Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 608774 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #11025 on: December 13, 2016, 02:58:20 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Marie on December 11, 2016, 11:10:28 PMMatt won, can't be mad about it, it was a really close competition!

Saara won the vote Saturday night <3I'm so happy she got 1st several weeks, what a true queen <333
Saara has a curse for runner-up: runner-up in The Voice Finland, twice runner-up for the Finnish selection for Eurovision and now runner-up for X Factor UK (Image removed from quote.)
I still love her, the duet with Adam Lambert was everything <33333
Also I loved Little Mix performing with my babe Charlie Puth <3333
She was the only one who could say that she had a chance at beating Matt. I'm fine with Matt winning, he seems like a decent dude and he has a great voice, definitely one of my faves from the generic white guys that won X Factor

Yeah Saara's runner-up curse! I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes Britain's rep on a future Eurovision though

LM and Charlie Puth was life <333333

Even Clean Bandit wants to collaborate with Saara <3

Tbh I've only seen a few performances of him and he seemed good, but not as good as the queen of Finland
I would even be more obcessed if Charlie Puth somehow collaborated with Saara <3333 (though it's never going to happen let's be real)
Clean Bandit, PLEASE give one of your songs to Saara <3333

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #11026 on: December 14, 2016, 06:54:40 PM »
Rumour has it, that Saara has already signed to Syco. Remains to be seen if it's true.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11027 on: December 16, 2016, 03:51:30 AM »
I don't want Saara to get stuck in Syco :( but good for her if she gets a record deal though
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11028 on: December 16, 2016, 06:38:58 PM »
Ok. The latest news is, that Saara would be signing to Sony. Or at least she's apparently coming to Finland to something that has been arranged by Sony Finland. Much better for Saara, IMHO. But still nothing official.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11029 on: December 17, 2016, 02:32:20 PM »
I don't want Saara to get stuck in Syco :( but good for her if she gets a record deal though

Don't be so negative, remember One Direction? Who managed them? Syco baby...

Also, I think Saara was E P I C. I was pissed out of the predictable outcome of this season, Matt winning. LOL. But anyway, Queen Saara dominated the last few weeks which is impressive, to say the least.

Can't wait to see what happens next to her, and I also hope it's a record deal. If it's with Simon, I'm sure he'll be pleased to have her, he even implied that during the final.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11030 on: December 17, 2016, 07:39:31 PM »
BTW...X-factor semifinal and finals were shown live in Finland. On SubTV. The channel, that brought us Big Brother as well.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11031 on: December 17, 2016, 10:49:08 PM »
I just came here to say that after this parody of the new song of Shakira I am DEAD!!! ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11032 on: December 18, 2016, 07:23:29 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on December 15, 2016, 09:51:30 PMI don't want Saara to get stuck in Syco (Image removed from quote.) but good for her if she gets a record deal thoughDon't be so negative, remember One Direction? Who managed them? Syco baby...

Also, I think Saara was E P I C. I was pissed out of the predictable outcome of this season, Matt winning. LOL. But anyway, Queen Saara dominated the last few weeks which is impressive, to say the least.

Can't wait to see what happens next to her, and I also hope it's a record deal. If it's with Simon, I'm sure he'll be pleased to have her, he even implied that during the final.

Being negative about Syco is a given, all their acts that went on to be successful are all in the same niche... Little Mix/One Direction, both cater to the same demographic. Alexandra Burke/Leona Lewis, similar type artists

Saara and One Direction won't cater to the same demographic, my point being Syco is good at managing Matt Terrys or Little Mix/Fifth Harmony types, but Saara is a different type of artist to those who have been successful under Syco

Matt winning was called by everyone the moment he auditioned lol, he's one of the better typical white males that win X Factor UK though
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #11033 on: December 19, 2016, 02:18:27 AM »
I might be moving to ...... China.

I'm looking at teaching positions, I may interview for something in Taiwan/Japan, and we'll see where that goes. I'd also like to consider Central America as well.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:23:41 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11034 on: December 19, 2016, 08:35:29 AM »
Camilla Cabello has left 5th Harmony lol, it was very unsurprising and we all knew she would be the one to fuck their group up... She always seemed like the odd one out, like she's not close to any of them while the other 4 girls seem close
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #11035 on: December 19, 2016, 12:54:07 PM »
Camilla Cabello has left 5th Harmony lol, it was very unsurprising and we all knew she would be the one to fuck their group up... She always seemed like the odd one out, like she's not close to any of them while the other 4 girls seem close

I feel like saying "the odd one out" is kinda favoring her. She was always really fame hungry and the main reason she wasn't really close to any of the other girls is that she kept doing her dirty. I mean we're talking about the girl who trespassed into a studio to rerecord a choruss given to normani and offer it for free, who called Normani the n-word many times, who ditched Ally in the middle of a show to fuck Louis Tomlinson backstage, who left the group and got her manager to tell the other girls... She ain't friend with Taylor Swift for nothing.

I truly hope she realeses an album around the same time H4rmony releases theirs and they end her.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #11036 on: December 19, 2016, 01:45:31 PM »
I always hated her

Lauren >> Normani >>> Dinah >>>> Ally >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Camila = Zayn 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11037 on: December 19, 2016, 02:21:05 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 02:35:29 AMCamilla Cabello has left 5th Harmony lol, it was very unsurprising and we all knew she would be the one to fuck their group up... She always seemed like the odd one out, like she's not close to any of them while the other 4 girls seem close
I feel like saying "the odd one out" is kinda favoring her. She was always really fame hungry and the main reason she wasn't really close to any of the other girls is that she kept doing her dirty. I mean we're talking about the girl who trespassed into a studio to rerecord a choruss given to normani and offer it for free, who called Normani the n-word many times, who ditched Ally in the middle of a show to fuck Louis Tomlinson backstage, who left the group and got her manager to tell the other girls... She ain't friend with Taylor Swift for nothing.

I truly hope she realeses an album around the same time H4rmony releases theirs and they end her.

All of this, I wanted to say that she was bitch looooool, I kinda hope her career flops, TBH she wasn't even the best vocalist in 5th Harmony (Dinah is)... Not to mention she also had that weird feud with Lauren involving Lauren's mom

She did such a bitch move leaving the band without even telling the other girls she was leaving to their faces, even if they had a concert earlier that day, they just heard it through her reps which WTF
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #11038 on: December 19, 2016, 03:06:04 PM »
OMG I'm dying with Camila, what a stupid move she made kkkkkk.
Her voice isn't great tbh, I will always prefer Lauren <33333

Now it'll be called Fourth Harmony? lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11039 on: December 19, 2016, 04:32:21 PM »
Lauren > Dinah > Normani >>>> Ally >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Soon to be flop 

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11040 on: December 19, 2016, 11:18:45 PM »
Lauren > Dinah > Normani >>>> Ally >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Soon to be flop

Dinah is literally one of the stupidest coon on earth. Remember when people were telling her she can't use the n-word cause she ain't black and she said "IT'S ALL LOVE PEOPLE, IF GAY PEOPLE CAN MARRY WHY CAN'T I WIN TOO?" or when she voted Trump ?

Normani is by far the best member, she's such a hard worker. She's a gymnast, a dancer, a vocalist, choreagrapher, she wants to venture in acting... She never been problematic, always stood up for the other girls even though fans been racist to her for fucking ever... Like her Fake Love cover is 1000x better than Bad Things and that shit called Back To Me.

Lauren is way too problematic as well. She always trying act woke but takes every little things she sees on tumblr way too seriously and goes on anti vaxx rants, she refutes science, she invited her fans to vote for Jill Stein.... like prototype tumblr girl tryna act woke but only reading the headline.

And yall sleeping on Allysus is a CRIME! She ain't a dancer (at all), but her vocals are the strongest of the bunch, she's litteral angel on earth, bundle of joy and happiness, bearer of love, goddess of tex-mex and puppies.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11041 on: December 20, 2016, 01:34:40 AM »
Dinah voted for Trump, oh wow cancelled, I place her high because she has the best voice for me.

Lauren eyebrows queen <3 she's still my fave Harmonizer

Its hilarious that if all of those points are valid then 3/5 of 5th Harmony are problematic, while the biggest scandal Little Mix has been involved in was Zayn breaking up with Perrie via phone LOOOOL... Personality-wise I prefer LM but talent/songwise they are equal to me

I love how I called Camilla leaving the moment Simon said she was the best member in one of their early X Factor performances!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11042 on: December 20, 2016, 02:31:47 AM »
Dinah voted for Trump, oh wow cancelled, I place her high because she has the best voice for me.

Lauren eyebrows queen <3 she's still my fave Harmonizer

Its hilarious that if all of those points are valid then 3/5 of 5th Harmony are problematic, while the biggest scandal Little Mix has been involved in was Zayn breaking up with Perrie via phone LOOOOL... Personality-wise I prefer LM but talent/songwise they are equal to me

I love how I called Camilla leaving the moment Simon said she was the best member in one of their early X Factor performances!

Dinah is a complicated case cuz she comes from an asshole family. Like i think 2/3 of them are illiterate, when she started on 5H they always made fun of her cuz she knew like 3 words. She's always saying how she's trying to improve and she has, imma give her that, still a dumbass tho.

Perrie been called out many times for appropriating any culture she fancies and she said (many times) she thinks culture is the same as fashion and will keep on appropriating. Been doing it with native american, indian bindis, henna, dia de los muertos.... Just check her instagram, she a mess. Jesy was also in a racist scandal about fake tan, which was intensely ridiculous. Jade got caught in a controversy because on Women's Day she said "GLAD I DONT HAVE A PENIS" which was dumb as fuck.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11043 on: December 21, 2016, 10:28:09 AM »
Loving the continuous saga of Camilla Cabello makes an ass out of herself lol! I don't believe anything from her statement and its definitely her trying to save face after the other girls exposed her
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11044 on: December 21, 2016, 05:39:14 PM »
It's now confirmed, that Saara Aalto has signed with Sony Music. Good for her.

So, Simon is just a puppet for Sony. As Syco is under Sony. But Sony is still better for Saara, than Syco.

Also, for Saara this is now do or die. She'd better do something big now. She's never going to have this kind of an opportunity again if she fails. Of course she now has people behind her, who can help her from not beating her career dead.

I for one have a strong faith in Saara. She can do this.

Sorry...my Finnish blood surfacing. Just had to complaint about something. All the Scottish here still understands, I believe.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:21:33 AM by Markus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11045 on: December 22, 2016, 03:09:15 AM »
I hope she signed with whatever label Adam Lambert is in, they're both similar kind of artists and Adam's career took off despite not being a pop type of performer
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11046 on: December 22, 2016, 03:16:44 AM »
David Foster and Sia are writing songs for Saara! WOW SLAY!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11047 on: December 22, 2016, 03:17:01 AM »
I hope she signed with whatever label Adam Lambert is in, they're both similar kind of artists and Adam's career took off despite not being a pop type of performer

When did Adam's carreer took off ? He's had 3 albums out and barely even sold 1M with all 3 combined worldwide. His only carreer now is Queen and reality show. Sony is well known for not knowing how to handle their artists, at least Syco got the payola over british radio...

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11048 on: December 22, 2016, 08:03:32 AM »
Yeah well...Saara has also signed to both Roar and Roar Global. So there's that.

Also. Saara was offered a song by Sia and she can choose if she wants to use it or not. And she's just on a kind of a bootcamp with David Frost and Diana Warren. So don't get your hopes up just yet. We'll see, what happens. In any case this was and will be a step up for her. She never would've had this opportunity in Finland. That's just the harsh truth.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:22:26 PM by Markus »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #11049 on: December 31, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »
What a year... and was the fastest year ever to me. lol.