Author Topic: GH 14 Winner  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
GH 14 Winner
« on: June 13, 2013, 11:46:13 PM »
Desirée Rodríguez (Entered on Day 36 and survived 5 nominations)

Igor Basurko (Entered on Day 1 and was evicted on Day 71, re-entered on Day 88 and survived 6 nominations out of the 7 he was up)

Susana Molina (Entered on Day 1 and survived 5 nominations)

Raki Martín (Entered on Day 1 and survived 2 nominations)

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
Re: GH 14 Winner
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:51:10 PM »
Why don't you make a new topic with: GH 14 runner-up and another one with: GH 14 3rd ...::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 11:53:51 PM »
Why don't you make a new topic with: GH 14 runner-up and another one with: GH 14 3rd ...::)

Did your mamma never hug you babe?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 11:54:17 PM »
I once said "Desirée, I have your back from now on" and I'm not a quitter.

French

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 12:06:35 AM »
Is that Xena the Warrior ? I loved this TV Show when I was around 5-6 years old every afternoon on TF1 lol.

Unfortunately I dont remember a thing of this TV Show only that Xena was pregnant at a moment. Lol.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 12:07:39 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: spongebob on Today at 16:51:10Why don't you make a new topic with: GH 14 runner-up and another one with: GH 14 3rd ...(Image removed from quote.)
Did your mamma never hug you babe?
Lol!!! Hahahaha.
If we count the eviction of tonight as another nomination, Desi and Susana should have 6 nominations :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 12:11:42 AM »
Is that Xena the Warrior ? I loved this TV Show when I was around 5-6 years old every afternoon on TF1 lol.

Unfortunately I dont remember a thing of this TV Show only that Xena was pregnant at a moment. Lol.

TF1 never aired a show that FABULOUS. It was on M6 just like Charmed or Buffy aka all the sassy show of the early 00's <3

French

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 12:16:03 AM »

TF1 never aired a show that FABULOUS. It was on M6 just like Charmed or Buffy aka all the sassy show of the early 00's <3
I was sure it was on TF1, like "Passions" with the witch Tabatah.

And gosh Charmed :Ang Trilogie du Samedi :P ahah.

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »
Susana

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 02:29:00 AM »
Susana o Desi ;D

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 03:50:45 AM »
Desirée  :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 04:36:38 PM »
I so want Desireé, but I think she'll be Runner-Up! :( :( :( :( :( :(

That are my predictions:

1. SUSANA
2. Desireé
3. Igor
4. Raki

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 05:45:28 PM »
is it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. :-\

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 08:09:48 PM »
Desireé runner-up? I really would like to see that but I think it will be like that:

1. Susana/Igor
2. Susana/Igor
3. Desireé
4. Raki.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 08:17:20 PM »
is it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. :-\

No, where did you read that? lol the only one who has a mean nickname by her own fans is Miriam, most of them call her "The Horse" in an humorous way.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 08:39:09 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 10:45:28 AMis it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. (Image removed from quote.)
No, where did you read that? lol the only one who has a mean nickname by her own fans is Miriam, most of them call her "The Horse" in an humorous way.
how did the evil twins used to call Desirée?

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 08:47:03 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 10:45:28 AMis it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. (Image removed from quote.)
how did the evil twins used to call Desirée?

I think the Godzilla nickname has been used by them for Desirée during her first week, but she has been called a lot of names like "Falete", who is a famous singer here in Spain or "The Pantoja of Puerto Rico" (IDK about the Puerto Rico thing as Desirée is spanish, but Desirée's favorite singer is Isabel Pantoja).

Falete was participating in Splash just went Desirée entered and many people outside though Gran Hermano wanted "her own Falete" (Splash did better audience than Gran Hermano during their firsts programs, and Falete was one of the famous contestants) :

but they have not called her any more names since she was already three or four weeks into the game, she was mostly know by "Desi" by the housemates (including the Twins) and "La Diva" by her fans.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 09:20:31 PM »
Pigor to win.

I believe:
1) Sosana  :-X
2) Igor
3) Raki (with the fans of Kristian and Sonia)
4) Desirée.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 12:59:42 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 13:39:09Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 10:45:28 AMis it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. (Image removed from quote.)
No, where did you read that? lol the only one who has a mean nickname by her own fans is Miriam, most of them call her "The Horse" in an humorous way. how did the evil twins used to call Desirée?
I think the Godzilla nickname has been used by them for Desirée during her first week, but she has been called a lot of names like "Falete", who is a famous singer here in Spain or "The Pantoja of Puerto Rico" (IDK about the Puerto Rico thing as Desirée is spanish, but Desirée's favorite singer is Isabel Pantoja).

Falete was participating in Splash just went Desirée entered and many people outside though Gran Hermano wanted "her own Falete" (Splash did better audience than Gran Hermano during their firsts programs, and Falete was one of the famous contestants) :
(Image removed from quote.)

but they have not called her any more names since she was already three or four weeks into the game, she was mostly know by "Desi" by the housemates (including the Twins) and "La Diva" by her fans.
You don't know the Pantoja of Puerto Rico?? She/He was sooo famous some years ago hahaha.

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2013, 01:05:21 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 13:39:09Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 10:45:28 AMis it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. (Image removed from quote.)
No, where did you read that? lol the only one who has a mean nickname by her own fans is Miriam, most of them call her "The Horse" in an humorous way. how did the evil twins used to call Desirée?

You don't know the Pantoja of Puerto Rico?? She/He was sooo famous some years ago hahaha.

lol no I did not know her, but I searched now in Google about who is she

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 01:20:32 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 17:59:42Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 13:39:09Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 10:45:28 AMis it true that Desireés officially nickname by fans is Godzilla? How mean of them. (Image removed from quote.)

but they have not called her any more names since she was already three or four weeks into the game, she was mostly know by "Desi" by the housemates (including the Twins) and "La Diva" by her fans.You don't know the Pantoja of Puerto Rico?? She/He was sooo famous some years ago hahaha.
lol no I did not know her, but I searched now in Google about who is she

Hahaha he/she was a transexual singer from Puerto Rico who was imitating Isabel Pantoja so many times in the late show called Crónicas Marcianas and was really popular some years ago, so when I saw Desi the first time I thought she was like Faleta and The Pantoja of Puerto Rico hahaha.