Author Topic: Cante se Puder (Sing if you can) 1 Portugal  (Read 1080 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Cante se Puder (Sing if you can) 1 Portugal
« on: July 30, 2013, 05:29:15 AM »
There is a new programme named Cante se Puder (Sing if you can). It is aired on SIC, and I like it. ;D ;D ;D That's more interesting than Dança com as Estrelas (Dancing with Stars) from TVI.

The hosts are César Mourão and Andreia Rodrigues, both hosts.

The contestants have to sing their favourite song, while they're face their bigger fears. There will be 3 rounds, each with 2 contestants. The public in the studio vote for their favourite, and the winner of each round, goes to the episode finale!

To the episode finale, the 3 contestants have to sing on top of a spinning wheel which increases the speed and incline as time passes. The competitor who endure more time on the wheel wins the final prize.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Cante se Puder (Sing if you can) 1 Portugal
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 11:03:35 AM »
There was the same programme, with the same name here in Brazil and I liked it. It was nice to watch. ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 11:24:52 AM »
There was the same programme, with the same name here in Brazil and I liked it. It was nice to watch. ;D

When I had time, I'll post the first episode. :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 06:58:59 AM »
EPISODE 1:

Each week there are 3 rounds, with 2 contestants each. One of them will pass to the final round, thank to the public in the studio vote. Also each week, two famous people will be there. They'll not compete to the prize, they're only guests. The winner of each week wins €1,000. The only rule is that the contestants can't stop singing.

The guests of the 1st episode are: ANJOS (NELSON & SÉRGIO ROSADO). They're brothers, and they sing toguether in a band named "Os Anjos". The game that they'll play is called "Shock therapy" (Terapia de choque). The game is like that: the guests are waiters, and they have to bring to the hosts (César & Andreia) what they wanted. They have to sing when they are doing it. But, when they will bring to the hosts the food, they'll have shocks lead, which will difficult. They sang one of their musics "Ficarei". That is the game:
Anjos Terapia de Choque No Cante Se Puder, Só Rir!

ROUND 1:

The first contestant is MARIANA JERÓNIMO, she's 18 y.o. and from Portimão. She wants to participate in the show, because she'll not stop singing. ::) ::) She don't like insects. Her game is named "Tides" (Marés vivas). The game consists on that: Mariana will be in a swing, and the production team will then put her in a tank with water. At some time, she'll go up, and the production team will put snakes in the tank. Then, she goes down, and "faces" the snakes. She sang "Girl on Fire", from Alicia Keys. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mariana's picture:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Mariana's game:
Mariana Canta Dentro de um Tanque de Cobras (Cante Se Puder)

The second contestant is VICTOR ROLO, he's from Alhos Vedros, Moita. He's DJ. He thinks that his hearth will start hitting 200 times in a minute in the game. :P He's afraid of the heights and reptiles. His game is named "hair standing" (de cabelos em pé). The game consists in that: Victor will be sitting in a chair, and the production team will depilate him. ::) ::) He sang "Ai se eu te pego", from Michel Teló. ::) ::)

Victor's game:
Cante se puder (Estreia) - Victor cantou "Ai se eu te pego" enquanto fazia a depilação!

Victor's picture:
Spoiler for Hiden:

And won, the public in the studio vote for their favourite! The contestant with the most votes will be in the final round. I want Mariana because she was a bit afraid of snakes, and Victor don't did nothing to change his freedoms.
MARIANA ;D ;D ;D is in the final round, with 95% :o of the votes of the public in the studio. VICTOR ;D ;D was eliminated, with only 5% of the votes.

Percentages:
Spoiler for Hiden:

To be continued...

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 09:27:23 AM »
Would this fit into talent competition shows?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 03:10:31 PM »
Would this fit into talent competition shows?
No, this is a game show basically