Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 14484 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 2 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2015, 04:05:11 AM »
Goran, Ivona and Zorica received the most votes and were nominated, but Barbara as HoH could save one of them.

She chose to save Zorica, so the person with the next highest number of votes was nominated in her place. There was a tie between Andrea and Luka, so ANDREA, GORAN, IVONA and ZORICA were nominated this week.

TOnight, ANDREA became the first housemate to be evicted from the house

http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/novosti/1759708/prvi-nominirani-goran-ivona-andrea-i-luka/
http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/video/78326/andrea-je-prva-stanarka-koja-napusta-bb-kucu/

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2015, 11:05:54 AM »
Who nominated you then  ???

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2015, 12:34:17 PM »
At the beginning of the live show, the nominee with the most votes to save had 44%, while the nominee with the least votes had 1%.  (http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/novosti/1762018/andrea-napustila-bb-kucu/)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2015, 03:46:03 PM »

NOMINATIONS: (few days ago)
Goran = Zorica (2) + Tina (1)
Mika = Goran (2) + Aleksandar (1)
Tina = Goran (2) + Ivona (1)
Andreja = Darko (2) + Zorica (1)
Ervin = Goran (2) + Luća (1)
Aleksandar = Zorica (2) + Luća (1)
Ivona = Andreja (2) + Zorica (1)
Luća = Tina (2) + Zorica (1)
Zorica = Goran (2) + Ivona (1)
Darko = ??
Barbara = ??
Anton = ??
Branislav = ??
Vasić Family = Luća (2) + Goran (1)

RESULTS (yesterday)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2015, 04:13:33 PM »
Thank you ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2015, 04:23:18 PM »
And it seems the other twin moved to the Main House too this live show.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2015, 11:06:26 PM »
This week nominated are Goran, Branislav, Aleksandar, Luće and Zorica

Goran, Aleksandar, Luće and Zorica was expected, only Branislav was suprise. He was nominated because of this week task. There is no food in the house this week, all housemates are on protein shake's 6 days, 3 times per day. But Big Brother gave Branislav and Goran 10 000 euros (real money) so if someone is hungry they can buy real food from Big Brother Store. 1 piece of pizza for 40 euros, 1 plate of rice with meat for 70 euros, and so on. They are all hungry of real food but Goran and Branislav dont want to spend any single euro to buy the food because it would be expensive to buy for all of them (13 x 40 = 520 euros just for one piece of pizza for everyone), so they are all angry on Goran and Branislav because they are selfish and want to keep all money for themself (they will take this money home after the end of this week task). So thats why Branislav is nominated this week. Goran would be nominated anyway, with or without this task, lol.  ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »
Who nominated who?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2015, 10:31:12 PM »
ALEKSANDAR is the second housemate to be evicted

http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/video/78987/aleksandar-drugi-napustio-bb-kucu/

Also two new housemates entered to the house
Vesna Bartolić (59, Zadar (Croatia))

Mirjana Praizović (22, Banja Luka (Bosnia & Herzegovina))

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2015, 11:28:10 PM »
Today we had LIVE nominations. First, they got task for this week, they have to work like a pair so 2 or 3 housemates are joined with a rope. As they are pair now, they had to nominate like a pair too. New housemates cant be nominated.

Pair1 - Luće and Zorica

2 points to Giba and Mika (Mirjana cant be nominated)
1 point to Darko and Tina

Pair2 - Giba, Mirjana and Mika

2 points to Luće and Zorica
1 point to Goran and Anton (Vesna cant be nominated)

Pair3 - Branislav and Ivona

2 points to Giba and Mika (Mirjana cant be nominated)
1 point to Goran and Anton (Vesna cant be nominated)

Pair4 - Ervin and Barbara

2 points to Goran and Anton (Vesna cant be nominated)
1 point to Giba and Mika (Mirjana cant be nominated)

Pair5 - Tina and Darko

2 points to Goran and Anton (Vesna cant be nominated)
1 point to Giba and Mika (Mirjana cant be nominated)

Pair6 - Goran, Vesna and Anton

2 points to Luće and Zorica
1 point to Branislav and Ivona

NOMINATED ARE: GIBA, MIKA, GORAN and ANTON
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:34:13 PM by nemo »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 01:45:45 PM »
I CAN’T WITH THIS VIDEO!
While the family is still in the secret room and watch sex between the housemates live…

The twin with the white t-shirt: "It is montage, Photoshop…"
Father: "You…how montage…" Later says "Look how are the legs"
And everybody laughs.

And the mother eats popcorn or something like that and makes noises like "Ummm, ummm".
Spoiler for Hiden:

BTW, I found another link.
http://www.velikibrat.us/
I miss the old times when Veliki brat was airing by Pink TV and I watched it late at night on television.  :)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 11:19:18 PM »
ANTON was evicted tonight

Then Rade, Rada and Steffani moved the main house.

The pairs competed in a dance challenge, and Tina and Darko won it and are immune

LUKA = Zorica (2) & Vesna (1)
VESNA = She wanted to vote for herself first, Zorica (2) & Mirjana (1)
GIBA & MIKA = Zorica (2) & Vesna (1)
BARBARA = Vesna (2) & Goran (1)
STEFFANI = Barbara (2) & Zorica (1)
RADA = Luka (2) & Ivona (1)
BRANISLAV = Vesna (2) & Goran (1)
IVONA = Vesna (2) & Goran (1)
ZORICA = Goran (2) & Vesna (1)
MIRJANA = Branislav (2) & Vesna (1)
RADE = Vesna (2) & Goran (1)

Vesna = 12
Zorica = 7
Goran = 6
Barbara = 2
Branislav = 2
Luka = 2
Ivona = 1
Mirjana = 1

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »
Points from Barbara and Ervin worh double .. 4 and 2  ;)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2015, 10:40:17 PM »
Nominations were announced tonight. Nominated housemates are: GORAN, VESNA and ZORICA.

Luća .. Zorica (2), Vesna (1)
Vesna .. Zorica (2), Mirjana (1)
Mika&Giba .. Zorica (2), Vesna (1)
Barbara .. Goran (4), Vesna (2)
Steffani .. Barbara (2), Zorica (1)
Rada .. Luća (2), Ivona (1)
Ervin .. Goran (4), Vesna (2)
Goran .. Barbara (2), Mirjana (1)
Darko .. Goran (2), Vesna (1)
Tina .. Goran (2), Vesna (1)
Branislav .. Vesna (2), Goran (1)
Ivona .. Vesna (2), Goran (1)
Zorica .. Goran (2), Vesna (1)
Mirjana .. Branislav (2), Vesna (1)
Rade .. Vesna (2), Goran (1)
------------------------------------------
Goran .. 17
Vesna .. 16
Zorica .. 7
Barbara .. 4
Luće .. 2
Mirjana .. 2
Branislav .. 2
Ivona .. 1

Zorica or Rada (depends who will win in this week task) will have to save ONE nominated housemate, so the 3rd nominated will be Barbara because she is 4th on the list. Rada said to Vesna that if she wins she will save her. If Zorica wins she will have to choose between Goran and Vesna, she hates them both but she hates Goran little bit more so probably will save Vesna too. Between Zorica, Goran and Barbara - Barbara is definitely the "weakest link", lol. I would be so happy if she leaves the house, she is so boring.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2015, 07:24:24 AM »
Vesna OUT

I hate people who go to Big Borther and want to nominate themselves or ''find it hard'' to nominate others

I mean, you know what you applied for and you know Big Brother is about nominations and evictions  :mad

IT MAKES ME MAD  :P

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 03:21:58 PM »
Why Barbara and Ervin nominated with more points? ???

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2015, 05:50:13 PM »
They were 2nd best couple in last week task.

The 1st one (Tina and Darko) are immune this week and the 2nd one (Ervin and Barbara) can give double points.

Last night was interesting. Housemates (actually Vasić family, but the other housemates agree with them) were very angry at Ervin and Steffani because they are having sex every day, few times per night so other housemates cant sleep or talk in the room because they are very loud and rude (and they really are  ;D ) . Rade said that they are disgusting and disgraceful, is this a swinging show or what, like he will ask BB to kick them out of the house because he dont want that his all family every night is looking how they are fucking over and over again. LOL Steffani said "sorry it wont happen again" and Ervin was quite and didnt said any single word to stop the old man yelling at the girl he just fucked 2min ago, such a pu+sy. Today everyone is making fun of Erivn (BB sites, forums and so on) and calling him "pu*sy" because he is such a coward.

! No longer available

« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 05:57:22 PM by nemo »

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2015, 06:02:54 PM »
Quote from: Proth
Vesna OUT

I hate people who go to Big Borther and want to nominate themselves or ''find it hard'' to nominate others

I mean, you know what you applied for and you know Big Brother is about nominations and evictions  (Image removed from quote.)

IT MAKES ME MAD  (Image removed from quote.)

She said that because nobody in the house like her and she really want to go tome. 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2015, 06:30:26 PM »
They were 2nd best couple in last week task.

The 1st one (Tina and Darko) are immune this week and the 2nd one (Ervin and Barbara) can give double points.

Last night was interesting. Housemates (actually Vasić family, but the other housemates agree with them) were very angry at Ervin and Steffani because they are having sex every day, few times per night so other housemates cant sleep or talk in the room because they are very loud and rude (and they really are  ;D ) . Rade said that they are disgusting and disgraceful, is this a swinging show or what, like he will ask BB to kick them out of the house because he dont want that his all family every night is looking how they are fucking over and over again. LOL Steffani said "sorry it wont happen again" and Ervin was quite and didnt said any single word to stop the old man yelling at the girl he just fucked 2min ago, such a pu+sy. Today everyone is making fun of Erivn (BB sites, forums and so on) and calling him "pu*sy" because he is such a coward.

! No longer available

Thank you ;D
lol, are they so desesperate that they need to have sex a few times per night? Vasić family to win <333

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2015, 04:06:34 PM »
Quote from: André
lol, are they so desesperate that they need to have sex a few times per night? Vasić family to win <333
hehe probably they are. actually they both are really weird, specialy Ervin. on the one hand - he is acting there like some "nice guy", he is very polite,  never said any bad word/curse, actually he never get in argue with other housemates about anything, if someone say - "the sky is green", he will be like "sky is not green, but if you say so - ok, its green" lol... also he is extremelly shy when there is some sex topic, he is so shy that cant say "condom" in front of Big Brother, he gets so red and is using word "protection" (for them "condom" is a bad word for TV hahaha, OMG) so Big Brother is making laugh of him "if you dont want to say word "condom", BB will not give you condom next time" lol .. and then, on the other hand, he is having sex every day in front of the all housemates and 20 milion people in fron of TV. when Rade "attacked" them because of that, he was so confused, he was thinking that nobody knows that they are having sex, and the other day he was like "oh God, so emberassing, i cant look in the eyes to other housemates now, specially to mr. Rade" (he is the only guy who is saying "Mr." and "Mrs" in front of the name hahaha) ,,, i mean WTF? you are ashamed of  10 people in the house and not ashamed of 20 milion people out of the house? (i mean, if there is anything to be ashamed with having sex). That guy is stupid as hell. Really...

In his profile video he was talking about how he is going to the gym 6 times per week, 3 times per week in the solarium, 2 times per week in the shopping for clothes, shaving his ENTIRE body .. and something like that everyone thinks that he is gay because of all that but he is not, he slept with more then 200 womans lol .. so in the one hand he wants to presents himself like a "big fucker" and on the other hand he cant say "condom" WTF ? hahaha

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2015, 07:22:59 PM »
hehe probably they are. actually they both are really weird, specialy Ervin. on the one hand - he is acting there like some "nice guy", he is very polite,  never said any bad word/curse, actually he never get in argue with other housemates about anything, if someone say - "the sky is green", he will be like "sky is not green, but if you say so - ok, its green" lol... also he is extremelly shy when there is some sex topic, he is so shy that cant say "condom" in front of Big Brother, he gets so red and is using word "protection" (for them "condom" is a bad word for TV hahaha, OMG) so Big Brother is making laugh of him "if you dont want to say word "condom", BB will not give you condom next time" lol .. and then, on the other hand, he is having sex every day in front of the all housemates and 20 milion people in fron of TV. when Rade "attacked" them because of that, he was so confused, he was thinking that nobody knows that they are having sex, and the other day he was like "oh God, so emberassing, i cant look in the eyes to other housemates now, specially to mr. Rade" (he is the only guy who is saying "Mr." and "Mrs" in front of the name hahaha) ,,, i mean WTF? you are ashamed of  10 people in the house and not ashamed of 20 milion people out of the house? (i mean, if there is anything to be ashamed with having sex). That guy is stupid as hell. Really...

In his profile video he was talking about how he is going to the gym 6 times per week, 3 times per week in the solarium, 2 times per week in the shopping for clothes, shaving his ENTIRE body .. and something like that everyone thinks that he is gay because of all that but he is not, he slept with more then 200 womans lol .. so in the one hand he wants to presents himself like a "big fucker" and on the other hand he cant say "condom" WTF ? hahaha

You just discribed someone with a complex personality and contradictory morals.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2015, 08:42:58 PM »

I died with this part kkkkkkkkk I love how BB makes him shut up about his obcession of not saying condom in TV ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2015, 11:17:21 PM »
Zorica won the weekly task and she decided to save herself, so VESNA, GORAN and BARBARA were up for eviction.

Goran was saved first and then Barbara, so VESNA was evicted tonight

http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/video/80261/veceras-je-kucu-napustila-vesna/
http://www.bigbrother.rtl.hr/video/80262/vesna-se-pridruzuje-skyju-i-antoniji/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 11:25:59 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2015, 11:37:30 PM »
It seems the houseamtes were divided into 2 teams this week, and the group of Barbara, Darko, Gib&Mika, Ivona, Rada, Rede and Tina lost and they were nominated. But they could save one of them:

RADA = Giba & Mika
IVONA = Tina
TINA = Barbara
GIBA & MIKA = Rada
DARKO = Tina
RADE = Giba & Mika
BARBARA = Tina

So Tina was safe and the other 6 are up for eviction.

I hope nemo can help us with more info about it :)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2015, 11:26:43 AM »
You said everything right, joako.

Zorica Team were better with making traditional food for winter (from every country that participate in BB they had to make one traditional winter food with vegetables, one day from serbia, one from croatia, one from montenegro and so on..) so at the end the whole Rada Team is nominated. Except Tina (like you can see on joako list everyone from the Rada team could choose just one person to save, so at the end Tina got the most points so its safe)

As you can see Zorcia Vs Rade Team = 26:18