Author Topic: Big Brother VIP Portugal  (Read 65344 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother VIP Portugal
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »
André I want to see your ranking of housemates.

I'll "try" do do it:

1. Kelly Baron (she is my favourite for now! I LOVE she trying to learn about Portugal! ;D)
2. Marta Melro (she was the ONLY celebrity with a reason in the nominations! I like it!)
3. Sara Santos (my little african princess! <3)
4. Nucha (I like her, she's surprise me with the things that she know! #SaveNucha)

5. Francisco Macau (I like him, he try to help others! #SaveFrancisco)
6. Flávio Furtado (At the beginning, I didn't like him, but he is surprise me! Without him in the Basement, I don't know if they'll survive!)
7. Liliana Queiroz (That girl is a little boring, but is my Playboy princess! <3)

8. Carla Baía (Indifferent)
9. Carolina Salgado (Indifferent, but I'm starting like her! :o)
10. Raquel Henriques (Who?)
11. José Calado (He is so quiet!)
12. Hugo Sequeira (The one who is the "victim"! ::))

13. Joka (Stupid guy! :mad)
14. Edmundo Vieira (Always joking with the others! :mad And then he don't want to nominated! :zzz :zzz :zzz GO HOME!)
15. Pedro Guedes (b****!)
16. Zézé Camarinha (nothing to say about him! ::))

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2013, 06:27:46 AM »
Zezé is  :-X

I hate him so much

:mad

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2013, 06:39:09 AM »
@Rod: Yeah :( And I hope the basement will not stay all the season because Iit's sure it'll be easier for them to make tongos and cheat --'

@André/Gab: Thaaaanks ;D Wow yeah it's really better :o
I hope for SS4 it will be like that too. (ratings)

I love twists, and I think in SS Portugal, there aren't twist, maybe people find borings to have just a lot of stories and not a lot of game.

@Gab: Why everybody hates him ?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2013, 06:55:49 AM »
Because he is arrogant and annoying and he also fight with the Teresa Guilherme live

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2013, 07:00:17 AM »
Because he is arrogant and annoying and he also fight with the Teresa Guilherme live
In the nominations show :laugh: ? Thanks :)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2013, 07:44:22 AM »
I was angry to see the people almost crying not to nominate. >:( If you don't wanna nominate, you should have stayed home.

Nucha or Francisco out (Hugo's crazy. Maybe he can bring drama to the house).

My ranking:

1. Marta
2. Flávio
3. Caroline
4. Liliane
5. Carla
6. Kelly
7. Hugo

8. Nucha
9. Sara
10. Edmundo
11. Francisco
12. José
13. Raquel
14. Pedro
15. Joka
16. Zézé

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2013, 07:45:22 AM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: gabriel on Today at 05:22:58 AMAndré I want to see your ranking of housemates.
I'll "try" do do it:

Why is he a bitch? To me, he's a planta.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2013, 07:53:42 AM »
Pedro
Raquel
Carla
Edmundo
José Calado
Sara
Marta
Hugo

All Plants

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2013, 09:10:13 AM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: gabriel on Today at 05:22:58 AMAndré I want to see your ranking of housemates.
I'll "try" do do it:

Why is he a bitch? To me, he's a planta.

Because he joke with everyone!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2013, 01:26:22 PM »
wow 45% market share - that surely is A LOT! :eek:
I really hope they ditch the secret story borefest and only produce more BBs now again.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »
  • Eviction Poll

Hugo
    49%
    Nucha
    41%
    Francisco

10%

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2013, 07:49:22 PM »
Where's Laisa 
Big Brother Fan

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
Zezé is

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2013, 11:09:35 AM »
André, you are

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2013, 11:31:48 AM »
All of this is

----
Lol this gif is enormous ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2013, 01:22:08 PM »
DIARIES:

There are resumes!

Wednesday diary (images of Tuesday):

9:31am - The celebrities of the Basement wake up, with the sound of the rooster! No one of them want to wake up! ::) Nucha is seeing Zézé sleeping! :P She want to sleep, too!
Carolina is taking care of the chickens! She is giving food to them! That's like if the chickens are babies! ::)

Luxury House - Zézé is the "captain" and said everyone fo wake up! ::) ::) They go to the garden! He said that they should jump to the swimming pool! ::) To avenge, they sent him to the water! >:D
Kelly prepared the breakfast to Zézé ::) (and then she said that she don't want nothing! Ok...)

In the Basement, they're joking about Zézé's loin-cloth! ;D Francisco said that he will have nightmares with his loin-cloth, with "hot" written!

Francisco and Raquel have a task. They have to do a fitness class to their houses. They both have 30 minutes to do that! At the end, they'll be rewarded! Zézé say that Kelly is his "slave"! ::) She stripped him! :o ::) ::)
Francisco received two weights as a reward to complete his task! Apparently, Raquel don't received nothing! ::) ::) ::)

16:40pm - In the Luxury House, Zézé is doing a "lesson of seduction"! ::) ::) ::) They're talking English, as Zézé is always "loved" by the foreign ones! :P After him, the other male celebrities had to "imitate" him!
Edmundo, Joka and Hugo were the "winners" of that! Now, they had to jump to the water like Zézé! ::) (they don't showed who really won that).

In the Basement, they have a new task! 2 celebrities will do the task, and is the captain, Liliana, who will chose them! That 2 celebrities have to found 2 green balls in the "mud pool" and other 2 green balls in the "feathers pool". They have 3 minutes to do that! She chose Nucha and José!
They completed the task. Their reward is 4 pillows and 3 bags from 3 celebrities! As captain, Liliana had to chose who will have their bags! She decided that Francisco, Flávio and her will received the bags!

At the end of the diary, Zézé apologies Teresa Guilherme! He says that he wasn't listening nothing! ::) (Yeah b****, continue lying!)

Yesterday diary (images of Wednesday):

In the Luxury House, Joka and Carla are talking about Zézé and Kelly! Joka says that she think that she is in Brazil, and we have differences with them, so she can't do some things here! ::) ::) (So stupid!)

The Basement have a new task! In the Basement garden, there is 2 tables with 40 cups! :o When they ear a sound, each one will run until the table, and drink 2 cups of water until the water ends! The time that they take to do that will be decisive to their weekly shopping!

In the Luxury House garden, Carla is imitating Zézé's "lesson of seduction"! ;D ;D ;D (SO funny that!) Also, Zézé is teaching Kelly more about Portugal! He made the swimming pool the map of Portugal! :P

In the Luxury House, they have a new task! They have 2 suits with sponges and 2 containers. The Captain had to chose 2 celebrities to the task, 1 male and 1 female. When they listen a sound, the 2 celebrities had to jump into the swimming pool, and with the help of the others, they had to squeeze the sponges into the containers. That will be decisive to their weekly shopping! Zézé decided that Hugo and Kelly will to the task!

The Luxury House won 2500 BB's (Big Brother money) to do their shopping! The Basement won ONLY 300 BB's! (Poor guys! :-[)

After both houses decided what they will buy, they have a new task! The goal is to retract all the balls in the garden into their suits in 3 minutes! Both captains had to chose 1 female and 1 male from their houses to do the task! Liliana decided that Carolina and Flávio will do the task. Zézé decided that Raquel and Pedro will do the task. That will be to a party, were thr Basement will go to the Luxury House! For do the task, Flávio and Carolina entered to the Basement!
They complete the task, and will have a party! :D

In the party, Zézé talked with Carolina about her book, and said that she didn't need to reveal Pinto da Costa's secrets! ::) He think that was only a separation... Carolina said that she need to defend her, and said that was because him wanted to send her to the court! ::) ::)

I said that before: After the party, NUCHA and FRANCISCO stayed in the Luxury House, as reward to be nominees! All the other, who were in the Basement, moved to the Basement! Nucha and Francisco had 3 minutes to do their bags!
KELLY moved to the Basement, to learn more about Portugal with them! Also, Zézé as current Captain, had to chose other celebrity to go with her! Hugo isn't eligible, as he is a nominee. He chose PEDRO to go to the Basement.

Now, Kelly and Pedro have 3 minutes to get the maximum as they can, as move to the Basement. As punishment to delay in that 3 minutes, KELLY had to give 10 of her clothes to BB! :o :o :o
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 05:19:48 AM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
ZÉZÉ CAMARINHA apparently moved to the Basement some minutes ago! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EDIT: He was send to the Basement ONLY to have dinner! :mad :mad :P Carolina will cook tradicional food of Portugal, to Kelly learn to do it!

Zézé was send to the Basement, as punishment for say "bad words" during the afternoon! ::)

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2013, 03:39:37 PM »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2013, 04:41:02 PM »
Zézé was send to the Basement, as punishment for say "bad words" during the afternoon! ::)
Personally, I don't see why it is a punishment to have dinner in the basement and stay minimum 3 hrs. I see that like a privilege, at least he will learn more the other and has less risks to be nominated if he has to go to the basement next week, as he knows those from the Luxury, and a little those from the Basement.

But at his first nomination, he's out ;D

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
Quote from: Charmed
All of this is

----
Lol this gif is enormous
Oh boy, stop being

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2013, 08:16:10 AM »
YESTERDAY DIARY:

Flávio gave a "fake" task to Pedro! ;D ;D ;D He have catch the neck the chicken until BB say that he can stop!
Kelly is taking a bath with cold water! :o

They have a new task! That is name "The best bath", and only the celebrities of the Basement will do that! Zézé, the current Captain, will the the jury of this task. At the end, he have to name a winner! ::)
PEDRO was the winner! His reward is to have 30 minutes in Luxury House's jacuzzi! But, he gave the reward to LILIANA, has he was there a LOT of times! ::)

Kelly is telling in the Basement what she had in the Luxury House! ALL of them are JEALOUS! ;D ;D ;D

At the lunch time, in the Luxury House, Zézé is talking about Carolina (jealousy! :-X). He is saying that she is a "snake" and that is manipulating the Basement celebrities against him! ::) (Yeah b*****, continue lying that we like!)
In the Basement they are also talking about Carolina and Zézé's fight! Flávio listen what Zézé said, and then share it with the others! DIVA Carolina said that he is a b**** and only know talk about the life of the others instead of his life! ;D ;D ;D (MY FAVOURITE, DIVA CAROLINA! <3) AND SHE DON'T WANT TO TALK MORE ABOUT A B****! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali

There is a new task! That will be Luxury House vs Basement! In the garden there is 300 balloons :o, and only 10 of it have stars! The team who find more stars will the winner! Each team captain had to chose 2 celebrities from their team! Liliana chose Sara & Marta, and Zézé chose Joka & Francisco. The LUXURY HOUSE TEAM won! They found the 10 stars! ::) ::) ::) The Basement team don't found any star! :o ::)
The Luxury House reward is to prepare a dinner for the Basement! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (Good idea TVI!) Zézé is SO angry to prepare a dinner to Carolina! (b****!) ;D ;D ;D ;D

They have a "Russian Roulette", and they asked questions to each other!

Basement:
Liliana asked Marta how are her parents! She answer that they are a romantic and beautiful couple! <3
José asked Sara what was the most dificult thing to do! She answer that was going to Lisbon, as she was far from her family! <3 African princess!
Sara asked Kelly what she feel to be in Portugal! She answer that is a little difficult to be there, as there is different cultures and she don't expected that the affection was so big!
Kelly asked José why he is on Big Brother. He answer that he is on BB do "try" get the money, and to live a new experience.
Flávio asked Liliana what was the most difficult phase in her life! She said that maybe was when her mother died, 9 years ago. She was alcoholic! Her father was, too, as died recently! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( She said that she was never happy in her life! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Moving to the Luxury House:
Edmundo asked Nucha how difficlut was left the Basement. She answer that the Luxury House is different from the Basement. The Basement is more small, and for that the people trust more each other.
Raquel asked Hugo if he is happy in the House. He answer that he is very shy, and if he don't met really well the people, he will be reserved.
Nucha asked Joka who he would like to have a relationship! :D ;D ;D He said Carla! :o :o :o Because she is a person with, more or less, the same age of him! (I'll be careful with them in the 24h channel).

At the end, DIVA Nucha said that she feel uncomfortable when the people talk about each other! She said that the people don't need to know the life of the others! (Zézé is quiet! >:D)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2013, 09:55:41 AM »
  • Poll: What is your favourite house?

Basement
    92,14%
    Luxury House

7,86%

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2013, 10:22:02 AM »
Kelly singing the national anthem of Portugal

;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twbzz_urZ0s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twbzz_urZ0s</a>

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: April 28, 2013, 05:40:14 PM »
Hugo is evicted from Big Brother VIP house with 37% of public vote

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2013, 08:09:03 AM »
Full percentages: