Author Topic: Secret Story 8 France  (Read 57426 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Secret Story 8 France
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »
Why you think she was a bitch ?
Because she made us believe that she had a showmance with Vasco, but it was all fake... ::) ::) ::)
You liked them as a couple (before knowing they were faking) ?
Lol now pratically all the reality shows are like that... Faking romances to appear "interesting" in the show and why not gain fans... :'(
No, for me they were disgusting. :-X
LoL.  I only remember they did a thing in the secret room. I don't remember if I liked Vasco, but I don't think I did and I prefered Daniela to go with someone like Hugo M or R i don't remember (the Hugo of Joana).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2014, 12:14:58 PM »
Why you think she was a bitch ?
Because she made us believe that she had a showmance with Vasco, but it was all fake... ::) ::) ::)
You liked them as a couple (before knowing they were faking) ?
Lol now pratically all the reality shows are like that... Faking romances to appear "interesting" in the show and why not gain fans... :'(
No, for me they were disgusting. :-X
LoL.  I only remember they did a thing in the secret room. I don't remember if I liked Vasco, but I don't think I did and I prefered Daniela to go with someone like Hugo M or R i don't remember (the Hugo of Joana).
It was in the night that Daniela was evicted... they gave her the opportunity to meet Vasco in the Secret Room... ::) ::) ::) they were only separated by a glass.
It was Hugo M. There wasn't Hugo R, lol.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »
Quote from: Emilio
LOL @ the first view, the house (from the outside) looks like Les Anges's house lmao. At the beginning, Les Anges were the secretstory wannabe, now Secret Story is the lesanges wannabe.

Apparently the new "plateau" (a new fake ?), the blog says the picture was on Michèle Sarfati's website and then they deleted it.

Looks a mix of X Factor and Carré ViiiP... :-\
I'm sad you don't like it. (because I do and because you're kind of a reference with those things ahah). I like it because it looks fresh but well, it's not exceptional. (:0 that's right about Carré ViiiP)

LOL
Becase i'm "obsessed" with SS studios....  :P

Last year I did the portuguese "plateau"... LOL

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2014, 12:25:39 PM »
I know lol. I saw you did the one of BB VIP Portougal também. You should invent a Secret Story & BB studio but only from your imagination to see how it would look like. :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2014, 12:36:12 PM »
I know lol. I saw you did the one of BB VIP Portougal também. You should invent a Secret Story & BB studio but only from your imagination to see how it would look like. :)

I did it for BBB...  :P

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2014, 08:32:48 AM »
http://www.toutelatele.com/endemol-france-adapte-the-real-world-pour-remplacer-secret-story-58497

This is no normal bullshit, this is THE ESSENCE of bullshit. I ain't havin it *angrily snaps fingers*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2014, 08:40:30 AM »
http://www.toutelatele.com/endemol-france-adapte-the-real-world-pour-remplacer-secret-story-58497

This is no normal bullshit, this is THE ESSENCE of bullshit. I ain't havin it *angrily snaps fingers*

I actually really like "The Real World" format, always been a fan. It's a mix between documentary and reality show. It's not that far from "Les Anges" format and "The Challenge" is kinda what ALJ are doing with "Les Marseillais VS Les Ch'tis".

But I don't see what, in this article says Endemol is planning on replacing "Secret Story" by this. Endemol produces dozens of reality show.

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »
I want the Big Brother/Secret Story to stay, I usually always dislike when they are not isolated...

I would either make an actual Big Brother-France (would be devastating I feel) or keep Secret Story but change a LOT, or even remake an old format like Hotel Big Brother, Dillémme, or even Nice People!

PLEASE GOD KEEP THE ISOLATION AND DO NOT TURN IT TO A REALITY SHOW, I swear to hell, the first commentary I made when I first watched french tv was the HUGE amount of reality-tv shows there already are 0_0

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2014, 09:34:36 AM »
Let's be honest. Without Secret Story, things will never be like it used to be since 2007. Lol.

Knowing (not directly but from interviews, maybe I didn't really get him) Stephane Joffre's "thoughts & personality", he'll never accept to get rid of Secret Story over "The Real World". I mean, "Secret Story" is one of the most famous brand on TV.

I am like you Rafa. I would prefer to watch Secret Story with all its defects than The Real World, where there are no evictions and even if there are I prefer les Anges butwho knows, maybe I will love it. :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2014, 09:40:46 AM »
I like both format, but I think Secret Story is an almost dead brand now. I say almost because there's an upcoming season and maybe they could change the game, but I have my doubts.

That being said, I still am a big fan of the complete isolation show like Big Brother (unlike The Real Wold who is only semi isolation) but lets not fool ourselves : we haven't had any show in France of that sort since Dilemme considering SS has decided it wasn't important since SS4.

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2014, 11:34:14 AM »
It feels that Secret Story could have been something a LOT better, if they finally would ditch the fake couples/brothers thing and with new non-production secrets. Also, make it either equally interesting throughout the whole season, or make it shorter and more dense.

By the way, if anybody knows a way to rewatch Secret Story FR seasons without TF1's Replay (it only has season 7) I'd be very very thankful!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2014, 11:40:47 AM »
Well I personally think the thing with Secret Story France is that they take easily a side for one contestant, so directly the edit isn't fair plus the edit becomes more controlated. With SS6, we never saw the feud that lasted one week between Nadège and Audrey during the beginning of the game. We never saw some arguments even if it's useless for the scenario, it gives live to the show.. but well that's just my opinion.

By the way, if anybody knows a way to rewatch Secret Story FR seasons without TF1's Replay (it only has season 7) I'd be very very thankful!
I do have a way to rewatch SS4, SS5 & SS6.

SS3 is avalaible on YouTube but you alrady watched it I think.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2014, 11:48:06 AM »
Well I personally think the thing with Secret Story France is that they take easily a side for one contestant, so directly the edit isn't fair plus the edit becomes more controlated. With SS6, we never saw the feud that lasted one week between Nadège and Audrey during the beginning of the game. We never saw some arguments even if it's useless for the scenario, it gives live to the show.. but well that's just my opinion.

I do have a way to rewatch SS4, SS5 & SS6.

SS3 is avalaible on YouTube but you alrady watched it I think.

And for SS2? I really want watch SS2....

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2014, 11:49:15 AM »
Same, I saw parts of it on YouTube but the account has been taken down ...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2014, 11:50:46 AM »
I remember all the episodes were on YouTube, if they're deleted maybe the guy will re-put it later.  I remember all the eviction shows were avalaible... Now it seems dead, sorry :-\

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2014, 11:53:54 AM »
I remember all the episodes were on YouTube, if they're deleted maybe the guy will re-put it later.  I remember all the eviction shows were avalaible... Now it seems dead, sorry
From SS2 Ive' watched the "prime 5" 82532632 times.... 

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2014, 11:59:09 AM »
I remember all the episodes were on YouTube, if they're deleted maybe the guy will re-put it later.  I remember all the eviction shows were avalaible... Now it seems dead, sorry
Lmao why ? Was it the fight between the lesbian couple ?
Secret Story Nathalie VS Samantha explication

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2014, 12:03:45 PM »
Lmao why ? Was it the fight between the lesbian couple ?

Nop, when Benjamin entered on "plateau" was epic for me....  :P

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2014, 11:55:20 AM »
I know where you can find some episodes but I don't know if I can say it in a post ??? 

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2014, 01:25:20 PM »
 ;D hello people i'm New on this forum. i find new informations on ss8. and i have a way to doawnload every season of secret story.
-  So, benjamin castaldi finally agreed to be the host this year.
-  the new house of secret is on the roof of a studio not far from the old house  (700 meters). And the demolition and construction of the new house of secret has already begun.
-  a picture of what the house could look like after the work has appeared on facebook.

... and http://realtvdownload.blogspot.com/p/liste-des-re-al-tv-disponible.html this is a site where you can download (or stream, but it doesn't work in my home) some eviction show of SS1 and the SS2, SS3, SS4, SS5, SS6 and SS7(complete season).

VOILA enjoy it  8) ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2014, 01:29:29 PM »
Hello lol972 and welcome to the forum! So nice to have a new french member and even more from Martinique (a big part of my family is from and still live in Martinique <33)!

Thanks for the link, by the way  :D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2014, 01:30:43 PM »
Wow at the garden. Thank you ;D and welcome to the forum :D
Thanks for the links too. I wanted to watch the Koh Lanta "Girls vs Boys" with Fred (Les Anges) in it because it's for me one of the best seasons even if I don't remember too much of all the events as I've droped some episodes.

Merci :D

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2014, 01:31:26 PM »
 :o i forget that in this site you can also downlaod all the french real TV.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2014, 01:33:59 PM »
:o i forget that in this site you can also downlaod all the french real TV.
I remember a website like that in skyrock but it was deleted :( :( Anyway I hope those will always be avalaible ! It's the history of reality shows in France !!! <3

I'd like to re-watch Nice People (at least the live shows) one day. <3

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2014, 01:35:40 PM »
Welcome lol972! :D