Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Denmark  (Read 20929 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Denmark
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2014, 07:09:24 AM »
CataDeCambridge™ ‏@CataDeCambridge  17 h
#TeamSuzy #SuzyRevolution #Wawawawawawe #QueroSerPuta  #eurovision #eurovisionsemi1

María I Tudor ♕ ‏@Bloody_Mary_I  17 h
Suzy a la final! Vamos Portugal #Portugal #EuQueroSerPuta #Wawawewawee #eurovision #EurovisionSemi1 pic.twitter.com/4QwlbtstYD

CataDeCambridge™ ‏@CataDeCambridge  17 h
VAMOS SUZY, ESPERO QUE SEA EL 1.45€ MEJOR INVERTIDO DE MI VIDA #eurovision #eurovisionsemi1 WAWAWAWAWEEE pic.twitter.com/qxhGCqwr7a

Suzy to Supervivientes 2015

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2014, 07:14:19 AM »
@Alex, it was because this is not a song contest, it is about neighbours voting for each other... :zzz :zzz

• Big Brother
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2014, 07:24:08 AM »
seriously the Tolmachevy Sisters are like TOP10 persons of 2014

RUSSIA GETS BOOED AT #EUROVISION 2014 #JOINUS

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2014, 07:45:03 AM »

their song and performance were sooooo embarrasing tho... (Even without the whole irony of singing about peace & love when you reprensent Russia)

• Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2014, 07:59:33 AM »

their song and performance were sooooo embarrasing tho... (Even without the whole irony of singing about peace & love when you reprensent Russia)

Spoiler for Hiden:

• Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2014, 08:03:11 AM »
the Tolmachevy Sister booing is the racist thing I ever saw since BB 15, they are just teenagers I mean lol

at least they stay as ladies and don't trash other countries like the Armenian guy which was like horrible last night

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2014, 08:11:34 AM »
the Tolmachevy Sister booing is the racist thing I ever saw since BB 15, they are just teenagers I mean lol

at least they stay as ladies and don't trash other countries like the Armenian guy which was like horrible last night

it's not racist since i'm pretty sure they weren't booed because of their color but of their nationality, honey.

Plus, Scandinavia/Russia is a looooong story of hate so no surprise there.

I liked Aran performance cause it was ridiculous, he looked like Magneto high on coke shounting and singing very bad lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2014, 08:16:31 AM »
we all know they were booed because they are white, blonde and vulnerable

stop rejecting the message of peace and love

#StopRacism
#Peace
#Love

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2014, 11:59:44 AM »
The twins were not booed, it was Russia who was booed, because when they sang they were cheered so it's only to the country and the situation is living with Ukraine.

I don't know if this year Ukraine and Russia will vote between themselves.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2014, 12:03:37 PM »
Acording to Jon Ola, the difference between 10th classified country and the 12th one, was only with 3 votes of difference. So it's obvious (I think) they are Portugal and Estonia. What a pity :(

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=every_vote_matters_two_countries_3_points_away_from_final
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
Acording to Jon Ola, the difference between 10th classified country and the 12th one, was only with 3 votes of difference. So it's obvious (I think) they are Portugal and Estonia. What a pity :(

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=every_vote_matters_two_countries_3_points_away_from_final

I saw it... probably Spain gave us 12 points, but idk about the rest of Europe... :-\ I mean, what had Montenegro? It was obvious they passed about the neighbours thing, but it's also strange because B&H, Croatia, Serbia, etc. do not participate this year. :o :o

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2014, 12:24:59 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 12:03:37Acording to Jon Ola, the difference between 10th classified country and the 12th one, was only with 3 votes of difference. So it's obvious (I think) they are Portugal and Estonia. What a pity

I saw it... probably Spain gave us 12 points, but idk about the rest of Europe... I mean, what had Montenegro? It was obvious they passed about the neighbours thing, but it's also strange because B&H, Croatia, Serbia, etc. do not participate this year.
I don't think it's about a neighbours thing. B&H, Croatia and Serbia don't pariticipate this year, Macedonia and Slovenia are in the other semifinal so they couldn't vote on the first one, so the only neighbour which could have voted Montenegro is Albania. And for example, San Marino only have Italy as neighbour and Italy didn't vote in this semifinal so I put you the same example haha.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2014, 12:26:33 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 12:03:37Acording to Jon Ola, the difference between 10th classified country and the 12th one, was only with 3 votes of difference. So it's obvious (I think) they are Portugal and Estonia. What a pity

I saw it... probably Spain gave us 12 points, but idk about the rest of Europe... I mean, what had Montenegro? It was obvious they passed about the neighbours thing, but it's also strange because B&H, Croatia, Serbia, etc. do not participate this year.
I don't think it's about a neighbours thing. B&H, Croatia and Serbia don't pariticipate this year, Macedonia and Slovenia are in the other semifinal so they couldn't vote on the first one, so the only neighbour which could have voted Montenegro is Albania. And for example, San Marino only have Italy as neighbour so I put you the same example haha.

This year I don't follow it as much as I followed on previous years (I started following on 2008).

• Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2014, 12:49:43 PM »
this is the first year I follow it seriously lol I just watched the final  the other years

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2014, 05:15:33 PM »
Tonight another 10 countries have passed to the Gran Final of Saturday.  They were in no particular order:

- Malta
- Norway
- Poland
- Austria
- Finland
- Belarus
- Switzerland
- Greece
- Slovenia
- Romania

5 were the countries which didn't classify to the final. They were in random order:

- Israel
- Georgia
- Lithuania
- Ireland
- Macedonia

Now, the 20 finalist will join to the Big 5 and the host country and will sing and perform next Saturday at the Grand Final. The finalist are:

- Armenia
- Austria
- Azerbaiyan
- Belarus
- Denmark
- Finland
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Hungary
- Iceland
- Italy
- Malta
- Montenegro
- Netherlands
- Norway
- Poland
- Romania
- Russia
- San Marino
- Slovenia
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- UK
- Ukraine

Personally I thought Ireland and Israel could have passed but I was surprised they didn't.
I really love Conchita (austrian representative) and her song and she got lot of cheers when she was singing and when she was classified.

We see you next Saturday. Go Spain, Sweden and UK!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2014, 05:34:22 PM »
Israel can compete in Eurovision ? I never knew that lol

I'm praying for Conchita to pull a Dana International <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2014, 05:49:18 PM »
Quote from: Jaki

Yes!! Israel is competing in Eurovision since 1974 and they already won three times. Other countries like Morocco competed once, and Libano and Tunez were about to do it but as they had political conflicts with  Israel they decided to not participate.

BTW, tonight  Australia was also present with Jessica Mauboy representing Australia. This country is a big fan of Eurovision and they watch it every year.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2014, 06:06:33 PM »

Yes!! Israel is competing in Eurovision since 1974 and they already won three times. Other countries like Morocco competed once, and Libano and Tunez were about to do it but as they had political conflicts with  Israel they decided to not participate.

BTW, tonight  Australia was also present with Jessica Mauboy representing Australia. This country is a big fan of Eurovision and they watch it every year.

Thanks Alex but I think my post has to be one of the dumbest of the year. I literally ask if Israel compete while 2 seconds later prasing Dana Internation who won for Isreal.... lol

Jessica Mauboy was at the Eurovision ?! As a contestant or just in the public ? I love her so much

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2014, 06:13:52 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 17:49:18Quote from: JakiIsrael can compete in Eurovision ? I never knew that lol

I'm praying for Conchita to pull a Dana International <3Yes!! Israel is competing in Eurovision since 1974 and they already won three times. Other countries like Morocco competed once, and Libano and Tunez were about to do it but as they had political conflicts with  Israel they decided to not participate.

Thanks Alex but I think my post has to be one of the dumbest of the year. I literally ask if Israel compete while 2 seconds later prasing Dana Internation who won for Isreal.... lol

Jessica Mauboy was at the Eurovision ?! As a contestant or just in the public ? I love her so much
It was a guest just like a interval act, she sang "Sea of Flags". Obviusly she cant be a contestant hahaha. But the video the producers made about Australia was really good. :D

Eurovision Song Contest: Down Under (Interval Act by Australia; Jessica Mauboy)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2014, 06:30:37 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 17:49:18Quote from: JakiIsrael can compete in Eurovision ? I never knew that lol

I'm praying for Conchita to pull a Dana International <3Yes!! Israel is competing in Eurovision since 1974 and they already won three times. Other countries like Morocco competed once, and Libano and Tunez were about to do it but as they had political conflicts with  Israel they decided to not participate.

It was a guest just like a interval act, she sang "Sea of Flags". Obviusly she cant be a contestant hahaha. But the video the producers made about Australia was really good. :D

Eurovision Song Contest: Down Under (Interval Act by Australia; Jessica Mauboy)

that was cute! she always dances like there's no tomorrow on stage but never in her clips...

Is the "millions of australians whatch eurovision" part is true ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2014, 08:47:04 AM »
my top10, no order: : Spain, UK, Sweden, Russia, Finland, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, France

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »
GODDNESS FROM POLAND TO WIN! <3333 I loved how they were acting to all Europe, lol.
Austria might take a high placement this year, I mean, EVERYONE was applauding DIVA Conchita. <333 I loved her reaction when she knew she was in the finale, lol.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: May 09, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »

DIVAS! <33333333

• Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2014, 06:15:34 AM »