Author Topic: Big Brother VIP Portugal  (Read 71629 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother VIP Portugal
« Reply #450 on: June 25, 2013, 10:51:34 PM »
LUXURY HOUSE:
KELLY = Flávio
MAFALDA = Flávio
FANNY = Pedro

Jorge = Nominated
Flávio = 2

Pedro = 1
Sara = Captain

BASEMENT:
PEDRO = Fanny
JORGE = Fanny
FLÁVIO = Kelly

Mafalda = Nominated
Fanny = 2

Kelly = 1
Tino = Captain

So, this week JORGE, MAFALDA, FANNY and FLÁVIO are up for eviction.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #451 on: June 25, 2013, 10:56:06 PM »
Nominations were done face-to-face, as usual.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2013, 07:30:29 PM »
Sunday's Gala
Hi! Welcome to a resume from the last gala of Big Brother VIP!

The gala started with our two firsts houseguests entering to the House: Fátima Lopes (host) and Manuel Melo (Singer)! They had to pretend to be married, and be in the House for their honeymoon - Fátima said that they married some minutes ago! :P

The first in the DR is... Pedro! He was talking about Kelly, and about the eviction! He also said that he is very jealous when a man kiss Kelly... ::) He said that Tino go to a strip house! :o :o

Then, Kelly joined Pedro in the DR, being the second to be in the DR tonight! Of course, Kelly is afraid that Pedro could be evicted tonight! :-\ :-\ She was also talking about hre little brother, Luis Bernardo! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fátima and Manuel had a fake fight, because Manuel can't do a thing well done! ::) ::) She want the divorce! :P They also left the House after the fight!

The third in the DR is... Fanny! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X She talked about Francisco, and say that he is a good guy, and she think that he don't walked because of her! ::) ::) ::) (yeah girl!)

Also Francisco talked with her! :-X :-X :-X :-X He only say good luck to her into the House!

Also Teresa talked by phone with Sr. Fernando (Fanny's father). :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz He talked about Fanny didn't did nothing for his walk! ::) ::) ::)

Francisco and Fernando had a fight live! :D Francisco won it, because Fernando said that Francisco is a s*** for walk for Fanny, and he said that Fanny don't did nothing! He shut up that big mouth at that moment! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is a surprise for Kelly! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D There entered a box in the House. It says to Kelly open it. That was a DVD with the photo of her little brother! ;D Then, the production showed a video of him! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D He said: "Stay strong Kelly!"

The fourth in the DR is... Flávio! :) He talked about EVERYTHING! He talked about his penis ::), about Francisco, about Tino and others! He said that he lost 5kg.

After this, Sara joined him in the DR, to talk a little about Francisco, because they cried a lot about Francisco's walk! Teresa gave the opportunity to talk with Francisco! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D They miss him a lot! Sara say to his boyfriend to come to the studio.

So, the next guests are Russian tourists! At the middle of them, there is Ilda (Jorge's mother). The housemates should ignore them.

The sixth in the DR is... Cátia! She talked about funny moments of her! ;D ;D ;D

The Russian tourists and Ilda entered to the House! The housemates made a dance for ignore them. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Jorge started crying after seeing his mother. :'( :'( :'(

The seventh in the DR is... Jorge! He talked about her mother. ::) Her mother was also in the DR, and he should ignore her! Teresa said that he can hug his mother. He is very happy with this. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is a new houseguest. He's Emanuel :-X :-X :-X :-X, a famous singer of portuguese traditional music. He will sing in the House, live! ::) ::)

He entered to the House, and sung! That seems they're doing a party. ;D ;D ;D ;D

The nominees had to go to the "special room". Kelly (Pedro), Mafalda (Jorge) and Fanny (Cátia) are hoping that isn't thier pair who is evicted!

The results were annouced: CÁTIA was evicted, with 72% of the votes. JORGE received 14% and PEDRO 14% (they don't revealed who received the fewest votes! >:()

So, in the special room, was that:

There revealed that JORGE was one of the who received fewest votes, and can return to the House.

Then, she revealed that CÁTIA was evicted, and PEDRO can return to the House.

Bitch Fanny can't stop crying for Cátia! :P

Cátia went to the studio, and gave a kiss and a hug to his husband, Márcio.

And the gala ended bye!

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2013, 07:35:30 PM »
#pray4fanny

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2013, 07:48:03 PM »
#pray4fanny

She'll be evicted, no mather.

LOL, Tino remind be Juan Carlos: a-a-a-a-and I c-c-c-c-can't remember it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #455 on: June 29, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
#pray4fanny

LOL, Tino remind be Juan Carlos: a-a-a-a-and I c-c-c-c-can't remember it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yyyyyyour sssssooo ccccccccrruuuuel Andddddré

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #456 on: June 29, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »
#pray4fanny

yyyyyyour sssssooo ccccccccrruuuuel Andddddré

And he is also a plant, like Juan Carlos! :P

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #457 on: June 29, 2013, 08:55:49 PM »
So, this week JORGE, MAFALDA, FANNY and FLÁVIO are up for eviction.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #458 on: June 29, 2013, 10:34:47 PM »
So glad that Cátia and Fanny (tomorrow) are finally evicted.
STAY STRONG KELLY <3

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #459 on: July 01, 2013, 01:05:25 PM »
Sunday's Gala:
Hi! Welcome to one more eviction!

As always, the Gala started with a new houseguest: he's Quim Barreiros, a popular traditional portuguese singer! He will performe live in the House.

While the production is preparing that, all the housemates are in DR. Teresa talked a little with them about the eviction. Also, she said to Mafalda open a box who was in the DR. There was fake mustaches for everyone, as Quim has mustache. ::) Teresa said to them that is a "fake" double eviction tonight.

So, after this, they came to the garden, were Quim was. They danced, and we had a great moment of music! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The first in the DR is... Tino :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz He talked about her wife (Maria do Céu), about the thing of don't listen the others, etc. :zzz :zzz :zzz (SO boring!)

Then, Sara ;D joined him in the DR. They were talking about how they like each other... ::)

So, Sara and Tino returned to the living room, and there was a present for Tino. He opened it, and there was a letter saying: "Answer the phone". He asnwer it, and he talked with her wife, Maria do Céu. A funny fact is that everyone thought that Maria was invented by him (LOL, the same thing as Iván G from GH14). She also talked a little with Kelly, and said that she is a good girl.

We have new houseguests: they're Nuno Eiró (host of a Sunday afternoon show, very popular) and Sofia Ribeiro (actress). They would be ignored (I don't know why one are igonred and others no. ::))

And now, there is a present for Sara! ;D There was a box, and there was a letter saying: "Evening session (cinema)". She don't understand, and Teresa asked were they watch films on Saturday night. That was in the television, were was a video from his boyfriend, Hélder Agapito (also actor). He said that he can't be in the Galas for profissional reasons, and say that he's proud of her. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nuno and Sofia entered to the House. They're trying to sit all of them, and they sat all of them. Of course, they ignored them. They're now nagging Flávio.

The third in the DR is... Fanny. :-X :-X :-X She was talking about her family. Teresa said that Fanny is one of her favourite housemates ::) ::) ::) (Teresa, I don't really wanted to know it!)

BTW, there is also a surprise for her. There is a video with her parents and her sister. Her sister was singing Someone Like You, from Adele. Fanny is crying a lot.

There is a new houseguest: he's Anselmo Ralph (I don't know who was him, LOL), apparently a famous singer. Fanny is one of his fans ::) (so, I don't need to say more nothing, he entered for Fanny!)

So, in the House, Sofia and Nuno are pour sand from Costa da Caparica (a famous beach in Portugal) into the housemates beds! :o :o :o They said that is a job for them, to clean it! ::)
They also had to left the House. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The fourth in the DR is... Flávio ;D He was talking about the housemates in the House, as always.

So, they did the same twist of Tino's daughter: Fanny has 3 door (door 1, 2 and 3). In one of them there is Anselmo. She opened the door 2, but nothing. Then, she opened the door 1, and there was him! :P She gave a big hug to him, and he start singing (I HATE is musics! :mad)

The fifth and sixth in the DR are... Kelly and Pedro! :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali They're talking about what they would do they they left the House. Kelly want to be there in Portugal, for our summer, then go to Brazil to have more summer, then to Portugal, etc. ;D ;D Of course, Pedro want to go with her!

So, the seventh and eight in the DR are... Jorge and Mafalda. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D They're talking about how they love each other and about the eviction.

Also, they showed to Mafalda a video of her sister, who is on Brazil! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So, Teresa explained the "fake" double eviction: Teresa will annouce to the nominees one who is saved and one who is "fake" evicted. The fake evictee will went to the studio, and watch the other eviction. Then, Teresa say to him/her that he/she is saved, and can return to the House! ;D ;D ;D ;D

The nominees went to the "special room".

And the results were annouced: FANNY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D was evicted, with 61% of the votes to evict. JORGE received 21%, FLÁVIO 11% and MAFALDA 7%.

So, that was that: Teresa revealed that MAFALDA is safe and JORGE is evicted. They kissed, and Jorge went to the studio :-*

Jorge went to the studio! He said that he, of course, want Mafalda to win, and say that he's happy!

Then, Teresa annouced that FANNY was evicted, and FLÁVIO is safe! Fanny is really happy with this. ::)

Now, there revealed to Jorge that he was FAKE evicted, and can return to the House. Jorge is like crazy, and lay on the ground. ::) ::) ::) Then, he ran into the House.

So, our REAL evictee Fanny went to the studio. She is really happy with her eviction. ::) ::) Her family aren't there, but there are great friends, like Cátia and Vera (SS1).

Now, Jorge returned to the House. Mafalda was quiet, and he ran into her and gave a big hug! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D He talked with the housemates about what happened.

And the gala ended! Bye. :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #460 on: July 01, 2013, 01:24:15 PM »
Polls about the favourite and most hated celebrity:

• Favourite celebrity

Kelly
    33,45%
    Pedro
    22,3%
    Flávio

19,16%
    Sara

8,82%
    Jorge

8,36%
    Tino

3,99%
    Mafalda

3,92%

• Most hated celebrity

Tino
    47,74%
    Flávio
    26,52%
    Jorge

13,45%
    Kelly

5,21%
    Sara

2,8%
    Pedro

2,18%
    Mafalda

2,1%

LOL, Mafalda is the least favourite celebrity and the least most hated celebrity!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #461 on: July 01, 2013, 06:28:04 PM »
LOL, RICARDO (Pedro's twin brother) won the 1st edition of Splash! in Portugal.
If Pedro wins, we have the twin victory brothers.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #462 on: July 01, 2013, 06:31:49 PM »
There was a conspiracy against Catia and Fanny! They used them to protect the whole Kelly-Pedro-Flavio-Sara bunch.

(Now whatch how Pedro will rob Kelly in the end)

• Big Brother
« Reply #463 on: July 01, 2013, 06:33:32 PM »
I always though Pedro could easily beat Kelly in the finals

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
There was a conspiracy against Catia and Fanny! They used them to protect the whole Kelly-Pedro-Flavio-Sara bunch.

Why they used them?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2013, 06:40:27 PM »

Yeah, I think that, too. In the polls say that Kelly is the favourite, but I'm not seeing Kelly winning.
There was a poll saying: "Who you evict? Pedro or Kelly?", and KELLY would be evicted, with 52% of the votes... will be Kelly robbed in the Finale?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2013, 06:41:10 PM »

Why they used them?

To gather the hate and keep the others safe till the end. I know it I can sense it lol.

I'm conviced he will win and Kelly will be runner up.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #467 on: July 01, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »
To gather the hate and keep the others safe till the end. I know it I can sense it lol.

Even I like Kelly, Pedro, Sara and Flávio, I have to agree with you. People were really mad about being housemates in 3 editions, and were tired to see them.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #468 on: July 01, 2013, 06:45:28 PM »

I think if the finale is Kelly, Pedro, Sara and Flávio that will be:
WINNER: Pedro
RUNNER-UP: Kelly
3RD PLACE: Sara
4TH PLACE: Flávio

• Big Brother
« Reply #469 on: July 01, 2013, 06:48:45 PM »
Knowing how Fanny is, I think both you were in the show as an excuse to create controversy, I think at first maybe they wanted them for one or two weeks, but as Fanny was able to create more drama I think they wanted her to stay as much as they could.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #470 on: July 01, 2013, 06:49:48 PM »

Even I like Kelly, Pedro, Sara and Flávio, I have to agree with you. People were really mad about being housemates in 3 editions, and were tired to see them.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #471 on: July 01, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »

I think if the finale is Kelly, Pedro, Sara and Flávio that will be:
WINNER: Pedro
RUNNER-UP: Kelly
3RD PLACE: Sara
4TH PLACE: Flávio

I think that will be that. There was a poll saying: "Who do you want to be finalist? (chose 4)" That poll was when Fanny was in the House.
  • Finalists

Pedro

20,73%
    Kelly

20,56%
    Sara

18,07%
    Flávio

15,51%
    Mafalda

10,56%
    Jorge

7,77%
    Tino

3,73%
    Fanny

3,06%

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2013, 06:53:31 PM »
Knowing how Fanny is, I think both you were in the show as an excuse to create controversy, I think at first maybe they wanted them for one or two weeks, but as Fanny was able to create more drama I think they wanted her to stay as much as they could.

Yeah, she gave drama with Zézé, Flávio, Tino and Francisco!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #473 on: July 01, 2013, 08:39:11 PM »
So, the twist of the Basement FINALLY ended, and there there is only 1 Captain, the House Captain.

So, the House Captain is... PEDRO! :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #474 on: July 01, 2013, 11:02:18 PM »
I have the same feeling, Pedro will win against Kelly.
Kelly is the typical favourite HM from  week 1 until last week when she's the evicted or get the second place.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE