Author Topic: Gran Hermano 15 Spain  (Read 138635 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Gran Hermano 15 Spain
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram †
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 02:55:16 PMCMW you will aply for GH15?
I would not enter in a place were there is not expression freedom
In Spain ? But in another country you would enter ?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2013, 10:06:30 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel on Today at 02:55:16 PMCMW you will aply for GH15?
I would not enter in a place were there is not expression freedom
In Spain ? But in another country you would enter ?

my personality would not be understood by the morons who vote here.

I would only enter in Big Brother US because it suits better for me.

• Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2013, 10:15:20 PM »
the "important" thing  had to be said yesterday and they didn't announced anything besides the new design of the website. Frigenti fails. I hope it continues this way and there isn't nothing until next September. All Stars will never work.

• Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2013, 02:16:05 PM »
they have made a new version of the 2nd official website of Gran Hermano were the contestants write their blogs when they are inside and outside the house: http://granhermano.com/web/home/  :-X  I don't like how are they managing these page since GH 12 ended, in the past it was like a GH forum but they erased it  ::), I hope it's not as slow as it is since GH 12+1

This is what it says in the website:

The GH web site is going to be used by all the contestants that have participated in Gran Hermano, from older and newer seasons.

There are many ex housemates that are not in the media or social networks, so we invited them to the web to catch up to you how do they do in their lives and what happened to them after passing through the most famous house on TV .

Paula Pérez, the contestant from the ninth season of Gran Hermano, is the first one to which we can ask things.

lol at this psycho being the first one

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2013, 02:28:20 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram † on 15-10-2013, 16:33:53they have made a new version of the 2nd official website of Gran Hermano were the contestants write their blogs when they are inside and outside the house: http://granhermano.com/web/home/  (Image removed from quote.)  I don't like how are they managing these page since GH 12 ended, in the past it was like a GH forum but they erased it  (Image removed from quote.), I hope it's not as slow as it is since GH 12+1

This is what it says in the website:

The GH web site is going to be used by all the contestants that have participated in Gran Hermano, from older and newer seasons.

There are many ex housemates that are not in the media or social networks, so we invited them to the web to catch up to you how do they do in their lives and what happened to them after passing through the most famous house on TV .

Paula Pérez, the contestant from the ninth season of Gran Hermano, is the first one to which we can ask things.

lol at this psycho being the first one
I also realised that there are a lof of pictures from the different houses from all GH seasons! That's something that I love!!! :D:D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
There's a possibility that Gran Hermano 15 and another celebrity reality show of Telecinco air together during March-April (GH 12+1 started in January, GH 14 in February, this one could easely be in March). Another bad move, they can't deal with two of these together it seems too much work for me, they have to concentrate in only one.

Source: http://www.formulatv.com/noticias/33127/raquel-sanchez-silva-tv-2014-nueva-edicion-supervivientes-acorralados/

French

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »
LOL. I hope it's a rumor, Acorralados & GH airing in the same months... Impossible,it would be too much for everyone. T5, Viewers. TeleCinco wants its channel to shutdown maybe (?)

• Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2013, 10:54:25 AM »
LOL. I hope it's a rumor, Acorralados & GH airing in the same months... Impossible,it would be too much for everyone. T5, Viewers. TeleCinco wants its channel to shutdown maybe (?)

Supervivivientes is the most likely to return as Telecinco now wants to beat all the other channels and with Acorralados it's impossible as they didn't had nowhere SV's ratings, I see they want to invest a lot of money for 2014's shows and let the cheap programs out. Maybe if they do it at the same time they want to relation them at some point of the show and make a contestants swap between GH and SV?

French

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2013, 11:42:09 AM »
It's so un-understandable. They said they will do a Campamento 2, and now they want to leave the cheap programs. I want us to run this channel !

I would love Supervivientes with contestants of GH. Or they should do a supervivientes made in US/FR with one episode per week that storytells three days. I'm sure it costs less money than their version that lasts 70 days o_o

• Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2013, 11:48:02 AM »
It's so un-understandable. They said they will do a Campamento 2, and now they want to leave the cheap programs. I want us to run this channel !

I would love Supervivientes with contestants of GH. Or they should do a supervivientes made in US/FR with one episode per week that storytells three days. I'm sure it costs less money than their version that lasts 70 days o_o

the first two seasons of Telecinco followed the US format but it didn't had a lot of success and they changed the whole format in Antena 3 when they decided to go with celebrity versions and it went to Telecinco again when Antena 3 decided to not do any more seasons and they decided to continue with the celebrity format because was more successful. It wouldn't work with the US format again.

French

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2013, 12:00:01 PM »
Maybe it changed, they should try and see if it works... but right, it seems Telecinco's viewers are used to see the "reality show - talk show - ", with platos & host :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2013, 12:07:02 PM »
Maybe it changed, they should try and see if it works... but right, it seems Telecinco's viewers are used to see the "reality show - talk show - ", with platos & host :)

I didn't watched them but from what I've read the first two seasons were really good, alliances, blindsides, drama <3 but people here would complain because they can't decide who stays and who goes lol the only format that works well in Spain without public vote are date shows

• Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2013, 12:10:49 PM »
by the way, Mercedes Milá was in the Cuatro show Mongolia Bike Challenge, where she competed against other professional bikers in seven hard stages in Mongolia and returned to Spain some days ago

French

« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2013, 12:13:40 PM »

I didn't watched them but from what I've read the first two seasons were really good, alliances, blindsides, drama <3 but people here would complain because they can't decide who stays and who goes lol the only format that works well in Spain without public vote are date shows
Wow, definitely want to watch it. TeleCinco killed it, I'll never forgive them that!! :mad :mad

(Image removed from quote.)
LOL... I so can't stand her physically since GH Catorce.  >:D

• Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
so now users who aren't housemates can have a blog in the website, this option was available in the past until the end of GH 12 where they changed it all: http://granhermano.com/web/home/Comunidad/Blogs

I remember I had one in GH 12 and everyone was against me because I defended Flor when 9 99% of the users were against her lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
Supervivientes starts between January and February so Gran Hermano could start during this one's final weeks.

• Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2013, 11:23:24 PM »
Mercedes Milá has confirmed today in the radio that Gran Hermano 15 will launch after Summer 2014 because they want to give the GH a good rest and return with a better cast and twists than last season. Mercedes also criticizes Big Brother US saying they have a season every summer and that kills the format.

Source: http://perdidosenlatele.com/2013/11/28/mercedes-mila-se-ha-decidido-dar-descanso-gran-hermano/

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2013, 11:24:12 PM »
A bit rich of her considering up until now Spain has practically had a season every year - plus spin-offs too.

CBS have treated BB well - in hindsight the best thing that ever happened to it was the first season flopping in comparison to Survivor.   If it had been a huge success it probably would have found itself airing "in season" and hence getting two seasons a year - and I'm sure it wouldn't still be around if that was the case.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2013, 06:35:05 AM »
NOOOO that's a lot of time :(

What am i suppose to do with my life? :bang

j/k

It does deserve a rest 

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2013, 11:33:41 AM »
A bit rich of her considering up until now Spain has practically had a season every year - plus spin-offs too.

CBS have treated BB well - in hindsight the best thing that ever happened to it was the first season flopping in comparison to Survivor.   If it had been a huge success it probably would have found itself airing "in season" and hence getting two seasons a year - and I'm sure it wouldn't still be around if that was the case.

Mercedes Milá needs to talk bad about other to make her errors minimum, every year she's worse and she knows it's not about the time between GH12+1-GH14 had between but for the poor quality and broadcasting days they chose. She should know BBUS is a whole different concept.

NOOOO that's a lot of time :(

What am i suppose to do with my life? :bang

j/k

It does deserve a rest

from what country are you Proth?

• Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »
last season was the most searched program in 2013 in Spain:

- Gran Hermano 14
- Eurovisión 2013
- Gandía Shore
- MasterChef
- Splash
- Amores verdaderos
- Mira quién salta
- Tierra de lobos
- Gran Reserva
- Criadas y malvadas

also the 8th most downloaded mobile phone application in 2013 was the one used by the end of Gran Hermano 14 when they nominated Sonia

• Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2014, 04:48:31 PM »
Auditions aren't opened yet so I think this is not going to return until 2015 which is even better for me lol

Offline X2franklop

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2014, 10:46:19 PM »
Mercedes Mila was confirmed that GH15 returns in autumn this year

http://www.telecinco.es/quetiempotanfeliz/Mercedes-Mila-Gran-Hermano-despues_2_1731480097.html

• Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2014, 10:22:07 PM »
You want to sit on the throne of the most famous television? Living in the most famous house in Guadalix de la Sierra? Or dating on the small screen ? The locations of Grañén is the venue chosen for a great selection of three casting fashion reality shows : 'Grah Hermano', ' Who wants to marry my son? ' and 'Mujeres y hombres y viceversa' .

The appointment will be on February 15 and to participate, do not even need to register in advance . In fact , candidates only have to approach the sports center of the city and conquer the jury , which shall consist of three famous contestants from each reality show : Houda (Who wants to marry my son?) , Alessandro Livi (Gran Hermano 12+1, La Revuelta, Stars in Danger High-Diving) and Dani (MYHYV) . So far , this is the first major casting for reality shows made ​​in the province of Huesca. The selection of candidates, who must be over 18 years old , will begin at 20.00.

Source: http://www.desdemonegros.com/index.php?id=noticiadesarrollada&idnoticia=675&PHPSESSID=e2675fiu8ea40d70ss5ujfgjh7

and I'm sure none of the people chosen here will enter in GH, the other two maybe ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2014, 09:39:48 PM »
the people selected by Alessandro, Houda and Dani will have the advance to the final casting in Madrid. This is done because they want to cast more people from differen areas (apart from GH, also for WWTMMS? and MYHYV).