »

French

« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2013, 11:13:23 PM »
I realize this season is going to be the longest season of BB Denmark if there is no double eviction :D

Julie nominated for envy.
Hartmann were evicted against Julie (and Camilla), so I hope Julie will survive against Hartmann, and that  opinion didn't change.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2013, 04:28:02 PM »
Hartmann were evicted against Julie (and Camilla), so I hope Julie will survive against Hartmann, and that  opinion didn't change.

I might be in denial, but the I believe Hartman did have more votes than Julie in the first round of that eviction, but not as much as Camilla, so Camilla was saved first if I remember correctly but then they re open the lines between the last two and every Camilla fan (90% of the danish public) voted for her friend, Julie...

I like this season, but we obviously know that the winner will be a racist, sexual harasser old lady.

BBUKFan

« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2013, 05:02:13 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Charmed  on Yesterday at 04:13:23 PMHartmann were evicted against Julie (and Camilla), so I hope Julie will survive against Hartmann, and that  opinion didn't change.
I might be in denial, but the I believe Hartman did have more votes than Julie in the first round of that eviction, but not as much as Camilla, so Camilla was saved first if I remember correctly but then they re open the lines between the last two and every Camilla fan (90% of the danish public) voted for her friend, Julie...

I like this season, but we obviously know that the winner will be a racist, sexual harasser old lady.
Steady on!

She's what 37? that's not old. I'd say 60+ is old.

Remember in less than 20 years time you'll be one of those old ladies ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2013, 06:49:31 PM »
Quote from: Charmed  on Yesterday at 04:13:23 PMHartmann were evicted against Julie (and Camilla), so I hope Julie will survive against Hartmann, and that  opinion didn't change.

Steady on!

She's what 37? that's not old. I'd say 60+ is old.

Remember in less than 20 years time you'll be one of those old ladies ;)

It's not that she's that old, it's much more her behaviour. When you see her acting normal, you can't help but think "crazy old puppy lady".  She so wierd in so many levels. I mean I don't know if I've ever seen her sitting on the sofa, she always sit NEXT to it.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2013, 08:34:52 PM »
The liveshow is about to start.

They did a poll on the facebook page : Who do you want to see out tonight? (it's a vote to save, so it doesn't have to be the same results though).

Hartman : 636 votes
Julie : 198 votes
Silas : 107 votes

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2013, 09:04:40 PM »
Silas is the first safe. The lines are re-open between Julie and Hartman.  There's no doubt Hartman will be evicted...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »
OMG ! I'm so happy! Hartman survived and Julie is evicted! Julie looks pretty happy!

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:22:04 PM by Jaki »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2013, 09:38:01 PM »

Most people on facebook aren't mad Julie was evicted, but mad because Hartman stayed. I'm happy, because there's a drama situation right now with Hartman : Hartman and Phillip are a couple, but Hartman was evicted before Phillip. Outside, the evicted housemates had a party before Phillip was out, and alcool helping, Hartman and Victor had sex. When Phillip was evicted, Hartman told him, and he forgave her, but she's still mad at herself. Now it's kinda complicated cause Victor and Hartman are both in the house and Phillip isnt.

Drama Queen Hartman is definetly back  ;D

French

« Reply #285 on: April 11, 2013, 09:44:45 PM »
If she's happy, I'm ahppy lol.
But too bad.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2013, 10:06:28 PM »
If she's happy, I'm ahppy lol.
But too bad.

She obviously wasn't very comfortable back in, she slept most of the time and wasn't too into it. She's better out and Poor Martin will stop crying in the newspapers I guess.  :P

French

« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2013, 10:18:00 PM »
Now they can sell more news paper and together.

April 12 : "We have decided to get married".
June : "JULIE : Martin cheated on me when I was in the House"
June again: "We decided to break up"
July: "JULIE: Here's my new boyfriend. He did BB Denmark 4"
September: "JULIE: Martin and I are back together"

Lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2013, 10:26:45 PM »
Now they can sell more news paper and together.

April 12 : "We have decided to get married".
June : "JULIE : Martin cheated on me when I was in the House"
June again: "We decided to break up"
July: "JULIE: Here's my new boyfriend. He did BB Denmark 4"
September: "JULIE: Martin and I are back together"

Lol.

LOL! The main problem for them is that news paper aren't that intrested in Big Brother. Unless Julie becomes a Page 9 Girl like Lene, I doubt after her (second) eviction interview she will have any other paper !

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2013, 11:46:34 PM »
Victor was given a mission by Zlatan (the toilets fish). He has to make Hartman believe that he has feeling for her tomorrow. He will win a reward if she believes him.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2013, 02:20:03 PM »
Sunday, they will have a new week task. It's called "Miss Big Brother".

The house will be all about beauty. They will have daily task and the winner will be voted by the public and go in the finals of Miss Big Brother contest. They will be divided in two camps : the beautiful and the ugly. Thay said "we can reveal you do not want to end up in the ugly".

Another task for Miss Camilla...  ::)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2013, 08:47:41 PM »
Unlike the idiots who complain to OFCOM I've no issue with one evictee being voted back in, or winning their place back in some form, as I think that's an obvious Big Brother twist.   However putting all the candidates to return to the house back in the house just seems desperate and makes the last few weeks feel rather pointless.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2013, 09:28:51 PM »
Unlike the idiots who complain to OFCOM I've no issue with one evictee being voted back in, or winning their place back in some form, as I think that's an obvious Big Brother twist.   However putting all the candidates to return to the house back in the house just seems desperate and makes the last few weeks feel rather pointless.

Actually, even though it was all integrated in a task, two fo the four housemates went back as remplacement. So in a way, we can say that Julie and Katja were the remplacement for David and Ronni, and Victor and Hartman won their place back. But I don't think they planned it, I think at first they just wanted two people back, pu the three villains did a really great job, they were very entertaining so..

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #293 on: April 13, 2013, 04:34:55 PM »
Yesterday, Hartman was told about Victor mission and she has to pretend she doesn't know but make it hard for him.

BBUKFan

« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2013, 02:02:52 AM »
Sunday, they will have a new week task. It's called "Miss Big Brother".

The house will be all about beauty. They will have daily task and the winner will be voted by the public and go in the finals of Miss Big Brother contest. They will be divided in two camps : the beautiful and the ugly. Thay said "we can reveal you do not want to end up in the ugly".

Another task for Miss Camilla... 
That sounds  vile, shallow and slightly misogynistic.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »
I don't see anything misogynistic in that task. They all compete there is no sex differiencies.

This morning, some famou make up artist/stylist whatever was in the house to judge the housemates like for a pageant. They had to put on their best look and show it off. The judge elected Tania as the first Miss Big Brother Finalist.

On the other hand, the judge also had to tell the bottom 3, the three who put the less effort in their look. He elected Tarik, Camilla and Katja as the bottom 3. They have to stay in the caravan.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2013, 06:36:48 PM »
As part of the beauty task this week, the housemates weighed in and all gained weight. So they have to loose 10kg collectively to win the golden package.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2013, 08:17:11 PM »
Also, BB is tempting the housemates. Silas got his favourite meal (a pizza) but refused to eat it. Alcohol and other thing were proposed, but they refused.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #298 on: April 15, 2013, 07:02:06 PM »
Today, the 3 ugly housemates had to compete with 3 "beautiful" housemates in a "look a like" challenge. They were given makeovers to look like a celebrity.

Katja as Roxy from "Kongerne" (danish version of "Jersey Shore") and Silas as some famous guy.

Tarik (who refused to cut his horrible hair pretending it took him 11 years to grow them when there's pics of him like two years ago with short hair... He also said he had a contract with BB so he couldn't cut it. yeah right..) as Knaldperlen from "Kongerne" and Hartman as the singer of Alphabeat.

Camilla as the host of BB and Dennis as some bold guy.

(better pics : http://www.kanal5.dk/bigbrother2013?gallery=show )

The public had then to vote for the best look a like. There was four polls :

1st round :

Camilla 592
Dennis 168

2nd round :

Silas 375
Katja 299

3rd round :

Hartman 540
Tarik 112

So by winning her duel, Camilla won her place back in the house and Dennis is removed to the caravan with the other "uglies".

Then the final round to elect the finalist for Miss Big Brother :

Silas 32 votes
Hartman 321 votes

Camilla 477 votes

Like I said, there was no doubt Camilla would end up being elected by the public even though to me Hartman was the best one. Anyway Camilla was elected finalist for the "Miss Big Brother" title alongside with Tania.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #299 on: April 15, 2013, 08:09:06 PM »
all these challenges and votings are so random - it reminds me of BB Germany 7 when there was a new procedure how to chose the nominees in every round. Its neither fair nor does it make any sense.