Author Topic: Secret Story 8 France  (Read 57435 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Secret Story 8 France
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »
Anyway, why have one house in the roof of one TV Studio?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »
The new house is on few meters from the old house...

https://goo.gl/maps/sTZXl

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2014, 02:40:32 PM »
Anyway, why have one house in the roof of one TV Studio?

i don't understand what you mean ? I think this will be the only house they will have this season. This is the House of Secrets.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »
"Who Wants to Marry My Son ?" season 3 starts on April 25th for 8 episodes so SS 8 could start on June 20 / June 27... I personally don't believe about the house in the roof for some security reasons but all is possible lol. It'd be original, at least. :-)

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2014, 11:15:40 PM »
I think that the house on the roof is real, I even had a dream about it today, however, it was not at all the same house we see in the photo, it was a proper extra story to the studio and had a corridor all around the boarder, so no risk there. The house was big, like, spacious, it had somewhat of a Veliki Brat feel to it, but it looked really nice.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2014, 01:44:20 AM »
I think that the house on the roof is real, I even had a dream about it today, however, it was not at all the same house we see in the photo, it was a proper extra story to the studio and had a corridor all around the boarder, so no risk there. The house was big, like, spacious, it had somewhat of a Veliki Brat feel to it, but it looked really nice.
Ahah.  Once I dreamed I was on a Secret Story in an appartment and with housemates of SS 3 and there were no wall and I almost was falling.  :Ang

I would love to control all my dreams! That's such a great universe! <3
Dont put too much hope on SS 8 tho... We've been too much disappointed with the previous seasons.... but I kinda think it's gonna be a great season because they will try not to make the same mistakes but that's also what they tried last year so... ::)

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2014, 08:15:44 AM »
I have no expectations for this year to be honest, because I think it's going to, indeed, be the end, a short season in a small house(=less housemates) without Benjamin Castaldi, with the same promises they made for Secret Story 6 and 7... At least SS7 was interesting, but oh god wtf happenned in 2012 that made Secret Story so boring??

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2014, 12:21:38 PM »
Oui, SS7 was very interesting with an interesting casting (very more "reality show" than "soap opera" cast) but quickly spoiled by the evictions, and the edit.  :-\

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2014, 01:56:51 PM »
Oui, SS7 was very interesting with an interesting casting (very more "reality show" than "soap opera" cast) but quickly spoiled by the evictions, and the edit.  :-\

do you think ? I think that cast is actually the weakest we've had for a SS format

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2014, 11:16:06 PM »
I could only see a tiny bit of SS3, SS5, SS6 and SS7, I think SS7 had the most "gameplay" but SS3 was a lot more entertaining with the secret missions n such, and the housemates were a lot funnier

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2014, 11:24:46 PM »
Quote from: rafacarrilho
I could only see a tiny bit of SS3, SS5, SS6 and SS7, I think SS7 had the most "gameplay" but SS3 was a lot more entertaining with the secret missions n such, and the housemates were a lot funnier
Daniela <33
ROBBED on France and Portugal... :(

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2014, 11:30:04 PM »
I never liked Daniela XD She was just SO reality-tv ish, it was like a bandage to the seasons... I really liked Sonja though, and Ben (SS7)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2014, 04:41:36 AM »
DANIELA !!!!!! <3 SHE'S THE TYPICAL FIRST BOOT CLICHE BUT SHE'S THE BEST FIRST BOOT EVER ON EARTH. :-*

She was one my fav :'(

do you think ? I think that cast is actually the weakest we've had for a SS format
With some "recul", I do think it was an interesting cast because they were all very strategic and all pratically watched the previous seasons.. But that's also the defect I guess.  They all wanted to be in the highlights shows... Kinda was a Carré ViiiP cast but I'm sure with a live feeds it would've be nice to watch.

A few months ago, I even prefered SS6 to SS7 because at least there were some deep in them and I guess that's why I'm bitter with SS7... almost all the cast were inconsitant and the production was horrible.

What do you mean by "weakest" ? Personally I find this cast very too "reality show", they all were pretty "real", especially Eddy, Sabrina, Morgane, Tara, Alexia, Emilie, Clara, that are people I could compare to either people I know in real life, either people I know from school which wasn't really the case for SS3 - SS4 - SS5 per exemple. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 04:47:51 AM by Emilio »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2014, 05:10:27 AM »
It's now "confirmed". Benjamin Castaldi stays on TF1 and will certainly host Secret Story 8.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2014, 06:09:07 AM »

With some "recul", I do think it was an interesting cast because they were all very strategic and all pratically watched the previous seasons.. But that's also the defect I guess.  They all wanted to be in the highlights shows... Kinda was a Carré ViiiP cast but I'm sure with a live feeds it would've be nice to watch.

A few months ago, I even prefered SS6 to SS7 because at least there were some deep in them and I guess that's why I'm bitter with SS7... almost all the cast were inconsitant and the production was horrible.

What do you mean by "weakest" ? Personally I find this cast very too "reality show", they all were pretty "real", especially Eddy, Sabrina, Morgane, Tara, Alexia, Emilie, Clara, that are people I could compare to either people I know in real life, either people I know from school which wasn't really the case for SS3 - SS4 - SS5 per exemple. :)

SS6 was shit but waaaay better than SS7 imo. I think what ruined it is that most girls apart from Nadege, Audrey and Virginie were badly edited and shown as villain at one point or another.

For me, a "real life" cast fits better in a basic Big Brother format. However, Secret Story is based on secrets and mission, and I think the housemates should have bigger than life characters to carry the show. It's exactly why SS3 is still considered as the best season, those people were made for tv.

also i hated the ss7 house colors so it quickly put me off.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2014, 06:26:34 AM »
Caroline, Vivi and Fanny <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2014, 02:05:56 PM »
The host said he feels secure about the casting and the secrets whose TF1 and Endemol are very glad.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2014, 06:07:03 AM »
I never liked Daniela XD She was just SO reality-tv ish, it was like a bandage to the seasons... I really liked Sonja though, and Ben (SS7)
Agree with Rafa, Daniela was a bitch, I was happy when she was evicted in SS1 Portugal. :D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2014, 11:44:03 AM »
In an interview, Benjamin kinda confirmed that the house will be in a roof of a building.  He also said production and channel decided to make budget restrictions.  So definitely the cast will count more than ever.

Agree with Rafa, Daniela was a bitch, I was happy when she was evicted in SS1 Portugal. :D
Why you think she was a bitch ?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »
LOL @ the first view, the house (from the outside) looks like Les Anges's house lmao. At the beginning, Les Anges were the secretstory wannabe, now Secret Story is the lesanges wannabe. ;D

Apparently the new "plateau" (a new fake ?), the blog says the picture was on Michèle Sarfati's website and then they deleted it.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »
Because she made us believe that she had a showmance with Vasco, but it was all fake... ::) ::) ::)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2014, 11:50:13 AM »
Because she made us believe that she had a showmance with Vasco, but it was all fake... ::) ::) ::)
You liked them as a couple (before knowing they were faking) ?
Lol now pratically all the reality shows are like that... Faking romances to appear "interesting" in the show and why not gain fans... :'(

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2014, 11:54:47 AM »
Quote from: Emilio
LOL @ the first view, the house (from the outside) looks like Les Anges's house lmao. At the beginning, Les Anges were the secretstory wannabe, now Secret Story is the lesanges wannabe.

Apparently the new "plateau" (a new fake ?), the blog says the picture was on Michèle Sarfati's website and then they deleted it.

Looks a mix of X Factor and Carré ViiiP... :-\

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2014, 12:00:04 PM »
You liked them as a couple (before knowing they were faking) ?
Lol now pratically all the reality shows are like that... Faking romances to appear "interesting" in the show and why not gain fans... :'(
No, for me they were disgusting. :-X

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2014, 12:01:18 PM »
Quote from: Emilio
LOL @ the first view, the house (from the outside) looks like Les Anges's house lmao. At the beginning, Les Anges were the secretstory wannabe, now Secret Story is the lesanges wannabe.

Looks a mix of X Factor and Carré ViiiP... :-\
I'm sad you don't like it. (because I do and because you're kind of a reference with those things ahah). I like it because it looks fresh but well, it's not exceptional. (:0 that's right about Carré ViiiP)