Author Topic: Gran Hermano 15 Spain  (Read 138651 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Gran Hermano 15 Spain
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »
Here's the twist I'd like to see :

- Each housemate has a secret. They have to keep it. Two former housemates that are globally strategic or big characters (per ex : Pepe GH7 and Noemi GH13).

- They also have a secret that is to know all the secrets of the main HMs. They stay one week in the secret room to watch and spy the main HMs and have an idea and analysis about them.

- During the week, they can give two immunities to the HMs they think are the best of the season.

- One week after they enter in the main house and have to choose between : Stay and become a main HM and run for 300 000€ or leave with 1000€.

- So that's a bit copy of Secret Story I admit, but that's more original in Spain (except the secrets part).

About the casting, I'd like to see different HMs that have a personality potential and not just a beautiful body.

Because this year was boring, even the feeds imo. Except when Desirée and Anabel were like sisters. LOL.

that would be horrible lol especially if they stay, both have been already in three reality shows and have ruined the second one. The secret things is ok, but we already know how Lis was bullied in GH 11 after she discover the couple's secret.

The only entertaining weeks of last season were:

Firsts two weeks: Lorena's dramas + Noelia stirs things up
Teacher's task / Anabel in the house = It was a funny task, especially in Anabel's class. Anabel in the house was GOLD and robbed all the spotlight.
Repechage week: Igor-Sonia-Miriam drama and the uncertainty of how Igor and Sonia encounter will be.
Last two weeks: Desirée vs Igor, Susana being a mean girl and constantly making Nacho feel bad, Raki losing her mind and telling everyone the shit they were talking behind their backs.

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2013, 12:31:50 AM »

- Each housemate has a secret. They have to keep it. Two former housemates that are globally strategic or big characters (per ex : Pepe GH7 and Noemi GH13).

- They also have a secret that is to know all the secrets of the main HMs. They stay one week in the secret room to watch and spy the main HMs and have an idea and analysis about them.

- During the week, they can give two immunities to the HMs they think are the best of the season.

- One week after they enter in the main house and have to choose between : Stay and become a main HM and run for 300 000€ or leave with 1000€.

- So that's a bit copy of Secret Story I admit, but that's more original in Spain (except the secrets part).

About the casting, I'd like to see different HMs that have a personality potential and not just a beautiful body.

Because this year was boring, even the feeds imo. Except when Desirée and Anabel were like sisters. LOL.

I wouldn't mind if they brought someone back, but those two have already had enough screentime. I would rather have Anabel GH14 or Inma GH7. Actually, I haven't watched that much of early Spanish seasons...  However, I don't think that returning houseguests should have the advantage of choosing someone to be immune and that stuff.

And I didn't know Argi told Noe the whole thing about the twins. LOL. I think that people from production should be watching the live feeds 24/7, even if it's 5:00AM and all the houseguests are sleeping.

• Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2013, 02:06:07 PM »

I wouldn't mind if they brought someone back, but those two have already had enough screentime. I would rather have Anabel GH14 or Inma GH7. Actually, I haven't watched that much of early Spanish seasons...  However, I don't think that returning houseguests should have the advantage of choosing someone to be immune and that stuff.

And I didn't know Argi told Noe the whole thing about the twins. LOL. I think that people from production should be watching the live feeds 24/7, even if it's 5:00AM and all the houseguests are sleeping.

I would not bring back anyone, I'm quite sick of having returnees in Big Brother US and Survivor lol Anabel not again, she was gold and my favourite, but a 2nd chance would be clearly wasted as she would be 1st boot, Inma already returned in All Stars and I only remember her being a secondary character in the violent Ainhoa-Melania fight.

New and original people, some normal people, some freaks = a good season

French

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2013, 02:46:39 PM »
::) Guys, I said "per ex : Pepe and Noemi"

Per ex means per example :)
And I think gamely speaking it would be good to have strategic players that was on a previous season back. That's only my opinion, I think in France it would work, in Spain, I have no idea as there isn't that much the "game soul" instead of France where they're always hiding a secret and lying :-\

• Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2013, 06:37:44 PM »
the unique return I would tolerate is María Moratilla. Otherwise would be the worst season ever.

• Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »
Telecinco is planning to begin Gran Hermano 15 in the firsts months of 2014  :-X :-X :-X, and after that a new of Acorralados or Supervivientes (PRAY IT'S THE SECOND ONE) and even they could be aired while the other is still on  ::) two reality shows from the same channel in the same time never functions.   

Supervivientes should be back in spring and then in September or October air Gran Hermano 15.

Source: http://www.vanitatis.com/cine-tv/2013-09-16/el-plan-de-telecinco-con-raquel-sanchez-silva_27860/

French

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2013, 05:26:53 PM »
LOL they always say that! Then they'll do Campamento in summer 2014 and will do a new reality show in September, something like... La Voz 3 or like... just a new reality show ;D

That'd be better if they've decided to do Acorralados to January - April 2014, then GH in September, but I'm OK with GH in January :D I'm sure the season will be a little better than the previous one !

Production has to remind to the HMs to not play a role ! Like Anabel, that over-played her persoonality. (She was fabulous, though!). Gosh, they should do a GH All Stars !! (January - April), and in September, GH 15 :D <3 Thanks for the news foufouna!

Offline Hammayqy

• Intruder
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2013, 05:11:39 AM »
Thanks for the message. It is a very good thing for me to lern

• Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2013, 01:59:08 AM »
There's going to be another reality show in Telecinco starting between March and April of next year, so I think Gran Hermano could return in September / October 2014.

Source: http://www.vanitatis.com/noticias/2013-09-25/raquel-sanchez-silva-planea-quedarse-embarazada-a-finales-de-2014_32492/

• Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »
I just realized if the show is in September I could be on it because I'll be 18 a la Mary Joy lol so strange to be almost an adult 

French

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »
Except if you win 100 000 000€ the day of your 18th birthday, you're life would not change that much... not at all actually. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2013, 09:38:03 PM »
of course it would change, I would not get any job for being in GH lol

French

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2013, 09:43:36 PM »
Still can end on Salvame. That's a real job!! LOL.
or Campamento de Verano then SV.

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
Still can end on Salvame. That's a real job!! LOL.
or Campamento de Verano then SV.

I would be Lucía Etxebarria with a penis

• Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2013, 03:21:18 PM »
Miguel Frigenti (he has a lot of contacts in Telecinco) said on Twitter: "Big Brother fans, Reality show fans... on 16 October you have a new house! Enough said".

there's some people who think it's another GH All Stars with other reality show contestants like the second season  :-X I pray it's not true

Offline Javiblue96

• Power of Veto
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »
Miguel Frigenti (he has a lot of contacts in Telecinco) said on Twitter: "Big Brother fans, Reality show fans... on 16 October you have a new house! Enough said".

there's some people who think it's another GH All Stars with other reality show contestants like the second season  :-X I pray it's not true

LOL. This is a huge surprise. I thought next GH season would be in 2014, hopefully in September 2014. The show really needs a break.
If it´s an `` All-Stars ´´, I probably won´t watch it. If it´s an ordinary seson, I guess I´ll watch it lol.

• Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2013, 03:31:38 PM »

LOL. This is a huge surprise. I thought next GH season would be in 2014, hopefully in September 2014. The show really needs a break.
If it´s an `` All-Stars ´´, I probably won´t watch it. If it´s an ordinary seson, I guess I´ll watch it lol.

I love readings comments on Twitter saying: "IT'S GH 15! GH 15 STARTS!" LOL they didn't even opened the auditions for it, I suppose it's the promo announcing that auditions are now open. Telecinco should learn that All Stars season sucks pretty bad, the only decent was the first one.

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2013, 12:51:24 PM »
there's rumours that Telecinco is thinking on starting Gran Hermano 15 on December of this year  :-X which could be true if they open the auditions on day 16, and when it ends on April start with Acorralados/Supervivientes. Hope it's not true though! way too early and a quick casting makes things like that thing named GH 12 :-[

French

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2013, 02:58:33 PM »
there's rumours that Telecinco is thinking on starting Gran Hermano 15 on December of this year 
I'd be actually glad! I still think it needs a huge break, but GH <3 I loved so much following the feeds and the written feeds. :)

I just hope they won't rush the casting :-X

• Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »

I love readings comments on Twitter saying: "IT'S GH 15! GH 15 STARTS!" LOL they didn't even opened the auditions for it, I suppose it's the promo announcing that auditions are now open. Telecinco should learn that All Stars season sucks pretty bad, the only decent was the first one.

I think it's going to be reveled it's an All Stars in 5 days  :-X Kiko Hernández (GH 3) also said in his blog that Telecinco is planning a new reality show and Miriam from GH 14 could have been temped to go in.

• Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2013, 09:41:52 AM »
I have the feeling GH 15 can be really good (it depends also on the housemates though), this year Telecinco's reality show and programs have been pretty low cost but after losing so many times to Antena 3 Vasile is going to stop being so arrogant and  work more in his programs and invest more money, he is shitting his pants right now.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2013, 12:44:22 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ®
I have the feeling GH 15 can be really good (it depends also on the housemates though), this year Telecinco's reality show and programs have been pretty low cost but after losing so many times to Antena 3 Vasile is going to stop being so arrogant and  work more in his programs and invest more money, he is shitting his pants right now.
And remember the best seasons of GH are always an odd number. ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2013, 11:33:53 PM »
they have made a new version of the 2nd official website of Gran Hermano were the contestants write their blogs when they are inside and outside the house: http://granhermano.com/web/home/  :-X  I don't like how are they managing these page since GH 12 ended, in the past it was like a GH forum but they erased it  ::), I hope it's not as slow as it is since GH 12+1

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2013, 09:55:16 PM »
CMW you will aply for GH15?

• Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2013, 10:02:30 PM »
CMW you will aply for GH15?