Author Topic: The Movie/TV Thread  (Read 28573 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: The Movie/TV Thread
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2013, 01:25:07 PM »
I don't have time to watch TV or movies anymore but my favorites:

Movies: The Breakfast Club, Mean Girls, The Jason Bourne series, The Fast and Furious series and this movie called Kids that is about a bunch of kids from NYC who have sex, party, do drugs and fight.

TV shows: The Real World and Bad Girls Club.
I'm not mainstream enough to watch any other show lol
You and I like the same two shows. LOL.

I used to watch 90210, Degrassi and South of Nowhere. But, I don't have any shows to watch besides Queer as Folk (which is mad old).
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2013, 12:10:12 AM »
my choices for Halloween 2014 2013*, divided into the nights of 31th October and 1st November

*I swear to god I though we were in 2014

31th October / Introduction: Animation-Haunted House-Dark comedy

Spoiler for Hiden:

1st Novemeber / Outcome: Crappy Paris Hilton horror movie - National horror - Werewolf

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:34:44 AM by CallMeWharram »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
Does anybody know the show The Killing (Forbrydelsen) ? It's sooooo amazing, I'm watching the 3rd season right now and I have had such a HUGE girlcrush on Sarah Lund for such a long time. If I had to get married to anyone on earth, it would probably be her.

• Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2013, 09:03:43 PM »
no, what is about?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »
no, what is about?

It's a very dark and intense danish drama, with a lot of suspense. each season is about a murder and it's the few days of Sarah Lund trying to find the killer. She's just so smart, she makes me question my sexuality.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2013, 02:48:35 PM »
Sunday's Classic Movie :

Clue Movie Trailer

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
Clue is a legend. I watched it like 10 times, it's so funny.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2013, 03:08:47 PM »
Clue is a legend. I watched it like 10 times, it's so funny.

I love it so much.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2013, 05:25:15 PM »
Love last episode of The Walking dead but this is another TV series which I hate the main character. Rick I hate you!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2013, 05:30:14 PM »
Love last episode of The Walking dead but this is another TV series which I hate the main character. Rick I hate you!!!

God I hate him so much. Worst leader ever. Carol for leader tbh

• Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2013, 11:09:54 PM »
I watched The Client today, I have to read a 90-page shitty version of the original book for English class, I would rather prefer to have read the book because it was a really interesting movie, but I opted to watch it as a film. I'm not really a fan of this type of movies but I enjoyed it very much!

God I hate him so much. Worst leader ever. Carol for leader tbh

I've only watched the first season of The Walking Dead where my favourite character

Spoiler for Hiden:
the black UTR woman

dies

I didn't liked it very much to be honest

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2013, 11:11:27 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Danny on October 20, 2013, 08:22:55 AMI don't have time to watch TV or movies anymore but my favorites:

Movies: The Breakfast Club, Mean Girls, The Jason Bourne series, The Fast and Furious series and this movie called Kids that is about a bunch of kids from NYC who have sex, party, do drugs and fight.

TV shows: The Real World and Bad Girls Club.
I'm not mainstream enough to watch any other show lolYou and I like the same two shows. LOL.

I used to watch 90210, Degrassi and South of Nowhere. But, I don't have any shows to watch besides Queer as Folk (which is mad old).
I used to love Degrassi but it is boring now.

I watched a few episodes of Queer As Folk, i really liked it

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2013, 11:25:06 PM »
I've only watched the first season of The Walking Dead where my favourite character

Spoiler for Hiden:
the black UTR woman

dies

you should have keep it up.  Literally ALL the characters are very interesting at one point, exept for the leader Rick who is just the worst and bland. The woman particulary are very interesting in this show, I think. They all are complex with a sensible side yet they also have this horrible side where they are just ruthless, even more than any male character of the show (exept for the Governor, of course).

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2013, 11:29:26 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
the black UTR woman

dies

you should have keep it up.  Literally ALL the characters are very interesting at one point, exept for the leader Rick who is just the worst and bland. The woman particulary are very interesting in this show, I think. They all are complex with a sensible side yet they also have this horrible side where they are just ruthless, even more than any male character of the show (except for the Governor, of course).

I have to still end the second season of Game of Thrones and Girls, I'm going to keep the third one of GOT for when the fourth season is ended. I think I'm going to start with AHS, I'm going to watch the first season again as I loved the haunted house thing and I didn't understood it pretty much at first, but I know there's a different story every season lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2013, 11:36:39 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
the black UTR woman

dies

you should have keep it up.  Literally ALL the characters are very interesting at one point, exept for the leader Rick who is just the worst and bland. The woman particulary are very interesting in this show, I think. They all are complex with a sensible side yet they also have this horrible side where they are just ruthless, even more than any male character of the show (except for the Governor, of course).

I have to still end the second season of Game of Thrones and Girls, I'm going to keep the third one of GOT for when the fourth season is ended. I think I'm going to start with AHS, I'm going to watch the first season again as I loved the haunted house thing and I didn't understood it pretty much at first, but I know there's a different story every season lol

You shouldn't waist too much time on AHS1 tbh

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2013, 01:17:12 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:29:26Quote from: Jaki on Today at 17:25:06Quote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:09:54I've only watched the first season of The Walking Dead where my favourite character

Spoiler for Hiden: the black UTR woman
dies

I needed to wait until episode 6-7 to be really interested in the first season but I really love the second season specially the last 5 episodes beacuse for me it's like when you are finishing a good book and everything is almost over. I really enjoy the final of AHS season 2.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2013, 01:21:42 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:29:26Quote from: Jaki on Today at 17:25:06Quote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:09:54I've only watched the first season of The Walking Dead where my favourite character

dies

I needed to wait until episode 6-7 to be really interested in the first season but I really love the second season specially the last 5 episodes beacuse for me it's like when you are finishing a good book and everything is almost over. I really enjoy the final of AHS season 2.

The big question is : ARE YOU TEAM CAROL OR TYREESE ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2013, 01:23:19 AM »
the black woman from the first season is better than all of those bitches

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2013, 01:26:19 AM »

I remember I liked her too, but she was no fighter.  Andrea, Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Beth and even Lori are all CRAZY characters.

With right now a huge thing for Carol.

• Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2013, 01:29:52 AM »

I remember I liked her too, but she was no fighter.  Andrea, Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Beth and even Lori are all CRAZY characters.

she's more intelligent, what chances has to live in a world full of zombies? I would have done the same as her

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2013, 01:34:50 AM »

she's more intelligent, what chances has to live in a world full of zombies? I would have done the same as her

Well if you are Michonne or Carol you have strong chances to survive lol

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2013, 02:38:08 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 19:17:12Quote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:29:26Quote from: Jaki on Today at 17:25:06Quote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:09:54I've only watched the first season of The Walking Dead where my favourite character

dies

You shouldn't waist too much time on AHS1 tbhI needed to wait until episode 6-7 to be really interested in the first season but I really love the second season specially the last 5 episodes beacuse for me it's like when you are finishing a good book and everything is almost over. I really enjoy the final of AHS season 2.

Carol of course!! She is my favourtie character from the whole series since the beginning. She started being the poor mistreated wife that nobody gives a sh*t for her and then she was becoming stronger and now she is one of the most important characters from the sereis.
She has been suffering so much like everybody else but specially her and I think she was doing the best for the kids and the rest of the people and I think she is one of the most important people from the prison.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2013, 02:41:31 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 19:17:12Quote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:29:26Quote from: Jaki on Today at 17:25:06Quote from: CallMeWharram on Today at 17:09:54I've only watched the first season of The Walking Dead where my favourite character

dies

You shouldn't waist too much time on AHS1 tbhI needed to wait until episode 6-7 to be really interested in the first season but I really love the second season specially the last 5 episodes beacuse for me it's like when you are finishing a good book and everything is almost over. I really enjoy the final of AHS season 2.

Carol of course!! She is my favourtie character from the whole series since the beginning. She started being the poor mistreated wife that nobody gives a sh*t for her and then she was becoming stronger and now she is one of the most important characters from the sereis.
She has been suffering so much like everybody else but specially her and I think she was doing the best for the kids and the rest of the people and I think she is one of the most important people from the prison.

I know! She's mine too! Michonne and Daryll are great too, but they are sentimentally very fragile. Carol is so strong! Some say she's cold, I don't think so, I think she has the emotional imput it's needed to have in this kind of world. You can see she picked from the old guy there was before (i don't remember his name), from Daryll and Andrea to become this incredible lady.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2013, 03:12:14 AM »
Breakfast Club is one of my favourites...even though I don't really go for drama usually. Also Untamed Heart is a good movie.

In no particular order my favourite movies are...besides the two I already mentioned...

- Matrix trilogy
- The Bourne movies with Matt Damon and Franka Potente
- Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
- Trainspotting
- the two latest Die Hards
- Gangs of New York
- Lincoln

The list could go on and on...but those are the ones I have on the top right now.

Going to TV...this is going to be a bit different...

- Once upon a time (and also Once upon a time in Wonderland)
- Doctor Who (my absolute favourite atm...so glad of the simulcast)
- Stargate (all of them)
- House MD

And I could again go on and on....
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2013, 03:22:30 AM »
Once Upon a Time went from promising show to WTF show in 3 season. I mean  :

Once Upon A Time - Ursula

OR

those promo shoot made on paint lol

http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-time/gallery/2013-09-12-season-3-promo-cast-photos#2