Author Topic: Big Brother 14 UK  (Read 177656 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 UK
« Reply #525 on: June 17, 2013, 07:06:43 AM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: HJPK123Sorry,

for me it's: Gina >>>> Sallie

Cause Gina actually seems have a slight interest in certain housemates and is willing to learn in her appearance.Gina isn't a bad person, she's just not very intelligent, whereas I believe Sallie is smarter than she lets on and she isn't a nice person.
I can't see how you can look down on a great deal of the population of the UK, by suggesting that shopping at Primark is bad, and still be a 'good' person.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #526 on: June 17, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »
Gina is awesome. I love her 

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #527 on: June 17, 2013, 01:16:08 PM »
I know that someone was asking me for my opinion about this years HMs, thing is I didn't got to see more than the two launch shows which made me really interested but I think I cannot effort to follow a BB season properly anymore on a daily basis. I like Wolfy the most and think Jeminina (? that golddigger founder) is a competend woman who knows what she wants in her life and how she gets it, it would be a shame if she's going first. I cannot stand girls like Sallie. Gina is gonna do the best she can do in order to fullfill our expactations so more power to her. I have a question: Why does the mum have such dark tan? It looks horrible on her. 
Cannot say much about the guys so far except that Michael is an over-the-top actor and hilarious in this way because he's trying to be convincing and that Dan might be my new BB crush. :P And I don't understand if Sam is totally deaf? Because he can communicate with the others quite easily, I saw that he also answered when not looking at someone so it shouldn't be about lip reading that he can listen to others? I am a bit lost - please can someone clarify this for me?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #528 on: June 17, 2013, 04:38:07 PM »
If Michael has to leave the game once the 'week' is over, I'll be so annoyed if they reveal him to be a mole. What I would do is keep him in and pretend he's evicted in a few weeks or have him walk.

And I'm hoping and praying the production pull a fake second house trick on them like in Australia.

P.S. here is Sallie on the X Factor

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxrQKXc7DE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxrQKXc7DE</a>

BBUKFan

« Reply #529 on: June 17, 2013, 04:45:01 PM »
I'm happy for Michael to remain for a few weeks as long as it doesn't eat the other Housemates air time. I mean as long as we know he's a mole I want him to be presented as a normal Housemate unless there's something important for him to do.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #530 on: June 17, 2013, 05:56:00 PM »
So, is Michael there temporarily, the whole season, or what?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #531 on: June 17, 2013, 06:03:13 PM »
I know that someone was asking me for my opinion about this years HMs, thing is I didn't got to see more than the two launch shows which made me really interested but I think I cannot effort to follow a BB season properly anymore on a daily basis. I like Wolfy the most and think Jeminina (? that golddigger founder) is a competend woman who knows what she wants in her life and how she gets it, it would be a shame if she's going first. I cannot stand girls like Sallie. Gina is gonna do the best she can do in order to fullfill our expactations so more power to her. I have a question: Why does the mum have such dark tan? It looks horrible on her.
Cannot say much about the guys so far except that Michael is an over-the-top actor and hilarious in this way because he's trying to be convincing and that Dan might be my new BB crush. :P And I don't understand if Sam is totally deaf? Because he can communicate with the others quite easily, I saw that he also answered when not looking at someone so it shouldn't be about lip reading that he can listen to others? I am a bit lost - please can someone clarify this for me?

Sam is 70% deaf I think he said, so he can communicate with other people, but has some difficulties and so sometimes he gave a wrong answer because he didn't listened quiet well. He reminds me somehow the deaf girl from Survivor lol

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #532 on: June 17, 2013, 06:12:44 PM »
ok thanks for the info. that makes me concerned given I am 40% deaf on one site as well :(
thinking about it, it could've been a great secret for secret story LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #533 on: June 17, 2013, 06:44:01 PM »
Big Brother 2013 housemate Jemima Slade has been issued with an official warning from show bosses over a racism row.

Jemima clashed with Gina Rio in a discussion over guys.

“I go for darker looking, not black, but darker feature, Mediterranean. I wouldn’t generally go for a black guy,” Jemima said. “I like darker guys, but not black guys. Wouldn’t really go for Chinese. I like mixed race.”

She told Gina: “I wouldn’t generally go for a black guy…, I’ve gone out with Indian guys, I’d generally go out with someone in there 30s.”

Speaking later to the other housemates, Gina claimed she had “just experienced racism,” before going to re-ignite the chat with Jemima.

“I felt offended by what you said earlier, just the way you said I don’t like black men, it’s the way you said it, I didn’t like it and I felt a certain way and I felt very very offended and I can’t help the way I feel,” Gina told her.

Jemima explained: “I didn’t say I didn’t like black men, I’ve got loads of black friends. I wouldn’t go for a Chinese guy, generally that’s my taste, you probably wouldn’t go for a white guy.”

Gina pressed: “Why would you say that, how would you know that I haven’t been out with a white guy; just because I’m black why would you assume?”

Jemima however got defensive, saying: “You’re turning it into a racial thing, that’s why you’ve got an issue with it. You’re paranoid; you had a fight on the first night. I think you’re the most shallow and selfish person I’ve ever met.”

“I think you’re very jealous and insecure,” Gina hit back. “I always see you staring at me, giving me very funny looks and I do not appreciate.”

Jemima continued: “I don’t care how you’ve interpreted it, that’s not how it is, you are the most selfish, shallow, so not disrespect me.”

“Do not speak to me, we’ve ended here!” snapped Gina.

The row then continued into the garden, before Big Brother called Jemima into the Diary Room and issued her with a formal warning.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #534 on: June 17, 2013, 07:02:15 PM »
Oh god 

Now if they start giving warnings for these stupid comments they'll think twice about saying anything

B-O-R-I-N-G 
:mad

• Big Brother
« Reply #535 on: June 17, 2013, 07:07:54 PM »
Oh god

Now if they start giving warnings for these stupid comments they'll think twice about saying anything

B-O-R-I-N-G
:mad

I agree. I don't think what Jemima said was racist, she only said she would not date any Black/Chinese guy, that's her men taste, but the thing is it was stupid to say that to Gina considering she's a black girl and would probably consider that offensive, but I recall, I don't see any racism in Jemima's words. I think Jemima may have signed her death warrant (it was exaggerated how the things she said were treated) just in the nominations day, I can see her now out in a Gina/Jemima/Sallie nomination as she had a fight with both and the one with Gina didn't let her in a good spot.

BBUKFan

« Reply #536 on: June 17, 2013, 07:22:24 PM »
@Dan most likely temporarily but no one is sure how long.

And FGS Gina!!!

Would people hold it against me if I said I prefer black/hispanic men/women over white people ???

Gina is completely in the wrong in this, I think she may have screwed any chances of surviving now.

I'll wait before nI pass judgement but if this is in the context of the story then I won't be supporting her anymore.

• Big Brother
« Reply #537 on: June 17, 2013, 07:26:46 PM »
@Dan most likely temporarily but no one is sure how long.

And FGS Gina!!!

Would people hold it against me if I said I prefer black/hispanic men/women over white people ???

Gina is completely in the wrong in this, I think she may have screwed any chances of surviving now.

I'll wait before nI pass judgement but if this is in the context of the story then I won't be supporting her anymore.

BBUKFan

« Reply #538 on: June 17, 2013, 08:03:13 PM »
I'm watching the LF on an hour delay on +1, Dexter is being mildly entertaining teaching Sam how to pull good looking women :P

Sure Dexter because you were REALLY successful with Hazel the other night ::)

BBUKFan

« Reply #539 on: June 17, 2013, 08:29:48 PM »
I think Jackie's a bit of a kitchen bitch, I never see her outside that circle.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #540 on: June 17, 2013, 08:54:38 PM »
WTF at this apparent racist row? it totally was not! I hate it when people are using this r-card only in order to make others look worse by turning the words in the mouth. truely pathetic.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #541 on: June 17, 2013, 09:01:04 PM »
When they annouce who is nominated?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #542 on: June 17, 2013, 09:03:37 PM »
Gina was too quick to pull the racism card - she's a silly immature girl who needs to go home to her 'life of luxury' and get off my television.

@Andre: We'll probably find out at the end of tonight's show, which starts in one hour.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #543 on: June 17, 2013, 09:05:59 PM »
@Andre: We'll probably find out at the end of tonight's show, which starts in one hour.

Thank you! :) Until when you think that Michael will be in the House?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #544 on: June 17, 2013, 09:08:23 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: OmgItsPhil on Today at 20:03:37@Andre: We'll probably find out at the end of tonight's show, which starts in one hour.
Thank you! (Image removed from quote.) Until when you think that Michael will be in the House?

Nobody knows yet but I hope it's either for a long time or when he does leave soon BB will tell the others he's walked - revealing him as the people's puppet will be foolish. 

I hope he's there for a few more weeks at least - we'd vote free online for his nominations each week and if he receives enough nominations from the others to be nominated, they'd be told he's nominated but he wouldn't have a number to evict him. That would be cool.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #545 on: June 17, 2013, 09:10:02 PM »
Nobody knows yet but I hope it's either for a long time or when he does leave soon BB will tell the others he's walked - revealing him as the people's puppet will be foolish.

I hope he's there for a few more weeks at least - we'd vote free online for his nominations each week and if he receives enough nominations from the others to be nominated, they'd be told he's nominated but he wouldn't have a number to evict him. That would be cool.

Yeah, that would be great he being "fake" nominated, and also "fake" evicted by the public! ;D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #546 on: June 17, 2013, 09:10:41 PM »
And for those who haven't seen it, here is the moment Emma almost accidentally says Channel 4 instead of Channel 5.

Still love her though haha.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGb06Y5JMz0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGb06Y5JMz0</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #547 on: June 17, 2013, 09:12:09 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: OmgItsPhil on Today at 20:08:23Nobody knows yet but I hope it's either for a long time or when he does leave soon BB will tell the others he's walked - revealing him as the people's puppet will be foolish.

Yeah, that would be great he being "fake" nominated, and also "fake" evicted by the public! (Image removed from quote.)

Yeah that would be a cool idea too - say he's up for eviction one week, evict a real housemate and Michael in a 'double eviction'. I'm just hoping that Michael leaves in a way where they don't reveal him as a mole, but I worry they will simply for the housemate reactions.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #548 on: June 17, 2013, 09:13:29 PM »
Yeah that would be a cool idea too - say he's up for eviction one week, evict a real housemate and Michael in a 'double eviction'. I'm just hoping that Michael leaves in a way where they don't reveal him as a mole, but I worry they will simply for the housemate reactions.

I think they'll reveal it, for the housemates being shocked! ::) ::) ::)

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #549 on: June 17, 2013, 09:14:04 PM »
Will a straight male housemate that says he would never consider dating a male be given a warning for being sexist? Of course not - saying the type of person they would or would not date is not discrimination but is just personal taste.