Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 85374 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #325 on: April 18, 2013, 11:50:56 AM »

As usual when Camilla is nominated, this kind of pics are all over BB's facebook pages.. I think I counted like 40 images begging people to vote for Camilla, maybe 3 desilusional asking for people to save Dennis and some Camilla haters posted this liked by many people :

All Hartman got was this :

Meaning "Goodbye Hartmann!"...  Funny how people want Hartmann out for causing drama and yet vote massively for Camilla... Remind me of when Aissatou was nominated against Camilla and people were propaganding to keep the "angel" Camilla in and evict the "bitch" Aissatou when we all know what happened..

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #326 on: April 18, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »
They posted a poll "Who do you want to see out tonight ?" and the results are interesting :

Dennis : 407 votes
Hartmann : 265 votes
Camilla : 172 votes

It's interesting because it's the first time Camilla get that much votes in that kind of poll, she usually gets less than 50 votes and it's also the first time Hartmann doesn't lead that kind of poll! Good sign at 30 minutes of the liveshow!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:04:09 PM by Jaki »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #327 on: April 18, 2013, 02:01:15 PM »
The liveshow begins now, soon the first saved (Camilla) will be announced.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #328 on: April 18, 2013, 02:05:10 PM »
Camilla is the first housemate safe tonigh.  ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #329 on: April 18, 2013, 02:14:16 PM »
HARTMAN was evicted again tonight.  :'( :'(
They re-opened the lines and Dennis was smart enough to put on a show to get saved. He brought a pupper "Princess" or something, was laughing (I don't remember seeing him laughing ever) and Hartman was just nervous. Probably paid off. I guess now I know who's my favorite..

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:43:42 PM by Jaki »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #330 on: April 18, 2013, 02:25:54 PM »
Now Victor is mad cause Dennis came back and Dennis is doing his dramaqueen show like "it was so horrible" implying it's all Victor's fault and refusing to give a hug to him... Guess war is declared. And needless to say which team I'm on.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #331 on: April 18, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
Ugh, Dennis is acting like he is the most popular right now.  ::)
Victor seems to be heading to war : he's staying with Camilla and her pal (Silas and Bjorn).

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2013, 04:17:25 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Remind me of when Aissatou was nominated against Camilla and people were propaganding to keep the "angel" Camilla in and evict the "bitch" Aissatou when we all know what happened..
I mean do we really? After all none of us is able to understand the language and is not into their culture so I don't know if we should really judge the fandom Camilla enjoys as something strange since we simply don't know enough to understand it fully. She might come across quite nice on the show after all? I want in no way justify her racist slur against Aissatou but I somehow feel we only judge Camilla based on this? Like many of us only know about her through the comments her on this thread and its the excact opposite to how the danes feel apparently. So i am somehow sceptical towards the impression "we" have formed of her as well.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #333 on: April 18, 2013, 04:31:29 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Remind me of when Aissatou was nominated against Camilla and people were propaganding to keep the "angel" Camilla in and evict the "bitch" Aissatou when we all know what happened..
I mean do we really? After all none of us is able to understand the language and is not into their culture so I don't know if we should really judge the fandom Camilla enjoys as something strange since we simply don't know enough to understand it fully. She might come across quite nice on the show after all? I want in no way justify her racist slur against Aissatou but I somehow feel we only judge Camilla based on this? Like many of us only know about her through the comments her on this thread and its the excact opposite to how the danes feel apparently. So i am somehow sceptical towards the impression "we" have formed of her as well.

Most of the comments before the eviction happened were "Get Aissatou out cause she's against Camilla" because of the whole argument they had, provoked by Camilla and including her racist comment. That's what I was talking about. After, I think I'm into this season way enough to know what Camilla is like, many danes think just like me and I've already told many other reason of my dislike toward her. Then her fandom isn't strange : it's the "one against the world" syndrom.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #334 on: April 19, 2013, 02:34:09 PM »
A little recap of housemates popularities on Facebook (of course, housemates like Victor, Katja and Silas have spent less time in the house so they have less fans).

Ranking :

1- Camilla : 2 071 likes
2- Tania : 1 865 likes
3- Tarik : 1 805 likes
4- Bjørn : 1 763 likes
5- Dennis : 1 024 likes
6- Victor : 998 likes
7- Katja : 795 likes
8- Silas : 746 likes

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #335 on: April 19, 2013, 02:45:09 PM »
Also, next week task starting sunday is "The battle against the clock".

Housemates will have different challeng where their trust, mutual frendship, selfishness and resourcefulness will be tested against a timing. And the big challenge will be a race against time, which ends with the clock rings at exactly the time that viewers via the web has determined. The housemate who has the clock when it rings, is nominated.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »
First Teija from last season, and now Camilla. Really, Denmark? Really? :mad

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2013, 04:03:57 AM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
First Teija from last season, and now Camilla. Really, Denmark? Really?

A little different - Teija was in BB Finland, but I get what you mean. :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #338 on: April 20, 2013, 06:05:18 AM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
First Teija from last season, and now Camilla. Really, Denmark? Really?

A little different - Teija was in BB Finland, but I get what you mean. :)

Yes and Teija was just mean but she had her group of mean girls following her. Camilla is way more complex. She isn't mean, she's more like a child caught in a 37 years old woman body. With racist ideas and a creepy attitude but somehow kinda touching.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #339 on: April 20, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
They had parties yesterday and thursday night. Dennis kept on crying and whining about everybody being fake and Victor being the meanest person ever... Drama queen craving for some air time.. While Victor and Silas (mostly) were very drunk and had a LOT of fun (and a lot of puking too).

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2013, 03:30:27 AM »
wow finally another gay showmance even if its only based on too much alcohol. the only two others so far were on BB Finland and GH Pacífico, right?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2013, 04:55:25 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
wow finally another gay showmance even if its only based on too much alcohol. the only two others so far were on BB Finland and GH Pacífico, right?
And they're both so hot! LOL. Depending on who you ask there is also Charlie and Rodrigo from BBUK 10.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2013, 06:22:04 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
And they're both so hot! LOL. Depending on who you ask there is also Charlie and Rodrigo from BBUK 10.

No gay showmance sadly here! Would have been much more interesting but it's just a bromance. They're very close friend with Bjorn too, who is gay, and they sometimes sleep all three together. Just a cute bromance.

This week task started today, and first they had to choose to pair with the housemate they trust the most.

Tania chose Tarik

Katja chose Dennis

Silas didn't know who to pick between Victor, Camilla and Bjorn as he likes them all, but I guess he made the strategical choice :

Silas chose Camilla

Victor chose Bjorn

Then, the public had to vote for who they wanted to carry the clock first.

Victor was the most voted.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2013, 07:16:46 AM »
Ok so here's what happened.

When Victor was voted to carry the clock, a countdown of 60min started. If at the end of the 60min, Victor was still carrying the clock, he would be nominated.

The only way he had to be saved, was if his partner, Bjorn, stopped the countdown. Then the clock would pass on another pair and go on like that untill wenesday and the one carrying it the last would be nominated (I think that's why Victor was voted first). If the partner choose not to do it, he would be immune and the one carrying the clock automatically nominated.

Bjorn decided no to stop the countdown and automatically nominate his partner Victor.

In the house, Katja and Dennis defended Bjorn's act but the rest were mad at him, mostly Silas and Camilla. Silas was shouting at Bjorn and Katja and Camilla told Bjorn she doesn't know if she can trust him anymore. It's very lickely that Bjorn will be nominated next week after this. Victor, on the other hand, took it very calmly and didn't say much, I guess he knows it's a game and people can be vile to win.

The public also reacted badly on the facebook page of Big Brother. Most people said Bjorn just shot in his own feet (even posting pictures to illustrate it lol), some said that it willspice up the game now that they will vote for Victor and he'll be after Bjorn's ass and some other were desperatly asking if there was any way to save Victor from nomination.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2013, 07:19:46 AM »
What's happening with Dennis now? lol I though he was UTR since the beginning, but since he was saved by the public he's too fake-Over-the-Top.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #345 on: April 21, 2013, 07:23:28 AM »
Omg this season is so swag. So much drama, polemics ;D
All I love :ali

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #346 on: April 21, 2013, 07:23:56 AM »
What's happening with Dennis now? lol I though he was UTR since the beginning, but since he was saved by the public he's too fake-Over-the-Top.

Oh no, he's been "fake-Over-the-top" for like two days (as long as he could put it off I guess), then he was sleepy and got back to his usual "sleep/bitch/cry/sleep" self...   ::)

Omg this season is so swag. So much drama, polemics ;D
All I love :ali

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #347 on: April 21, 2013, 07:28:27 AM »
NABILAAAA DIVA !

"Camilla is racist and will win the season! Nan mais allo quoi?!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2013, 07:29:26 AM »
I want to ask Jaki who prefers between Camilla and Teija from Finland.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #349 on: April 21, 2013, 07:34:42 AM »
I want to ask Jaki who prefers between Camilla and Teija from Finland.

That's a question to ask in private! Thanks!
(joking)