Author Topic: Big Brother 14 UK  (Read 178205 times)

Offline paranvoi

• Housemate
Re: Big Brother 14 UK
« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »
Let's pray she isn't nominated by the viewers ::) *dreams*

Not a chance. I was reading through some comments on the official site and I swear 90% of them were outright screaming for Gina to be evicted. Our diva's going up, guys, and if it's vote to evict she will be the first one out.

French

« Reply #476 on: June 16, 2013, 04:14:01 PM »
Sallie says to Gina she looks like a prostitute, and she thought something like Gina would have no reaction ::) !!!

And now crying in the diary room "I am not an aggressive person" bluhuu.

Not a chance. I was reading through some comments on the official site and I swear 90% of them were outright screaming for Gina to be evicted. Our diva's going up, guys, and if it's vote to evict she will be the first one out.
Can't believe she'll go that fast. And with votes to evict, that's clearly dead, even with a cool edit. :'(

French

« Reply #477 on: June 16, 2013, 04:16:10 PM »
After many breaks, I finally finished the yesterday's daily show. I don't like a lot the cast of this year, last year's one was definitely better. :(

And Gina will certainly be nominated by the public. :( :(
I want BB 13 baaack !!

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #478 on: June 16, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »
Bitches, stop with your Salliejealousy. She'll win the whole game with Gina in second place.

Please UK, Save the divas. Get ride of Dexter/Jemima.

P.S: AMAZING FIGHT.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

BBUKFan

« Reply #479 on: June 16, 2013, 05:19:20 PM »
Quote from: QueenV
Bitches, stop with your Salliejealousy. She'll win the whole game with Gina in second place.

Please UK, Save the divas. Get ride of Dexter/Jemima.

P.S: AMAZING FIGHT.
I dislike Sallie because I'm Team Gina, but I'd rather keep the both of them in over Jemima. Not sure about Dexter as he could be a slow burner Housemate.

BBUKFan

« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvTklt9PAMc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvTklt9PAMc</a>

God bless Wolfy LOL <3

BBUKFan

« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8NimgmJmxI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8NimgmJmxI</a>

The clip of Michael choosing to take Gina to Dinner :)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »

Big Brother 2013 housemates passed a task requiring them to guess each other’s secrets yesterday – but lost out on a reward due to Sallie Axl’s rule-breaking.

As Head Housemate, Michael – who’s secretly a mole working for us viewers – recieved a box full of the group’s favourite sweet treats, including various cakes and biscuits.

He was warned that only he could eat them, or there’d be consequences – but it seemed the message didn’t get through to Sallie, who rebelliously nicked a bonbon.

Later on, Big Brother set the first task, ‘ABC-crets’, in which three secrets were revealed about each housemate – and the group had to guess which ones were correct. Each right answer earned one point, and eight points would win them the task.

The correct secrets were as follows:

Dan: I colour in my facial hair every day
Hazel: I eat baby food
Joe: I’m obsessed with Eurovision
Gina: I spent £18,000 a month a rent
Sophie: I have webbed feet
Jackie: I once performed with Elton John
Charlie: I lost my deal with Def Jam
Daley: I cry before every fight
Wolfy: I’ve never been dumped
Sam: I won thousands on a gameshow
Sallie: I’ve competed as a Lulu impersonator
Dexter: I gambled over a million and lost
Jack: I can hold spoons under my mobs
Jemima: I’ve dated a prince
Callum: I’ve saved the lives of 28 people
Viewers were given the chance to vote for Michael’s secret, selecting ‘I left my fiancée the night before our wedding’ over ‘I don’t like fat people’ and ‘I give myself 9 out of 10 for looks’.

Eventually, Big Brother announced that they had passed the task – however, following Sallie’s earlier mischief, he added that they wouldn’t recieve the prize of a luxury meal and booze.

I just thought of something random and maybe true:

Lady Gaga
(Image removed from quote.)

+

Allison Grodner

=

Wolfy!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol I see her more as the UK version of

• Big Brother
« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2013, 05:26:09 PM »
btw is the eviction on Friday? I want to count how days left has Gina in the house lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2013, 05:28:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUOw0BI4p6U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUOw0BI4p6U</a>

Gina doesn't trust Dexter.

BBUKFan

« Reply #485 on: June 16, 2013, 05:31:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNoMqkaupY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNoMqkaupY</a>

Daniel & Hazel giggling randomly :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2013, 05:38:03 PM »
I'm rooting for Wolfy. She awesome ! I like Sallie and Jackie (sister!) too, and I dislike Gina and I don't understand why she's so much liked here ??? . She's just delusional and rude to me.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2013, 05:44:30 PM »
Sallie auditionned for X Factor back in 2009. Made it to the bootcamp.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxrQKXc7DE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxrQKXc7DE</a>

Offline spongebob

• Finalist

• Big Brother
« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2013, 06:56:30 PM »
New fight between Gina and Sallie!

Sallie Axl continued her feud with Gina Rio in the Big Brother 2013 Secrets & Lies house yesterday morning, after the latter received a warning.

On Friday, Sallie sparked an argument when Gina moaned about her lack of make up wiped, pointing out that most of the housemates didn’t have any belongings at all after they’d supposedly been shredded.

The spat culminated in Gina trying to snatch Sallie’s hat from her head, with Big Brother later hauling her to the Diary Room to give her a formal caution for getting physical.

Things seemed to have calmed down at that point – but firebreathing model Sallie reignited the argument as the housemates awoke the next morning, when she told Gina: “Don’t you ever speak to me like that again, I’m just going to get it out there.”

“Don’t even speak to me ever again. Just shut up, disgusting,” Gina retorted. “If you were a professional you would be in Celebrity Big Brother but you’re in this Big Brother. Shut up, you’re just jealous.”

“Jealous of you?!” scoffed Sallie. “You have the worst accent and skin I’ve ever seen on anyone. Your ugly personality overlaps your face!”

“You’re a skidmark of society! You’re rubbish!” exclaimed Gina.

Other housemates stepped in to break them up, with Dan and Hazel advising Sallie to stay away from Gina. Meanwhile, feeling sorry for the ‘spoilt’ socialite, Jackie tells Gina she shouldn’t take it personally – but Charlie later warns her mum not to get involved in the fracas.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »
Are Michael or Dexter gay? They seem not so straight ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #491 on: June 16, 2013, 08:15:54 PM »
Are Michael or Dexter gay? They seem not so straight ;D

No, although I first I though Michael was gay lol

Offline paranvoi

• Housemate
« Reply #492 on: June 16, 2013, 08:59:56 PM »
I am literally obsessed with Gina. She's so fascinating to watch for some reason, even if she's just lying on the bed doing nothing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7w9bhG4PM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL7w9bhG4PM</a>

^This vid makes me laugh because (e.g. at the 4:14 mark) she's just lying in the bed listening to Sallie's crap with a look of "ain't nobody got time fo dat" the whole time. It reminds me of this gif:

Are Michael or Dexter gay? They seem not so straight ;D

Michael very well could be, you have to remember he's an actor and everything he says in the house is potentially a lie. Plus he's a self-confessed huge BB fan and no offense but a lot of male BB fans are gay, I'd know because I'm one myself lol.

French

« Reply #493 on: June 16, 2013, 09:04:23 PM »
I think we only now have to pray for a fake eviction. Which won't happen lol :D

#Pray4Virginita

BBUKFan

« Reply #494 on: June 16, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »
Gina has a point, Salli would be in CBB if she was a proper Glamour Model ;D

Gina >>> Saliie

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #495 on: June 16, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »
Gina has a point, Salli would be in CBB if she was a proper Glamour Model ;D

Gina >>> Saliie

Gina would be in CBB if she cared to do anything with all that money apart from shopping and being snob :)

BBUKFan

« Reply #496 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Jack on Today at 02:06:14 PMGina has a point, Salli would be in CBB if she was a proper Glamour Model (Image removed from quote.)

Gina >>> Saliie
Gina would be in CBB if she cared to do anything with all that money apart from shopping and being snob (Image removed from quote.)
Now now Jaki no need to be envious ;)

She may not have worked but her parents obviously did and if they want to spend their money on spoiling her then fair enough. I wish I could live her life actually!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #497 on: June 16, 2013, 09:29:10 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 02:06:14 PMGina has a point, Salli would be in CBB if she was a proper Glamour Model (Image removed from quote.)

Gina >>> Saliie
Gina would be in CBB if she cared to do anything with all that money apart from shopping and being snob (Image removed from quote.)
Now now Jaki no need to be envious ;)

She may not have worked but her parents obviously did and if they want to spend their money on spoiling her then fair enough. I wish I could live her life actually!

There's not even an ounce of envy in my whole body toward this girls. I just can't appreciate people who think all in life is due to them when they have never worked or anything. I also don't like when poeple with money believe it give them power and superiority. Being smart gives you power, being generous makes you superior to most of the induviduals in our planet, not the contrary.

BBUKFan

« Reply #498 on: June 16, 2013, 09:33:52 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 02:19:34 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Jack on Today at 02:06:14 PMGina has a point, Salli would be in CBB if she was a proper Glamour Model (Image removed from quote.)

Gina >>> Saliie
Gina would be in CBB if she cared to do anything with all that money apart from shopping and being snob (Image removed from quote.)Now now Jaki no need to be envious (Image removed from quote.)

There's not even an ounce of envy in my whole body toward this girls. I just can't appreciate people who think all in life is due to them when they have never worked or anything. I also don't like when poeple with money believe it give them power and superiority. Being smart gives you power, being generous makes you superior to most of the induviduals in our planet, not the contrary.
Sallie's not much better, I believe she's an inverted snob, she had it in for Gina as soon as she walked in the joint.

Plus calling Gina ugly and telling her to get her face tattooed is repulsive.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #499 on: June 16, 2013, 09:40:45 PM »
http://www.golddiggers.uk.com/

I love this site. I've done my account looking for a rich woman.