Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 538560 times)

Offline Eiki

• Head of House
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #11075 on: March 12, 2017, 08:29:37 PM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
I take it no one else here plays video games?
Don't worry, you're not the only one!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #11076 on: April 05, 2017, 05:21:35 PM »
Guys I've not been around for a few weeks, miss the old times <3333
My Spain travel experience is almost complete btw: I've already been to Seville and Madrid, only Barcelona left from the "Spanish big 3". Both are gorgeous and I would love to live in both <33333

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #11077 on: April 05, 2017, 05:52:49 PM »
Quote from: André
My Spain travel experience is almost complete btw: I've already been to Seville and Madrid, only Barcelona left from the "Spanish big 3". Both are gorgeous and I would love to live in both <33333
Come to Brazil :-*

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #11078 on: April 05, 2017, 06:31:53 PM »
Quote from: André
Come to Brazil :-*

I will make my way to Brazil, as I want to see Rio and to see the filming location of Survivor, the Amazones and Tocantins.

As far as Spain, Canary Islands is what really interests me. It'll either be that, Ireland, France/Monaco, Italy, and something else, either San Marino and/or Croatia.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11079 on: April 06, 2017, 03:27:33 AM »
Tbh I would literally want to go everywhere but I guess my traveling skills will start in beautiful Europe, it's kinda cheap traveling in Europe tbh.
Canary Islands must be beaches and that stuff right?
I have a thing for small countries, I always wondered what is like to live in such small territory and what they can offer. I want to check Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino and even Vatican I'm so lucky to actually live in Europe

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11080 on: April 06, 2017, 06:50:25 AM »
Small countries are easy to check off. The thing with Europe is that you can visit so many countries in a cheap way without flying.

Canary Islands is more than just beaches, they have desert-like dunes as well and even a lot of nude beaches.

I want to also make a return to Iceland, as I want to see South Island where Bieber filmed his music video.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11081 on: April 06, 2017, 03:24:00 PM »
So,

I was about to watch BB Canada and then the police called .....

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #11082 on: April 07, 2017, 01:20:09 PM »
For now Finland has been safe from terrorist attacks. I wonder how long. First St. Petersburgh, now Stockholm. Although our neighbors are more attractive to terrorists, I don't think Finland is completely safe either.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11083 on: April 08, 2017, 04:44:43 AM »
For now Finland has been safe from terrorist attacks. I wonder how long. First St. Petersburgh, now Stockholm. Although our neighbors are more attractive to terrorists, I don't think Finland is completely safe either.
No one is really safe, I thought Portugal would never get a terrorist attack and now I doubt it. Terrorists want to affect everyone basically...

The worst part of this is poor Syria residents who are innocents and are dying/surviving everyday because of political interests. These chemical attacks, whoever did it, is one of the most cruel things we could do to other humans. And this is only the beggining

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11084 on: April 08, 2017, 07:19:06 AM »
Countries with big cities and a huge Muslim population are more likely to get terrorists attacks, right?

I'm considering also going to Central America and Nicaragua, Belize, Costa Rica and Panama might be among of the safest countries for a Westerner to travel to, it is cheap to fly to, cheap to lodge/eat, they have low crime rates, and unlikely to appear on terrorists' radar.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #11085 on: April 08, 2017, 11:00:30 AM »
Let's be real the safest place to go to is probably Greenland
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11086 on: April 08, 2017, 04:06:18 PM »
Let's be real the safest place to go to is probably Greenland

True, but vacation wise, no. Iceland, Nauru, and I believe New Zealand are even known for being places that won't get invaded simply because nobody would benefit from that.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11087 on: April 08, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »
We were just discussing with a couple of friends, that if anyone would think of hitting Finland any populated terrace where there's already drunk people who obviously can't react quickly would be a potential target. Any terrace, where the big enough vehicle can be driven in with enough speed to make any significant destruction.

Other than that, Antarctica is also quite safe.

BTW...In Greenland there is a lot of violence. It's just mostly domestic though.

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11088 on: April 09, 2017, 06:25:12 AM »
I just gave my vote in the municipal election, that is on in Finland today. I'm not really interested in politics but if I don't vote, I don't really have any right to complaint about any decisions made by the people in charge.

My vote isn't a protest vote though. I have made the time to find out, which candidate and party is the most suitable for me.

Offline KittyGalore

• Housemate
  • Username: kittygalore
« Reply #11089 on: April 10, 2017, 02:50:17 PM »
Anyone here speaks any Czech Republic language or Norwegian language if so let me know i need help translating.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11090 on: April 28, 2017, 09:49:13 AM »
Marie/Andre, any thoughts on TAR29's Stranger twist? I like this season so far, but TAR26 was better. I loved the Lake Como leg, though. I just wish Vanck/Ashton stayed.

Anyone think that one of these teams could end up on BB19? If so, Kevin/Jenn would be doable, and with a possibility of Vanck/Ashton, though Vanck is very atypical for Big Brother. Becca/Floyd would also be a possibility.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11091 on: April 29, 2017, 04:36:26 PM »
I graduated University today.  ;D

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11092 on: May 16, 2017, 09:02:22 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I graduated University today. 
A little bit late...but congrats!

• Admin
  • Big Brother

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #11094 on: June 16, 2017, 05:44:03 PM »
In 2018 Idol and X-factor will return to Finland as their own versions. Idols are promising something new. Something to possibly do with mentoring. To top those two there's still The Voice. I don't really know, if there's enough talent to make any of those three shows anything good.

Saara Aalto is one of the judges on X-Factor. Also Michael Monroe moved from The Voice to The X-Factor. I'm guessing those two at least could lure potentials in.

But still. 3 talent shows of a similar nature in 1 year here seems like an overkill. Or possibly a cutthroat competition between those 3 shows. Remains to be seen.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11095 on: June 16, 2017, 07:55:26 PM »
American Idol is also returning to the USA, and Simon thinks X Factor will someday return.

I'm only sticking to Survivor, Big Brother (US and UK), & The Amazing Race (US & Canada, which might be it's last) and I don't see an end for Survivor or the US/UK series.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11096 on: July 01, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »
Hi, dear forum
I write here because it is possible tomorrow something to happens with me...I try to think positive and to joke but the things are serious. My town Asenovgrad is on a way to racial war. Today is a forth day of conflicts and tomorrow a massive protest will appear which will inclube thousands, thousand people from all over Bulgaria. Nationalists, football fan clubs ready to fight, the rockers club Hell's Angels and whole the Police and Gendarmerie. Yesterday the police brought water weapons.The conflict is between bulgarians and gypsies. The bulgarians want to enter in the ghetto and to put it on fire, the gypsies claim that they will cut heads. The conflict began few days ago on a lake where two young girls were traying canoeing. They have been beaten by several gypsies and when the trainers have been involved on the side of the girls, their bones have been broken. Then a bus driver took them in the way to the hospital but there (in front of the hospital) 50 other gypsies with axes wait for them and start to beat again and also to attack random people on the street. Few of the attackers are arested and one of them is a member/involved with/of ISIS and he is investigated for bringing radical islam in my town. Let me say that i see more often gypsies with burqa. Anyways, it's never boring here on the Balkans...
Lets's see what will happens tomorrow....It smells like a storm is coming...Even now I hear screams from outside. :-X

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #11097 on: July 01, 2017, 08:28:18 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
Hi, dear forum
I write here because it is possible tomorrow something to happens with me...I try to think positive and to joke but the things are serious. My town Asenovgrad is on a way to racial war. Today is a forth day of conflicts and tomorrow a massive protest will appear which will inclube thousands, thousand people from all over Bulgaria. Nationalists, football fan clubs ready to fight, the rockers club Hell's Angels and whole the Police and Gendarmerie. Yesterday the police brought water weapons.The conflict is between bulgarians and gypsies. The bulgarians want to enter in the ghetto and to put it on fire, the gypsies claim that they will cut heads. The conflict began few days ago on a lake where two young girls were traying canoeing. They have been beaten by several gypsies and when the trainers have been involved on the side of the girls, their bones have been broken. Then a bus driver took them in the way to the hospital but there (in front of the hospital) 50 other gypsies with axes wait for them and start to beat again and also to attack random people on the street. Few of the attackers are arested and one of them is a member/involved with/of ISIS and he is investigated for bringing radical islam in my town. Let me say that i see more often gypsies with burqa. Anyways, it's never boring here on the Balkans...
Lets's see what will happens tomorrow....It smells like a storm is coming...Even now I hear screams from outside.

I'm sorry this is happening, sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to be living in the U.S.A, especially a big city.

Interesting enough I don't see any articles about this on the news AT all, is Bulgaria another country with oppressive regime too?

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #11098 on: July 01, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »
Pray for Dani. Keep us informated.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11099 on: July 01, 2017, 09:44:35 PM »
Thanks, Danny and Rod.
No, Bulgaria is not with oppressive regime. I think even that the conflicts are now because the country gave too much freedom to the people to do whatever they want without any consequences. Bulgaria is like the Wild Wild West. Everybody takes the law in their own hands.
I've searched information on english to explain well what happens here but rarely find. I guess it is because the Balkans are on fire anyway so the world news don't pay attention to every single conflict, otherwise they should talk only about the Balkans one hour.
I found only comments about this in this forum.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?213986-Bulgarians-riot-and-leave-gypsies-frightened-in-Asenovgrad-after-gypsy-aggression&s=59b5d68fcc3b3f1dfcf7fe9b0611dc38

Poor information here:
http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2017/06/29/420569/deputy-pm-govt-has-and-will-keep-different-approach-to-interethnic-problems.html

Also i have to notice that several years ago, in a small village Katunitsa, very near to my town for similar conflict the gypsy ghetto was burnt and the gypsy baron was expelled.

Let's pray that the massive protest tonight will end without this on the video above.