Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 1 Germany  (Read 29868 times)

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 Germany
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2013, 07:13:47 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Interesting - have you got a link that perhaps reveals where it is.   I'm guessing the house itself is probably being built on a sound stage as tends to be the norm now when it comes to BB.
There is no information about any further details yet.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2013, 08:36:02 AM »
Yesterday Endemol opened the section for booking the daily live show tickets.

The tickets per show are limited of 150 with a price of €7/p.p. The daily shows will also be filmed outdoors but compared to the weekly shows the audience will get seats - this legitimate the higher prize (+2€).
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10153107516835725

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »
Finally we know where the PBB house will be located. The studios are in Berlin Adlershof (about 20 minutes to Berlin city centre).

Here you can see the entrance to the area.

And here is an overview of the area where the new PBB house might be.
Still there aren't any pictures or information about further details.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2013, 09:58:44 PM »
First Promo

PROMI BIGBROTHER Der Sat.1 TV Spot

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2013, 11:05:05 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel

PROMI BIGBROTHER Der Sat.1 TV Spot
what he says is: "It is the year 2013. In a time where the humanity is fearing nothing more than the total monitoring, there is a place where 10 people live who absolutely don't care about this - Promi Big Brother, soon on Sat1!"

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2013, 04:50:11 AM »
The Sat.1 videos are free on Youtube?

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2013, 02:57:11 PM »
Pay-per-view channel Sky will two-hour live feed + live from the house during ad breaks. after every show for 25 € in total.   ::)
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

BBUKFan

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2013, 04:12:34 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
Pay-per-view channel Sky will two-hour live feed + live from the house during ad breaks. after every show for 25 € in total.   (Image removed from quote.)
That's ridiculous for only a short series and only 2 hours? If it's 15 days then that's only 30 hours of live feed for 25 Euros. It's ridiculous.

It cost less for a series ticket for BB11's 11 week feed costing £14.99.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2013, 06:12:43 PM »
It's even more ridiculous if you think that you get the same amount of feed for free in the UK.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2013, 10:58:08 PM »
You can't compare UK and Germany. Germany is the richest country in Europe and one of the richest in the world. The producers just realised that they would have more space to adjust new prices and I'll tell you it works. You won't believe for what ridiculous things people are willing to spend their money in a decadent society.

A better comparison would be between IBESHMHR (I'm a celebrity ...) and Promi Big Brother. Wouldn't people spend their money on a live stream (even only for some hours) to see what happen after the show? I bet they would and a lot would do so (me not!) ;D

However, I guess we need to wait. All what I know until now sounds really good. Just glad to see the difference to RTL2 and hoping for another regular series.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2013, 11:09:04 PM »
even if I don't have much faith in this series I think they've made a smart trailer with playing on the absurdity of the Snowden-NSA outrages and people still wanting to share their own privacy no matter what.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2013, 11:36:49 AM »
You can't compare UK and Germany. Germany is the richest country in Europe and one of the richest in the world. The producers just realised that they would have more space to adjust new prices and I'll tell you it works. You won't believe for what ridiculous things people are willing to spend their money in a decadent society.

A better comparison would be between IBESHMHR (I'm a celebrity ...) and Promi Big Brother. Wouldn't people spend their money on a live stream (even only for some hours) to see what happen after the show? I bet they would and a lot would do so (me not!) ;D

However, I guess we need to wait. All what I know until now sounds really good. Just glad to see the difference to RTL2 and hoping for another regular series.

I know, that's why the other countries are just jealous of Germany! 8) 8) 8) We there name Angela Merkel pig, so don't get surprised with the names that we name.

I agree, 25€ for 30 hours of live feed is just RIDICULOUS. I would not pay that.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2013, 03:01:48 PM »
Please stop posting your oviously anti european and anti german statements. If you don't accept the truth, maybe better for you to cry in the portugal thread?!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2013, 03:19:14 PM »
Please stop posting your oviously anti european and anti german statements. If you don't accept the truth, maybe better for you to cry in the portugal thread?!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) To you know, I'm not the one who name Angela pig, there are other people.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »
Quote from: spongebob
Why did you report André? What did he do for it? We are in a democratic forum. We must respect the members' opinion too. If you aren't satisfied, stop posting here. ;)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2013, 06:26:23 PM »
what is your problem? I think he was telling how things really are (meaning with how "they think" he was referring to the portuges) not necessarily his own opinion. I find it funny that its you who is complaining now since you've shown quite often your ignorant, intolerant views towards other countries and cultures on these board so STFU. 

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2013, 09:53:40 PM »
Promi Big Brother-Webshow

Promi Big Brother will get another special. The Webshow will be presented by Nils Bomhoff and Etienne Gardé, two popular hosts of shows on VIVA (musik-tv channel). They have already shown their positive influence to the fans on facebook.

The shwo will air 15 minutes before every PBB TV-Show, during the breaks and 15 minutes after the main shows on TV. Content of the show will be background information, talks to ex-housemates and feedback about the online activities of PBB.
Promi Big Brother-Webshow

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2013, 09:56:05 PM »
spongebob the eviction set will be outside ?

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2013, 10:00:57 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
spongebob the eviction set will be outside ?
Yes, the stage will be outdoors. For the area shot see my previous post above.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2013, 10:08:35 PM »
Quote from: Gabrielspongebob the eviction set will be outside ?Yes, the stage will be outdoors. For the area shot see my previous post above.
I love it ;D

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2013, 10:27:11 PM »
Another celebrity revealed as housemate?

Is Jenny Elvers another housemate of Promi Big Brother? According to B.Z. she and Sat1 are in negotiations and the offer is enormous. For 2 weeks in the house Jenny would get €100,000.00

Moreover, Sat1 wants another a-list celebrity in the show for a maximum of attention in media.
What kind of person is Jenny?
She is known for many activities. She has made a professional actor's training. She became a well known actor (she's really good) and later she became also a host.

She was in a relationship with Alex Jolig, he was one of the very first housemates in series one in the year 2000. They have a child together, named Paul who was born in 2001. Alex and Jenny are still in good contact and she is chummy with Alex' new wife.

Earlier this year Jenny broke down in front of the cameras. During a TV-Show she was drunken and behaved curious. Firstly she excused it with a food poisoning but several days later it came out that she has a alcohol problem since a long time. She went to a rehab centre and came back as ex alcoholic.

Her husband had in the meantime an affair and he and Jenny did file for divorce. Alex and his wife are helping Jenny a lot.

More Details revealed

The beds have been delivered yesterday. The pool is already built and 8th celebrities have already signed up their contracts. This means 2 are still to be signed. Two of the final housemates are: Sabrina Setlur (female rap-star) and Lucy Diakovska (ex-member of girl band "No Angels").

I would bet if Jenny is really entering the house, she would be (dependent on whether she is the person she seems to be or not) the first winner of PBB.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2013, 11:20:26 PM »
So no live 24/7 feed then for Big Brother.   Really gutted Endemol caved in on this - they should have kept it as an absolute condition of buying the format.

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2013, 10:51:51 AM »
First advertisement is out

(translated: we don't take everybody)

Offline spongebob

• Finalist

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother