Author Topic: Gran Hermano 15 Spain  (Read 138575 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Gran Hermano 15 Spain
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
Nothing relevant with the next season, but there is a spin-off of Gran Hermano called Zumba Gran Hermano all the week during the morning, where ex-Gran Hermano housemates Alessandro (GH12+1), Edoardo (GH14) and Juan Carlos (GH14) with Zumba instructor Vicky Zagarra who was many times as a guest in Gran Hermano 14 teaching them how to dance. This must suck LOL I mean, who the hell watches this?

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 04:46:45 PM »
Last season wasn't awful but it could have been a lot better if there hadn't been so many intruders and if producers hadn't manipulate so much to get certain houseguests out in order to improve the viewership.
Actually, the cast wasn't bad at all, we only can blame it on the producers...
This is how I wish Gran Hermano 15 was like: 14 houseguests from very different backgrounds, no nominations for the first 2 weeks, no evicted houseguests getting back to the house, no intruders, no manipulation. Maybe Secret Story format would be OK too.

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »
Last season wasn't awful but it could have been a lot better if there hadn't been so many intruders and if producers hadn't manipulate so much to get certain houseguests out in order to improve the viewership.
Actually, the cast wasn't bad at all, we only can blame it on the producers...
This is how I wish Gran Hermano 15 was like: 14 houseguests from very different backgrounds, no nominations for the first 2 weeks, no evicted houseguests getting back to the house, no intruders, no manipulation. Maybe Secret Story format would be OK too.

I would love to have again nominations gala and evictions gala separated during the first weeks as it was in the past, or at least the two things together but let one week to knew each other, having them nominate in Day 3 is totally stupid.

Although the thing I wish the most is having real galas, I watched yesterday some GH 11 galas and it was tremendous how they have change, now it's all Mercedes' show and the videos they show are awful and repetitive, I would not know anything about what happened last season if I didn't read El Minutado all day.

The intruders thing should stop, Mercedes says it's funny, I think that having an non-edited guest during 2/3 weeks that does not make nothing except a couple as happened last year was the worst thing.

btw Javi who were your favorites last season?

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 05:12:54 PM »
Yes, nominating in Day 3 makes no sense at all.

My favorites from last season were Argi [probably one of the most unfair ejections ever], Saray [even though she was a intruder she managed to get the spotlight on her, only to be evicted sooner than what she deserved], Desi [she just made me laugh, even though I think she´s kinda insane because of the way she behaves on Twitter] and the Montoya twins because they were very passionate and they're hot as hell... Okay I know that's not a good reason but they're just way too cuddly... I also liked Ana [Dani´s girlfriend], even though she didn't even get to be a real houseguest...

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 05:21:15 PM »
Yes, nominating in Day 3 makes no sense at all.

My favorites from last season were Argi [probably one of the most unfair ejections ever], Saray [even though she was a intruder she managed to get the spotlight on her, only to be evicted sooner than what she deserved], Desi [she just made me laugh, even though I think she´s kinda insane because of the way she behaves on Twitter] and the Montoya twins because they were very passionate and they're hot as hell... Okay I know that's not a good reason but they're just way too cuddly... I also liked Ana [Dani´s girlfriend], even though she didn't even get to be a real houseguest...

Desirée and Saray were my favorites while they where in the house, although my favorite intruder (and housemate) is Anabel. I liked Argi but was never my favorite, but was robbed. Ana Eva and the twins are probably in the bottom of my ranking.

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2013, 05:28:22 PM »
LOL I made a mistake... I meant that Anabel was one of my favorites, she was a great intruder and she managed to get the spotlight on her even though she was evicted way too early...
Actually, I hated Saray...  :-[ I guess I'm terrible when it comes to names...

• Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2013, 05:36:49 PM »
LOL I made a mistake... I meant that Anabel was one of my favorites, she was a great intruder and she managed to get the spotlight on her even though she was evicted way too early...
Actually, I hated Saray...  :-[ I guess I'm terrible when it comes to names...

I loved both, Anabel managed to give me my favorite moments of the season -> Jacuzzigate and Saray's interview.

From the intruders I think Miriam, Desirée and Anabel were the best. Leticia was robbed by the edit during her week when she did a lot of more things than the rest and they only showed it when she was evicted. Saray was also good but I think she should have entered the first day with Iván P. The Twins and Adrián were ok for me although I didn't liked them but at least made something. Edoardo and Nacho were completely useless. Yessica was also ok and I think her almost no-interview was unfair and disrespectful considering she wasn't the main character but also wasn't all the time in the shadows, although I would not have chosen her to enter.

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2013, 05:46:31 PM »
Yessica was basically a plant to me, she did some things but she definitely didn't make anyone notice that she was there.
And yes, Anabel was AWESOME in Saray´s interview, that moment was priceless!
And Nacho doesn't even deserve to be a Big Brother houseguest, He's like the most boring houseguest/furniture/plant EVER.

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2013, 05:52:55 PM »
Yessica was basically a plant to me, she did some things but she definitely didn't make anyone notice that she was there.
And yes, Anabel was AWESOME in Saray´s interview, that moment was priceless!
And Nacho doesn't even deserve to be a Big Brother houseguest, He's like the most boring houseguest/furniture/plant EVER.

I also wanted Nacho out, but it was hilarious how he survived 8 nominations without doing nothing at all, but was clearly there because of his height lol I think Juan Carlos and Edoardo were worse, I totally despise them more than any other housemate than season. I also can't stand Raki but her last week saved her to not be BOTTOM3 on my final ranking lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 07:26:29 PM »
Welcome Javi! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2013, 12:33:44 AM »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 04:59:26 AM »
Welcome Javi

8)

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2013, 02:35:55 PM »
Welcome Javi

8)

Thank you! :D

By the way, when is Gran Hermano 15 supposed to begin? I think September 2014 would be cool, they would have a lot of time to cast a nice group of interesting houseguests from very  different backgrounds, and they also would have time to think of new and interesting twists that are not unfair. Unfortunately, I think that probably it will begin sooner, maybe February 2014.

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »
Welcome Javi

8)

Thank you! :D

By the way, when is Gran Hermano 15 supposed to begin? I think September 2014 would be cool, they would have a lot of time to cast a nice group of interesting houseguests from very  different backgrounds, and they also would have time to think of new and interesting twists that are not unfair. Unfortunately, I think that probably it will begin sooner, maybe February 2014.

the ideal think would be in September, but I think it's going to be on January or February because Vasile, mainly because Telecinco never puts two of their biggest shows the same time and The Voice is in September, and it's going to possible continue this way... Gran Hermano will go on February/March

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2013, 02:56:01 PM »
I was just thinking right now that if it's in September I could be in this season because I'll be 18 in that moment lol

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »
I was just thinking right now that if it's in September I could be in this season because I'll be 18 in that moment lol

I'll turn 18 next February, so maybe I could be in this season as well... Well, I don't really know when the casting calls begin, so probably if I'm not 18 when the casting process begins I won't be able to audition. Besides, I don't really know if I want to be a Big Brother houseguest, lol.

However, I think that September 2014 would be the best time for the show and the viewership would probably be more successful with loads of people missing the show after more than a year without it.

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2013, 03:36:19 PM »

I'll turn 18 next February, so maybe I could be in this season as well... Well, I don't really know when the casting calls begin, so probably if I'm not 18 when the casting process begins I won't be able to audition. Besides, I don't really know if I want to be a Big Brother houseguest, lol.

However, I think that September 2014 would be the best time for the show and the viewership would probably be more successful with loads of people missing the show after more than a year without it.

I think one of the main problems is also the excess of reality shows on the channel, two years ago Telecinco just followed this pattern and it did well: Gran Hermano-Operación Triunfo-Supervivientes, now we have Acorralados, Summer Camp, Stars in Danger and it's all a chaos.

I would do...

end of September - first weeks of January = Gran Hermano
February: The Voice
May: Supervivientes (it should definitely return because the last season had 3-4 millions of viewers and it's most successful than most than almost half of the seasons of Gran Hermano) 

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2013, 03:11:19 PM »
::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 09:42:40 AM »
This is what I would like for the new season:

14 new houseguests. Every time a houseguest is evicted, he/she goes to a secret apartment until one of them gets back into the game. I would like new twists, like a competition to be immune or a different way to nominate every week.

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 12:20:38 PM »
This is what I would like for the new season:

14 new houseguests. Every time a houseguest is evicted, he/she goes to a secret apartment until one of them gets back into the game. I would like new twists, like a competition to be immune or a different way to nominate every week.

I prefer to have a normal season with 3, 2 and 1 points, and one or three changes in the nominations system during the edition. Give only two names with one point each is boring and predictable.

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »
Give only two names with one point each is boring and predictable.
I agree. I hope they really change the nominations next year, because even though nominations should be the most important thing in the live shows, they usually don´t last much and are boring, which is a huge mistake.

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2013, 03:04:13 AM »
I was very bored and I came up with a few ideas for next season. Obviously, nothing like this will ever happen but I can still dream, right?

At the launch show, 12 houseguests will enter the Big Brother house. Two secret houseguests will stay in a special small house located nearby. For the first time, viewers won't vote to eliminate, they will vote to their favourite nominee. While the most voted nominee will think that he/she is eliminated, actually he/she will move to the special small house, but the rest of the house will think that he/she is eliminated.  This will remain like this until there are six houseguests remaining at the big house. Then, those six will keep playing and the audience will start voting to eliminate. When there are only four houseguests left in the big house, the 8 houseguests from the small house will move to the big house, and the 12 remaining houseguests will nominate in a different way: every week, the houseguests will win points at tasks. The more points they win in the tasks, the more points they have to nominate. A minimum of 3 houseguests must be nominated after every nomination round, and the early nominations will consist of 2 and 1 points. After the merge, the houseguests must win the points that they'll use. For instant, if the available points are 0-1-2-3-4-5, every houseguest will compete to win as much points as possible. If a houseguest wins 3 points, that houseguest can use those 3 points as he/she wants [3/2-1/1-1-1].

Of course, a season like this would be very, very long. Probably there would have to be a couple of double eviction nights.

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
I was very bored and I came up with a few ideas for next season. Obviously, nothing like this will ever happen but I can still dream, right?

At the launch show, 12 houseguests will enter the Big Brother house. Two secret houseguests will stay in a special small house located nearby. For the first time, viewers won't vote to eliminate, they will vote to their favourite nominee. While the most voted nominee will think that he/she is eliminated, actually he/she will move to the special small house, but the rest of the house will think that he/she is eliminated.  This will remain like this until there are six houseguests remaining at the big house. Then, those six will keep playing and the audience will start voting to eliminate. When there are only four houseguests left in the big house, the 8 houseguests from the small house will move to the big house, and the 12 remaining houseguests will nominate in a different way: every week, the houseguests will win points at tasks. The more points they win in the tasks, the more points they have to nominate. A minimum of 3 houseguests must be nominated after every nomination round, and the early nominations will consist of 2 and 1 points. After the merge, the houseguests must win the points that they'll use. For instant, if the available points are 0-1-2-3-4-5, every houseguest will compete to win as much points as possible. If a houseguest wins 3 points, that houseguest can use those 3 points as he/she wants [3/2-1/1-1-1].

Of course, a season like this would be very, very long. Probably there would have to be a couple of double eviction nights.

I like the idea, although the double eviction would better be with vote to save or the front runners to win are gone.

It's not very difficult to think a mechanic for a Big Brother season, GH 12 concept was good and there was a lot of strategy, but the two houses thing was already over-viewed. GH 12+1 really flopped at first with the two housemates with most votes went to the set for the first three weeks and watched videos and nominations, which broke great characters like David, the intruders were the best thing and the last weeks were pretty good with the "Turn it over" twist. GH 14 just needed a simple thing but they copied the same twists again and there was no mystery, and they should keep and eye on the housemates more often, as Argi revealed outside she told Noelia about the twins under the blankets and the micros off when she was in the secret mission.

French

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2013, 07:02:35 PM »
Here's the twist I'd like to see :

- Each housemate has a secret. They have to keep it. Two former housemates that are globally strategic or big characters (per ex : Pepe GH7 and Noemi GH13).

- They also have a secret that is to know all the secrets of the main HMs. They stay one week in the secret room to watch and spy the main HMs and have an idea and analysis about them.

- During the week, they can give two immunities to the HMs they think are the best of the season.

- One week after they enter in the main house and have to choose between : Stay and become a main HM and run for 300 000€ or leave with 1000€.

- So that's a bit copy of Secret Story I admit, but that's more original in Spain (except the secrets part).

About the casting, I'd like to see different HMs that have a personality potential and not just a beautiful body.

Because this year was boring, even the feeds imo. Except when Desirée and Anabel were like sisters. LOL.