Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 608773 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #10725 on: April 18, 2016, 08:42:43 PM »
Personally I have this weird thing with TAR that I actually already forgot half of the teams that participated on it lol. For example, I have no clue who Freddy & Kendra are and they were winners lol. I remember Erik & Danielle because it was too random really.

It's not just you, TAR is harder to remember people because of the way the show gets edited, as it is people doing one thing, going from one place to the next, and doing something else whereas Survivors mostly stay in one place and BB housemates always do, plus TAR gives us 44 people/year whereas Survivor gives us 36, but less at a time, and Big Brother housemates are easiest to remember because they only give us 16 people/year, but we see them three days/week plus live feeds. Survivor & Big Brother also attract younger people more and for sure younger people remember participants more often. This is one advantage of going on Big Brother.

Ask how many people from Big Brother's fanbase remember Meg, everybody, and then if you ask people who remembers Monica Padilla, only die-hard fans do, and she played Survivor TWICE, and then go ask how many people remember Anthony/Stephanie from TAR12 or 13, one of them, only a few die-hard fans do.

Meg will even be more memorable than most of the pre-merge from Survivor's recent seasons. Also, don't forget the unique case of Frankie Grande, many people who don't even watch BB know he was on the show.

• Big Brother
« Reply #10726 on: April 18, 2016, 11:42:39 PM »
Have any of you ever thought that the sun is just a communist tanning salon that provides its service to all people, regardless of class, for free?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10727 on: April 19, 2016, 04:03:35 AM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
Quote from: Marie on Today at 11:04:00 AMQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambellI wonder who's TAR's most WTF winner, maybe Flo/Zack <3333333333, and Dan/Jordan were mainly middle-of-the-pack racers, and in terms of edit, there's Rachel/TK & Freddy/Kendra, who only has two fans that I know if (myself included).
 I like Freddy/Kendra, the amount of hate she got for a few ignorant comments was way too much, and compared to Jonathan, she's an angel an... Rachel/TK hate though

Rachel/TK were just not big personalities, lots of people from TAR6 were really hated, and Eric/Danielle weren't that bad, and they started out strong, and managed to beat a team that Yielded them, nobody just wanted them to win an ALL-STAR season, especially her, and the BQs were probably the most popular team of all-time.

I knew Josh/Brent weren't that great, I just didn't really get into TAR21, as other than the Twins, Chippendales and Trey/Lexi, the teams weren't that great, and I almost stopped watching TAR during this season. I only watched Season 22 out of boredom, and since it was a great season, I continued.

I liked Danielle better than Erik, she always got the hard roadblocks LOL while Erik's roadblocks are relatively easier... Based on edit, all signs pointed to the BQs winning because Phil always said "Will wou be the first all-female team to win TAR?" LOL! BQs are definitely one of the most popular teams to race!

i only stayed to watch TAR 21 for the Twinnies TBH and Trexi/Chippendales to a lesser extent... But yeah TAR 22 <3 though
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #10728 on: April 19, 2016, 08:17:41 PM »
Have any of you ever thought that the sun is just a communist tanning salon that provides its service to all people, regardless of class, for free?

Yes.  Definitely communist in practice.  Says it'll treat everyone equal but then ensures some people are treated better than others.

Africa, parts of America, Australia and Asia get all the sun and Europe are like the ginger stepchildren, they get nothing.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #10729 on: April 19, 2016, 09:26:56 PM »

Yes.  Definitely communist in practice.  Says it'll treat everyone equal but then ensures some people are treated better than others.

Africa, parts of America, Australia and Asia get all the sun and Europe are like the ginger stepchildren, they get nothing.
Tbh South Europe gets pretty good sun too lol, it's more a thing of North Europe.

• Big Brother
« Reply #10730 on: April 19, 2016, 10:10:07 PM »

Tbh South Europe gets pretty good sun too lol, it's more a thing of North Europe.

Don't forget Canada, Seattle & Pittsburgh as well, we get rain, which is a communist water supply that gives free drinking & showering water to people of all backgrounds.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10731 on: April 20, 2016, 04:11:34 AM »
Quote from: André on Today at 02:26:56 PMQuote from: Jäck on Today at 01:17:41 PMQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Yesterday at 04:42:39 PMHave any of you ever thought that the sun is just a communist tanning salon that provides its service to all people, regardless of class, for free?

Africa, parts of America, Australia and Asia get all the sun and Europe are like the ginger stepchildren, they get nothing.Tbh South Europe gets pretty good sun too lol, it's more a thing of North Europe.
Don't forget Canada, Seattle & Pittsburgh as well, we get rain, which is a communist water supply that gives free drinking & showering water to people of all backgrounds.

Try doing Summer in Asia, you won't be that fond of the Sun anymore
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #10732 on: April 20, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »
I want to make an important announcement! All the world to hear it - from Africa to Asia, South America and North America, all Europe and Australia, even to the attention of the penguins and the white bears in the ice lands...
A miracle happened....FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HYSTORY OF MY LIFE...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I had a date with bulgarian guy! :o :o :o

• Big Brother
« Reply #10733 on: April 20, 2016, 05:52:09 PM »
^ I thought you were going to say that you just got married.  :o :o :o

Anyways, I'm 70% Bernie Sanders.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/what-percentage-bernie-sanders-are-you#.fqQeVq1BN

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #10734 on: April 20, 2016, 06:23:42 PM »
Quote from: André on Today at 02:26:56 PMQuote from: Jäck on Today at 01:17:41 PMQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Yesterday at 04:42:39 PMHave any of you ever thought that the sun is just a communist tanning salon that provides its service to all people, regardless of class, for free?

Africa, parts of America, Australia and Asia get all the sun and Europe are like the ginger stepchildren, they get nothing.Tbh South Europe gets pretty good sun too lol, it's more a thing of North Europe.

True, my father and sister visited the Phillippines with my sister's mum in the 90s and my dad said my sister and he couldn't spend longer than half an hour in the sun at any given time because it was that hot :o

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10735 on: April 20, 2016, 09:13:18 PM »
Quote from: Jäck
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:11:34 PMQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambellQuote from: André on Today at 02:26:56 PMQuote from: Jäck on Today at 01:17:41 PMQuote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Yesterday at 04:42:39 PMHave any of you ever thought that the sun is just a communist tanning salon that provides its service to all people, regardless of class, for free?

True, my father and sister visited the Phillippines with my sister's mum in the 90s and my dad said my sister and he couldn't spend longer than half an hour in the sun at any given time because it was that hot (Image removed from quote.)
Air conditioning all the time! LOL... The heat here, like in most of Southeast Asia is humid, its like being in a sauna :(

I'm also pretty sure there's a heat wave here right now, its hotter than its been in the past years...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #10736 on: April 21, 2016, 03:52:17 AM »
If anyone over hear bothers to read my blog, please read my new post:

https://myunapologeticdiaries.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/a-million-voices-part-1/

Please suppor it guys! I'll appreciate it big time. And spread the word, if you check it out and thank you.

Love to all of y'all!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #10737 on: April 21, 2016, 09:34:24 PM »
Sorry girls, James Franco isn't a deal for you anymore lol.

• Big Brother
« Reply #10738 on: April 22, 2016, 04:11:05 AM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10739 on: April 22, 2016, 04:28:03 AM »
Quote from: Candorisme
Sorry girls, James Franco isn't a deal for you anymore lol.
I don't find him hot anymore.... Dave Franco though <3333333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #10740 on: April 22, 2016, 11:18:15 PM »
WHO WANTS TO HEAR FROM JUICY GOSSIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #10741 on: April 23, 2016, 12:33:33 AM »
Augusto I'll certainly read your blog soon, promise ;)

Scottish politics is as interesting as it usually gets, Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister of Scotland) is coming across like a domineering mother, Kezia Dugdale (Labour leader/main opposition) is like the middle daughter rebelling against the mother, Ruth Davidson (Conservative leader) is like the astute oldest daughter who takes nothing to do with her family and Willie Rennie (Liberal Democrats leader) is the mute son who no one really cares about.  There's also other candidates not worth mentioning much.

And of all the parties I trust the Conservatives the most with my future, this is bad.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #10742 on: April 23, 2016, 04:16:24 AM »
Augusto I'll certainly read your blog soon, promise ;)

Scottish politics is as interesting as it usually gets, Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister of Scotland) is coming across like a domineering mother, Kezia Dugdale (Labour leader/main opposition) is like the middle daughter rebelling against the mother, Ruth Davidson (Conservative leader) is like the astute oldest daughter who takes nothing to do with her family and Willie Rennie (Liberal Democrats leader) is the mute son who no one really cares about.  There's also other candidates not worth mentioning much.

And of all the parties I trust the Conservatives the most with my future, this is bad.

You better dear! Y'all SHOULD be reading it by now. LOL

Dominican politics are messy as fuck. Our General elections are the day after Eurovision. LOL
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10743 on: April 25, 2016, 05:12:26 PM »
Do any of you watch Game of Thrones? 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #10744 on: April 26, 2016, 10:36:42 AM »
Do any of you watch Game of Thrones?

I've never watched it, but I've always had a feeling that someday i will start from the very first episode. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10745 on: April 26, 2016, 12:11:37 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:12:26 AMDo any of you watch Game of Thrones? I've never watched it, but I've always had a feeling that someday i will start from the very first episode. (Image removed from quote.)
You should start! Its really good! 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #10746 on: April 26, 2016, 05:20:02 PM »
Hey guys, guess what? I will be going to the Emblem3 concert in Detroit, MI on Friday the 13th next month, so good thing I'm not superstitious, and guess what else? It is a meet & greet. I WILL BE MEETING EMBLEM3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to tell them that I did my Ice Bucket challenge based off of them.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll also be heading to Canada while I'm there.

• Big Brother
« Reply #10747 on: April 26, 2016, 11:55:22 PM »

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #10748 on: April 26, 2016, 11:56:42 PM »
Yeah. Hi. Sorry for my absence. Been kind of busy.

Nevermind busy. What's new. I might be going to Sweden a month from this moment. For a undisclosed time.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

• Big Brother
« Reply #10749 on: April 26, 2016, 11:58:48 PM »
What will you be doing in Sweden?