Author Topic: Big Brother 15 UK  (Read 98645 times)

Emilio

Re: Big Brother 15 UK
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2014, 11:02:29 PM »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2014, 11:59:18 PM »
Probably because it's intended too.

well I didn't read the thread so sorry !

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2014, 11:54:31 PM »
New garden pics...

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
New garden pics...

I think I like it  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
 :D

Rylan Ross Clark @Rylan  ·  7 h
Housemates are in hiding..... Summer of Bruv is upon us! X

And Rylan Wurst...  :-\

Spoiler for Hiden:

::)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2014, 04:30:31 PM »
I hope Conchita's homophobic soviet haters beat him up confusing him with the real one

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2014, 04:39:54 PM »
Quote from: CMW
I hope Conchita's homophobic soviet haters beat him up confusing him with the real one
Rylan & Dan still together?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »
:-\

The housemates set to take part in Big Brother 2014: Power Trip have already been “on the cusp of fame”, according to Bit On The Side presenter Rylan Clark.

In recent years, producers have begun casting notable people for the civilian version of the show, with the likes of BB14 contestant Sallie Axl having gained notoriety before signing up.

Although fans have criticised this trend – claiming it helps blurs the lines between Big Brother and its Celebrity editions – Clark has revealed that it will continue for the new series.

In an interview with Star magazine, the former CBB winner said: “The housemates are absolutely ruthless. You may have heard of some of them before, as they’re people who have been on the cusp of fame for a while but haven’t really grabbed it.

“Glamour models, people in the papers. Basically ruthless b*****ds.”

Despite the criticisms, such housemates have proven popular in the past. Tabloid figures Dexter Koh and Gina Rio were voted the best male and female housemates of 2013 in a bbspy poll in December.

The news comes after main show host Emma Willis revealed that technology will be used in the house this year – while bosses are apparently planning to break Big Brother’s fundamental ‘no contact with the outside world’ rule whenever they “see fit”.

Previously it was announced that former housemate Luisa Zissman will join Clark and Willis on spin-off show Bit On The Side this summer as a regular panellist and roving reporter.

Big Brother returns for its fifteenth run next Thursday at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0527/rylan-clark-big-brother-2014-power-trip-housemates-have-been-in-the-papers#ixzz32x30kBfv

• Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2014, 10:10:55 PM »
I can't tell the difference between BB and CBB housemates

• Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2014, 02:37:52 PM »
there's rumours that Josie Cunningham could be in this

I don't think C5 hit that low point

Josie Cunningham has fueled the rumours that she could be entering Big Brother next week

Josie Cunningham has re-fuled the rumours that she could be entering the new Big Brother House next week, after announcing a break from Twitter.

The wannabe had earlier stated that she had planned to have an abortion in order to enter the Big Brother House, claiming that it would help further her career. She changed her mind a week later, claiming that she didn’t want to take part after thousands signed petitions for her to be banned from TV.

However, the 23 year old has now resurfaced rumours she could be entering the Big Brother House, after tweeting that she would be taking a break from Twitter. She tweeted: “I’m coming off twitter for a few weeks – my management will keep you updated. People can be so nasty!”

The rumours have reappeared after Bit on the Side host, Rylan, tweeted this afternoon that Housemates had gone into hiding in preparations for the new series.

Big Brother: Power Trip begins on Thursday 5th June at 9pm.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2014, 05:01:32 PM »
Big Brother 2014 to see special surprise twist live!

The Big Brother 2014 Power Trip start date is still some days away but tidbits about the upcoming launch are beginning to leak.

Channel 5 previously confirmed that the new series would be kicking off on Thursday, June 5, and continue the next day with a second live show.

Now it’s been revealed that Monday evening on June 9 will also see a special live show, called “Big Brother Power Trip: The Live Surprise.”

It will air at 10PM, straight after the highlights show although details about just what will be going down are hard to come by.

Big Brother bosses unveiled the new Power Trip theme for this year’s series earlier in the month, promising a new twist on the usual BBUK format.

This year Big Brother is offering housemates the ultimate prize…Power! Whoever has the power will be able to influence, twist and control events in the house like never before in Big Brother: Power Trip.

Starting on launch night with Emma Willis, the Power Trip theme will apparently “dominate the house for the summer”.

The latest much of BB Housemates will have to be ruthless to seize power, keep it and impose their will on the rest of the house.

But of course The housemates aren’t the only ones – viewers will also be given the power to manipulate housemates throughout the series.

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/184139-big-brother-2014-to-see-special-surprise-twist-live.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2014, 06:12:21 PM »
it's scary how good that sounds knowing how most of the twists of C5 ended up being lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2014, 05:53:58 PM »
:D

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2014, 07:41:44 PM »
20 second version...

Big Brother 2014: Power Trip - main trailer (20 second version)

• Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
Quote from: CMW
Rylan & Dan still together?

yeah but I don't care right now about Dan tbh do you know how many STD he must have after almost one year of relation with that thing?

Emilio

« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2014, 08:00:36 PM »

"Liar. Thankfully I don't protect myself because luck is always with me! I know with who I can have sex and with who I can't"

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2014, 08:04:11 PM »
sex without protection and other crimes of the LGTB community

thank god i'm about to move on to the other side of the street

Emilio

« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2014, 08:10:46 PM »

i'm about to move on to the other side of the street

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »

Emilio

« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2014, 08:29:43 PM »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2014, 08:30:37 PM »

"I was so embarrassed when I was fired from Big Brother...I actually found out from a newspaper"

Brian Dowling will present Sitting on A Fortune on TV3

Brian Dowling has revealed he felt embarrassed by the way he got the boot from Big Brother.

The 35-year-old has bounced back by landing a new prime time quiz show called Sitting On A Fortune on TV3.

But Brian, who is originally from Rathangan, Co Kildare, said finding out he was being unceremoniously dumped from the Channel 5 show through a newspaper taught him some valuable lessons.

Brian revealed: “ I couldn’t do anything for the rest of 2013 because I was still in contract with Big Brother – not that I needed to do anything because the job was so financially rewarding, I was very lucky.

“But I didn’t want to do anything.

"I get offered reality TV all the time – let’s just say I could have been jumping off a diving board in a pair of speedos, I could have been coming down the slopes skiing, I could have been eating crocodile testicles.

“But I was a bit embarrassed because I had been fired and because of the way it happened as I found out when a newspaper rang me.

“It wasn’t really until this year when I was hosting a live online entertainment show I realised I want to do stuff now where I can be myself.”

Brian said the support of his partner Arthur, his family and close friends, including Pippa O’Connor and Tess Daly, helped him to stay positive.

He admitted: “It was a lesson because I had never done a prime time show before and I was clouded in the fact that I had won Big Brother and had been crowned the Ultimate Housemate.

“I was the only Irish person to win and the only gay person to win.

“You kind of buy into all that but the reality is you are easily replaced, no matter what you do in life. No matter how well it rates, no matter how many times its No1 no matter how much publicity you get.

“And the lesson to me was don’t take things for granted – be grateful for every day you have.

“I am lucky I am in a committed relationship, I have great friends and great family who support me. So I didn’t cry about it, there were no tears – I was embarrassed but that was it.”

Of course, the man in charge of Channel Five at the time was former TV3 boss Ben Frow and although Emma Willis who took over from him said Brian was gracious when they spoke, it is clear the clumsy handling by both the station and programme makers Endemol did leave its mark.

Brian added: “I haven’t seen Ben since before it happened. I think he gave a quote to the paper but there was no contact with me at all.

“And – I’m going to have my Jennifer Aniston moment here – I think the way the whole thing was handled was a bit uncool. I think it could have been handled better but you roll with the punches and it makes you a better person.

“I have not looked back and thought, ‘Oh God I wish I was still hosting Big Brother’ because that’s part of the business I am in, you move on and do other stuff.

“I worked constantly before I got Big Brother and I have been working since.

“And now I have got this big entertainment show in Ireland and I am chuffed.”

In fact, TV3’s new boss Jeff Ford always wanted to get Brian on board when he took over.

And Brian’s delighted to have landed such a prestigious prime time slot as the programme is being made by RDF Television, the company behind Tipping Point and Wife Swap, with a view to selling it worldwide.

He said: “I worked with Jeff on Big Brother and he told me he was trying to get the right format for me.

“So he asked me to do a test for Sitting On A Fortune.

“It is being made by an English production company and because it is an original format I’m not taking over the show from anyone. It’s going to be my show with my mark on it.

“It’s Saturday night prime time entertainment so I am in my element.

“To do a prime time Saturday night show is a dream come true and I think I’ll be on just before X Factor so to be in that line-up is pretty cool.”

Brian will have €15,000 to give away every week and he’s looking forward to splashing the cash on deserving punters.

But he still hasn’t given up his dream of hosting a chat show.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/i-embarrassed-fired-big-brotheri-3618786

Emilio

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2014, 08:32:54 PM »
If he wants us to cry for him then DREAM ON bitch.

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2014, 08:34:23 PM »
men can't host Big Brother, not even if they act like women

(Image removed from quote.)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2014, 10:19:08 PM »