Author Topic: Secret Story 8 France  (Read 56134 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 8 France
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2014, 01:36:40 PM »
Welcome lol972! ;D So much people that are coming to the forum. :o :o

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »
:o i forget that in this site you can also downlaod all the french real TV.
I remember a website like that in skyrock but it was deleted :( :( Anyway I hope those will always be avalaible ! It's the history of reality shows in France !!! <3

I'd like to re-watch Nice People (at least the live shows) one day. <3

Is Nice People on the website ? I can't see it  ???

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2014, 01:41:51 PM »
thank you for your welcome.I'm happy it's going to be cool to wait with you until July 11th !!!  ;D :D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2014, 01:42:47 PM »
I remember a website like that in skyrock but it was deleted :( :( Anyway I hope those will always be avalaible ! It's the history of reality shows in France !!! <3

It isn't. That's why I said "I'd like" :'(

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2014, 01:46:30 PM »

No there are recent TV show

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2014, 01:48:55 PM »

i'd love to watch it again too, it was a good idea (imo) but I remember it was ruined by most of the celebrity guests...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2014, 01:53:27 PM »

i'd love to watch it again too, it was a good idea (imo) but I remember it was ruined by most of the celebrity guests...
All I remember is Katerine/Karine everyday hearing the planes flying in the garden. Serena's accent <3 Dog Gynéco smoking weed (i think it was weed and not a simple cigarette lol).

And the Prosper Eleanor thing. I remember once I didn't wanted to miss the live show and my family and I had to go in la foire du trône and I seriously didn't want to miss the live show lmao. I tried to read some recaps of the feeds on some internet websites a few months ago... It seemed amazing.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2014, 01:57:13 PM »
Quote from: lol972
thank you for your welcome.I'm happy it's going to be cool to wait with you until July 11th !!! 
2 days before the WC finale...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »
thank you for your welcome.I'm happy it's going to be cool to wait with you until July 11th !!! 
2 days before the WC finale...
Like SS4 that started two days before too... but I think SS8 will start by the end of June or the 4th of July. I don't know why... Just a feeling lmao. I hope I'm right :P Love being right! :-)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »

All I remember is Katerine/Karine everyday hearing the planes flying in the garden. Serena's accent <3 Dog Gynéco smoking weed (i think it was weed and not a simple cigarette lol).

And the Prosper Eleanor thing. I remember once I didn't wanted to miss the live show and my family and I had to go in la foire du trône and I seriously didn't want to miss the live show lmao. I tried to read some recaps of the feeds on some internet websites a few months ago... It seemed amazing.

I remember the love story, I remember crazy Raimondo, I remember I was in love with Nale, I remember Jean Pascal being funny (he would have made a perfect BB housemate tbh), I remember Queen Maïté... It was such a good show and the housemates were awesome

ELENA LENINA QUEEN OF RUSSIA <33

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2014, 07:29:20 AM »
hello people i'm New on this forum. i find new informations on ss8. and i have a way to doawnload every season of secret story.
-  So, benjamin castaldi finally agreed to be the host this year.
-  the new house of secret is on the roof of a studio not far from the old house  (700 meters). And the demolition and construction of the new house of secret has already begun.
-  a picture of what the house could look like after the work has appeared on facebook.

... and http://realtvdownload.blogspot.com/p/liste-des-re-al-tv-disponible.html this is a site where you can download (or stream, but it doesn't work in my home) some eviction show of SS1 and the SS2, SS3, SS4, SS5, SS6 and SS7(complete season).

VOILA enjoy it 

Thank you very much for the info - looks great.   Sadly a Google Image search on that though show it dates from 2009 - but it does look very Secret Story esque.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2014, 07:48:09 AM »
;D hello people i'm New on this forum. i find new informations on ss8. and i have a way to doawnload every season of secret story.
-  So, benjamin castaldi finally agreed to be the host this year.
-  the new house of secret is on the roof of a studio not far from the old house  (700 meters). And the demolition and construction of the new house of secret has already begun.
-  a picture of what the house could look like after the work has appeared on facebook.

... and http://realtvdownload.blogspot.com/p/liste-des-re-al-tv-disponible.html this is a site where you can download (or stream, but it doesn't work in my home) some eviction show of SS1 and the SS2, SS3, SS4, SS5, SS6 and SS7(complete season).

VOILA enjoy it  8) ;)

So apparently this 3D pic of the house is a fake  :( :-[

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2014, 06:57:58 AM »
News about SS8 :

It'll last 10 weeks.  Before each live shows there will be a "Before" ... related to TF1 Connect.
About the house it'll be a "home automation". And each week a game for the viewers/DJs where each week the winner will come in the house and will be the DJ of the house.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2014, 05:30:47 AM »
The crane was installed... the works beings soon...

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2014, 09:21:43 AM »
Quote from: Emilio
Building the SAS...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2014, 09:33:55 AM »
Building the SAS...

Maybe.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2014, 07:56:11 PM »
I've founded that pics...

#Soirée #Future #Maison #Secretstory8 #SS8 #Trop #belle #Baraque #Saint_Denis #Maison #Sur #toit

http://web.stagram.com/p/703066880273681714_290820898#drpv3sDiZVsdxzQq.99

http://web.stagram.com/p/706511602593343053_333429392

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2014, 08:08:17 PM »
I've founded that pics...

#Soirée #Future #Maison #Secretstory8 #SS8 #Trop #belle #Baraque #Saint_Denis #Maison #Sur #toit

http://web.stagram.com/p/703066880273681714_290820898#drpv3sDiZVsdxzQq.99

http://web.stagram.com/p/706511602593343053_333429392

lol I think I can safely say both are fakes.

BTW, this house will most likely get destroyed and rebuilt as this is an old house that was used for the Studio AB's party (a studio and production house that used to shoot most of the french "telenovelas" back in the 90s and early 00s)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: May 02, 2014, 03:30:15 PM »
So my little hipotesis could work about the launch date of Secret Story! The calendar for the matches of the World Cup 2014 has been released :
http://www.ozap.com/actu/diffusion-coupe-du-monde-2014-le-calendrier-des-retransmissions-chaine-par-chaine/452180

To which channels are gonna air the matches. TF1 won't air any other match from 27th June (at 6PM -- the hour of the start of the highlight show) and (at 10-11PM -- the hour of the live show on Fridays).

So Secret Story could start on June 27, and it apparently will last 10 weeks, it means it'd end on 5th September, which is even more credible as they plan on tend the next season of Dancing With the Stars :-*

Call me Detective Emilio. I hope I'm nah wrong cuz I really don't wanna look ridiculous lol. :-*

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: May 02, 2014, 03:33:56 PM »
So my little hipotesis could work about the launch date of Secret Story! The calendar for the matches of the World Cup 2014 has been released :
http://www.ozap.com/actu/diffusion-coupe-du-monde-2014-le-calendrier-des-retransmissions-chaine-par-chaine/452180

To which channels are gonna air the matches. TF1 won't air any other match from 27th June (at 6PM -- the hour of the start of the highlight show) and (at 10-11PM -- the hour of the live show on Fridays).

So Secret Story could start on June 27, and it apparently will last 10 weeks, it means it'd end on 5th September, which is even more credible as they plan on tend the next season of Dancing With the Stars

Call me Detective Emilio. I hope I'm wrong cuz I really don't wanna look ridiculous lol. 
France will be eliminated in quarter-finals, so it's a good date do start the season...

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2014, 03:35:05 PM »

So Secret Story could start on June 27, and it apparently will last 10 weeks, it means it'd end on 5th September, which is even more credible as they plan on tend the next season of Dancing With the Stars

Call me Detective Emilio. I hope I'm wrong cuz I really don't wanna look ridiculous lol.
France will be eliminated in quarter-finals, so it's a good date do start the season...
Leave me alone :( I hope Brasil will be out (likely to be impossible, I know!).

Anyway. I stll have hope for France <3

Offline rafacarrilho

• Head of House
« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2014, 11:34:13 PM »

Leave me alone :( I hope Brasil will be out (likely to be impossible, I know!).

Anyway. I stll have hope for France <3

#Invalid YouTube Link#
Seemed appropriate...

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2014, 04:26:43 PM »

you dreaming woke up ! lol
I think France can get far in the competition !

and quite the deduction for 27th June I wish that it starts as soon as possible  ;D

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2014, 01:12:16 PM »
i saw on twitter that the teasers would soon began to appear! which would mean that june 27th is may be the correct date. real or fake ...

http://twitter.com/tristanmaurice8/status/464273897492606976

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2014, 04:05:04 PM »

Ugly :-X for now