Author Topic: Big Brother VIP Portugal  (Read 69561 times)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
Re: Big Brother VIP Portugal
« Reply #225 on: May 03, 2013, 03:45:56 AM »
Why do you like Francisco? I saw a video that Joka, Calado and him are speaking badly of Kelly. I hate them now. :mad

Go Kellyangel <3! And production, stop giving immunity to her. I want her to be nominated.

I didn't know that, I thought they were good people. Now Calado, Joka and Francisco down in my ranking.

#Go Kelly  ;D ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2013, 06:45:55 PM »
I'll do recaps from Saturday's episode (they show the entire week in this episode!), Sunday's gala and Tuesday's nominations!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2013, 06:58:06 PM »
  • Eviction poll

Zézé
    59,54%
    Carolina
    27,6%
    Nucha

8,63%
    Liliana

4,23%

• Favourite celebrity

Kelly
    26%
    Flávio
    21,3%
    Marta

7,97%
    Pedro

7,71%
    Francisco

7,37%
    Liliana

7,3%
    Zézé

6,21%
    José

2,93%
    Carla

2,78%
    Carolina

2,77%
    Joka

1,9%
    Nucha

1,62%
    Sara

1,38%
    Edmundo

1,34%
    Raquel

1,13%

• Most hated celebrity

Zézé
    55,53%
    Carolina

11,57%
    Raquel

8,1%
    Joka

5,27%
    Kelly

4%
    Flávio

2,49%
    Edmundo

2,27%
    Liliana

2,08%
    Nucha

1,92%
    Sara

1,63%
    Francisco

1,32%
    José

1,14%
    Marta

0,96%
    Carla

0,92%
    Pedro

0,37%

French

« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2013, 07:12:50 PM »
Kelly has 4% of haters  :'(
Thx.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2013, 10:35:25 PM »
<33 Kelly coming back being the favorite <33

<33 Raquel being the least favorite and one of the most hated <33

<33 Zezé being the most voted to be evicted <33

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2013, 11:23:47 PM »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: May 05, 2013, 01:34:39 PM »
SATURDAY'S WEEK RESUME:

Sunday:

HUGO was evicted, as all of you know! ::)
Then, the Luxury House celebrities (exempt Nucha and Francisco) had to wear the maximum of clothes as they can! The Basement celebrities thought that was to do the same! ;D ;D ;D Then, Teresa said that was only for the Luxury House celebrities! Liliana: "Seriously Teresa?"

The twist was that all Luxury House celebrities go to the BASEMENT, and all Basement celebrities go to the LUXURY HOUSE.

The time stopped! Zézé went to the bathroom, to take a shampoo! Then, Teresa joke with him: "How you can wear a shampoo Zézé?" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Then, Teresa reveal the twist! (I LOVED their reactions!) The Luxury House celebrities can only take the clothes that they have! As Francisco and Nucha were exempt to wear it, they will received their bags! ;D Basement celebrities will received their bags, too!
Zézé joke: "What I'll eat now?". Teresa calm down him: "We will take care of you Zézé! Now, go to the Basement!"
Also, Pedro is joking with him: ;D "Bye Zézé! Wash the dishes in the Basement!"

The actual Luxury House celebrities are making a "party". I LOVE how the actual Basement celebrities are looking to them! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Carla reveal to the actual Luxury House celebrities, that is food in the oven! :o They to that, to eat after the Gala! ::) ::) ::) Carolina is "fascinated" with the Luxury House food! But, the actual Basement celebrities ate all crackers! ::) ::)
Then, Flávio shout: "French fries!" Now, I would LOVE to be in the Luxury House, to eat ALL the french fries! (I just LOVE that!)

Monday:

They have a new task in the two houses! The Big Brother want to know, who is the most sexy celebrity in the two houses!
They paraded in their respective houses! Kelly is SO hot! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

FRANCISCO and PEDRO were named the most sexy celebrities! As reward, they are this week captains!

Tuesday:

CAROLINA, LILIANA, NUCHA and ZÉZÉ are up for eviction, as all of you know!

In the DR, Liliana said that she really expected about being nominated, because she have "temper"! ::) ::) ::)
In the DR, Nucha said that she is fantastic, and is a little tired about being nominated everytime.

Zézé said that he will be evicted! The Basement celebrities say that he'll not be evicted, because he is funny! ::) (I think they'll have a surprise today! ;D) They think that Carolina will be evicted.

In the DR, Zézé said that he is great! ::) He also said that is a game, and because of that he was nominated. Celebrities in the Basement think that Zézé is very popular! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) But, he don't think that he's popular!

In the Luxury House, Sara asked Carolina why she don't talk with Marta. (they had a fight in the nominations show, because Marta revealed that she nominated Carolina). Carolina is mad with that! ::) ::) ::) But, in DR, Carolina said that she expected her nomination! ::) (so, why you're mad b*****?) She want to have fun in the House. She think that she'll have a fight with Zézé, and all celebrities are expecting that!

Wednesday:

In the Luxury House, they have a new task! They have to run in high heels ::) with a spoon with a fruit in the mouth. They have to run around the swimming pool. In the end, they have to put the fruit in a basket. They put 20 fruits in the basket, and won 1500 BB for their shop! The Basement
won 300 BB.

Later in this day, Big Brother revealed that the nominees should be in the same house. For that, NUCHA and ZÉZÉ moved to the Luxury House! Carla is crying for Zézé... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
When he entered to the Luxury House, Zézé joke: "Sara, I want food! You'll take care of me!". Also, they are very happy to have Nucha again with them! :D :D
Carla is still crying for Zézé! ::) Raquel said: "You'll not miss us!". Then, he said: "Of course I'll miss you!"
Now, Carla and Zézé are crying! ::) ::) ::) Flávio is making a joke that Zézé and Carla are secretly married! ;D ;D ;D ;D

The male and the female with the fewest nominations in the Luxury House, go to the Basement! :o JOSÉ was the male who received the fewest nominations, with 0, and moved to the Basement. There is a tie between MARTA and SARA, with 1 nomination each. As current Luxury House Captain, Pedro had to decided who goes with José. Pedro chose SARA.
They have 2 minutes to wear the maximum of clothes as they can. Marta gave to Sara some clothes in the garden! As punishment, when Marta want to take a shower, she'll take it in the Basement! ::) ::) For her, that isn't a punishment!
Liliana is angry, about José moved to the Basement. She is crying for him! :'( :'( :'( :'( In DR, she revealed that she is angry, because he is a sir, and is the only men in the House! She said that she have a lot in common with him! So, now she is with people that she don't trust! ::)

Also in Wednesday, that was Pedro's birthday! ;D ;D All celebrities went to the Luxury House! (I'm SO jealous! I WANT THAT PARTY!) That have a surf board, who moves! Raquel felt! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Zézé and Carolina are fighting AGAIN about her book! :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz (SO BORING!) Francisco calm down them!

Thursday:
They are all in the House. They have a new "task": They have to chose the most and the less in each category! (I'll only say who was chosen, because this is SO boring! :zzz)

Beautiful:
More - Edmundo
Less - Flávio

Lazy:
More - Zézé
Less - Carla

Intelligent:
More - Joka
Less - Francisco

Player:
More - Kelly
Less - José
Flávio and Liliana had a fight, because Flávio think that Liliana is the one who play more! :zzz :zzz

Unfeigned:
More - Pedro
Less - Kelly
Also Flávio had a fight with Carolina, because Flávio think that Carolina is the less unfeigned! :zzz

Necessary:
More - Carla
Less - Nucha

Manipulator:
More - Zézé
Less - Raquel

Funny:
More - Zézé
Less - Joka

Kelly said to Zézé that she don't like Carolina! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2013, 11:43:13 PM »
 :ali LOVE KELLY  :ali
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: May 06, 2013, 12:41:35 AM »
CAROLINA has been evicted :o :'( :'(

OMG I can't believe it. :o She was robbed. :'( I can't believe Zezé survived :'(

• Results

43%
    6%
    13%
    38%
    Carolina
    Liliana
    Nucha
    Zezé

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 01:32:20 AM by Rod »

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2013, 12:44:53 AM »
Quote from: Rod
CAROLINA has been evicted (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

OMG I can't believe it. (Image removed from quote.) She was robbed. I can't believe Zezé survived (Image removed from quote.)

• Results                  
    43%3%16%38%
    CarolinaLilianaNuchaZezé

:mad i knew they would save him hate him :o
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2013, 01:04:15 AM »
Quote from: Lilstarbug77
(Image removed from quote.) i knew they would save him hate him (Image removed from quote.)
I actually was waiting a possible her eviction, but I thought they would evict the most voted by the public. >:( Now the contestants'll think he's strong with the public and won't nominate him. :mad

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2013, 05:05:02 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

OMG I can't believe it. :o She was robbed. :'( I can't believe Zezé survived :'(

• Results

43%
    6%
    13%
    38%
    Carolina
    Liliana
    Nucha
    Zezé

I can't believe, too! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 07:06:38 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2013, 07:03:32 PM »
Sunday's Gala:

Teresa congratulate all the mothers (yesterday was the mother day in Portugal), and say that the mothers of the House will have a suprise! :D :D

Liliana was the first to talk with Teresa! She was talking about the boys of the House! ::) ::) ::) Also, they were talking about her and Carolina eating an icecream in the bedroom. ::) ::) ::) They had a fight in the Luxury House, because the others wanted to sleep, and they can't sleep with them eating an icecream... ::) ::) ::) Also, Big Brother gave to her the opportunity to talk with her grandmother! :D :D :D :D :D

Zézé was the second to talk with Teresa! He was talking about he moving to the Luxury House... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz Also, he revealed that he will mary in November! :o :o :o He said that he have a BOMBSHELL thing to say! That was that his mother have alzheimer, and he want an institution to take her of her home! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Carolina was the third to talk with Teresa! She received a present with her childrens! ;D ;D A "teddy" E.T. ::) ::) ::) She was crying for her childrens! :'( :'( :'( :'( Also, she was talking about her fight with Zézé! :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz Also, she had another surprise: her sister was in the studio! :o :o :o :o She don't really expected that!

Nucha was the fourth to talk with Teresa! She was talking about her moving everytime to the Luxury House and to the Basement... She also said that she don't trust anyone in the House! :D Also, she had a surprise! ;D She had the opportunity to talk and see her daughter! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kelly was the fifth to talk with Teresa! Before that, Teresa talked live with her mother, Jucelia! ;D She said that Kelly have a LOT of fans, and the Brazillian people are supporting her! Kelly was talking about her relation with Pedro... (I think we'll have a couple in the House! ;D) She said that Pedro is VERY pretty...

Raquel was the sixth to talk with Teresa! She received a present from her son! ;D She received a dress ::), because she don't have clothes. She also talked with her mother! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Her mother said that she love her so much, and her son is good. Raquel cried! :'( :'( :'(

Pedro was the seventh to talk with Teresa! He was talking about Kelly... Also, he talked with his twin brother! :o :o :o :o His brother said to don't have a relationship with Kelly! ::) ::) ::)

Carla was the eight to talk with Teresa! She had a surprise: she talked and saw her daughter! :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D Her daughter said that she have jealousy of Zézé! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Flávio was the ninth to talk with Teresa! He was talking about hygiene, because he don't like what people do in the House. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Francisco was the tenth and LAST to talk with Teresa! (FINNALY!) He was talking about Kelly showing to him her vagina! :o In the reality, she don't showed that!!

With 43% of the votes, CAROLINA :o was evicted from the House! ZÉZÉ received 38%, NUCHA 13%, and LILIANA 6%!

After the live show, all Luxury House moved to the Basement, exempt ZÉZÉ :mad, because he is the most older celebrity. All Basement celebrities moved to the Luxury House, exempt FRANCISCO, becuase he is the younger celebrity.

So:
LUXURY HOUSE: Carla, Edmundo, Joka, José, Raquel, Sara and Zézé
BASEMENT: Flávio, Francisco, Kelly, Liliana, Marta, Nucha and Pedro

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2013, 07:07:58 PM »
I actually was waiting a possible her eviction, but I thought they would evict the most voted by the public. >:( Now the contestants'll think he's strong with the public and won't nominate him. :mad

I don't think, so! Teresa revealed to the celebrities that the eviction was close between Carolina and Zézé! So, I think they'll nominated him! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »
RAQUEL ;D and MARTA ;D are this weeks captains!

I LOVE THIS CAPTAINS! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2013, 05:28:26 AM »

I don't believe it.  :o :o
I think Zezé was saved because he is polemic.  He had more than 50% in the eviction and most hated celebritys polls.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2013, 06:05:53 PM »
There are 2 groups in the House:

The Basement (my favourites! ;D): Flávio, Francisco, José, Kelly, Liliana, Marta, Nucha, Pedro and Sara
The Luxury House (the ch***! :mad): Carla, Edmundo, Joka, Raquel and Zézé

Marta revealed that the Luxury House strategic is to nominate people who recently entered to their group. So, they'll nominate Sara and José, as they are "newbies" in their group!

Strong alliances:
Marta and Sara
Liliana and Kelly
Joka and Zézé
Edmundo and Raquel

My ranking:

1. Kelly
2. Marta
3. Sara
4. Liliana
5. Flávio
6. Nucha
7. Francisco

8. José
9. Pedro
10. Edmundo
11. Raquel
12. Carla
13. Zézé
14. Joka

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: May 08, 2013, 02:31:48 PM »
Tuesday's Nominations:

There was a twist tonight: as the celebrities were planning who will they nominate from their group, the production decided to f**** them, and last night the Basement celebrities nominated the Luxury House celebrities, and the Luxury House celebrities nominated the Basement celebrities! :D :D :D :D

RAQUEL and MARTA are immune and exempt to nominate, as they are captains.

But, the production decided to do other twist: the Captains will swamp positions! :o :o :o So, MARTA is the REAL Luxury House Captain, and RAQUEL is the real Basement Captain! ;D For that, Raquel had 1 minute to wear the maximum of clothes that she can! (I LOVED this! ;D Raquel and Edmundo's alliance was separated, and Marta and Sara's alliance are on! ;D ;D ;D ;D)

The nominations started! After nominate, the celebrities go to a "Waiting room", to don't tell the others about the twist!

The first to nominate, in the Basement, is LILIANA!
1st Nomination: Joka, because he don't have fair-play! ;D ;D ;D
2nd Nominaton: Carla, because she is very strong! ::)

The second to nominate, in the Luxury House, is JOKA!
1st Nomination: Francisco, because he don't did nothing when he was with him in the Basement! ::)
2nd Nominaton: Liliana, because she isn't very good in the House, she need to go to her home, to take care about her grandmother! :mad :mad

The third to nominate, in the Basement, is KELLY!
1st Nomination: Joka, because he is planning a LOT in the nominations, and is a good player! ;D ;D
2nd Nominaton: Carla, because when she discovered that Kelly was immune in the 1st nominations, she moved away from her!

The fourth to nominate, in the Luxury House, is JOSÉ!
1st Nomination: Kelly, because she was immune 2 times! :mad :mad :mad
2nd Nominaton: Flávio, because he criticizes the others! ::)

The fifth to nominate, in the Basement, is FLÁVIO!
1st Nomination: Zézé, because everyday he say that he want to walk! ;D ;D
2nd Nominaton: Joka, because he don't have fair-play! ;D ;D ;D ;D

The sixth to nominate, in the Luxury House, is CARLA!
1st Nomination: Francisco, for the same reasons as Joka.
2nd Nominaton: Kelly, because she don't talk with her. ::)

The seventh to nominate, in the Basement, is PEDRO!
1st Nomination: Edmundo, because he don't talk with him.
2nd Nominaton: Carla, because he don't talk with her. ::) ::)

The eighth to nominate, in the Luxury House, is EDMUNDO!
1st Nomination: Kelly (he don't releaved why!)
2nd Nominaton: Francisco, for the same reasons as everyone... :zzz

The ninth to nominate, in the Basement, is NUCHA!
1st Nomination: Joka, because he don't have fair-play. ;D
2nd Nominaton: Edmundo, because he is strong! ::) ::)

The tenth to nominate, in the Luxury House, is ZÉZÉ!
1st Nomination: Flávio (he don't releaved why!)
2nd Nominaton: Nucha (he don't releaved why!)

The eleventh to nominate, in the Basement, is FRANCISCO!
1st Nomination: Joka (he don't revealed why!)
2nd Nominaton: Zézé, because he want to walk! ;D

The twelfth and LAST to nominate, in the Luxury House, is SARA!
1st Nomination: Liliana, for the same reasons of the last week.
2nd Nominaton: Pedro, because no one will nominate him! ::) ::)

Luxury House Results:
Joka = 5
Carla = 3

Edmundo = 2
Zézé = 2
José = 0
Sara = 0
Marta = Captain

JOKA and CARLA are nominated in the Luxury House! ;D

Basement Results:
Francisco = 3
Kelly = 3

Flávio = 2
Liliana = 2
Nucha = 1
Pedro = 1
Raquel = Captain

FRANCISCO and KELLY are nominated in the Basement! :'(

So, this week CARLA, FRANCISCO, JOKA and KELLY are up for eviction!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #243 on: May 08, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
  • Eviction poll

Joka
    79,76%
    Carla

7,7%
    Francisco

7,61%
    Kelly

4,92%

• Favourite celebrity

Kelly
    32,22%
    Pedro

12,67%
    Marta

10,35%
    Flávio

9,25%
    Zézé

7,91%
    Liliana

7,48%
    Francisco

6,86%
    José

2,94%
    Carla

2,5%
    Nucha

2,04%
    Sara

1,96%
    Joka

1,81%
    Edmundo

1,09%
    Raquel

0,92%

• Most hated celebrity

Joka
    44%
    Zézé

22,06%
    Raquel

13,03%
    Kelly

4%
    Flávio

3,11%
    Edmundo

2,87%
    Liliana

2,23%
    Nucha

1,7%
    José

1,54%
    Carla

1,51%
    Francisco

1,29%
    Marta

1,07%
    Sara

0,91%
    Pedro

0,24%

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: May 08, 2013, 06:19:10 PM »
New moves are happening in the House now!

This week, the nominees will be all in the Basement! :o So, JOKA and CARLA have 2 minutes to take the maximum of clothes has they can! They are now in the Basement!

The second most voted on the Basement nominations will go to the Luxury House! So, FLÁVIO and LILIANA will move to the Luxury House!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:31:42 PM by André »

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2013, 10:07:08 PM »
Quote from: André

The Basement (my favourites! ): Flávio, Francisco, José, Kelly, Liliana, Marta, Nucha, Pedro and Sara
The Luxury House (the ch***! ): Carla, Edmundo, Joka, Raquel and Zézé

Marta revealed that the Luxury House strategic is to nominate people who recently entered to their group. So, they'll nominate Sara and José, as they are "newbies" in their group!

Strong alliances:
Marta and Sara
Liliana and Kelly
Joka and Zézé
Edmundo and Raquel
I also like the basement group and hate the luxury house group.

Nice to see Kelly get a good alliance with Liliana. Also you forgot to put Kelly and Pedro.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2013, 10:15:44 PM »

• Eviction poll                   
    Joka79,76%
    Carla 7,7%
    Francisco 7,61%
    Kelly 4,92%

GREAT. ;D Joka out on Sunday.
If he won't be evicted, I'll be sure Endemol's protecting him and Zezé (as Zezé himself said it :o).

At least Kelly and Francisco are safe. :)

My ranking:

1. Kelly
2. Liliana
3. Marta
4. Pedro

5. Sara
6. Nucha
7. Flávio

8. Francisco
9. Carla
10. Edmundo
11. Calado
12. Raquel
13. Zezé
14. Joka

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: May 10, 2013, 04:12:16 PM »

The Basement (my favourites! ): Flávio, Francisco, José, Kelly, Liliana, Marta, Nucha, Pedro and Sara
The Luxury House (the ch***! ): Carla, Edmundo, Joka, Raquel and Zézé

Strong alliances:
Marta and Sara
Liliana and Kelly
Joka and Zézé
Edmundo and Raquel
I also like the basement group and hate the luxury house group.

Nice to see Kelly get a good alliance with Liliana. Also you forgot to put Kelly and Pedro.

I think Kelly and Pedro isn't a "strong" alliance. I think if Kelly do a strong alliance with Liliana instead of Pedro, she will be more "strong". Also, Liliana was talking with her about the people in the House. She said to Kelly to don't trust very much the people, because they are all FALSE! :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Pedro don't say nothing of this to Kelly! He just "play" with her! ::) ::) ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2013, 03:26:29 PM »
More moves:

Last night, the nominees, FRANCISCO, KELLY, JOKA and CARLA moved to the Luxury House! ::) ::)

Also, LILIANA, FLÁVIO, JOSÉ and EDMUNDO moved to the Basement! (reasons not revealed yet)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2013, 03:37:43 PM »
The House is "crazy"! ::)

Kelly nominate Joka, and then she said sorry to him, for nominated him. (I think that is a strategy).
Also, now Joka "joke" everytime with Zézé! (I'm starting like him now! :o) Zézé talked "alone" that they are all a ch***, and are only here for the money! :D
Also, Zézé is very mad with Flávio. Everytime that Flávio talk, he go to the garden or to the kitchen, and shout to don't listen him! ::) ::) (I think Flávio don't really know about this! ::)) Flávio start talking, and Zézé rises and say: "He is talking again... So stupid this guy!". That started, when Flávio went to the Luxury House. He said that if Zézé want bread, the production will give him bread! Zézé listened that, and started discussing with him, saying that if he asks BB for bread, that is for the others, too!

I think Zézé have a strong alliance with Sara (they are always talking).