Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 100012 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #450 on: May 12, 2013, 04:10:30 PM »
Oh god, today is so intense ! So first, i was right : housemates will have the lives of each other into their own hands. They're allowed to talk tactics.

It all started with a poll on facebook page. Viewers had to give an advantage to any of the housemates. It was VERY CLOSE between Camilla and Tania, but in the end TANIA won !  ;D

Her advantage was a endurance competition in which they ahd to stand on one feet.

Tania won that competition, because she's a beast.

She was called in the DR, they gave a chain with a small bottle on it, she had to pass to someone else. She passed it to Bjorn.  Bjorn then passed it to Silas, Silas passed it to Victor, Victor passed it to Camilla, Camilla then passed it to Tania.

That means that if Tania wants, as she now holds Camilla's life in her had, she can empty the bottle and evict her. If she doesn't do it, then nobody's gonna be evicted today.

Of course, Camilla's fans (the maojority of people posting in fb page) are mad and want that twist to stop now they realised this could evict their sweetheart... Yeah right, let them stop it cause it doesn't evict the one the public wants... THAT'S THE POINT !

Yes, Camilla will be evicted! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That is a good opportunity to Tania, because she know that Camilla have a lot of fans, so she will obviously evict her!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #451 on: May 12, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »
Oh god, today is so intense ! So first, i was right : housemates will have the lives of each other into their own hands. They're allowed to talk tactics.

It all started with a poll on facebook page. Viewers had to give an advantage to any of the housemates. It was VERY CLOSE between Camilla and Tania, but in the end TANIA won !  ;D

Her advantage was a endurance competition in which they ahd to stand on one feet.

Tania won that competition, because she's a beast.

She was called in the DR, they gave a chain with a small bottle on it, she had to pass to someone else. She passed it to Bjorn.  Bjorn then passed it to Silas, Silas passed it to Victor, Victor passed it to Camilla, Camilla then passed it to Tania.

That means that if Tania wants, as she now holds Camilla's life in her had, she can empty the bottle and evict her. If she doesn't do it, then nobody's gonna be evicted today.

Of course, Camilla's fans (the maojority of people posting in fb page) are mad and want that twist to stop now they realised this could evict their sweetheart... Yeah right, let them stop it cause it doesn't evict the one the public wants... THAT'S THE POINT !

Yes, Camilla will be evicted! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That is a good opportunity to Tania, because she know that Camilla have a lot of fans, so she will obviously evict her!

Yes, but at the same time, doing the dirty work could be bad for her chances of winning. Camilla's fan will probably hate her for doing it. And Silas, Victor and Bjorn are kinda in an alliance, they're hoping to get Tania out after Camilla, if she does it, she give them an excuse to do it too... Either way i'm proud of Tania, she stands for herself and she way less scared than those boys to take any decision. Girl Power.

BBUKFan

« Reply #452 on: May 12, 2013, 04:30:37 PM »
Whether we like it or not thrse twists are stupid and unfair, hwever I would still be happy for the crazy cat lady to be evicted.

French

« Reply #453 on: May 12, 2013, 04:57:20 PM »
I hope Camilla will go in the final. She deserves it even if she's a crazy racist bitch. But definitely she hasn't to win!!!!

Tania diva :ali
I agree with Jaki, if she evicts Camilla, that could become bad for her...

And I hope as always that Victor doesn't get to the final. Especially because he's been evicted in the beginning... sort of.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #454 on: May 12, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »
Whether we like it or not thrse twists are stupid and unfair, hwever I would still be happy for the crazy cat lady to be evicted.

I don't think they are. It's the same thing as BBUS, but they use it only as a twist. I think it's a good twist, keep the tension high andit's very entertaining to watch.

I hope Camilla will go in the final. She deserves it even if she's a crazy racist bitch. But definitely she hasn't to win!!!!

Tania diva :ali
I agree with Jaki, if she evicts Camilla, that could become bad for her...

And I hope as always that Victor doesn't get to the final. Especially because he's been evicted in the beginning... sort of.

If she goes to the final day, she'll win. Housemates know that, we know that, everybody does. The others don't even stand a chance. The only way she wouldn't win, is that all Camilla haters would team up like in the poll today and vote for Tania. And even that way, there's no guarantee.

I just wish they could understand that voting for Camilla weeks after weeks and making her win means that they approve of what she did and said in the house.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #455 on: May 12, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »
EVERYBODY REJOICE !!!!

At 7:02 pm, the clock rang, Tania at to go to the red zone. BB asked "Do you want to spill Camilla's water?" And so she did ! Tania just evicted Camilla !

QUEEN TANIA !!

(Camilla ran to the bedroom and cried histerically)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #456 on: May 12, 2013, 06:13:55 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
EVERYBODY REJOICE !!!!

At 7:02 pm, the clock rang, Tania at to go to the red zone. BB asked "Do you want to spill Camilla's water?" And so she did ! Tania just evicted Camilla !

QUEEN TANIA !!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
LETS BOW DOWN TO TANIA!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #457 on: May 12, 2013, 06:15:55 PM »
Camilla is saying "How can someone be so evil ?!" and her fans are asking for Tania's head. But surprinsingly, most of the comments are "TANIA YOU GO GIRL". I think people aren't that mad because they know it was a strategic move and not a personal move. I hope the boys are not gonna go after Tania now.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #458 on: May 12, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
Camilla is saying "How can someone be so evil ?!" and her fans are asking for Tania's head. But surprinsingly, most of the comments are "TANIA YOU GO GIRL". I think people aren't that mad because they know it was a strategic move and not a personal move. I hope the boys are not gonna go after Tania now.

She was already evicted? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2013, 06:37:18 PM »
So who are Camilla's fans going to vote for?

I think it's a good twist, although I think Camilla was robbed poor fans lol but too much twists this season. Maybe the BB US theme would suit better for BB Denmark.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #460 on: May 12, 2013, 06:38:28 PM »
What a ridiculous twist. The way Camilla and Julie were evicted this edition is a mockery, and so were how many of the nominations occurred.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #461 on: May 12, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
What a ridiculous twist. The way Camilla and Julie were evicted this edition is a mockery.

It doesn't look very much like a BB season this one, looks like a different format for me where housemates can be evicted by random ways lol

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #462 on: May 12, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: OmgItsPhil on Today at 17:38:28What a ridiculous twist. The way Camilla and Julie were evicted this edition is a mockery.
It doesn't look very much like a BB season this one, looks like a different format for me where housemates can be evicted by random ways lol

There is so much interference from production it would make the producers of Grande Fratello blush.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #463 on: May 12, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »
Favorites List:

1. Tania :ali :ali :ali
2. Silas  :-\
3. Victor  :-\
4. Bjørn :mad :mad :mad

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #464 on: May 12, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
EVERYBODY REJOICE !!!!

QUEEN TANIA !!

YES! YES! YES! FINALLY! THE WITCH IS OUT! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
THANK YOU TANIA! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #465 on: May 12, 2013, 06:49:49 PM »
I need a video of Camilla being evicted please! ;D ;D ;D

French

« Reply #466 on: May 12, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »
Poor Camilla. Definitely the most greatest robation of all the BBs.
What kind of racist comments she did exactly ?
And how many ? Every weeks/days ?

I remember of Argi now. A winner too robbed by her stupidity x)

French

« Reply #467 on: May 12, 2013, 06:51:10 PM »
The most funny is she cried after Tania announced it apparently. Even better.

But too bad, I'd love that the public eliminates her (or make her win). The public should decide, not the housemates or the production... Especially at 5 days before the final.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #468 on: May 12, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »

I can't found a video with her being evicted! However, I founded in the official website a video of Tania deciding to evict her!
http://www.kanal5.dk/content/dag-98-gong-gongen-lyder

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #469 on: May 12, 2013, 07:00:20 PM »
Camilla evicted :

http://www.kanal5.dk/bigbrother2013?nid=12002

She was really mad. She went and shout at everybody, saying nobody deserve to win here (so she thought she was the only one deserving to win...) and then she didn't say goodbye or anything, she left.

Initially, this task could have been just a trust task, if they all trusted each other, then nobody could have been evicted and all would have been in the hand of the viewers. But Tania decieded to take it up, and make a decision. And the best part is most of Camilla fan's are now supporting Tania apprently, because they now recognize that she's been the strong one all season long, making the hard decision and fighting for her place without pulling anyone down. This time, she obviously had to cause Camilla has been saved 7 times. I mean she was saved before her once, so there's no doubt she did the right thing.

And for the twist, I like it, it was the only oppurtunity they had to punish Camilla for her behaviour cause the public wouldn't do it. This twist is an usual one, has been done in BB Finland, BB Sweden...

French

« Reply #470 on: May 12, 2013, 07:04:31 PM »
In my opinion, it stays a bad twist. If they wanted to punish her (i guess you talk about the production), they would have just eject her.

I think they just wanted a little suspense maybe. :)
Tania to win.  :ali :ali

Edit - In a general way, it isn't a good twist to me. Then, clearly if the person evicted because of this twist is a contestant you hated during all the season, yeah it is and I agree with that and I understand :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #471 on: May 12, 2013, 07:08:46 PM »
In my opinion, it stays a bad twist. If they wanted to punish her (i guess you talk about the production), they would have just eject her.

I think they just wanted a little suspense maybe. :)
Tania to win.  :ali :ali

I think from like in week 5, it got completly out of their hand. It was wether they keep her and they keep their viewers, or they eject her for agressive behaviour and the show would have probably end up being canceled. It is how popular Camilla is. Let's not lie, we all wanted this twist to happen. So I'm happy they didn't push it too far and let all in the hand of the housemates wether they wanted to evict someone or not and who. Plus is really brought a lot of suspense and tension. Now it's really close between all 4 of them but I think Tania and Bjorn are leading.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #472 on: May 12, 2013, 07:34:06 PM »
They housemates don't care at all about Camilla out, and really, it feels like nothing has changed in the house. They're now having fun in the jacuzzi. KARMA IS A BITCH  ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #473 on: May 12, 2013, 07:44:51 PM »
Uh oh, I spoke too fast. The hate is coming off right now. Camilla's fan are threatning to sue Kanal 5 and Nutv and asking for their money back. Almost every post now contains an insult for Tania. Her facebook page is being attacked too. But there are good messages too. Bianca just posted "Insanely good game girl <3".

Offline michal

• Immunity
« Reply #474 on: May 12, 2013, 07:55:25 PM »
That's unfair Camilla deserved to win. Poor Camilla :(