Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 609243 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2013, 04:36:25 PM »
what does Mediterranean look like? ???

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2013, 04:48:43 PM »
what does Mediterranean look like? ???

Mediterranean people are those who originate from the countries and regions surround the Mediterranean Sea, like Spain, Greece and Italy. They have a very distinct look with dark hair and brown, tan or medium skin tone.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2013, 05:05:33 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Danny on Today at 11:36:25 AMwhat does Mediterranean look like? (Image removed from quote.)
Mediterranean people are those who originate from the countries and regions surround the Mediterranean Sea, like Spain, Greece and Italy. They have a very distinct look with dark hair and brown, tan or medium skin tone.
I have dark black hair and a brown skin tone :o 

• Big Brother
« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2013, 08:12:08 PM »
Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min
Can't get over how bad Dans haircut is! Someone's going to be in a bad mood !!! #bbuklive #bblive

BLONDE TRAMP BABE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DAN'S HAIRCUT SO LET HIM ALONE, I'LL LOVE HIM WHATEVER HIS HAIRCUT IS
God your turning into a Belieber for Dan!

WHAT THE HECK HAS THE HAIRCUT, I MEAN THERE'S NOT SO MUCH DIFFERENCE WITH THE OTHER HE HAD WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED IT CHANGED, OH MY GOD THAT BLONDE TRAMP IS A POISONOUS BOYFRIEND, WHY HE HAS TO BE IN BAD MOOD LET DAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS WITH HIS HAIR, I'M GOING TO MAKE AS SALLIE DID WITH DEXTER AT TWEET HIM "SSSSSSS" FOR BEING SUCH A SNAKE.

and I'm becoming obsessed with Hazel's bitchfaces, OMG such amazing people in the cast of this show
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:17:40 PM by CallMeWharram ♚ »

BBUKFan

« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min
Can't get over how bad Dans haircut is! Someone's going to be in a bad mood !!! #bbuklive #bblive

BLONDE TRAMP BABE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DAN'S HAIRCUT SO LET HIM ALONE, I'LL LOVE HIM WHATEVER HIS HAIRCUT IS God your turning into a Belieber for Dan!
WHAT THE HECK HAS THE HAIRCUT, I MEAN THERE'S NOT SO MUCH DIFFERENCE WITH THE OTHER HE HAD WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZED IT CHANGED, OH MY GOD THAT BLONDE TRAMP IS A POISONOUS BOYFRIEND, WHY HE HAS TO BE IN BAD MOOD LET DAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS WITH HIS HAIR, I'M GOING TO MAKE AS SALLIE DID WITH DEXTER AT TWEET HIM "SSSSSSS" FOR BEING SUCH A SNAKE.
(Image removed from quote.)

and I'm becoming obsessed with Hazel's bitchfaces, OMG such amazing people in the cast of this show
Gina Rio is clearly the most entertainin and sexiest Housemate:

What is so difficult about that to understand ???

Cher's ugly sister judges you...

BBUKFan

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2013, 08:52:09 PM »
Black Women are so lovely ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

BLONDE TRAMP BABE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DAN'S HAIRCUT SO LET HIM ALONE, I'LL LOVE HIM WHATEVER HIS HAIRCUT IS God your turning into a Belieber for Dan!

Gina Rio is clearly the most entertainin and sexiest Housemate:

What is so difficult about that to understand ???

BUT I'M A ROMANTIC

BBUKFan

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

(Image removed from quote.)Gina Rio is clearly the most entertainin and sexiest Housemate:

What is so difficult about that to understand (Image removed from quote.)

BUT I'M A ROMANTIC
Well I'm not!!!

I proposed to a girl who looked like Gina when we were 5 with a Haribo ring and she said no, kicked me in the stomach and took the ring. Lena broke my heart :'(

• Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2013, 08:59:29 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

(Image removed from quote.)Gina Rio is clearly the most entertainin and sexiest Housemate:

BUT I'M A ROMANTIC
Well I'm not!!!

I proposed to a girl who looked like Gina when we were 5 with a Haribo ring and she said no, kicked me in the stomach and took the ring. Lena broke my heart :'(

lol she was OTTNN

I never proposed to someone until a few months ago <333

BBUKFan

« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2013, 09:13:05 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:54:44 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

BUT I'M A ROMANTICWell I'm not!!!

I proposed to a girl who looked like Gina when we were 5 with a Haribo ring and she said no, kicked me in the stomach and took the ring. Lena broke my heart (Image removed from quote.)
lol she was OTTNN

Really? who?

I've been proposed to and I said no, but I sometimes wonder if it would have worked if I said yes...

• Big Brother
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2013, 09:17:40 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:54:44 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

I proposed to a girl who looked like Gina when we were 5 with a Haribo ring and she said no, kicked me in the stomach and took the ring. Lena broke my heart (Image removed from quote.)
lol she was OTTNN

Really? who?

I've been proposed to and I said no, but I sometimes wonder if it would have worked if I said yes...

He's a friend's friend, I really never talked to him and I send him letters because he lives in another place, and he loves it so I continue, as normal relationships haven't functioned with me maybe I should try with this lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2013, 10:02:18 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 02:13:05 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:54:44 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

lol she was OTTNN

I never proposed to someone until a few months ago <333Really? who?

He's a friend's friend, I really never talked to him and I send him letters because he lives in another place, and he loves it so I continue, as normal relationships haven't functioned with me maybe I should try with this lol

Is it because you're a pain in the ass or they are? :-* ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2013, 10:05:04 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 02:13:05 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:54:44 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

lol she was OTTNN

Is it because you're a pain in the ass or they are? :-* ;D

they always put stupid excuses lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2013, 10:09:38 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:02:18 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 02:13:05 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:54:44 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 01:47:36 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:28:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Dan Neal Official ‏@danneal2winbb13 2min

lol she was OTTNN

Is it because you're a pain in the ass or they are? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
they always put stupid excuses lol
So in other words you've been dumped a lot ;D

Do you have any siblings Wharram? (out of interest)

• Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2013, 10:11:13 PM »
Two, one brother and one sister, but older than me, my sister has like 38 I think (I never remember their age) lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2013, 10:17:56 PM »
Two, one brother and one sister, but older than me, my sister has like 38 I think (I never remember their age) lol
What about your bother? do you get on with both of them?

• Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2013, 10:19:57 PM »
What about your bother? do you get on with both of them?

He's 10 years older than me. Not really, he's good with me in my face but likes to talk bad in my back lol

and with my sister yes, I have a good relationship

BBUKFan

« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2013, 10:23:26 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:17:56 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Two, one brother and one sister, but older than me, my sister has like 38 I think (I never remember their age) lolWhat about your bother? do you get on with both of them?
He's 10 years older than me. Not really, he's good with me in my face but likes to talk bad in my back lol

Why? does he know about your sexuality or do you both just not get along?

I have one sister who is 31, so I've been like an only child most of my life lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2013, 10:24:33 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:17:56 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Two, one brother and one sister, but older than me, my sister has like 38 I think (I never remember their age) lolWhat about your bother? do you get on with both of them?

Why? does he know about your sexuality or do you both just not get along?

I have one sister who is 31, so I've been like an only child most of my life lol

I never told him and he never asked me lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2013, 10:25:29 PM »
so annoying I'm always putting lol on every phrase lol i want to stop it

BBUKFan

« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2013, 10:31:06 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:23:26 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:17:56 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Two, one brother and one sister, but older than me, my sister has like 38 I think (I never remember their age) lolWhat about your bother? do you get on with both of them?

and with my sister yes, I have a good relationship Why? does he know about your sexuality or do you both just not get along?

So you two just clash?

• Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2013, 10:34:15 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:23:26 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:17:56 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Two, one brother and one sister, but older than me, my sister has like 38 I think (I never remember their age) lolWhat about your bother? do you get on with both of them?

and with my sister yes, I have a good relationship Why? does he know about your sexuality or do you both just not get along?

So you two just clash?

Yeah, I think he just envies me because I had a better childhood than him and I was spoiled by my parents (he's from a different father) and pays his frustration with me

BBUKFan

« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2013, 10:42:32 PM »
That isn't your fault though.

My sister was the same, she was a bit jealous that I got given a bit more pocket money than her when she was younger (which isn't much.)

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2013, 10:48:29 PM »
That isn't your fault though.

My sister was the same, she was a bit jealous that I got given a bit more pocket money than her when she was younger (which isn't much.)

I always try to be nice to him but he just didn't wants to get along 100% with me, he is always complaining I'm spoiled at 17 (bitch, spoiled in what? I never ask nothing to my parents, I never ask for money, WTF you were fairly worse at my age) 

BBUKFan

« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2013, 10:53:19 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 03:42:32 PMThat isn't your fault though.

I always try to be nice to him but he just didn't wants to get along 100% with me, he is always complaining I'm spoiled at 17 (bitch, spoiled in what? I never ask nothing to my parents, I never ask for money, WTF you were fairly worse at my age) 
I always wondered what it would be like for me to have a brother.

My dad (drunkenly) told me I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters I've never met.