Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 12 UK  (Read 22896 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 12 UK
« Reply #350 on: September 15, 2013, 08:41:18 PM »
Lauren Harries and Courtney Stodden have confirmed today that they have signed a deal with Channel 5 to star in their own reality TV show.

The reality show will feature Lauren Harries embarking on an adventure  with Stodden in LA.

It is believed that Harries will stay in Courtneys Hollywood home while filming takes place.
Harries commented...

"Oh yes, we are doing a programme together for Channel 5, I don't know if anybody knows this yet," said Harries.

"I have been in contact with Doug [Hutchison] and it is all systems go. It is a reality show with me and Courtney and it is about us being together in LA.

"She is going to show me LA and her house, I'm going to stay there and it is going to be filmed," she explained.

In a separate interview with bbnews24 Harries said

" We will start filming A.S.A.P -You all gave me this opportunity to come back, Now I will do you proud"

Lauren and Courtney's friendship started while inside the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #351 on: September 15, 2013, 09:52:10 PM »
Yay im so happy for them both I loved there friendship
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2013, 01:42:40 AM »
I like them both. Hope their show does well 

BBUKFan

« Reply #353 on: September 18, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
Danielle accused Sophie of assaulting her at the Wrap Party last night, which traumatized her so much she went on twitter to tell (sell) her story ::)

These women are so pathetic.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #354 on: September 19, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »
congrats Charlotte!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2013, 04:12:48 PM »
Big Brother House Public Opening Under Fire

BBC News - Big Brother house opens to the public

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #356 on: September 28, 2013, 10:59:45 AM »
Celebrity Big Brother 2013 bosses have come under fire once again after it emerged that The Only Way Is Essex star Mario Falcone was let out of the show’s house during the series.

According to production company Endemol’s official website, the Big Brother rules stipulate that contestants should be “denied any contact with their loved ones, and the outside world”.

However, in a recent chat with New! magazine, Mario’s TOWIE co-star and former fiancé Lucy Mecklenburgh revealed that she had met him at the American Embassy in London while he was supposed to be taking part in the thirteenth Celebrity edition earlier this month.

He was there to obtain a visa enabling him to travel to Las Vegas for filming of the the ITV2 scripted reality programme.

She said: “I walked in, and to my shock Mario was there, four days before the final of CBB! The show’s producers had agreed beforehand to let him out to get his visa.

“We had a chat for a little while, which was nice. I told him he was doing really well in the house and that he should be proud of himself, and he asked if I’d had a nice holiday.”

The news will no doubt cause outrage among die-hard Big Brother fans as, not only is it yet another breach of the show’s once-sacrosanct format, but it also means producers misled viewers, as his exit was never officially disclosed during the series.

In response, a Big Brother spokesperson told Digital Spy: “Mario had a pre-arranged appointment with the American Embassy.”

Despite Lucy’s claim that she had engaged in conversation with him, the rep added: “He left the house for a few hours and was accompanied by a member of staff throughout and had no contact with members of the public.”

It is the second time this year that a celebrity housemate was allowed to leave the house for work-related commitments. During the twelfth run in January, Rylan Clark was granted regular visits to a studio to rehearse for this year’s X Factor live tour.

The controversy – dubbed ‘Rylangate‘ – made national headlines, with viewers expressing their anger in droves. A whopping 82% of voters in a bbspy poll said stars shouldn’t be allowed to do Celebrity Big Brother if they can’t commit to spending the entire series in the house.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb12/news/0924/towie-mario-falcone-let-out-of-celebrity-big-brother-summer-2013-house-met-lucy-mecklenburgh#ixzz2gBE7Mnv7