Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 531483 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #10700 on: April 06, 2016, 06:23:38 PM »
I'll be pretty Dominican in this one:
Breakfast - Mangú (aka mashed platains) with salami on top
Lunch - La Bandera: rice, red beans, chicken and tostones (aka slices of fried platain)
Dinner - Tostones with salami (this is Dominican ratchet af dinner)
Dessert - Any ice cream from Helados Bon, the most Dominican ice cream brand ever. LOL
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10701 on: April 07, 2016, 12:54:46 AM »
Quote from: Jäck
Quote from: Marie on April 05, 2016, 11:35:22 PMQuote from: JäckHas anybody seen the really disturbing and foul things Azealia Banks posted in regards to Sarah Palin being violently sexually assaulted? Disgusting. Funny how its not a news story when a crazy black rapper says these things about a priveleged white conservative yet if the tables were turned who knows how much of a story this would have been.

Quote from: Marie on Today at 02:20:39 PMBreakfast - Bacon, Sausages, Scrambled Eggs and Hash Brown
Lunch - Tomato Bisque and a Salad #hypocrite
Dinner - Fillet Mignon and Mash
Dessert - Strawberry Cake or a couple of Rose Macarons

Salad for Lunch so I won't feel shitty for eating way too much in 1 day LOL
Do Australians/Filipino's like that kind of breakfast, or is it something you just like, Marie? Btw do you reside in the Phillipines or Australia these days?
Just me lol.... Philippines is all about rice LOL, but in Australia its quite similar, just replace the hash brown with toast and vegemite

In the Philippines for now

Marie, out of interest, are older Filipino women quite domineering sometimes? my sisters mother is extremely so.  She has a lavish house with servants, chaffeur and everything, yet the one thing she does not allow any of her staff to do is cook, whether its for her, any guests, or even themselves, she'll even cook the staff their lunch.  I was one in the minority who thought her food tasted like gruel
Yes Filipino older women are very OTTM, in a way Philippines is one of the more female-empowered countries, it is very common to see a husband here who is under his wife, thus a term we call "under the saya (skirt)" so its not rare to see domineering women in at least their 30's and above...

Another thing to note, since you mentioned servants, is that most filipino households have help, even lower middle class families have maids... The really well to-do families, like your aunt most likely, have 5+ maids, 2 drivers, a gardener and a male maid LOL
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #10702 on: April 07, 2016, 06:15:14 PM »
I'm thinking of adopting a cat by the end of the year.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10703 on: April 08, 2016, 08:23:20 AM »
If anyone wants to see the pictures I took of Canada, message me. You know you want to message me.  ;)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #10704 on: April 10, 2016, 01:29:52 AM »
Okay, what is with the sudden advertisement spam in the Big Brother Editions page?

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10705 on: April 10, 2016, 09:08:33 PM »
Random juicy question, have any of you ever had crush on a teacher in University/Secondary School? And did it ever enter into relationship?

Never have I ever had a real crush on a teacher, and well, in my school in New Hampshire, I was much younger, so nothing would've happened. As far as the high school I went to the state of Delaware, there was never a policy against this, and given I had family issues, Im not sure if a relationship with a teacher would've prevented this. As far as my boarding school in Pittsburgh, I had a reputation of discussion dirty laundry of teachers & staff on social media as well as with the press, so the odds that any of them would've entered a relationship would have been insufficiently low. This is also a similar case in my University, just without the press captivation, and my popularity would've also been a factor as the relationship would've never been a secret.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10706 on: April 13, 2016, 12:53:48 PM »

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10707 on: April 14, 2016, 10:25:29 AM »

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10708 on: April 16, 2016, 11:04:53 AM »
I hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick.

I also wonder where TAR Canada 4 will go.

Leg 1: Ottawa, ON ---> Montreal, PQ (similar go going from Quebec to Ontario last time), they can also consider Mont Tremblant at some point.
Leg 2: Out of Country
Leg 3: Out of Country
Leg 4: Moncton, NB, I can totally see them riding the Kamikaze.
Leg 5: Windsor, ON (and I'll attempt to spot them, if I go to that town then).
Leg 6: Detroit, MI, USA - This is possible, as it would only cost $7.50/team to get them over the border and it fits their "Canada has left there mark here" theme. It also fits the "going to third world countries" that TAR has always been about.
Leg 7: Out of Country
Leg 8: Out of Country
Leg 9: Churchill, MB - "Polar Bear Capital of the world".
Leg 10: Los Angeles, CA, USA - This is a huge case of "Canada leaving its mark around the world"
Leg 11: British Columbia, I don't think there will be a TARCAN season that doesn't involve visiting British Columbia.
Leg 12: Calgary --> Banff.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #10709 on: April 16, 2016, 12:07:56 PM »
I hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick.
I don't think they will, they're a relatively weak team to win, probably it'll be Kurt & Brodie or Tyler & Koarey.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10710 on: April 16, 2016, 12:53:01 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Today at 11:04:53 AMI hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick. I don't think they will, they're a relatively weak team to win, probably it'll be Kurt & Brodie or Tyler & Koarey.
Anyone but Tyler and Korey to win! They take attention whore to a whole new level... Their voices are so grating and their personalities are annoying, in a season full of social media whores, they are definitely the most whorish

I am personally rooting for dysfunctional couple Matt and Dana <3 at least they bring some drama to the table, I'm sick with the whole "peace and love" this season! Everyone is so camera-aware (except the glorious Queen Dana and Sheri) it doesn't make this season organic...

I miss Blair <3 and her very proficient Dad... "Daaaaaaadeeeeeeeehhhhhyyyyy" <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10711 on: April 17, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »
I wouldn't discount Cole/Sheri winning... I mean Amy/Maya and Josh/Brent won, the latter is significantly worst the Cole/Sheri
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10712 on: April 17, 2016, 06:50:51 AM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Today at 11:04:53 AMI hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick. I don't think they will, they're a relatively weak team to win, probably it'll be Kurt & Brodie or Tyler & Koarey.
Anyone but Tyler and Korey to win! They take attention whore to a whole new level... Their voices are so grating and their personalities are annoying, in a season full of social media whores, they are definitely the most whorish

I am personally rooting for dysfunctional couple Matt and Dana <3 at least they bring some drama to the table, I'm sick with the whole "peace and love" this season! Everyone is so camera-aware (except the glorious Queen Dana and Sheri) it doesn't make this season organic...

Blair was my fave she totally made me laugh a lot and I always root for underdogs. I'm fine with Sheri, but Cole annoys me so much. Yes I knoow, Tyler & Korey I'm tired of them, especially that stupid laugh of Tyler! Dana is my personality tbh, I yell at people but still love them lol.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10713 on: April 17, 2016, 06:57:13 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 12:53:01 PMQuote from: AndréQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Today at 11:04:53 AMI hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick. I don't think they will, they're a relatively weak team to win, probably it'll be Kurt & Brodie or Tyler & Koarey.Anyone but Tyler and Korey to win! They take attention whore to a whole new level... Their voices are so grating and their personalities are annoying, in a season full of social media whores, they are definitely the most whorish

Blair was my fave she totally made me laugh a lot and I always root for underdogs. I'm fine with Sheri, but Cole annoys me so much. Yes I knoow, Tyler & Korey I'm tired of them, especially that stupid laugh of Tyler! Dana is my personality tbh, I yell at people but still love them lol.

Dana freaking out because Matt is not freaking out <3333333333333333333 "I'm a yeller"

I need Blair back in my TV, she was always a spot of sunshine <3 and she does loud right, unlike Cole... Sherri is Queen and I want to see her go far <3

I almost quit this season after Erin and Joslyn left, but I stayed because of Armenia, Georgia, Blair and Dana <3

The elimination scene where Scott told Blair that he was proud of her <3333333333333333333333333 best scene of this scene :'(

If they wanted famous Influencers, they should've gotten Jenna Marbles to race with her dog <3 instead we got these nobodies LOL
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10714 on: April 17, 2016, 07:03:19 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 12:53:01 PMQuote from: AndréQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Today at 11:04:53 AMI hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick. I don't think they will, they're a relatively weak team to win, probably it'll be Kurt & Brodie or Tyler & Koarey.Anyone but Tyler and Korey to win! They take attention whore to a whole new level... Their voices are so grating and their personalities are annoying, in a season full of social media whores, they are definitely the most whorish

Dana freaking out because Matt is not freaking out <3333333333333333333 "I'm a yeller"

I need Blair back in my TV, she was always a spot of sunshine <3 and she does loud right, unlike Cole... Sherri is Queen and I want to see her go far <3

I almost quit this season after Erin and Joslyn left, but I stayed because of Armenia, Georgia, Blair and Dana <3

The elimination scene where Scott told Blair that he was proud of her <3333333333333333333333333 best scene of this scene :'(

If they wanted famous Influencers, they should've gotten Jenna Marbles to race with her dog <3 instead we got these nobodies LOL

I'm the only one who finds Brodie a little weird with that beard? That kinda showmance between him and Blair was so unespected lol. And I totally miss her yelling "Daddddddy, let's go" <33333 Scott was so random and everything at the same time, I was almost done with this after their elimination. I had only heard of Tyler in this season tbh cause he's a fame whore, and I totally loved them going to 3 new countries <3333

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10715 on: April 17, 2016, 07:55:56 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:57:13 AMQuote from: AndréQuote from: Marie on Yesterday at 12:53:01 PMQuote from: AndréQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Today at 11:04:53 AMI hope Sheri/Cole win TAR28, this would make Casuals happy, and they can get pass the gimmick. I don't think they will, they're a relatively weak team to win, probably it'll be Kurt & Brodie or Tyler & Koarey.Anyone but Tyler and Korey to win! They take attention whore to a whole new level... Their voices are so grating and their personalities are annoying, in a season full of social media whores, they are definitely the most whorish

The elimination scene where Scott told Blair that he was proud of her <3333333333333333333333333 best scene of this scene

I'm the only one who finds Brodie a little weird with that beard? That kinda showmance between him and Blair was so unespected lol. And I totally miss her yelling "Daddddddy, let's go" <33333 Scott was so random and everything at the same time, I was almost done with this after their elimination. I had only heard of Tyler in this season tbh cause he's a fame whore, and I totally loved them going to 3 new countries <3333

They remind me of Gary/Mallory.... A very useful and skilled dad and the daughter is just there to hang around <333333333333

Yeah the beard looks weird on him, his head is too small to have a full beard LOL! I watched this season because of Armenia and Georgia but I stayed for Dana and Blair <3

I hate how badly the other teams forced Blodie to happen! But Blair was pretty much k whatev LOL <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10716 on: April 17, 2016, 10:02:59 AM »
I think Cheryl/Cole winning would be so LOL though, and for some reason I somehow see it happening. I don't mind Tyler/Korey, I don't necessarily feel that they're the biggest mediawhores my choice, Tyler is just the most famous out of all of them.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10717 on: April 18, 2016, 03:55:24 AM »
I would love a Sheri/Cole win TBH it would be so random and WTF, pretty much like this season
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10718 on: April 18, 2016, 08:58:52 AM »
I wonder who's TAR's most WTF winner, maybe Flo/Zack <3333333333, and Dan/Jordan were mainly middle-of-the-pack racers, and in terms of edit, there's Rachel/TK & Freddy/Kendra, who only has two fans that I know if (myself included).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10719 on: April 18, 2016, 09:22:16 AM »
I wonder who's TAR's most WTF winner, maybe Flo/Zack <3333333333, and Dan/Jordan were mainly middle-of-the-pack racers, and in terms of edit, there's Rachel/TK & Freddy/Kendra, who only has two fans that I know if (myself included).
Amy & Maya for sure, I think no one was expecting that lol

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10720 on: April 18, 2016, 10:54:14 AM »

Oh yeah, I forgot about them, and they only made it due to a twist.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10721 on: April 18, 2016, 11:03:11 AM »

Oh yeah, I forgot about them, and they only made it due to a twist.

Erik/Danielle come to mind, in a F3 with the BQs who dominated the race... E/D were always racing to not be eliminated... And in an All-Star season, the least recognizable won LOL

Josh/Brent also are WTF winners, not deserving either, another pair who were always almost eliminated every leg
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10722 on: April 18, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell

I like Freddy/Kendra, the amount of hate she got for a few ignorant comments was way too much, and compared to Jonathan, she's an angel an... Rachel/TK hate though
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:16:58 AM by Marie »
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10723 on: April 18, 2016, 11:53:32 AM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell

I like Freddy/Kendra, the amount of hate she got for a few ignorant comments was way too much, and compared to Jonathan, she's an angel an... Rachel/TK hate though

Rachel/TK were just not big personalities, lots of people from TAR6 were really hated, and Eric/Danielle weren't that bad, and they started out strong, and managed to beat a team that Yielded them, nobody just wanted them to win an ALL-STAR season, especially her, and the BQs were probably the most popular team of all-time.

I knew Josh/Brent weren't that great, I just didn't really get into TAR21, as other than the Twins, Chippendales and Trey/Lexi, the teams weren't that great, and I almost stopped watching TAR during this season. I only watched Season 22 out of boredom, and since it was a great season, I continued.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10724 on: April 18, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »
Personally I have this weird thing with TAR that I actually already forgot half of the teams that participated on it lol. For example, I have no clue who Freddy & Kendra are and they were winners lol. I remember Erik & Danielle because it was too random really.