Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 1 Germany  (Read 27658 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 Germany
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2013, 02:40:26 PM »
So. Just registered for this :D
OMG, welcome to this forum :D :)

I don't see the Celebrities in this season.
The only people that should be allowed to call themselves celebrities are Marijke Armado, Martin Semmelrogge, Jenny Elvers and David hasselhoff. Thats it. D:
That's always like that with celebrities edition of big brother... :( It's sold like they are the biggest celebrities in the country or world, and they're just celebrities of their local tv  :-\

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »
The only people that should be allowed to call themselves celebrities are Marijke Armado, Martin Semmelrogge, Jenny Elvers and David hasselhoff. Thats it. D:
That's always like that with celebrities edition of big brother... :( It's sold like they are the biggest celebrities in the country or world, and they're just celebrities of their local tv  :-\
Well. I am from Germany and I only know about 5 or 6 of them.
They aren't even celebrities of local TV. I mean c'mon. A participant of a reality dating show? How does that qualify as a celebrity? I jsut don't get it.
Given the fact that Sat.1 advertised sayingg, that only A-Class celebrities will move in.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #202 on: September 14, 2013, 02:51:06 PM »
Well. I am from Germany and I only know about 5 or 6 of them.
They aren't even celebrities of local TV. I mean c'mon. A participant of a reality dating show? How does that qualify as a celebrity? I jsut don't get it.
Given the fact that Sat.1 advertised sayingg, that only A-Class celebrities will move in.
Yeah definitely, certainly they wanted to get more attention and gets the ratings high... ??? :)

Although maybe this is going to be a GREAT season even with "anonymous celebrities" ;D

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #203 on: September 14, 2013, 02:52:05 PM »
Well there is enough cursing and fighting already. What I really like is that the public can decide stuff to happen in the house.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #204 on: September 14, 2013, 02:52:47 PM »
Quote from: Chármed
Quote from: Cylance on Today at 02:43:46 PMQuote from: Chármed on Today at 02:40:26 PMQuote (selected)I don't see the Celebrities in this season.
The only people that should be allowed to call themselves celebrities are Marijke Armado, Martin Semmelrogge, Jenny Elvers and David hasselhoff. Thats it. D: That's always like that with celebrities edition of big brother... It's sold like they are the biggest celebrities in the country or world, and they're just celebrities of their local tv  Well. I am from Germany and I only know about 5 or 6 of them.
Given the fact that Sat.1 advertised sayingg, that only A-Class celebrities will move in.Yeah definitely, certainly they wanted to get more attention and gets the ratings high...

Although maybe this is going to be a GREAT season even with "anonymous celebrities"
Well I want a VIP Brother Brasil next year 

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2013, 02:58:07 PM »
Well there is enough cursing and fighting already. What I really like is that the public can decide stuff to happen in the house.
Yeah that's a cool thing. Is it permanent or only for a week ? Because in BB UK / BB France it wasn't  :-\

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2013, 03:00:22 PM »
Yeah that's a cool thing. Is it permanent or only for a week ? Because in BB UK / BB France it wasn't  :-\
As far as I know that will be permanent via voting with telephone and an online voting.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2013, 03:00:35 PM »
Quote from: Cylance on Today at 02:43:46 PMQuote from: Chármed on Today at 02:40:26 PMQuote (selected)I don't see the Celebrities in this season.
The only people that should be allowed to call themselves celebrities are Marijke Armado, Martin Semmelrogge, Jenny Elvers and David hasselhoff. Thats it. D: That's always like that with celebrities edition of big brother... It's sold like they are the biggest celebrities in the country or world, and they're just celebrities of their local tv  Well. I am from Germany and I only know about 5 or 6 of them.
Given the fact that Sat.1 advertised sayingg, that only A-Class celebrities will move in.Yeah definitely, certainly they wanted to get more attention and gets the ratings high...

Although maybe this is going to be a GREAT season even with "anonymous celebrities"
Well I want a VIP Brother Brasil next year
Enormiiiii. That would be trash like A Fazenda maybe :D
Is Fazenda with real celebrities or just some famous-by-internet and people-gossiptv. ???

I wish I could know a word in German, that language is too hard for me :( I stopped watching a few mins after the woman with the (cute) dog entered. I'll try to read recaps here, and I'll try to understand some words thanks to Google Translator ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »
As far as I know that will be permanent via voting with telephone and an online voting.
OK, thanks for your reply ;)
Hope you'll stay longer in this forum and maybe make some recaps :)

:-* goodevening.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2013, 03:01:57 PM »
Only 2 weeks of this show ? :o
After this a Civilian BB ?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2013, 03:04:46 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 02:52:47 PMQuote from: ChármedQuote from: Cylance on Today at 02:43:46 PMQuote from: Chármed on Today at 02:40:26 PMQuote (selected)I don't see the Celebrities in this season.

Although maybe this is going to be a GREAT season even with "anonymous celebrities" Well I want a VIP Brother Brasil next year Enormiiiii. That would be trash like A Fazenda maybe
Is Fazenda with real celebrities or just some famous-by-internet and people-gossiptv.

I wish I could know a word in German, that language is too hard for me I stopped watching a few mins after the woman with the (cute) dog entered. I'll try to read recaps here, and I'll try to understand some words thanks to Google Translator
Only famous-by-internet and people-gossiptv .
Only 3 of this season I really knew

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »
OK, thanks for your reply ;)
Hope you'll stay longer in this forum and maybe make some recaps :)

:-* goodevening.
I think I am here to stay :]
And I think recaps are a thing :D

Only 2 weeks of this show ? :o
After this a Civilian BB ?
Civilian BB depends on the ratings of this edition. But judging by the ratings of the launch I'd say there will be one afterwards.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2013, 03:09:10 PM »
Quote from: Cylance
Civilian BB depends on the ratings of this edition. But judging by the ratings of the launch I'd say there will be one afterwards.
You have the full ratings of Yesterday

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2013, 03:12:20 PM »
Quote from: Cylance
You have the full ratings of Yesterday
I published it there :
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1808.msg74086#msg74086
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1808.msg74087#msg74087

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2013, 03:17:38 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 03:09:10 PMQuote from: CylanceCivilian BB depends on the ratings of this edition. But judging by the ratings of the launch I'd say there will be one afterwards.You have the full ratings of YesterdayI published it there :
But I want to see the ratings of all channels of yesterday

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2013, 03:18:02 PM »
The next match will be played by Natalia.
It is not known yet what she has to do.
She can win "eatable underwear" which won in a Uservoting with 80% over "massage oil" with 20%.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2013, 03:19:34 PM »
I liked the new hosts 

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 03:09:10 PMQuote from: CylanceCivilian BB depends on the ratings of this edition. But judging by the ratings of the launch I'd say there will be one afterwards.You have the full ratings of YesterdayI published it there :
But I want to see the ratings of all channels of yesterday

These are the full ratings of all major channels yesterday. The left column depicts all viewers and the right column the viewers between 14 and 49. Sat.1 is the green Channel :]

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
Amazing for SAT.1

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
So.. Todys show is over.
We will know what Natalias match is tomorrow.
I think they are going with the format of "I am a celebrity". In the first week the viewers decide who goes to the matches everyday and in the second week the viewers decide who to evict everyday.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2013, 03:36:20 PM »
They are basically set on cabbage soup all day and have to play for additional food.  ;D
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Cylance

• Immunity
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
I actually hope, that Marijke's dog will win :D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2013, 03:39:03 PM »
*-* In this forum, during a "virtual reality show", a dog won :P