Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 94798 times)

BBUKFan

Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #525 on: May 14, 2013, 12:01:37 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Jack on Today at 04:25:45 PMTania is the spit of Imogen Thomas.
"Spit" ? Like "I'll spit on you!" or is it a scottish word ?
Like Spitting image, as in they look alike.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #526 on: May 14, 2013, 12:04:35 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 04:25:45 PMTania is the spit of Imogen Thomas.
"Spit" ? Like "I'll spit on you!" or is it a scottish word ?
Like Spitting image, as in they look alike.

Oh ok! Had to google her. She looks like  a "glamour" model and Tania looks like a Princess to me  :)

BBUKFan

« Reply #527 on: May 14, 2013, 12:42:44 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:01:37 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Jack on Today at 04:25:45 PMTania is the spit of Imogen Thomas.
"Spit" ? Like "I'll spit on you!" or is it a scottish word ? Like Spitting image, as in they look alike.
Oh ok! Had to google her. She looks like  a "glamour" model and Tania looks like a Princess to me 
They're both similar in a way, trashy. Tania had sex in the house (trashy in my opinion) and Imogen had sex with a married footballer :bang

BBUKFan

« Reply #528 on: May 14, 2013, 12:44:04 AM »
I think Imogen was much prettier before the boob job, she was one of the few girls in Big Brother 7 to have her birth breasts, I'm telling you Jaki that house was filled with sillicone.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #529 on: May 14, 2013, 11:08:37 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:01:37 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Jack on Today at 04:25:45 PMTania is the spit of Imogen Thomas.
"Spit" ? Like "I'll spit on you!" or is it a scottish word ? Like Spitting image, as in they look alike.
Oh ok! Had to google her. She looks like  a "glamour" model and Tania looks like a Princess to me 
They're both similar in a way, trashy. Tania had sex in the house (trashy in my opinion) and Imogen had sex with a married footballer :bang

Oh no don't say that.. She doesn't deserves that. Yes she had sex in the house. But the girl fell deeply in love with Tarik, they had a platonic relationship for weeks, they behaved well. It so happens that at one point, they're a couple, they'e been in love for months, they're young, having fun and they had sex. That's not trashy to me. Plus she had hard time dealing with it, she didn't want her parents to know cause she didn't want they to be ashamed... She was in denial and they didn't told anybody. She's not trashy, she's just a normal girl who was torn between her feelings and her parents.

And let's be honest, if I was to fall in love in that same situation, I would have done it on day 1 lol. And probably most of the boys would have had too.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #530 on: May 14, 2013, 12:45:20 PM »
Quote from: Splendidamente on Yesterday at 03:48:11 PMQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 03:41:56 PMQuote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 03:22:52 PMthis is all short of ridiculous. what a lame final 3 - I guess nobody wanted to have these three guys as the finalists as all the others got f*ed over by the most manipulated and random season of BB worldwide EVER!
I wouldn't say that at all. It's probably one of the season with the most twist, but not manipulated. I doubt the producers really wanted to have that troll Camilla going all the way to the end (that's the only thing I can't deny, Camilla is one of the best troll ever), or have 3 wallflowers in the final 3. But there were so many twists that it ended up like that, that's all. Probably one of the best season ever to do in a What If lol.I think it was great for the production to make an effort with twists. Clearly we can(t take them off this. I think sometimes there are good and bad twists, that also happens in Big Brother Spain, Big Brother France, Big Brother Italy etc.

And yeah lol, certainly great to have this season in What If (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
Yes, I think "manipulated" is what Secret Story France (and Portugal, by the way) or Grande Fratello are, trying to keep the most popular in. In that case, they went all the way down to the "task" format, which is the main version in Finland, Sweden and Norway too but not that extrem. I'm the first to be angry at some twist, like those who got Phillip evicted for nothing or now Queen Tania. But I'm not gonna complain because they gave me twist when I usually complain that production don't make any effort. First season was no twist at all, plain boring, Season 2 was too much twist, let's hope for a Season 3 and hope it'll be a mix of the two seasons.
with too much manipulation I don't refer to bias against / towards favouring certain housemates. I just couldn't stand these random changes of rules within the season. It seems like they were lacking a clear concept and therefore invented new criterias and tasks every week. I think what a good BB season makes these days is that the HMs at least need to have a small chance to understand the game in order to make it as far as possible on their own effort. And in this way this edition just went too far with its level of random things that happened and that did not have anything to do with former aspects of the game. One could say Camilla didn't deserve to be in the final because she was a prick but after all the audience voted to save her quite often but in the end they were vetoed by the production that introduced that "trust" task where her fans weren't able to save her so all the effort they did before was gone with this.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #531 on: May 14, 2013, 01:05:54 PM »
Quote from: Splendidamente on Yesterday at 03:48:11 PMQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 03:41:56 PMQuote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 03:22:52 PMthis is all short of ridiculous. what a lame final 3 - I guess nobody wanted to have these three guys as the finalists as all the others got f*ed over by the most manipulated and random season of BB worldwide EVER!
I wouldn't say that at all. It's probably one of the season with the most twist, but not manipulated. I doubt the producers really wanted to have that troll Camilla going all the way to the end (that's the only thing I can't deny, Camilla is one of the best troll ever), or have 3 wallflowers in the final 3. But there were so many twists that it ended up like that, that's all. Probably one of the best season ever to do in a What If lol.I think it was great for the production to make an effort with twists. Clearly we can(t take them off this. I think sometimes there are good and bad twists, that also happens in Big Brother Spain, Big Brother France, Big Brother Italy etc.

And yeah lol, certainly great to have this season in What If (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
Yes, I think "manipulated" is what Secret Story France (and Portugal, by the way) or Grande Fratello are, trying to keep the most popular in. In that case, they went all the way down to the "task" format, which is the main version in Finland, Sweden and Norway too but not that extrem. I'm the first to be angry at some twist, like those who got Phillip evicted for nothing or now Queen Tania. But I'm not gonna complain because they gave me twist when I usually complain that production don't make any effort. First season was no twist at all, plain boring, Season 2 was too much twist, let's hope for a Season 3 and hope it'll be a mix of the two seasons.
with too much manipulation I don't refer to bias against / towards favouring certain housemates. I just couldn't stand these random changes of rules within the season. It seems like they were lacking a clear concept and therefore invented new criterias and tasks every week. I think what a good BB season makes these days is that the HMs at least need to have a small chance to understand the game in order to make it as far as possible on their own effort. And in this way this edition just went too far with its level of random things that happened and that did not have anything to do with former aspects of the game. One could say Camilla didn't deserve to be in the final because she was a prick but after all the audience voted to save her quite often but in the end they were vetoed by the production that introduced that "trust" task where her fans weren't able to save her so all the effort they did before was gone with this.

I agree there was too many twists. I think there was also too many nomination task. Two or 3 are fine, half of them is too much.
On the Camilla thing, well, I said it multiple times, an advatange was offered before the task, viewers had to vote, Tania won, not Camilla. If Camilla won the advantage, she probably would have won the competition then. But she lost the advantage and then didn't really try to win the endurance task, she was the first to give up. She also highly negligted her social game, basing it all on pity votes. She could have easily been the mother of the house if she was as positive as she pretends to be. But in the end, no one wanted her there, so she was out. What goes around, comes around. Klaus was saved many times and I'd like to find any of you saying he should have won.

BBUKFan

« Reply #532 on: May 14, 2013, 01:52:05 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 05:42:44 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Jack on Today at 05:01:37 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Jack on Today at 04:25:45 PMTania is the spit of Imogen Thomas.
Oh ok! Had to google her. She looks like  a "glamour" model and Tania looks like a Princess to me  They're both similar in a way, trashy. Tania had sex in the house (trashy in my opinion) and Imogen had sex with a married footballer (Image removed from quote.)
Oh no don't say that.. She doesn't deserves that. Yes she had sex in the house. But the girl fell deeply in love with Tarik, they had a platonic relationship for weeks, they behaved well. It so happens that at one point, they're a couple, they'e been in love for months, they're young, having fun and they had sex. That's not trashy to me. Plus she had hard time dealing with it, she didn't want her parents to know cause she didn't want they to be ashamed... She was in denial and they didn't told anybody. She's not trashy, she's just a normal girl who was torn between her feelings and her parents.

And let's be honest, if I was to fall in love in that same situation, I would have done it on day 1 lol. And probably most of the boys would have had too.
I know but on Television :-X

BBUKFan

« Reply #533 on: May 14, 2013, 01:55:41 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 05:45:20 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Splendidamente on Yesterday at 03:48:11 PMQuote from: Jaki on Yesterday at 03:41:56 PMQuote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 03:22:52 PMthis is all short of ridiculous. what a lame final 3 - I guess nobody wanted to have these three guys as the finalists as all the others got f*ed over by the most manipulated and random season of BB worldwide EVER!

Yes, I think "manipulated" is what Secret Story France (and Portugal, by the way) or Grande Fratello are, trying to keep the most popular in. In that case, they went all the way down to the "task" format, which is the main version in Finland, Sweden and Norway too but not that extrem. I'm the first to be angry at some twist, like those who got Phillip evicted for nothing or now Queen Tania. But I'm not gonna complain because they gave me twist when I usually complain that production don't make any effort. First season was no twist at all, plain boring, Season 2 was too much twist, let's hope for a Season 3 and hope it'll be a mix of the two seasons.with too much manipulation I don't refer to bias against / towards favouring certain housemates. I just couldn't stand these random changes of rules within the season. It seems like they were lacking a clear concept and therefore invented new criterias and tasks every week. I think what a good BB season makes these days is that the HMs at least need to have a small chance to understand the game in order to make it as far as possible on their own effort. And in this way this edition just went too far with its level of random things that happened and that did not have anything to do with former aspects of the game. One could say Camilla didn't deserve to be in the final because she was a prick but after all the audience voted to save her quite often but in the end they were vetoed by the production that introduced that "trust" task where her fans weren't able to save her so all the effort they did before was gone with this.
I agree there was too many twists. I think there was also too many nomination task. Two or 3 are fine, half of them is too much.
On the Camilla thing, well, I said it multiple times, an advatange was offered before the task, viewers had to vote, Tania won, not Camilla. If Camilla won the advantage, she probably would have won the competition then. But she lost the advantage and then didn't really try to win the endurance task, she was the first to give up. She also highly negligted her social game, basing it all on pity votes. She could have easily been the mother of the house if she was as positive as she pretends to be. But in the end, no one wanted her there, so she was out. What goes around, comes around. Klaus was saved many times and I'd like to find any of you saying he should have won.
Klaus was voted out of the house by the public though.

I wasn't happy with Rylan Clarke winning CBB recently but the public wanted him to win and that was it.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #534 on: May 14, 2013, 03:30:30 PM »
I know but on Television :-X

Yeah Jack, that's human  :)

I wasn't happy with Rylan Clarke winning CBB recently but the public wanted him to win and that was it.

There's a big difference between someone annoying to you winning thanks to his populatiry, than someone expressing ideas and being lonely because of those ideas and some agressiveness too being voted in week after week by pity votes.

BBUKFan

« Reply #535 on: May 14, 2013, 03:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:52:05 AMI know but on Television (Image removed from quote.)
Yeah Jack, that's human 

Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:55:41 AMI wasn't happy with Rylan Clarke winning CBB recently but the public wanted him to win and that was it.
There's a big difference between someone annoying to you winning thanks to his populatiry, than someone expressing ideas and being lonely because of those ideas and some agressiveness too being voted in week after week by pity votes.
I just don't agree with it. In saying that if people want to watch that then fair enough.

Be that as it may the public still wanted to save her week after week. A lot of Housemates have been screwed over by crappy twists this series.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2013, 04:36:57 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:52:05 AMI know but on Television (Image removed from quote.)
Yeah Jack, that's human 

Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:55:41 AMI wasn't happy with Rylan Clarke winning CBB recently but the public wanted him to win and that was it.
I just don't agree with it. In saying that if people want to watch that then fair enough.

Be that as it may the public still wanted to save her week after week. A lot of Housemates have been screwed over by crappy twists this series.

So you would say, for expemple, that a married couple entering Big Brother shouldn't have sex even hidden for months because it could potentially air ? I think then we can only agree to disagree.

And in danish laws, "Penal Code article 266b forbids threatening, insulting and degrading public remarks and propaganda against a group of persons because of race, skin colour, nationality or ethnic origin, faith and sexual orientation" just like in many countries. Therefor, we're talking about something that can be punished by the law and even taken in front of court by a third party anytime. Wether or not a very active groupuscule of the viewers would have voted for her to win is therefore not needed to me.

French

« Reply #537 on: May 14, 2013, 04:47:03 PM »
But why the production didn't eject her ?. So they exploited her.
Definitely Camilla is hateable for all of what she said, and against Aissatou.

Anyway. Disgusted final for me, but can't wait the season 6, that I hope will be more fair.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #538 on: May 14, 2013, 04:49:30 PM »

Anyway. Disgusted final for me, but can't wait the season 6, that I hope will be more fair.

They did call her out on that, and they talked to Aissatou about it. She apprently didn't want to eject her and Camilla then said sorry multiple times and decided that her new target would be the "slut" Hartmann.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #539 on: May 14, 2013, 04:52:48 PM »

They did call her out on that, and they talked to Aissatou about it. She apprently didn't want to eject her and Camilla then said sorry multiple times and decided that her new target would be the "slut" Hartmann.

Is there a list of people that Camilla hated (apart from Aissatou and Hartmann) and why? lol I'm curious.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #540 on: May 14, 2013, 05:17:39 PM »

Is there a list of people that Camilla hated (apart from Aissatou and Hartmann) and why? lol I'm curious.

She only hated Aissatou and Hartmann for no reason. Then she had issues with every single housemates apart from Silas and Malene (well at least apparently since she killed her maybe there was some resentment) but that was because of the fights that happened in the house.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #541 on: May 14, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
To keep the finalists busy, they made them play "Naked Twister" in underwear lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #542 on: May 14, 2013, 08:37:05 PM »
Reunion Party is tonight ! ALL the housemates are announced!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #543 on: May 14, 2013, 09:10:20 PM »
Oh here they are ! It's great to see them all back in the house ! They all dressed like in the task, for exemple Hartmann is dressed as BB Woman, Julie as the super villain, Danijel as a prisoner..

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #544 on: May 14, 2013, 09:19:11 PM »
Camilla is the only housemate not here... she add "sour loser" to her long list of flaws :)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #545 on: May 14, 2013, 09:38:25 PM »
Camilla is the only housemate not here... she add "sour loser" to her long list of flaws :)

Martin? Elise? Simone? David? Ronni?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #546 on: May 14, 2013, 09:39:27 PM »
There seems to be some tensions between Tania and Tarik!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #547 on: May 14, 2013, 09:41:07 PM »

Martin? Elise? Simone? David? Ronni?

Elise wasn't a housemate, she was in for a magazine so no she's not. Martin was totally erased from Big Brother, he's not even in their site or whatever so no. David, Ronni (who get along very well) and Simone are here :D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #548 on: May 14, 2013, 09:42:14 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #549 on: May 14, 2013, 09:43:21 PM »