Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 88185 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #350 on: April 21, 2013, 07:44:56 AM »
I want to ask Jaki who prefers between Camilla and Teija from Finland.

Do you mean as a housemate or as a human ?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #351 on: April 21, 2013, 07:49:23 AM »

The two of them, housemate and human.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: April 21, 2013, 07:56:58 AM »

I think Teija was a better housemate, she was all over the place if I remember correctly, she was a main housemate and a great villain too depends of the weeks. Camilla, without the "racist comment" would have been a early evictee, maybe even the first one. On the other hand, Teija was a bad person, about anything. Camilla is not mean, she is just not sociably educated I guess. I may not be clear, am I ?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #353 on: April 21, 2013, 08:09:41 AM »

I think Teija was a better housemate, she was all over the place if I remember correctly, she was a main housemate and a great villain too depends of the weeks. Camilla, without the "racist comment" would have been a early evictee, maybe even the first one. On the other hand, Teija was a bad person, about anything. Camilla is not mean, she is just not sociably educated I guess. I may not be clear, am I ?

Yes, is really popular Camilla because of the racist comment?  :o I though her fans would have "erased" that from their minds.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #354 on: April 21, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »

Yes, is really popular Camilla because of the racist comment?  :o I though her fans would have "erased" that from their minds.

No what I meant is that the racist comment provoked her being against the whole house, and this situation created her popularity and saved her the first week. She excused several times about that racist comment, saying that was just her nerves. But to me, the fact only that being mad, all she could think to do was get angry at Aissatou who told her touching story the day before and use that against her tells enough about her personnality.

Here's a vid of Victor drunk friday, doing whatever he's up to when they put hardcore music metal on :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtyVrPFeyQ8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtyVrPFeyQ8</a>

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:03:22 AM by Jaki »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #355 on: April 21, 2013, 08:57:11 AM »
Here's also a vid of David, after the fight with Ronni, when he knew he was going to be ejected :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55h5uPWs_0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55h5uPWs_0</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #356 on: April 21, 2013, 01:36:26 PM »
New poll on the facebook page :

Which girl would you like to see the most carrying the clock tomorrow and therefor be in danger of nomination ?

Tania : 535 votes
Camilla : 270 votes
Katja (who?) : 78 votes

UPDATED RANKING :

1- Camilla : 2 140 likes
2- Tania : 1 951likes
3- Tarik : 1 872 likes
4- Bjørn : 1 806 likes
5- Victor : 1 066 likes (+1)
6- Dennis : 1 065 likes (-1)
7- Katja : 829 likes
8- Silas : 797 likes

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #357 on: April 21, 2013, 05:17:37 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Here's also a vid of David, after the fight with Ronni, when he knew he was going to be ejected :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55h5uPWs_0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55h5uPWs_0[/url]

Violence against washing machines should never be tolerated!!!   

Anyhow, anyone else get the feeling producers are now just making it up as they go along.  Task based nominations are nowhere near as interesting as the traditional process when it comes to sustaining the show week in week out.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #358 on: April 22, 2013, 11:28:02 AM »
Quote from: Jaki

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55h5uPWs_0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55h5uPWs_0[/url]

Violence against washing machines should never be tolerated!!!   

Anyhow, anyone else get the feeling producers are now just making it up as they go along.  Task based nominations are nowhere near as interesting as the traditional process when it comes to sustaining the show week in week out.

He was already ejected before he did that, don't worry.

About the feeling you get, it's half true. Last season was already like kinda like that, with task including automatic nominations. But then, I thonk they're doing it even more this year to switch up thing. Otherwise, it would just be Camilla nominated every week and the one against her going which would probably lead to having big characters going week after weeks..

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #359 on: April 23, 2013, 01:16:28 PM »
Yesterday, nobody was nominated cause they all protected each other. So today, they did a new task (very random if you want my opinion) : they had a clock, and they had to wear around the neck it and then pass it to another housemate. When the clock ring, the one wearing it would be nominated.

Camilla passed it to Tarik and then the clock rang, so Tarik is nominared alongside Victor.

Tomorrow, one last housemate will be nominated in a race again the clock (same shit I guess).

This task has really been the worst ever this year. Even during the task, they don't do anything but sitting in the sofa! For a task this far in the game, it's really not a good thing to make it that boring. The housemates are so bored that they eventually start talking tactics. Silas and Camilla did it and then Tarik did it and people complained. My only hope for this nomination is that someone useless like Katja or Dennis goes up against Victor and Tarik cause they're both big characters.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: April 23, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
gosh @ all of this mess. Its getting ridiculous really. They should at least adapt some elements of BB US or BBB if they don't want to do the classical way of democratic nominations.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2013, 07:10:51 AM »
So first, the Golden Package task was little challenges during those three days. They had to pick ice, throw champain at each other face or wathever to win gold stars and they had to have 4 stars to win. They had 4 stars but Tania was offered by Zlatan (the toilet fish) to give 1 golden star to get her letter, before knowing how many star they had.

This time she accepted and got her letter. But they had 4 stars, whick means that without the star Tania gave, they had 3 and lost the Golden Package.

Earlier today the last nomination challenge took place. Only Camilla, Tania, Katja, Dennis and Silas took part in this task (Bjorn is immune, Victor and Tarik already nominated).

They were in the task room, and they had to wait 1h to break some jar with a hammer. The one who guessed the closest to 60min could nominate the housemate he wanted to.

It was very close between Dennis and Camilla,  they almost broke their jar at the same time, then Katja, Tania and Silas were scared to do it so they waited, and waited.. Anyway, Dennis came the closest and won. He nominated Silas.

So Silas, Victor and Tarik are up for eviction tonight (I can't stand thinking Dennis, Bjorn or Katja will last longer than any or those three). It's gonna be a close one I think.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2013, 08:22:08 AM »

Such a bad week and bad nominations..

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #363 on: April 25, 2013, 02:09:47 PM »
Silas is the first saved tonight!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #364 on: April 25, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »
The lines were re-opened between Tarik and Victor.

Victor is safe, Tarik is evicted.

Considering how much people hated him, it seems logical.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:25:58 PM by Jaki »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2013, 02:24:57 PM »
Now let the drama begins! The groups of bitches of the house (Tania, Katja and Dennis) are devastated to loose their leader.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: April 26, 2013, 12:59:50 PM »
Next week task is a BB's Classic : "Keep the mask" but it's basically the freeze task.

The will have to freeze while familars will walk in the house. They will have to keep a straight face, or else they will get penalty points which affect whether they get the Gold package or not. However penalty points will also affect the distribution of nomination votes.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2013, 08:49:29 AM »
Popularity Updated :

1. Camilla : 2 242 likes
2. Tania : 2 083 likes
3. Bjørn : 1 884 likes
4. Victor : 1 192 likes
5. Dennis : 1 120 likes
6. Katja : 889 likes
7. Silas : 887 likes

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: April 27, 2013, 03:44:04 PM »
Popularity Updated :

1. Camilla : 2 264 likes
2. Tania : 2 107 likes
3. Bjørn : 1 895 likes
4. Victor : 1 201 likes
5. Dennis : 1 129 likes
6. Silas : 897 likes (+1)
7. Katja : 895 likes (-1)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:25 PM »
So they had multiple freeze, but they had 3 specials :

One with Tania's mother, very emotional :

One with David in the house :

And one with a parrot :

Aslo, it's confirmed that the final will take place on Thursday 16 May. It's also confirmed that there will only be 3 finalists, and they are still 7 left in the house. There are talks about wether they're gonna do 2 simple double evictions or something else, I don't really know.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2013, 01:57:38 PM »
The freeze game reminds me so much Big Brother Sweden :'(
I can't believe BBSweden will never come back :(

Thank you for the recaps Jaki. I think if there's a new season, I will really follow it, with the videos of the daily shows etc like I did a little bit of BBSwed.

Thanks. And I don't like Victor, but just because he seems a little protected by production nope ?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2013, 02:17:07 PM »
The freeze game reminds me so much Big Brother Sweden :'(
I can't believe BBSweden will never come back :(

Thank you for the recaps Jaki. I think if there's a new season, I will really follow it, with the videos of the daily shows etc like I did a little bit of BBSwed.

Thanks. And I don't like Victor, but just because he seems a little protected by production nope ?

You're welcome! Great to know somebody appreciate the effort :D I think there's a big chance for a new season, not sure about the ratings, but they seemed better than last year so hopefully they'll go for it again.

About Victor, I really don't think he is, or at least he doesn't appear to be at all. David was before being ejected, I think in the house, if there was anybody you'll have to say is protected, you could only say Camilla.

My ranking right now :

1. Victor : it's a very big deal for me to have a favorite being a male. But Victor is a great housemate, very entertaining, with a great personality and a lot to offer. I still like a lot how happy he is to do anything.
2. Tania : the girl is as liked as she's hated, but nobody can deny she earned her place. She's the only who has never been nominated, when she could have been, she wasn't afraid to ruin a week task to protect herself and then she knew just how to get people to forget about it. She's, to me, Camilla biggest oponent. Too bad she likes to have bitch following her.

3. Silas : I'm very indifferent about him, but since he's Victor's best friend and he's been defending him a lot even fighting with people about him, I put him 3rd.
4. Bjorn : The guy game is openly to be the nice guy with everybody and then he throw under the bus his friend Victor for immunity... And then gets annoyed when anyone tell him he's fake..
5. Katja : she just likes to tells people what to do or not to do, but then she sits and touch Tania's hair for hours..
5. Dennis : shame he's still here.
6. Camilla : whatever.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #372 on: April 29, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »
Any news about this season ratings ?

BBUKFan

« Reply #373 on: April 30, 2013, 02:43:37 AM »
5. Katja : she just likes to tells people what to do or not to do, but then she sits and touch Tania's hair for hours..

What is she lesbian or something?

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #374 on: April 30, 2013, 05:07:08 AM »
if every girl would be a lesbian that likes to touch other girls hair I guess the human population would not exist TBH ;D