Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 12 UK  (Read 23752 times)

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 12 UK
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ®
is Danielle the major WHO of this show ever? how are the ratings of Dublin Wives? I've read comments they don't even know her in Ireland lol
She is really not known here at all , just such a strange strange choice of HM , like I thought Georgia Salpa was a strange choice in CBB9 because she wasn't well known in the UK but at least she was very well known as a model in Ireland. I saw one episode of Dublin Wives and it was crap , the ratings were most likely about 100,000 viewers at most 

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2013, 03:47:24 PM »
To me, Danielle is more of a strange choice than Georgia Salpa was, but not as strange as Bobby Sabel.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2013, 04:21:26 PM »
are these the final nominees or will the housemates still nominate?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Channel 5 director of programmes Ben Frow has spoken publicly about his decision to replace Brian Dowling with Emma Willis as the main presenter of Big Brother 2013.

Dowling was dumped from the show in April, having been its frontman since its revival in 2011, in Frow’s first major move since he took up his post at the broadcaster.

Last week, the executive explained why he promoted Emma – who’s been hosting BB spin-off shows since 2010 – at the Guardian Edinburgh International Television Festival.

“I knew I wanted Emma as the host, they [production company Endemol] agreed with the idea of that, and I think that repositioned it very nicely,” commented Frow.

“Who doesn’t love Emma? Girls have crushes on her, gays have crushes on her, I love her, my flatmate loves her, everybody loves Emma Willis. Putting her in primetime and saying, you are a sort of face of 5 – I know she works for ITV too – was a great move and it did very well.”

Frow added that he is pleased with performance of the current Celebrity series so far – despite admitting to not knowing who half of the housemates are.

“It was good, very happy with the overnights,” he said of Thursday’s launch show.

“It’s been a brutal one to pull together this Celebrity one, a very brutal one. I have to say, whoever is leaking the f***ing names to the Sun, I’m really really pissed off with you because you’re making our jobs very very difficult!”

Previously, Frow was the head of programming at Irish broadcaster TV3, where he commissioned Dublin Wives – the reality show that made CBB contestant Danielle Marr’s name.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0826/channel-5-boss-ben-frow-explains-emma-willis-big-brother-2013-who-doesnt-love-her#ixzz2d5ZWbVcu

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2013, 04:26:46 PM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
To me, Danielle is more of a strange choice than Georgia Salpa was, but not as strange as Bobby Sabel.
Yeah he was such an odd one as well , he easily could have done the normal version , I mean Louise , Deana , Hazel or Sara Mclean could have all done the celebrity one if he's a celebrity 

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2013, 04:28:49 PM »
Ron had a formal warning after he said Danielle looked like a terrorist after wearing a headscarf and asked if she had a bomb

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
Quote from: wavefinger
Quote from: OmgItsPhilTo me, Danielle is more of a strange choice than Georgia Salpa was, but not as strange as Bobby Sabel.Yeah he was such an odd one as well , he easily could have done the normal version , I mean Louise , Deana , Hazel or Sara Mclean could have all done the celebrity one if he's a celebrity 

Louise was certainly more of a celebrity than he was. Although lets all be thankful that she was in BB12 for her marriage to Jay. ::) ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2013, 06:28:54 PM »
Many of last season housemates could be on Celebrity Big Brother considering they put so much random people: Sallie, Hazel, Gina, Dexter, even Jackie for her past as a dancer in somewhere.

Ron had a formal warning after he said Danielle looked like a terrorist after wearing a headscarf and asked if she had a bomb

Ron Atkinson has become the second Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemate to receive a formal warning for racism, after asking Danielle Marr if she had a bomb while wearing a headscarf.

The offending exchange took place at around 7.52pm on Day 3, while the pair were chatting in the garden with Dustin.

As Danielle wrapped her hair in a jumper in the style of a headscarf, Ron asked her: “You haven’t got a… you haven’t got a… you’re not carrying a bomb with you, are you? When you put that round like that!”

“Oh this? No, I’m not, my hair’s really messy,” replied the Irish reality TV star.

Ron – whose career as a football commentator came to a sudden end in 2004 when he made a racist remark about Chelsea player Marcus Desailly off-camera – was later called up to the Diary Room to be given a dressing down by Big Brother.

“Because you linked the fact Danielle was carrying a headscarf to the fact that she might be carrying a bomb, this could be seen as offensive. Do you understand why?” he was asked.

“Yeah, I can see that now, I certainly didn’t at the time in all fairness,” replied Ron. “I apologise profusely if I did cause offence, I didn’t think I did, but if I did then I’m sorry.

“Complete oversight. Didn’t mean anything offensive by it at all.”

“Big Brother does not tolerate this kind of unacceptable language and therefore is issuing you with a formal warning,” confirmed the voice. “If you repeat this sort of language again Big Brother may have no choice but to consider removing you from the house. Do you understand?”

“I can assure you that won’t happen again,” insisted Ron. “I came in here determined not to upset anybody… I don’t like using what I would term, you talk about offensive language.

“One of my prime tests was to come in and make sure I didn’t use language to upset. I’ve got a young granddaughter, I don’t want to upset her with language and things like that so I’m very aware of what I’m saying.”

The 74-year-old’s warning came just a day after Carol McGiffin was rapped for using the ‘n’ word while explaining the Desailly incident to Louie Spence.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0826/ron-atkinson-celebrity-big-brother-2013-racism-warning-danielle-marr-headscarf-bomb#ixzz2d65H7CVi

BBUKFan

« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2013, 06:32:06 PM »
“Who doesn’t love Emma?"

Me. Never have been a fan. She's better than Dowling but who isn't?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2013, 06:40:06 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote (selected)“Who doesn’t love Emma?"
I got exceedingly drunk this weekend, had very slurred speech and nobody could understand a word of what I was saying. I would still be better than Brian Dowling on his best day if I was in that state.

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2013, 06:48:27 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote (selected)“Who doesn’t love Emma?"
I got exceedingly drunk this weekend, had very slurred speech and nobody could understand a word of what I was saying. I would still be better than Brian Dowling on his best day if I was in that state.

Phil needs to sign up for the next season of Secret Story WoBB, and get drunk before login in, I said.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2013, 08:19:09 PM »
Cant stand carol she needs AA not big brother
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »
I really like Danielle , I hope she stays in the house.

BBUKFan

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2013, 09:24:16 PM »
Courtney needs to eat a bit more, I could see her ribs showing :o

Sophie seems like quite a jealous person, she seems quite bitter about the fact that she's the only one who hates Courtney and she doesn't like it that Louie likes Courtney.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2013, 09:27:30 PM »
That's the reason she will be evicted 2nd.
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

BBUKFan

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2013, 09:43:21 PM »
Quote from: HJPK123
That's the reason she will be evicted 2nd.
I hope so, she's very sour.

BBUKFan

« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2013, 09:59:56 PM »
Carol Saying that Danielle and Sophie look old for their age is rich from a drunken mess who looks 65 ::)

My current ranking:

1. Courtney
2. Charlotte
3. Vicky
4. Abz
5. Lauren

6. Mario
7. Dustin
8. Danielle
9. Bruce
10. Louie
11. Ron
12. Sophie
13. Carol

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2013, 10:21:19 PM »
lauren looks like a old and female version of sheldon from big bang theory

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2013, 11:19:03 PM »
Celebrity Big Brother summer 2013 nominees Vicky Entwistle and Danielle Marr have accused Louie Spence of having a gameplan in a private bitch following the Cult of Celebrity reveal.

Last night, Vicky, Danielle and Ron Atkinson found out that they had been nominated for the first eviction by the secret Cult, having previously believe that the public were responsible.

Danielle confronted Cult member Sophie in the immediate aftermath, wondering why the model had put her in the firing line as they knew each other on the outside.

But she and Vicky saved most of their venom for the flamboyant Louie, who had declared he wasn’t sorry about his nominations, saying: “It was fabulous, I had a lot of fun!”

While the pair chatted with each other in the bedroom today, Danielle pondered: “Do you know what I think, that Spencer fellow – what’s his name, Louie – he took complete delight, didn’t he?”

“I suppose to be malicious you’ve got to really want to win,” observed Vicky.

“Yeah, he’s got a gameplan, doesn’t he?” asked the Irish reality TV star.

“Well it seems that way, but then he was asked to do a job, you know what I mean?” responded the former Coronation Street actress.

“I think that he’s slightly unnerved by me today,” claimed Danielle. “He doesn’t realise that I’ve dealt with four Dublin Wives and if I need to bring it I can f***ing bring it.

“He’s got some ego doesn’t he? Your pirouettes are better than his. He doesn’t give a f**k.”

“Maybe that’s the way to be,” Vicky mused.

“But he doesn’t give a shit like. I thought the first day he was like that because he had a conscience. He doesn’t,” blasted Danielle.

Vicky then warned that she’s not going to ‘sit in the corner and be quiet’, explaining: “It’s not my personality. You see, I didn’t come in here to further my career because I don’t think reality TV would help me with that. It doesn’t make sense to come and think I’m gonna get to work.”

Either Vicky, Danielle or Ron will be booted out of the house in Wednesday’s live show, airing at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0826/celebrity-big-brother-2013-vicky-entwistle-danielle-marr-louie-spence-gameplan-nominations#ixzz2d7H6NqPY

• Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2013, 11:22:13 PM »
Eviction poll on BBSpy:

Vicky 37,83%
Ron 31,94%
Danielle 30,23%

I want Ron out, I don't think he'll brings nothing more than anti-headscarfs comments

BBUKFan

« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2013, 03:23:44 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ®
Eviction poll on BBSpy:

Vicky 37,83%
Ron 31,94%
Danielle 30,23%

I want Ron out, I don't think he'll brings nothing more than anti-headscarfs comments
I'd like Ron out too. Danielle will bring more to the series later on if she stays.

Vicky is safe, and I like her so far :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2013, 03:07:45 AM »
Episode 6

CBB 2013 Day 5 - (Celebrity Big Brother Tue 27 Aug 2013)

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2013, 01:10:49 PM »
The Cult of Celebrity twist reveal sent shockwaves through the Celebrity Big Brother house last night, leaving Courtney and Danielle questioning whether they can trust Lauren and Sophie.

As the first three stars to enter on launch night, Lauren, Sophie and Louie formed the sect, and over the weekend they nominated Ron, Danielle and Vicky to face the first eviction.

However, the rest of the housemates thought that viewers had voted for the nominations – until last night, when Big Brother came clean and played a VT showing the Cult’s secret discussions.

With the the reasons behind the trio’s nominations now out in the open, Danielle headed outside to digest the information – and Sophie, who had chosen the Irish reality TV star as her second nomination candidate – was hot on her heels.

“At least it wasn’t the public voting to send me home,” Danielle said, looking on the bright side. “You know me, I just can’t believe you’d choose me, that’s all.”

“It was only because I know you’ve got a business. I had to pick somebody,” explained Sophie, who had met Danielle on the outside prior to the show. “You really think we wanted to do it? I couldn’t pick on any of the younger ones. You’ve got a life set up away from here.”

“She’s met you and voted for you, what does that say!” grinned Vicky.

Meanwhile, Courtney – who escaped the firing line – was upset to find out that her bedmate Lauren had been bitching about her privately.

“Now I don’t trust her, like, I liked her, but now…” mused the American media personality.

“That’s the point,” observed Dustin.

“You have to put it in to perspective, it was way before she even met you or spoke to you,” reasoned Abz. “She was here to do a job.”

Lauren soon had a chat with Courtney, saying: “The thing is, we had no choice. We thought we could go in like everybody else, but as soon as we were in we were locked in the room for a day before we knew you. They showed us some clips so we made assumptions.

“I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry. I mean it, I’m not an actress.”

“You don’t think I’m a slut do you?” asked a tearful Courtney.

“No, I said your dress was slutty, not that you’re a slut,” insisted Lauren. “I know it’s a lot to take in, but the thing is, it was a lot for us to take in and we couldn’t say anything.”

The first live eviction takes place this Wednesday at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0826/cult-of-celebrity-big-brother-2013-reveal-shocks-courtney-danielle#ixzz2dGUfzzrN

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »
Eviction odds:

Danielle 1/7
Ron 12/1
Vicky 9/1

my ranking:

1. Courtney
2. Vicky
3. Danielle

4. Louie
5. Lauren
6. Charlotte
7. Carol
8. Abz
8. Mario
10. Sophie
11. Ron
12. Bruce
13. Dustin*

I didn't remembered him when I first wrote the ranking, so he's on the bottom, not missing him if he goes

BBUKFan

« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2013, 02:06:26 PM »
I think Vicky and Danielle have taken being nominated way too personally. It's just a game.

And Louie was quite right, he's in there for himself, it's just a job for him, not an experience, so why would he have any emotional attachments? you have to appreciate his honesty.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHWBzWeh8I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHWBzWeh8I</a>