Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 92376 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #300 on: April 15, 2013, 09:02:44 PM »
all these challenges and votings are so random - it reminds me of BB Germany 7 when there was a new procedure how to chose the nominees in every round. Its neither fair nor does it make any sense.

The previous season was just the same, they like to get the public involve in the daily task. I think it's fun rather than unfair. The only point that gets me mad is that the public support so much Camilla, but the process is a good one in my opinion. And people are very active on the facebook page, so it's also some kind of reward.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2013, 07:03:33 PM »
Today's challenge was "Catwalk". Housemates had to walk it even though there was soap all over it.

Then there was a poll on facebook : "Who walked the catwalk the best ?".

Victor was elect finalist for the "Miss Big Brother" title alongside the winner of the two previous challenge Tania and Camilla.

Katja being the 2nd most voted and the "ugly" one most voted, she moved back to the main house.

Hartman being the least voted one from the main house moved to the "ugly caravan" with Dennis and Tarik. There is a bit of talking because they added Hartman's name to the poll after posting the list, like 5 min later when there was already some votes casted... And of course, Tarik has been trashing Hartman for a few days because of the Victor thing (Phillip was Tarik best friend in the house).

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »
The poll :

Victor : 246 votes
Katja : 98 votes

Bjorn : 74 votes
Silas : 73 votes
Tarik : 69 votes
Hartman : 55 votes
Dennis : 36 votes

(Camilla : 43 votes
Tania : 10 votes)

French

« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2013, 09:08:03 PM »
That's the beauty poll, the favorite poll or the least loveable HM poll ? I think it's the first option or the last,  as Camilla is supposed to be the most popu hm of the season  :mad

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #304 on: April 16, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
That's the beauty poll, the favorite poll or the least loveable HM poll ? I think it's the first option or the last,  as Camilla is supposed to be the most popu hm of the season  :mad

No that's the "Who walked the catwalk the best ?" poll I talked about just earlier  :)

There's drama going on because of the "Loose 10kg" task. The housemates in the "Ugly Caravan" (at that time it was Tarik, Katja and Camilla) didn't really care and eat everything BB tempted them with (junk food, cakes, pizzas) althought they knew they had to loose weight to gain the gold package for every housemates.

When Camilla came back to the main house, the housemates asked her what did they eat. She told them the truth, shamelessly like if it was totally normal.

The housemates on the main house are all on a diet since sunday, exercinsing most of the day, being tempted by BB without eating anything BB proposed.

Hartman told Camilla that what they did was wrong but Camilla got mad saying she didn't do anything wrong, bla bla bla... Then other housemates joined Hartman, telling Camilla she should admit she did wrong, and Camilla did her usual "Everybody hates me, I'm a victim, I'm bullied"..

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: April 16, 2013, 09:54:00 PM »
Earlier today, Tania was offered a letter from home but if she took it, she would have had 2kg to the house weight.She refused it even though she had a really hard time dealing with it. Her brother is a military in Afganistan and a member of her family was pregnant, she wanted news really hard. She already had to denied it in past weeks to win the weelky task and she had to do it again...

Later, they had a "Bikini Contest". There was a poll on facebook, and people elected Tania as the best bikini body.

Poll :

Tania : 291 votes
Camilla : 196 votes (yeah, right...)
Victor : 53 votes
Katja : 18 votes
Bjorn : 16 votes
Silas : 8 votes

She won a reward. I hoped it would have been her letter, but instead BB gave her a pack of cigarettes and a bunch of oranges (wow, now that's a reward!)...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:00:15 PM by Jaki »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2013, 09:57:23 PM »
CIGARETTES AND ORANGES?!?! What a lucky girl! haha.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2013, 10:19:41 PM »
CIGARETTES AND ORANGES?!?! What a lucky girl! haha.

Yeah...  Even more when they could have give her that letter they've been keeping for weeks now when Tania is expectign news from Afghanistan..

While his girlfriend sacrified her happiness for the sake of the group, Tarik, well aware of how everybody is doing their best to loose weight, is eating his self up in the "ugly caravan". He eats basically everything BB tempt them with, while Hartman and Dennis (also in the ugly van) refuse it.

My new ranking:

=1. Hartman : she's charismatic, she tries to be nicer but she can't help being a bitch. Get her out again and the show can go back to sleep.
=1. Tania : Back to her "Big Brother's Princess" part now that she's separated from her boyfriend with whom she keeps fighting.
2. Bjorn : he should leave the kitchen sometimes, but still a great housemates.
3. Victor : he would be higher if he didn't lick Camilla ass now that he knows how popular she is. Still he's charismatic, nice, funny and entertaining. The funny thing with him is that he's always a little bit more excited than the others, about everything. I can't tell you how much "Wow, ok.." he gets everytime he reacts to task or events lol.

4. Silas : Still nice but he ain't fooling anyone, he wants to be nice to everybody and appear like a sweetheart.
5. Katja : Good girl, smart but not interesting.
6. Tarik : I don't want him out, he's a great housemate but he should be kept apart from Tania. And he should get back to his nice behaviour cause right now he's pissing me off.
7. Dennis : useless mean plant.
8. Camilla : the only thing I like about her right now, is that she's shooting in her own feet acting like she does (yes I said acting). She's gaining haters by acting like the worl hates her and then claiming she the of the positive attitude.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:40:12 PM by Jaki »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »
Last challenge of the "Miss Big Brother" task, the finale was a photoshoot.

Kenny Alexander, the fashion expert from the first challenge, was the judge of this photoshoot.

Camilla had a lot of troubles doing it, she couldn't pose... She was just her usual messy self. Tania wasn't focused but Victor was over the top, just as usual.

And "Miss Big Brother 2013" is...

VICTOR !

Victor won immunity, and could automatically nominate someone.

He chose to nominate Dennis! (Oh I love you so much Victor right now).

Afterwards, the had to weigh in the know if they passed this week task and lost 10kg.

They've lost much more than the 10kg they had to loose, so they won the gold package and Tania was about to explode knowing she could have take her letter.

Anyway, they then had to nominate two people.

Hartman and Camilla are nominated alongside Dennis.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #309 on: April 17, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »
What's up with that gore scenery? lol

Do you think Dennis is going home? I hope he will be evicted!

French

« Reply #310 on: April 17, 2013, 04:58:17 PM »
Victor hot lol. But poor guy winning the title of "Miss" instead of "Mister" :D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #311 on: April 17, 2013, 05:05:29 PM »
What's up with that gore scenery? lol

Do you think Dennis is going home? I hope he will be evicted!

I have no idea. Victor's photo is really "WTF?!". Maybe they wanted to express something (?)
I'm just confused about the pig's head hiding the penis!

I really hope Dennis will go and I think he will. Camilla ain't going nowhere, her haters will vote for Hartman and Dennis will have his family (maybe?).

Victor hot lol. But poor guy winning the title of "Miss" instead of "Mister" :D

He said he was "Miss-ta"  Big Brother haha

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #312 on: April 17, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »
Who nominated who:

BJØRN = (2) Tarik & (1) Katja
CAMILLA = (2) Hartmann & (1) Katja
DENNIS = (2) Hartmann & (1) Katja
HARTMANN = (2) Camilla & (1) Tarik
KATJA = (2) Silas & (1) Camilla
TANIA = (2) Hartmann & (1) Camilla
TARIK = (2) Silas & (1) Bjørn
VICTOR = Don't nominated! Maybe because he is the "Miss Big Brother 2013", or because he already automatically nominated a housemate? :P
SILAS = (2) Camilla & (1) Tarik

Dennis = Automatically
Camilla = 6
Hartmann = 6

Tarik = 4
Silas = 4
Katja = 3
Bjørn = 1
Tania = 0
Victor = Immune

http://www.kanal5.dk/sites/kanal5.dk/files/skema-big-brother-2013_UGE11.jpg

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: April 17, 2013, 06:07:15 PM »
Tania giving 2 points to Hartman after defending her to the point of fighting 24/7 about her with her boyfriend....  ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: April 17, 2013, 06:16:03 PM »
Oh my god, I just noticed Silas gave 2 points to Camilla ! He just put himself in some real troubles!  :o

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: April 17, 2013, 06:17:20 PM »
Victor's picture would be much hotter if it weren't for the pig's head haha!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: April 17, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »
Oh my god, I just noticed Silas gave 2 points to Camilla ! He just put himself in some real troubles!  :o

I thought the votes were in secret! :o :o :o Or, they just reveal it? ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: April 17, 2013, 06:21:54 PM »

Jaki refers that Camilla's fans will be gunning for Silas.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: April 17, 2013, 06:24:28 PM »

Ah, ok! Thanks! :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: April 17, 2013, 06:26:50 PM »

I'm talking about the viewers. You see, Camilla is by very far the most popular. People are very passionate about her. Silas, ever since he entered, has been very nice to her, Camilla kinda has a crush on him and they flirt sometimes. Considering he was the closest to her, he was also loved by the public (saved first against Julie and Hartman) but giving her two points unless he has a really good explanation (like he wants to get Dennis out or something) will be seen as a real betrayal. Cause yes, every vote depends of Camilla..  ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: April 17, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »

Do you also follow this season ?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: April 17, 2013, 06:34:31 PM »
I'm talking about the viewers. You see, Camilla is by very far the most popular. People are very passionate about her. Silas, ever since he entered, has been very nice to her, Camilla kinda has a crush on him and they flirt sometimes. Considering he was the closest to her, he was also loved by the public (saved first against Julie and Hartman) but giving her two points unless he has a really good explanation (like he wants to get Dennis out or something) will be seen as a real betrayal. Cause yes, every vote depends of Camilla..  ::)

Thanks for the resume! ;D
Why Camilla is so popular? :o

• Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: April 17, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »

Do you also follow this season ?

I would like to because it seems a pretty interesting season by far, but I only know about it because of what you tell here.

Thanks for the resume! ;D
Why Camilla is so popular? :o

I think it is because she was (and I think she still is although they are liking her ass a little bit I see) the underdog the first weeks. I can't even like her just for trolling because I don't like majorities lol  I would possibly be tired of her and her fans if I was watching the season. I prefer someone like Hartmann wining this.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: April 17, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
I think it is because she was (and I think she still is although they are liking her ass a little bit I see) the underdog the first weeks. I can't even like her just for trolling because I don't like majorities lol  I would possibly be tired of her and her fans if I was watching the season. I prefer someone like Hartmann wining this.

Thanks! ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: April 17, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »
I would like to because it seems a pretty interesting season by far, but I only know about it because of what you tell here.

Yeah, it's hard to follow it when it's a language nobody on the forum speak. But it's vbery intresting, that's why I try to give as many infos as I can!

Yes. Because of her fight with Aissatou and her racist comment in the first days, most of the people in the house started to kinda hate her. It then settled but she's still the one on the side, she's older, she's a weird character all about "positivity" (she must say that word like 100000 times a day) she's the lonely lady with her dog laughing most of the time. What people don't seem to see is that she provokes a lot of agressivity around her, she express racist opinions and act very creepy toward Silas. I don't know why she's that popular cause she doesn't even get a good or bad editing, just how it really is, but danish seem to like it.

On the other hand, Hartman and Victor finally could reveal their missions.

Funny they only got to do it AFTER the nominations, so that people could nominate Hartman for that... Even Big Brother is trying to throw the girl under the bus..