Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Denmark  (Read 23010 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Denmark
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2014, 01:00:30 PM »
ENORME they voting in the same way! <333

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
I'm didn't expect Portugal didn't vote us! :(
That portuguese jury don't know about music!
We gave to Portugal 8 point in the semifinal and we were mad at Suzy didn't pass. :'(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2014, 02:33:57 PM »
I'm didn't expect Portugal didn't vote us! :(
We gave to Portugal 8 point in the semifinal and we were mad at Suzy didn't pass. :'(

The jury is stupid... ::) ::) I'm supporting a 100% public vote next year.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2014, 03:28:41 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 07:31:15I'm didn't expect Portugal didn't vote us! (Image removed from quote.)
We gave to Portugal 8 point in the semifinal and we were mad at Suzy didn't pass. (Image removed from quote.)The jury is stupid... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I'm supporting a 100% public vote next year.
You can imagine when it was Portugal's turn to vote and there was 12 points from them left and we were really sure it was going to be for us, so you can imagine our faces hahaha.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2014, 03:29:32 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 07:31:15I'm didn't expect Portugal didn't vote us! (Image removed from quote.)
We gave to Portugal 8 point in the semifinal and we were mad at Suzy didn't pass. (Image removed from quote.)The jury is stupid... (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I'm supporting a 100% public vote next year.
You can imagine when it was Portugal's turn to vote and there was 12 points from them left and we were really sure it was going to be for us, so you can imagine our faces hahaha.

I also thought it would be for Spain for sure, lol. But, I'm always wrong...

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #205 on: May 11, 2014, 04:16:48 PM »
LOL @ France having 2 points !;D

TWO POINTS !!!
Like I would prefer no points instead of 2 points..

But Conchita<3 and Ukraine<3 And Finland<3 and Greece<3 and Poland (they are divas tbh) <3 :D 

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2014, 04:26:59 PM »
LOL @ France having 2 points !;D

TWO POINTS !!!
Like I would prefer no points instead of 2 points..

But Conchita<3 and Ukraine<3 And Finland<3 and Greece<3 and Poland (they are divas tbh) <3 :D

now i keep on seeing people making fun of us on tumblr lol

"Poor France" even was a Worldwide TT  :(

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2014, 06:27:50 PM »
But I was surprised France came last! I like the song and it is catchy and nice. I thought it would get a better position like 15 or something like that.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2014, 07:25:08 PM »
But I was surprised France came last! I like the song and it is catchy and nice. I thought it would get a better position like 15 or something like that.

We all did. I never thought Twin Twin would do worse than Amandine Bourgeois lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2014, 07:30:46 PM »

The 3 divas (Ruth from Spain, Suzy from Portugal and Conchita from Austria) might work toguether in the future! :D :D <33333333

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2014, 07:34:59 PM »
More drama, because homophobic russians did not liked Conchita winning... ::) ::) ::)
http://www.escportugal.pt/2014/05/esc2014-vitoria-de-conchita-wurst-causa.html

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2014, 07:55:09 PM »
I'm reading everywhere that the Spanish are so angry with Portugal....

lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

The 3 divas (Ruth from Spain, Suzy from Portugal and Conchita from Austria) might work toguether in the future! :D :D <33333333

I loved how Sanna and Ruth seemed so happy for Conchita!

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2014, 02:18:18 AM »
I only watched the French performance now, and they deserved much more points tbh.... :vio

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2014, 03:52:45 AM »
news for CMW :

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/eurovision-2014-voting-controversy-after-uk-jury-revealed-to-place-conchita-first--but-british-public-voted-for-donatan--cleo-9351644.html

I only watched the French performance now, and they deserved much more points tbh.... :vio

I thought it deserved at least 25 points, even up to a top 15 but I guess not.
Good thing tho : it's in the TOP 10 of single sales in Sweden.

Also, the dutch song has been very popular on itunes! Much more than Conchita's song !

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2014, 04:10:28 AM »

I thought it deserved at least 25 points, even up to a top 15 but I guess not.
Good thing tho : it's in the TOP 10 of single sales in Sweden.

Also, the dutch song has been very popular on itunes! Much more than Conchita's song !

Mustache is soooo good..  ;D
But for me the song of the year is "Quero ser Tua" from Portugal, the song still this whole week on my head... lol

BTW, was the best stage ever on ESC... <3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2014, 04:10:36 PM »
In the Spanish wikipedia, they've edited Portugal's page saying that we were expelled from European Union for not giving any points to Spain on ESC 2014, lol. That people are such losers!

AND THEY'RE CRITICING DIVA SUZY!

Emilio

« Reply #217 on: May 12, 2014, 04:49:56 PM »
Did Conchita deserve to win :?? Or was it just because she looks like a girl with a beer :??
I mean someone's going to graft a c*ck instead of his nose and a vagina instead of his mouth for next season and will win ::)

FRANCE are real winners anyway :-*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: May 12, 2014, 04:54:25 PM »
Did Conchita deserve to win :?? Or was it just because she looks like a girl with a beer :??
I mean someone's going to graft a c*ck instead of his nose and a vagina instead of his mouth for next season and will win ::)

that's a stupid thing to say and it's the main argument of the homophobes so please keep it to yourself.

Conchita's song was strong even it if had been sang by a cisgender male, but the fact is countries sent ACTS to the Eurovision, not just song. And she was the strongest act.

I saw a post on tumblr saying :

Things the unify Europe :

-European Union
-Eurovision

Things that will start WWIII :

-European Union
-Eurovision

lol

Emilio

« Reply #219 on: May 12, 2014, 05:00:59 PM »

that's a stupid thing to say and it's the main argument of the homophobes so please keep it to yourself.
I just don't give a shit if it's the main argument of homophobes or not tbh. All I see is that people seem to be like it's "The best talent ever" when I'm sure it's not. :)

Conchita's song was strong even it if had been sang by a cisgender male, but the fact is countries sent ACTS to the Eurovision, not just song. And she was the strongest act.
Lol well you're right about the act thing.

But the whole thing pisses me off. Plus I heard on news and on social medias that it was a great example of accepting differences but I just don't feel like she won because of that but more because she was an attraction (the act/ acting). I mean in the end I feel the whole thing very hypocrite.

I would be glad of her winning in other circumstances I think :) (even if the act rules over the voice/talent etc)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #220 on: May 12, 2014, 05:08:51 PM »

I just don't give a shit if it's the main argument of homophobes or not tbh. All I see is that people seem to be like it's "The best talent ever" when I'm sure it's not. :)

Lol well you're right about the act thing.

But the whole thing pisses me off. Plus I heard on news and on social medias that it was a great example of accepting differences but I just don't feel like she won because of that but more because she was an attraction (the act/ acting). I mean in the end I feel the whole thing very hypocrite.

I would be glad of her winning in other circumstances I think :) (even if the act rules over the voice/talent etc)

so you're saying you dislike her and question her victory because she has fans ? That's a great argument. And the good thing is it also deny your second argument since you say she won because she was a circus freak attraction and not because she's loved, like you said at first.

pick one honey, this is confusing  :-*

Emilio

« Reply #221 on: May 12, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »
What do you want me to say. I think I already said what I had to say. So my replies to your post is in my previous ones :-*

If you feel like I contradict myself (and if I do contradict myself). Deal with it baby cuz I have nothing else to add :P

EDIT: Well I just can add that even if Eurovision is for contestants to make a show sometimes ridiculous or funny etc. I can disagree with this concept :-* Conchita in big brother why not . (reminds me Benoit winning SS. He won not because he was gay (i tink) but because he was fun. People will not think or see acceptance to the gay community).

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: May 12, 2014, 05:20:32 PM »
What do you want me to say. I think I already said what I had to say. So my replies to your post is in my previous ones :-*

If you feel like I contradict myself (and if I do contradict myself). Deal with it baby cuz I have nothing else to add :P

EDIT: Well I just can add that even if Eurovision is for contestants to make a show sometimes ridiculous or funny etc. I can disagree with this concept :-* Conchita in big brother why not . (reminds me Benoit winning SS. He won not because he was gay (i tink) but because he was fun. People will not think or see acceptance to the gay community).

Ugh get a grip she won because she was the most loved act and that's all. Nobody's saying she didn't deserve to win except some Russian (even though she was 3 on their televote) and Chistine Boutin.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: May 12, 2014, 05:21:57 PM »
I woke up singing that song today... LMAO

Emilio

« Reply #224 on: May 12, 2014, 05:25:11 PM »

Ugh get a grip she won because she was the most loved act and that's all. Nobody's saying she didn't deserve to win except some Russian (even though she was 3 on their televote) and Chistine Boutin.

I woke up singing that song today... LMAO
;D It's too bad it sounds like a plagia of Stromae. But apparently you're not the only one who liked the song.

Stromae - Papaoutai