Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 15419 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:23:28 PM »
Veliki Brat is back, and will launch in the autumn!

Source: http://www.vesti-online.com/Scena/Rijaliti/283551/Vraca-se-Veliki-brat
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:42:31 AM by joako »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Veliki Brat 5
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 11:52:43 PM »
Is this a sole Serbian edition or will it be a join Yugoslavian edition?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Veliki Brat 5
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 12:40:15 AM »
Is this a sole Serbian edition or will it be a join Yugoslavian edition?
According to the link that André put, Croatia will be back this season, so I guess it will be the 2nd season of Big Brother/Veliki Brat for the Ex-Yugoslavia

BTW, Marijana and Nemeš from last season are still together  ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 01:40:59 AM »
I'm so happy to hear that VB is returning. At least producers are taking relative breaks between seasons lately.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 01:24:32 PM »

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 08:44:18 PM »
grandiose last season's Marijana, I'm really interested on this one, although I can't understand anything

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »
Now they're planning it to be on Fall 2014 or Spring 2015... ::) ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 07:27:23 PM »
There will be no more seasons of Veliki Brat, as the house has been demolished.
http://www.kurir.rs/stars/nema-vise-velikog-brata-isekli-kucu-na-kosutnjaku-clanak-1587438

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 01:48:12 PM »
The article says it was illegally built in the first place...
There could be another season, but I doubt it will be before sometime in 2016.. I remember when they destroyed the old House in Bulgaria - it was in June 2007 and it took them more than a year to finish the new one in time for Big Brother 4 in late September 2008..

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 02:29:26 AM »
This season will start on September 4th.

Antonija Blaće will be once again the host, this time with Skaj Vikler (rapper and contestant in Veliki Brat VIP 2)

It'll be broadcasted in RTL (Croatia), Prva (live shows) and B92 (Serbia), OBN and RTRS (Bosnia & Herzegovina), Sitel (Macedonia) and Prva (Montenegro)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnqCot93-k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnqCot93-k</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsK_0SMgI2s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsK_0SMgI2s</a>

More info:
http://mondo.rs/a821952/Zabava/TV/Veliki-Brat-ukljucenja-na-B92-izbacivanja-na-Prvoj.html
http://www.prva.rs/show-biz/vesti/80116/veliki-brat-2015-skaj-vikler-i-antonija-blace-voditeljski-tandem.html
http://www.rtl.hr/tv-novosti/najave/1728898/antonija-blace-snimila-promotivnu-pjesmu-za-big-brother/
http://mondo.rs/a822474/Zabava/TV/Veliki-brat-2015.html
http://www.24sata.hr/show/krece-big-brother-prvi-smo-usli-u-novu-i-luksuzniju-kucu-432392
http://www.obn.ba/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1520%3Aveliki-brat&catid=45%3Ashow&Itemid=59

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 10:53:01 PM »
The house

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 09:42:33 PM »
launchin right now

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 11:35:40 PM »
The cast:

Branislav Krstić (30, Serbia)

Andrea Jakimovska (Original name: Stojan Jakimovski) (43, Macedonia)

Goran Todić (48, Bosnia & Herzegovina)

Barbara Šegetin (25, Croatia)

Tina Šegetin (24, Croatia)

Aleksandar Ralević (22, Macedonia)

Zorica Marković (48, Serbia)

Stefani Banić (20, Croatia)

Darko "Spejko" Petkoviski (27, Macedonia)

Ervin Mujaković (24, Bosnia & Herzegovina)

Barbara and Tina are sisters

Also, in the secret room (where Pia, Tomaž and Tina were in the first weeks in BB Slovenia) there are more housemates, and they are a Serbian family.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:46:06 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 12:41:29 AM »
More about the launch:

Antonija :ali & Skaj

The first one was Branislav. He lives with his mother and sister in Aleksinc, Serbia. He claims to be not very emotional and crying only when he needs. He only had one long relationship, and he mainly associate with women for just one night

Next was Barbara. She is from Rijeka, Croatia, but she lives now in Zagreb. She is a model, and her parents are a little disappointed that she did not go back to school after finished cosmetic school. She feels that she is the ugliest member of her family ::). She is really close with her sister

She is also a good friend of Soraja, contestant in the last season of BB/VB Yugoslavia and VB VIP5

And the next contestant was Barbara's sister, Tina. She lives with her sister in Zagreb, and she is also a model. She said she is very similar to her sister, but she likes crazy guys more than her sister. They are so close that they have the same piercings and tattoos

Next is Aleksandar from Montenegro. He is a dog trainer and describes himself as a typical Montenegrin, and honesty is really important for him. He likes prison tattos, and he has his whole right arm tattooed, so people used to think that he was in prison before. He lives with parents, his wife and their 2 children

Stefani is next. She is from Split, she said she is a "vampire"  ::) and she feels like a man in a woman's body. She likes to sleep for 19h and then to spend the whole night with her friends outside, drinking and smoking weed. Sometimes people think she is a lesbian, but she said she loves men.

Spejko came from Macedonia, and he is a sport guy. He is currently the champion of Macedonia in long jump. He works as a model, and he is the face of an American sports brand. His a huge fan of basketball, and his nickname came from the film "Space Jam"

The other contestant from Macedonia is Andrea. She used to be a policeman in Macedonia. She decided to be a women 7 years ago, but she said since she was a little girl, she knew she was a woman. She has 2 children, but she can't see them. Her ex-wife took them and the social services told her that she is the "father of the 2 children, and not her mother". After it she tried to kill herself, because it's really hard to live without her children

Ervin is next and he cames from Bosnia & Herzegovina. works as a manager in the tanning salon as well as a fitness instructor. He never knew his father, and his mother is the most importante person in his life. He describes himself as a metroseual, and he regularly waxed whole body and plucks his eyebrows.

Zorica from Serbia was next. She has 2 children, one from his past relationship, and the daughter of his current husband. She used to sing in cafes, but she is now retired.

With her husband, they compete in the Serbian version of "My Kitchen Rules", and they won it.

The last one was Goran. He was born in Bosnia & Herzegovina, but he lives now in Komiža, Croatia. He served in the army in Belgrade and to the special unit, but that does not like to talk. He was the bodyguard of Berlusconi's wife, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz and Shaggy. There were rumors that he had and affair with Berlusconi's wife, but he said it wasn't true. He is now retired and is dating with a girl

When the housemates entered to the house, they had to pick a key. If they pick the gold key, they will live in the main house, and if they pick the silver key, they will live in the small room. They will do the Hotel Task this week, just like in BB Slo
Main House:  Branislav, Tina, Stefani, Andrea, Ervin and Goran
Small Room:  Barbara, Aleksandar, Spejko and Zorica

At the end they showed us the Vasić's family (dad, mom and twin sons). They will live in the secret room and will comment the show, something like the Gogglebox. We will know more about them tomorrow
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 02:10:50 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 12:44:45 AM »
The launch
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIzpVP-myY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SIzpVP-myY</a>

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 01:42:15 AM »
Something I've noticed is that since its conception the Balkanic version has always used the same titles as the UK series, like, literally the same ones with little tweaks. Even THE STAGE is identical!! Hahahahahahaha. I can't with these folks. LOL.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 12:13:28 AM »
Three new housemates entered today:

Luka Mišnić, 33 from Serbia

Ivona Milovanović, 25 from Serbia

Anton Kopajtić, 63 from Croatia

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 12:58:39 PM »
What about the family on the Secret Room?

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 11:58:06 PM »
Quote from: André
What about the family on the Secret Room?

That gipsy family with 2 gay twins are the best hahaha.. they are so funny and strange :D

Anyway, now they are making foods for the housmates in "Hotel", they also have to wash their clothes lol

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2015, 12:03:22 AM »
By the way, we already had sex in the house ... and its barely 2nd day of BB ;D

yestarday Ervin had sex with drunk Steffani

https://www.facebook.com/velikibrat/videos/10153339701304262/
https://www.facebook.com/velikibrat/videos/10153339657084262/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:09:02 AM by nemo »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 05:28:37 PM »
Family:

Rada Vasić (50, mother)

Dragutin "Giba" Vasić (23, twin brother)

Radivoje Vasić (55, father)

Miroslav "Mika" Vasić (23, twin brother)
I cannot find a pic for him :-\

Jøsêttö

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2015, 07:22:01 PM »
I <3 the house! I hope someone recaps this season, I really want to follow it!

Tina & Stéfani must be something!!! kkkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2015, 07:23:37 PM »
More about the launch:

Antonija :ali & Skaj
(Image removed from quote.)

The first one was Branislav. He lives with his mother and sister in Aleksinc, Serbia. He claims to be not very emotional and crying only when he needs. He only had one long relationship, and he mainly associate with women for just one night

Next was Barbara. She is from Rijeka, Croatia, but she lives now in Zagreb. She is a model, and her parents are a little disappointed that she did not go back to school after finished cosmetic school. She feels that she is the ugliest member of her family ::). She is really close with her sister

She is also a good friend of Soraja, contestant in the last season of BB/VB Yugoslavia and VB VIP5

And the next contestant was Barbara's sister, Tina. She lives with her sister in Zagreb, and she is also a model. She said she is very similar to her sister, but she likes crazy guys more than her sister. They are so close that they have the same piercings and tattoos

Next is Aleksandar from Montenegro. He is a dog trainer and describes himself as a typical Montenegrin, and honesty is really important for him. He likes prison tattos, and he has his whole right arm tattooed, so people used to think that he was in prison before. He lives with parents, his wife and their 2 children

Stefani is next. She is from Split, she said she is a "vampire"  ::) and she feels like a man in a woman's body. She likes to sleep for 19h and then to spend the whole night with her friends outside, drinking and smoking weed. Sometimes people think she is a lesbian, but she said she loves men.

Spejko came from Macedonia, and he is a sport guy. He is currently the champion of Macedonia in long jump. He works as a model, and he is the face of an American sports brand. His a huge fan of basketball, and his nickname came from the film "Space Jam"

The other contestant from Macedonia is Andrea. She used to be a policeman in Macedonia. She decided to be a women 7 years ago, but she said since she was a little girl, she knew she was a woman. She has 2 children, but she can't see them. Her ex-wife took them and the social services told her that she is the "father of the 2 children, and not her mother". After it she tried to kill herself, because it's really hard to live without her children

Ervin is next and he cames from Bosnia & Herzegovina. works as a manager in the tanning salon as well as a fitness instructor. He never knew his father, and his mother is the most importante person in his life. He describes himself as a metroseual, and he regularly waxed whole body and plucks his eyebrows.

Zorica from Serbia was next. She has 2 children, one from his past relationship, and the daughter of his current husband. She used to sing in cafes, but she is now retired.

With her husband, they compete in the Serbian version of "My Kitchen Rules", and they won it.

The last one was Goran. He was born in Bosnia & Herzegovina, but he lives now in Komiža, Croatia. He served in the army in Belgrade and to the special unit, but that does not like to talk. He was the bodyguard of Berlusconi's wife, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz and Shaggy. There were rumors that he had and affair with Berlusconi's wife, but he said it wasn't true. He is now retired and is dating with a girl

When the housemates entered to the house, they had to pick a key. If they pick the gold key, they will live in the main house, and if they pick the silver key, they will live in the small room. They will do the Hotel Task this week, just like in BB Slo
Main House:  Branislav, Tina, Stefani, Andrea, Ervin and Goran
Small Room:  Barbara, Aleksandar, Spejko and Zorica

At the end they showed us the Vasić's family (dad, mom and twin sons). They will live in the secret room and will comment the show, something like the Gogglebox. We will know more about them tomorrow
Thankkks juako!! :)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 07:35:54 PM »
Three new housemates entered today:

Luka Mišnić, 33 from Serbia

Ivona Milovanović, 25 from Serbia

Anton Kopajtić, 63 from Croatia
Ivona's a queen <3<3
for now I noticed Ivona, Tina, Barbara, Stefani and Andrea bc of her (sad) story.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 09:24:40 AM »
Steffani and Ervin every night are having sex (now its 3rd time) and the rest of the housemates doesnt like it, they are watching it in the other room and comments how its disgusting what they are doing in the front of 25 million people every night... lol

yesterday sex --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xBsZrM-yaE