Author Topic: Big Brother USA 16  (Read 61883 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother USA 16
« Reply #1275 on: September 26, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
(Image removed from quote.)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Victoria <3

I don't get why Victoria can't call Nicole or Derrick herself LOL

Nictoria keeping in touch <3

i find it so cute she thinks instagram is a good and efficient way to contact people lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #1276 on: September 26, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: marie on Today at 04:20:28 AMQuote from: Jaki(Image removed from quote.)
LOLOLOLOLOLOL Victoria <3

I don't get why Victoria can't call Nicole or Derrick herself LOL

Nictoria keeping in touch <3

i find it so cute she thinks instagram is a good and efficient way to contact people lol

LOLOL exactly, especially that her comment would be buried by fan comments ;D

Victoria, you have phone and I'm pretty sure Nicole has a phone... Call her yourself ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #1277 on: September 26, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
Victoria, now being best friends with Ariana Grande, according to Frankie <3 <3 <3 <3

Making those celeb connections quick <3

I don't Victoria and Zach hate each other as much as they want it to appear, Zach was her 1st follow on twitter LOLOLOLOL WTF ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #1278 on: September 27, 2014, 06:51:36 PM »
LOL

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #1279 on: September 27, 2014, 07:12:28 PM »
Am i the only one here who is so glad that Derrick win.. he's really good in his game and he never hurt or destroyed anybody's reputation more especially if you compare him to the players last season (almost all of them except Elisa of course, my love).. 

I am so thrilled that Frankie didn't win the AFH, oh my God.. his face when he didn't get even the top3 is priceless.. i love it.. and i hate him so much..

I'm happy that Donny won but it could be better if Zach or Nicole did win it.

I thought that having Cody and Derrick in the F2 will be more exciting because Cody could actually throw some good and valid arguments/speech but after watching him slowly and accuarately being slayed by Derrick, i realized that it would be more thrilling and exciting that Victoria is in the F2 and tries to beat the men by telling "I did my best, i work hard to be in this game" than Cody's "we did it, we're the ones who get you out, we targeted you, we, our, we, our and blah blah blah.".. he just nailed his own coffin.. 

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #1280 on: September 27, 2014, 10:35:06 PM »
Quote from: marie
I'm no Cody fan, but he doesn't get the respect he deserves... He saw Frankie and Caleb being threats a mile away... Something the others didn't even acknowledge, he was a major player in getting Frankie evicted... He won challenges when he needed too and played a decent social game, he was just overshadowed by Derrick...
Have to agree - Derrick may say he did everything behind the scenes but in some ways Cody was even further behind the scenes.   Maybe had he made some big moves earlier when he had the opportunity he'd get more credit, but I doubt he'd have made final two either.    Also unless I'm mistaken aren't they the first "final two" deal to actually make the final two.   Although I'm glad Cody picked up a couple of votes in a way it's a shame Derrick didn't get a unanimous victory to really end up with the "perfect game".

Personally I thought it was a great season.   Yes, there was a bit of a dampener that it was one sided and the Battle of the Block twist made backdooring even more of the main method for evicting people than before but it was a good likeable cast with a fair few new comps mixed in with the regulars and on the whole production stayed out of things in comparison to previous years.

Even though we all knew the winner I'd say it's the first time I've really looked forward to a BB finale for years - and the #overwhelmingno for Frankie was the icing on the cake.

Ranking:
  • Zach
  • Caleb
  • Derrick
  • Nicole
  • Cody
  • Victoria
  • Donny
  • Christine
  • Brittany
  • Paola
  • Hayden
  • Devin
  • Amber
  • Joey
  • Frankie
  • Jocasta

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #1281 on: September 28, 2014, 05:46:24 AM »
Quote from: carlex
Am i the only one here who is so glad that Derrick win.. he's really good in his game and he never hurt or destroyed anybody's reputation more especially if you compare him to the players last season (almost all of them except Elisa of course, my love).. 

I am so thrilled that Frankie didn't win the AFH, oh my God.. his face when he didn't get even the top3 is priceless.. i love it.. and i hate him so much..

I'm happy that Donny won but it could be better if Zach or Nicole did win it.

I thought that having Cody and Derrick in the F2 will be more exciting because Cody could actually throw some good and valid arguments/speech but after watching him slowly and accuarately being slayed by Derrick, i realized that it would be more thrilling and exciting that Victoria is in the F2 and tries to beat the men by telling "I did my best, i work hard to be in this game" than Cody's "we did it, we're the ones who get you out, we targeted you, we, our, we, our and blah blah blah.".. he just nailed his own coffin.. 

Derrick was pretty nasty on the feeds... He threatened to break every bone in Zach's face.... Has some choice words for Victoria, Nicole and Christine, bad-mouthed Caleb...

He wasn't as innocent as he appears to be in the shows....

LOLOLOL Victoria's speech would practically be "I'm a Fab Goddess, so vote for me" ;D but she has actually pretty good arguments, On the Block 9 times, never directly offended anyone, had a pretty good relationship with the jury, she was THERE when the outsiders had no one (Nicole and Donny)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19