Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 583272 times)

French

Re: Chat thread
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2013, 06:46:57 PM »
Another thing: Is it me or like in every country BB is aired in, it seems kind of popular (except for the US)?

BB seems a big thing in the other countries, but here in the US, it is kind of hard to find people who watch/like BB. Heck, 99% of people I know in person, have never even heard of Big Brother :o
In France, we have one episode per day. Not two or three per weeks, so people keep talking about it.

Some hates it, some loves it. People who are 12-25, they all know Big Brother in France, I think. Plus it was a HUGE event the first time it aired.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2013, 06:54:05 PM »
Quote from: Charmed
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:36:55 PMAnother thing: Is it me or like in every country BB is aired in, it seems kind of popular (except for the US)?

BB seems a big thing in the other countries, but here in the US, it is kind of hard to find people who watch/like BB. Heck, 99% of people I know in person, have never even heard of Big Brother (Image removed from quote.)In France, we have one episode per day. Not two or three per weeks, so people keep talking about it.

I always wondered if people are less interested in BB in the US, due to the lack of viewer involvement compared to the other countries (I would love to vote to evict/save tbh)
Some hates it, some loves it. People who are 12-25, they all know Big Brother in France, I think. Plus it was a HUGE event the first time it aired.
That is completely opposite of the US version.
We get 3 episodes per week and most people who watch it (in my experience) are adults ::)

I always wondered if BB doesn't seem to get as much interest in the US compared to some other countries on the surface because of the lack of viewer involvement compared to the other countries. (Tbh, I'd love to vote to evict/save HMs)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2013, 07:07:31 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:18:51 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚They are going to do the Spanish version of The Only Way is Essex, isn't that the show were Amy from CBB is in? how is it?  I literally hate it. It's a scripted reality show sort of like The Hills, except with chavs and idiots like Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross.

I prefer Made In Chelsea because the women don't cake themselves in too much make up and their voices don't bug me! TOWISpain might be better because your culture seems to be different to ours, more upfront and less fake, so maybe it could work.
In Spain we already had Gandia Shore in MTV and it was a good success for the channel (in school everybody was talking about this show lol), I don't know about about how The Only Way to ?? is going to function her, but I'm sure if they have charismatic characters it's going to be good. I loved the first season of Gandia Shore although I didn't liked the firsts episodes, it was very entertaining and trashy.

(Image removed from quote.)
Let's see who is the Spanish equivalent of Jersey Shore:

From Left to Right:

Pauly D, Angelina, JWWOW, Situation, Snookie, Sammy, Vinnie and Ronni LOL

@Danny no, it's a failure in a lot of places and here in the UK it is popular but with other people who dislike or don't watch it, if you say you like Big Brother they'll say "How can you watch that shit?" :-X

@Wharram, Charmed, Jaki, Bipolar, Flo, HJPK + Graham and anyone else without an English speaking BB/SS do a lot of people talk about it in your city, like when you go to school or wrok do people gossip about it?

They did from Gran Hermano 1 to Gran Hermano 11, where it was more "adult" and not focused in couples and a big phenomena, but since Gran Hermano 12 it's more oriented to teenagers so that's the major public of it, it's all more fake as they want to imitate Indhira (I'm proud to say until that sh*t Gran Hermano 12 we didn't have that amount of "falseness" that we have now), the live shows are 80% focused in couples rather than what's really happening in the house. Some female friends in High School watch it since last season (most of them support the couples lol), I was the only one who did it before lol (although I have to say in Catalonia where I live Gran Hermano is not very well liked, it's more popular outside).

Lol I love the blonde one from Gandía Shore (Ylenia), she is really mad funny and everyone hated her on the show lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2013, 07:25:08 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 11:42:29 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:18:51 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚They are going to do the Spanish version of The Only Way is Essex, isn't that the show were Amy from CBB is in? how is it?  I literally hate it. It's a scripted reality show sort of like The Hills, except with chavs and idiots like Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross.

I prefer Made In Chelsea because the women don't cake themselves in too much make up and their voices don't bug me! TOWISpain might be better because your culture seems to be different to ours, more upfront and less fake, so maybe it could work.
In Spain we already had Gandia Shore in MTV and it was a good success for the channel (in school everybody was talking about this show lol), I don't know about about how The Only Way to ?? is going to function her, but I'm sure if they have charismatic characters it's going to be good. I loved the first season of Gandia Shore although I didn't liked the firsts episodes, it was very entertaining and trashy.

(Image removed from quote.)Let's see who is the Spanish equivalent of Jersey Shore:

From Left to Right:

@Danny no, it's a failure in a lot of places and here in the UK it is popular but with other people who dislike or don't watch it, if you say you like Big Brother they'll say "How can you watch that shit?" (Image removed from quote.)

@Wharram, Charmed, Jaki, Bipolar, Flo, HJPK + Graham and anyone else without an English speaking BB/SS do a lot of people talk about it in your city, like when you go to school or wrok do people gossip about it?
They did from Gran Hermano 1 to Gran Hermano 11, where it was more "adult" and not focused in couples and a big phenomena, but since Gran Hermano 12 it's more oriented to teenagers so that's the major public of it, it's all more fake as they want to imitate Indhira (I'm proud to say until that sh*t Gran Hermano 12 we didn't have that amount of "falseness" that we have now), the live shows are 80% focused in couples rather than what's really happening in the house. Some female friends in High School watch it since last season (most of them support the couples lol), I was the only one who did it before lol (although I have to say in Catalonia where I live Gran Hermano is not very well liked, it's more popular outside).

Lol I love the blonde one from Gandía Shore (Ylenia), she is really mad funny and everyone hated her on the show lol

So I got it right then! Ylenia is the Spanish Angelina :D

What about the babe in the pool? he's beautiful :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2013, 07:31:51 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 11:42:29 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:18:51 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚They are going to do the Spanish version of The Only Way is Essex, isn't that the show were Amy from CBB is in? how is it?  I literally hate it. It's a scripted reality show sort of like The Hills, except with chavs and idiots like Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross.

(Image removed from quote.)Let's see who is the Spanish equivalent of Jersey Shore:

From Left to Right:

@Danny no, it's a failure in a lot of places and here in the UK it is popular but with other people who dislike or don't watch it, if you say you like Big Brother they'll say "How can you watch that shit?" (Image removed from quote.)

So I got it right then! Ylenia is the Spanish Angelina :D

What about the babe in the pool? he's beautiful :)

he's Labrador, I hate him he's so stupid, he was Ylenia's boyfriend some episodes but they broke up and they had big fights, Ylenia walked one time because of it but she returned on the next episode lol (she's GOLD, at first I could not stand her, but I love her lol), the other blonde in red dress is Gata (she was totally invisible til the middle of the show until she started to hate Ylenia lol) and the other who resembles to JWWOW is Core and they always talk sh*t behind her back and it's really funny how they hate each other, I would have loved to have this persons in Gran Hermano 12 instead of that bore-whores.

BBUKFan

« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2013, 07:44:52 PM »
What about the other 4 (short Snookie in daisy dukes and the other 3 guys.)

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2013, 07:52:33 PM »

The Snookie (Arantxa) I think she is really nice, although very vulgar lol he liked Abraham (guy dressed with a pinny) but he rejected her, Core also said he "loved" him but he also rejected her lol most of the people outside think Abraham is gay because of some reactions he has and how he prefer be with boys than with girls (there was a rumor that he and Labrador hooked up in the pool just to experiment think but Abraham didn't wanted that to be shown in TV because he wants to be a TV host in the future). Esteban (guy in the middle) is a good guy, I think he is the most normal out of these people along with Gata (although she is quite bipolar too). The one with the white shirt (Clavelito) is boring as hell, but one time he had sex with the girlfriend of the owner of the bar where he was working on the show so he had a little of protagonism lol

there was some controversy with this show because Core hit a girl with her high heels who was screaming in the streets she was a wh*re and a sl*t and they even reported it to police lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2013, 07:55:49 PM »

The Snookie (Arantxa) I think she is really nice, although very vulgar lol he liked Abraham (guy dressed with a pinny) but he rejected her, Core also said he "loved" him but he also rejected her lol most of the people outside think Abraham is gay because of some reactions he has and how he prefer be with boys than with girls (there was a rumor that he and Labrador hooked up in the pool just to experiment think but Abraham didn't wanted that to be shown in TV because he wants to be a TV host in the future). Esteban (guy in the middle) is a good guy, I think he is the most normal out of these people along with Gata (although she is quite bipolar too). The one with the white shirt (Clavelito) is boring as hell, but one time he had sex with the girlfriend of the owner of the bar where he was working on the show so he had a little of protagonism lol

there was some controversy with this show because Core hit a girl with her high heels who was screaming in the streets she was a wh*re and a sl*t and they even reported it to police lol

1:15 Ylenia is really mad spraying a guest lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Fxm1DDpgE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Fxm1DDpgE</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2013, 08:01:56 PM »

1:15 Ylenia is really mad spraying a guest lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Fxm1DDpgE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Fxm1DDpgE</a>

and I forgot Abraham is always stir up sh*it between the girls and inventing things to do drama between them and one time Ylenia discovered it and he went mad lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3jyI5u4nlM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3jyI5u4nlM</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2013, 07:53:05 PM »
Jack is this woman famous in the UK? she's always says she is, she's an aristocrat (he married Anthony Buck and Nicholas Sokolow (I don't know if they are really famous in the UK), and she was on a reality show where in her profile they said she was famous for "Famous in England for maintain love relationships with seniors"

BBUKFan

« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2013, 12:22:09 PM »
Jack is this woman famous in the UK? she's always says she is, she's an aristocrat (he married Anthony Buck and Nicholas Sokolow (I don't know if they are really famous in the UK), and she was on a reality show where in her profile they said she was famous for "Famous in England for maintain love relationships with seniors"

I doubt it, I googled her and couldn't find anything about her, it was all Spanish pages.

• Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2013, 12:25:02 PM »

I doubt it, I googled her and couldn't find anything about her, it was all Spanish pages.

I've only found this in English lol http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2106106/Lady-Buck-Lady-Mayor-Shes-serial-mistress-destroyed-defence-chief-Now-shes-aiming-seduce-voters-Liverpool-transform-herself.html

BBUKFan

« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2013, 01:25:44 PM »
I don't know who she is but I love this comment about her:

I'm a 'Scouse' woman and I'm doing a Masters in Investment, I read, I have to!!! I had the misfortune to meet this deluded and rather unintelligent, arrogant woman a number of times when out in town. She's frequently propping up a bar! I don't want somebody like that in a position of power. Ridiculous.

;D

BTW a "Scouser" is someone from Liverpool.

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2013, 10:28:25 AM »
I was searching for "call me wharram" in Google and I found this lol Miss Wharram best teacher in the world <333
http://pinterest.com/shannon17/they-call-me-miss-wharram/

LOL there's a place called Wharram? "Find property for sale in Wharram, Malton, North Yorkshire" now I know where to buy a house
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/Wharram.html

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2013, 01:25:28 PM »
I was searching for "call me wharram" in Google and I found this lol Miss Wharram best teacher in the world <333

LOL there's a place called Wharram? "Find property for sale in Wharram, Malton, North Yorkshire" now I know where to buy a house

LOL, there is were is Wharram: https://maps.google.pt/maps?q=Wharram,+Malton,+North+Yorkshire&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48293060,d.ZWU&biw=1366&bih=643&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pt-PT&sa=N&tab=wl

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »

LOL, there is were is Wharram: https://maps.google.pt/maps?q=Wharram,+Malton,+North+Yorkshire&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48293060,d.ZWU&biw=1366&bih=643&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=pt-PT&sa=N&tab=wl

It's the most beautiful place on Earth.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2013, 04:12:18 PM »
Quote from: André on Today at 08:25:28 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 05:28:25 AMI was searching for "call me wharram" in Google and I found this lol Miss Wharram best teacher in the world <333

It's the most beautiful place on Earth.
where is the civilization?

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: June 24, 2013, 03:18:11 PM »
I'm downloading Age of Empires III, anyone who has played it knows if it's good?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »
I'm downloading Age of Empires III, anyone who has played it knows if it's good?
I like it.... It depends if you're in to the whole RTS, city-building, progress, war type games... But personally I like it... I usually use Russia, but we also have the Asian expansion, so China, Japan and India are added LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2013, 11:22:43 PM »
do you think if I kidnap Dan's boyfriend and hid him under a sewer, I have chances to date Dan Neal from BB 14 when he's outside?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2013, 11:39:44 PM »
do you think if I kidnap Dan's boyfriend and hid him under a sewer, I have chances to date Dan Neal from BB 14 when he's outside?

yeah i think that's a sure plan.

BBUKFan

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2013, 01:06:00 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 04:22:43 PMdo you think if I kidnap Dan's boyfriend and hid him under a sewer, I have chances to date Dan Neal from BB 14 when he's outside?
Indeed it is. Indeed it is...

I think I have more chances of becoming Dexter's next sugar baby to be honest  :ali

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2013, 01:18:17 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 04:22:43 PMdo you think if I kidnap Dan's boyfriend and hid him under a sewer, I have chances to date Dan Neal from BB 14 when he's outside?

I think I have more chances of becoming Dexter's next sugar baby to be honest  :ali

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2013, 01:25:28 AM »

Find his address, send him a letter like "Someone wants to murder me, I need your help Super Detective" with your adress, then you lead him to someone you wanna get rid of (that's just a bonus, it's not obligatory) and in the process seduce him. That's what I would do personnaly. But then again we all got out ways to do thing I guess.

• Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2013, 01:26:09 AM »

IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU HAVE SURVIVED THE DAN NEAL'S TSUNAMI