Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Denmark  (Read 96620 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Denmark
« Reply #675 on: July 17, 2013, 10:06:47 PM »
Maybe there's also a problem of generation ? I mean, it seems to be that the young generation struggles a lot more to have long relationship than the previous one. I know a lot of gay couples who've been together their whole life and very few during couples in my young friends, gay or straights.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #676 on: July 17, 2013, 11:00:24 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Maybe there's also a problem of generation ? I mean, it seems to be that the young generation struggles a lot more to have long relationship than the previous one. I know a lot of gay couples who've been together their whole life and very few during couples in my young friends, gay or straights.
depends on what generation you consider yourself to be in LOL
honestly: I think its no difference to straight couples: the bigger the city, the more competition you have and the smaller the chance that you get a true relationship. Hell - I actually think its an unfortunate thing to say that you're looking for one when you're living in a metropolis!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #677 on: July 17, 2013, 11:30:50 PM »
depends on what generation you consider yourself to be in LOL
honestly: I think its no difference to straight couples: the bigger the city, the more competition you have and the smaller the chance that you get a true relationship. Hell - I actually think its an unfortunate thing to say that you're looking for one when you're living in a metropolis!

yeah but the smallest the city the less choice you get lol

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #678 on: July 18, 2013, 12:08:48 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Yesterday at 04:00:24 PMQuote from: JakiMaybe there's also a problem of generation ? I mean, it seems to be that the young generation struggles a lot more to have long relationship than the previous one. I know a lot of gay couples who've been together their whole life and very few during couples in my young friends, gay or straights.depends on what generation you consider yourself to be in LOL
yeah but the smallest the city the less choice you get lol
which is maybe not the worst thing. at least you are more quick in deciding  "thats it" and are not always searching. LOL

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #679 on: September 24, 2013, 04:30:00 AM »
Does anyone know the name of the song in the opening?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #680 on: September 24, 2013, 04:36:51 AM »
Quote from: Josh
Does anyone know the name of the song in the opening?
Mit hjerte Kalder

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpWYyxICNU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpWYyxICNU</a>