Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 12878 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 05:55:24 AM »
Steffani and Ervin every night are having sex (now its 3rd time) and the rest of the housemates doesnt like it, they are watching it in the other room and comments how its disgusting what they are doing in the front of 25 million people every night... lol

yesterday sex --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xBsZrM-yaE
I CAN'T KKKKKKKK
Those bitches will have sex everynight? lol

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 06:10:45 AM »
Are the family housemates? ???

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 06:11:59 AM »
Are the family housemates? ???
That's also my question. But I think so, or they'll only let 1 enter the main house probably?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
Are the family housemates? ???
I think they are, but won't be surprised the four of them only, face the public vote to enter in the house.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 07:35:48 AM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Are the family housemates?

Ofcourse they are, but for now housemates in real house dont know about them. Family has little bit bigger privileges in the show, they are like producers, Big Brother asks them so many things and they are controling them in the real house.

But they are so funny because thats a gipsy family and they are talking strange, acting strange, thinking strange ... plus those two "sons" are acting like a girls, they are hair stylists... its so funny to watch their coments about lots of things, specially sex

this video is so funny --->
! No longer available

in the middle of the night they have to make a sandwiches for the real housemates. twins are talking to his mother about just watched live sex between ervin and steffani (mother was sleeping) and they are so like "its disgusting" (so funny) while their mother is making sandwiches but you can see sandwich is BIG part of bread with BIG parts of salami and cheese hahaha ... OMG
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:41:10 AM by nemo »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 08:26:55 AM »
That family is really strange lol. Never thought the parents would accept that much their twin sons being gay and dressing up like girls

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2015, 09:31:48 AM »
I am sad because croatian RTL didnt make any big brother song this year. Last 6+1 seasons they always had great bb athems for every season... this year nothing :(

anyway, this year we are watching bb on 8 channels

RTL - Croatia
Prva TV - Serbia
B92 - Serbia
OBN - Bosnia and Herzegovina
OBN+ - Bosnia and Herzegovina
BN - Republika Srpska (serbian part of the Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Prva TV Montenegro - Montenegro
Sitel - Macedonia

We have 2 version od daily show, croatian and serbian:
- RTL is airing croatian version of the show on croatian language
- all other channels has serbian version (Emotion Production) of the show on serbian language

In LIVE show we have 2 hosts - croatian speaking Antonija Blaće (RTL, Croatia), and serbian speaking Sky Wikluh (Emotion Production, Serbia)

In Croatia the show is called "Big Brother" with BB logo, in all other countries where is airing serbian version is callied "Veliki Brat" (local name for BB) with VB logo.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:39:45 AM by nemo »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:39 AM »
Aren't those balkan languages basically all the same? I heard sometime ago that the languages are the same, only changes some words.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2015, 11:50:14 AM »
"Balkan languages" is the wrong termin. in Balkan there are Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and many others that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT of ex-Yu languages.

And yes, some ex-YU languages are similar, but some are not. For example macedonian language and croatian is similar like portuguese and french, but because we were once in the same country where the official language was serbo-croatian, they had to know it, so many Macedonians actually knows serbian and croatian, but we dont understand macedonian.

On the other hand, serbian and croatian languages are similar, thats true, but you cant air the show on the serbian language on croatian TV because of the TV broadcasting rules. The show has to be in croatian because serbian is tehnically a foreign language. Also, Croatia and Serbia are the main targets for this show, Croatia like the richest market for commercials, Serbia like the most population market. People in Croatia would probably refuse to watch the show if the comentary would be in serbian, the same way like people in Serbia will refuse to watch it in croatian - and if the show drops in any of this two target markets - production is in problem. Thats why the most people in BB comes from Croatia and Serbia and they are making two version of the show - croatian and serbian.

In the other countries (Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia) there is no such rules of main languages (like in Croatia), so they can broadcast whatever they want. Serbian, croatian - they are all fine. In Macedonia they just put macedonian subtitles on everything, but they are all broadcasting serbian version of the show because serbian production (Emotion) has a licence for Macedonia, Bosnia and Montenegro. RTL Croatia bought the BB licence for itself, so thats why croatian version is just in Croatia.

Also, there are some difference between serbian and croatian version. Serbian is more explicit, they are broadcasting sex even in the live show, croatian does not. In RTL you cant see sex because of the TV broadcasting rules. In Croatia on RTL you almost cant see any live from the house, again because of TV broadcasting rules. On the other hand, on all other markets you can see sex, and live from house is 4-5 times per day. Sex, bad languages etc. are more controlled in Croatia then in other markets so thats why RTL is broadcasting censored version of daily show.

LANGUAGE DIFFERENCE - Croatian/Serbian version:

RTL Croatia, "gledat ćete" (you will be watching...)

serbian version - "gledaćete" (you will be watching...), Prva TV Serbia

Also, its interesring how in serbian version you will always hear the time when something has happened .. for example ... "1am in the morning, Steffani is going to the toilet", on the other hand on RTL there is no time, just "Steffani is going to toilet" lol

RTL Croatia (no time)

serbian version (with time) / Prva TV, Serbia
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:58:20 AM by nemo »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2015, 12:19:04 PM »
Thank you for the clarification. :) Sorry for the balkan wrong term, for me "Balkans" refers more to "Ex-Yugoslav countries" lol, and I kinda exclude Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and add Albania to the list. Macedonia remembers me of Portugal simply because we also put subtitles in everything. If a movie is boradcasting, it'll have subtitles rather than dubbed like they do in Brazil and Spain.
Ok, now I got the thing about BB/VB. I knew Croatia and Serbia were the principal producers of the show (probably the considered biggest countries in ex-Yugoslavia) but I thought that wouldn't be that much complex. And I thought it would actually be the opposite: Serbia having more censored things than Croatia. That got me surprised, because Serbia seems to be more a "closed" country than Croatia.

And finally, I wanted to ask you another thing that I'm curious, not about BB: does Croatia and the other ex-Yugoslavia countries also don't like Albania as Serbia does? I already know the Albania-Serbia thing, however I'm curious to know if countries like Croatia agree with the Serbian point of view.

Thank you so much :)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2015, 01:22:09 PM »
Croatia and Albania have nothing in common, historically, politically - absolutelly nothing. But ofcourse as much Serbia hates them, we love them. Its not important the name of the country, its just important that they hates them, automatically we love them, LOL. The same thing is with Albania, Kosovo etc.. we are more "friends" with them as much as they are "not friends". Ofcourse, its vice versa on serbian side and croatian "enemies". I am not talking here about myself or all Croatians/Serbians, talking about some "general opinion".

About macedonian subtitles... they are doing this because the languages is really different and its really required (even most Macedonians understand croatian/serbian, but not all). Official language in the house is serbian/croatian so Macedonians cant use their language, but when they among themselves "accidentally" starts to speak macedonian, then ofcourse we have croatian subtitle on RTL and serbian subtitle on serbian version.

About censoring - this thing is not about closed/open countries, its about that you cant air whatever you want in time when children can watch too. There has to be some rules. Sex in prime time program (8PM) for me is unacceptable. The same thing about bad languge. RTL payed a lot of penalties in the last seasons of BB just because of bad languages in Big Brother so they are now more aware, and thats fine if you ask me. After 11PM you can air whatever you want with "18" mark above, but before - BIG NO! But thats a problem for RTL because who will watch it afrer 11PM, so its better to censor some things then air after the midnight... in other ex-Yu countries they dont have such a problems because they dont have strong rules about TV broadcasting, when and what they can broadcast.

For me it would be better that RTL made croatian version of BB like before, but they said once that one year of croatian BB they cost them 6 million euros, and one year of ex-Yu BB 10-12x less... so here it is. I mean, this BB is fine, but croatian BB for me was always more interesting..

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2015, 01:52:48 PM »
That is interesting the fact Serbia and Croatia are close, but at the same time have different friends. :)
What I wanted to say about Serbia being "closed" is that I think (or at least have the impression) that Croatian people are WAY more open-minded than Serbians, that's why I found strange that who censored the sex thing was Croatia instead of Serbia (who must probably would find shocking and protest in my opinion). But I agree with you, sex shouldn't pass on national TV around 8-11 PM. I remember there was a similar case in Portugal, but producers didn't censored nothing because "we can't see nothing, since the blankets won't allow us" lol.

What about you said with prefering BB Croatia, for someone outside of the "region" like me, this regional seasons are more interesting to me, because there can be cultural differences and housemates with shock with each other. Probably if I was from Croatia I would agree with you. :P

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
Nice to see Antonija back as host. :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2015, 10:26:36 AM »
Quote from: André
What I wanted to say about Serbia being "closed" is that I think (or at least have the impression) that Croatian people are WAY more open-minded than Serbians, that's why I found strange that who censored the sex thing was Croatia instead of Serbia (who must probably would find shocking and protest in my opinion). But I agree with you, sex shouldn't pass on national TV around 8-11 PM. I remember there was a similar case in Portugal, but producers didn't censored nothing because "we can't see nothing, since the blankets won't allow us" lol.

Well, yes, Croatia is much more open-minded then Serbia but on TV is something complitely different, its about rules...

Anyway, i am like a seer... today croatian Council for Electronic Media sent RTL claim because of Big Brother hahahaha... every year the same story

official statement--> http://www.e-mediji.hr/hr/novosti/priopcenje-vijeca-za-elektronicke-medije-prituzbe-na-emisiju-big-brother-nakladnika-rtl-televizija-doo/

in today newspaper there is a article that they will not allow RTL to broadcast Big Brother before 10PM

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2015, 10:29:43 AM »
Quote from: Jäck
Nice to see Antonija back as host.

Last saturday she celebrated 10 years of entering the Big Brother and for working like a host

here is a video from the show---> http://www.index.hr/black/clanak/pogledajte-zasto-se-antonija-blace-rasplakala-u-big-brotheru/840143.aspx

they make her cry

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2015, 10:38:16 AM »
how was Antonija in the house? why was she evicted?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2015, 06:18:46 AM »
BARBARA, ERVIN and ZORICA are up for eviction this week.

After the housemates voted for the first time, Goran received the most votes, however the producers said all the nominations were fake and the Vasić's family were going to choose the 3 nominees

They chose Zorica because she won the other reality show in which they were together (Zorica and Rada & Rade were contestants in the Serbian version of My Kitchen Rules). Barbara was nominated because they think she is a strong contestant and Luka because even though he's a nice guy, he is boring, and as he has a girlfriend outside, he won't do anything interesting in the house

http://www.vecernji.hr/big-brother/big-brother-obitelj-vasic-nominirala-sustanare-1023880
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/589504/KO-ISPADA-PRVI-Vasici-nominovali-Zoricu-Barbaru-i-Luku
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:24:06 AM by joako »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2015, 06:56:13 AM »
#FORAERVIN #SAVEBARBARA <3
Is it vote to save or to evict ?

Thanks joako

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2015, 08:17:19 AM »
Do you know who nominated who in the fake nominations?

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2015, 01:07:09 PM »
Quote from: joako
BARBARA, ERVIN and ZORICA are up for eviction this week.

its not ERVIN, its LUĆA .... plus GORAN and STEFFANI

But its strange, i didnt see any comercial with numbers for voting. LIVE show just started 5 minutes ago, we will see soon what will happen...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »
Why were Goran and Steffani nominated too? ???

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2015, 01:41:58 PM »
Because they were nominated by housemates, and Barbara, Luća & Zorica were nominated by Vasić family

btw. you can watch show live now here, just click to sign up by facebook
http://volim.tv/prva-srpska-tv/dotw/7

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2015, 06:24:27 AM »
Seeing the official facebook page, it seems Mika moved to the Main House and Steffani moved to the Secret Room with the family.
https://www.facebook.com/velikibrat

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2015, 01:57:38 AM »
Yes they are  ;)

It was funny, first day when Mika moved to the real house, they all thought he is a girl (his nickname "Mika" can be for male and female), and because of his look, long hear, tiny voice, girly acting - they was all calling him "she", then he said that its not "she" its "he" and they were all confused hahaha ;D

Then Andreja (transex) asked him "gay, bi or trans?", and he just replyed "no" with some serious face why this bitch is asking him that haha  ;D

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2015, 08:37:27 AM »
Because RTL didnt move Big Brother after 22PM, today they got one more penalty - 100.000 E for company, and 10.000 more for every person who is responsible for such a program.  :police:

First time RTL didnt want to move it after 22PM because they said they will "censor it more", and they did it - they made 2 daily show - one before 22PM with "12" symbol (12+ years old viewers), and one after 22PM with "16" symbol on the top. Obviously, that was not enough ...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:44:59 AM by nemo »